Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 23-06-2008, 03:43 PM   #41
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaid View Post
Sorry to go off-topic, I know it's not oxygen but hemp oil is claimed to cure cancer.
Just because hemp oil might cure cancer, isnt the same as oxygen doesnt. As far as I know it has been proven that oxygen stops cancer growth, and if I am not mistaken, then cancer cant survive without growing.

The reason that smoking might cause cancer is because it reduces our capacity for oxygen alot. The reason hemp oil is good against cancer, as far as I know, is because it makes the body relax, and at least some cancer might come from stress, or the body not able to let go.

Also, what is cancer? Cancer is not a disease, its a symptom. Its the body fighting back against its lack of oxygen. Cancer is a way for the body to try and rebalance itself.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #42
thelucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madthumbs View Post
Then we don't need un-natural supplements of it.

Un-natural supplement ?

When the suns rays hit the earths atmosphere, ozone (O3) is produced, ozone is heavier than air so it sinks, mixing with rain and snow.

When a baby is born, the mothers milk is high in peroxide, to protect the baby because the baby's immune system is weak.

Hydrogen Peroxide is found in all the healing springs around the world.

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away",
Peroxide.

Electrical storms produce H2O2, peroxide.

O2xygen Therapies, page 5.
We went to Lourdes in France…and we tested the Lourdes water. Lourdes water is loaded with Hydrogen Peroxide.

Page 15
…we checked and analyzed human mother’s milk to find out that it contained a high percentage of hydrogen peroxide. Now don’t tell me you can find anything more natural than that.

Page 51
Your cells produce hydrogen peroxide all the time. There is, in fact, a part of the cell called a peroxisome, whose job is to produce hydrogen peroxide in order to get rid of viruses and bacteria and other contaminating substances that might get into the cell. The peroxisome literally causes the bacteria to disintegrate, or, explode.

Friendly bacteria (the good guys) produce hydrogen peroxide.

Bubbles in amber show the oxygen twice as high as today.

We were designed to thrive in a higher oxygen condition.
What supplement could be more natural ??

Last edited by thelucifer; 23-06-2008 at 08:55 PM.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #43
thelucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Just because hemp oil might cure cancer, isnt the same as oxygen doesnt. As far as I know it has been proven that oxygen stops cancer growth, and if I am not mistaken, then cancer cant survive without growing.

The reason that smoking might cause cancer is because it reduces our capacity for oxygen alot. The reason hemp oil is good against cancer, as far as I know, is because it makes the body relax, and at least some cancer might come from stress, or the body not able to let go.

Also, what is cancer? Cancer is not a disease, its a symptom. Its the body fighting back against its lack of oxygen. Cancer is a way for the body to try and rebalance itself.

Cancer growths, tumors (abnormal cell division) etc are an anaerobic process caused by anaerobic microbes.

Killing the anaerobic microbes stops anaerobic processes.
Old 24-06-2008, 01:52 AM   #44
thelucifer

Quote:
For what? If you have cancer, you're better off with the dietary advice found in The Alternative Cancer Protocols

thumbs I agree diet is a serious matter, and in some cases is enough to regain health.
Using a juicer and drinking fresh juices several times a day is very beneficial.
I personally would add 2 or 3 drops of 35% peroxide to the juice.

Here are a couple great quotes.

It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.
Albert Einstein, 1940.

Men dig their Graves with their own Teeth and die more by those fated Instruments than by the Weapons of their Enemies.
Thomas Moffett, 1600.
Old 24-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #45
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucifer View Post
Cancer growths, tumors (abnormal cell division) etc are an anaerobic process caused by anaerobic microbes.

Killing the anaerobic microbes stops anaerobic processes.
I just like to try making it as simple as possible, but that is another way of putting what I just wrote... I think

Quote:
Aerobic and anaerobic bacteria can be identified by growing them in liquid culture:
1: Obligate aerobic (oxygen-needing) bacteria gather at the top of the test tube in order to absorb maximal amount of oxygen.
2: Obligate anaerobic bacteria gather at the bottom to avoid oxygen.
3: Facultative bacteria gather mostly at the top, since aerobic respiration is the most beneficial one; but as lack of oxygen does not hurt them, they can be found all along the test tube.
4: Microaerophiles gather at the upper part of the test tube but not at the top. They require oxygen but at a low concentration.
5: Aerotolerant bacteria are not affected at all by oxygen, and they are evenly spread along the test tube.
So these anarobic processes are the ones that grows the best when there isnt any oxygen.

