Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #81
thelucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
So can I use normal tap water or mineral water instead of distilled water?
Yes
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #82
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by realview View Post
There are two kinds of microbes so to say. Those that love oxygen (aerobic) and those that hate oxygen (anaerobic). The oxygen haters putrefy and acidify their environment so as to make it hard for the body to get to them. The oxygen lovers, in some cases, like some of the dofilus people, actually produce hydrogen perioxide as output. They love a healthy, happy, sterile environment in which to bake their muffins. There are lots of good and inexpensive oxygenators, like food grade Hydrogen per oxide. This is not to be confused with over the counter stuff which can very well have toxic trace minerals. Other oxygenators are MMS, MMS2, Ozone infused water and oil. There are also oxygen chambers and oxygen spas. The spa is the cheapo route and the chamber is more effective and a bit more expensive. Oxygen bars are also a way and there are products on the market that sell portable canned oxygen to breath.

I find that it is very important to detox first and foremost either zeolite or activated charcoal or bentonite. This helps the body get to the bad influence and makes it easy for the oxygen to reach the infected area. The bad microbes die in an oxygen rich environment. You don't want to just kill the bad influence without a good way to purge it from the body or your in trouble.

Despite using all of the above. I still find that Colloidal Silver is very powerful and effective and can be used with Hydrogen per oxide. The oxygen sources are great and have one advantage they do not kill the aneroid microbes. I believe Colloidal Silver is indiscriminate. That is it's disadvantage and advantage. I find it is more effective for some illnesses. One reason may be that it functions by impacting the charge on the microbes and can apply itself over and over. Where I think the oxygen methods tend to be absorbed and exhausted quicker. Not sure about that?

So between the 3 approaches oxygen, detox, colloidal silver, a good deal of effectiveness can be had cheap.

Also for cancers - Raw Broccoli is very effective and cooked is not. Asparagus in any form is very effective.
I bought some zeolite some time ago but it's just sat in my cupboard doing nothing as I had heard that you have to get rid of mercury fillings first..do you know if that's correct? If it is then I'm not sure I'll be using it because I have a phobia of dentists.
Also, is it OK to take zeolite if you're on a high fibre diet?
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #83
thelucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by realview View Post
There are two kinds of microbes so to say. Those that love oxygen (aerobic) and those that hate oxygen (anaerobic). The oxygen haters putrefy and acidify their environment so as to make it hard for the body to get to them. The oxygen lovers, in some cases, like some of the dofilus people, actually produce hydrogen perioxide as output. They love a healthy, happy, sterile environment in which to bake their muffins. There are lots of good and inexpensive oxygenators, like food grade Hydrogen per oxide. This is not to be confused with over the counter stuff which can very well have toxic trace minerals. Other oxygenators are MMS, MMS2, Ozone infused water and oil. There are also oxygen chambers and oxygen spas. The spa is the cheapo route and the chamber is more effective and a bit more expensive. Oxygen bars are also a way and there are products on the market that sell portable canned oxygen to breath.

I find that it is very important to detox first and foremost either zeolite or activated charcoal or bentonite. This helps the body get to the bad influence and makes it easy for the oxygen to reach the infected area. The bad microbes die in an oxygen rich environment. You don't want to just kill the bad influence without a good way to purge it from the body or your in trouble.

Despite using all of the above. I still find that Colloidal Silver is very powerful and effective and can be used with Hydrogen per oxide. The oxygen sources are great and have one advantage they do not kill the aneroid microbes. I believe Colloidal Silver is indiscriminate. That is it's disadvantage and advantage. I find it is more effective for some illnesses. One reason may be that it functions by impacting the charge on the microbes and can apply itself over and over. Where I think the oxygen methods tend to be absorbed and exhausted quicker. Not sure about that?

So between the 3 approaches oxygen, detox, colloidal silver, a good deal of effectiveness can be had cheap.

Also for cancers - Raw Broccoli is very effective and cooked is not. Asparagus in any form is very effective.
I highly recommend learning about/making/using colloidal silver.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:11 AM   #84
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
So can I use normal tap water or mineral water instead of distilled water?
..as 'thelucifer' said "Yes" ...but it's not recommended.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #85
trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
..as 'thelucifer' said "Yes" ...but it's not recommended.
Why?
trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #86
awarenow

I have been dropping peroxide in my water for 5 months now.
I dont get colds, only slightly and I have a healthier appetite (used to ate little in the morning and lots in the evening / nausea)

Be sure to follow the instructions. DILUTE it as needed!
Right now I am on a maintenance dose 5 drops of 35% twice a day.

I read this book 5 months ago and decided to give it a try.
A FREE ebook by a fellow named James Paul Roguski,

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/

Lots of references and some real info on the FDA concerning our health.
awarenow is offline   Reply With Quote