Its taken from:
Im still amazed that this isnt what we are told. When we learn about cancer in school and such, and from TV, it sounds as if cancer is just some kind of unexplained mutation of the body that comes out of nowhere. Maybe caused by pollution or radiation, smoking and so on. Its really rather simple when knowing its simply lag of oxygen in the body that makes cancer possible in the first place.

And I found some more info on: http://www.earthtym.net/ref-hydrogen-p.htm

Quote:
The most fundamental feature of a cancer cell is that it is relatively anaerobic. It needs sixty percent less oxygen than a normal healthy cell. It does very poorly in the presence of excess oxygen. All of this points toward the oxidative therapies as a decent treatment for cancer and a decent preventive measure as well. Apparently, cancer is the cell's attempt to survive under conditions of a low supply of oxygen. If your cells are well oxygenated, they may have no reason to transform into cancer cells. It may be that the way toxins promote cancer is by interfering with the use of oxygen by cells.
Linking it together nicely

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by kblood; 24-06-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 24-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #46
madthumbs

Even if this isn't just a chain-mail hoax, it's still dangerous and irresponsible advice since there are at least 7 grades of hydrogen peroxide with only one being suitable for internal use.
Old 24-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #47
kblood

Quote:
Even if this isn't just a chain-mail hoax, it's still dangerous and irresponsible advice since there are at least 7 grades of hydrogen peroxide with only one being suitable for internal use.
I dont really know if it is dangerous in any way, but I still think it would be better to get it from fruit and so on, instead of in its raw form. I would like to think there is a good reason its not something usually is a big part of the natural food supply. Also I would guess that the only reason we find it so healthy today, is because of the diet we have come to have, which is concentrating on some kinds of foods and minerals too much. That is what caused the imbalance to begin with. Diabetes is a proof of this, its in fact a luxury disease. It comes from the higher concentration of sugar and fat we have in food today.

Not so many years ago fat was very healthy to many, and it wasnt a problem for some to even have breat with pure fat on it. After McDonalds, CocaCola and similar products have come into the worlds diet, that has changed alot though.

With too much peroxide I guess we might get other problems, other kinds of bacteria would over populate our body. I guess its less likely though, since these bacteria usually helps our body rather than destroy it. Dont know if they could become dangerous in large quantities though.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 27-06-2008, 02:21 AM   #48
exclamatio

lucifer thanks for letting me use your 1st post on my site, if you have anything else you would like to share with people please let me know and id be more than happy to put your stuff up on www.g-day.co.uk

im trying to write as much stuff on there myself as is possible but im not adverse to accepting help
Old 27-06-2008, 02:29 AM   #49
thelucifer

This is something I think should be mentioned in regards to Oxygen Therapies.

Hydrogen peroxide must not be taken by those with organ transplants because it will boost immunity sufficiently to override the immune-suppressing (anti-rejection) drugs these people take to prevent rejection of the transplant.
That would be bad.
Old 27-06-2008, 03:09 AM   #50
revolutionary_jam

to find out how you can include more alkaline foods in your diet check this out:

http://www.energiseforlife.com/list_...line_foods.php

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #51
thelucifer

A great example of the power of peroxide/oxygen is Aseptic Packaging.

They spray peroxide in the container/packaging and the put the product in the container and seal it.

With Aseptic packaging milk is kept on a shelf without refridgeration for 8 months.

Milk sours because of microbes, the oxygen kills the microbes preventing the milk from souring.
Thats not saying it wont get old.

Put a teaspoon of 3% peroxide in a quart of milk and it wont sour.
All the bad microbes are dead.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:14 AM   #52
madthumbs

I'd rather be exposed to natural microbes than chemicals.
Old 30-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #53
revolutionary_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary_jam View Post
to find out how you can include more alkaline foods in your diet check this out:

http://www.energiseforlife.com/list_...line_foods.php
just thot i'd put it again cos it was lost over the page

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #54
kevstodd

Quote:
But aren't healing crystals cheaper, and longer lasting?
lo there bud , ive never heard of healing crystals but will look into it , any good links would be appreciated cheers
Old 05-07-2008, 05:31 AM   #55
madthumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevstodd View Post
lo there bud , ive never heard of healing crystals but will look into it , any good links would be appreciated cheers
I think it was sarcasm.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:35 AM   #56
coshh

Oxygen kills more than just cancer and disease. It also kills healthy cells. Oxygen is a very reactive chemical...
At times one gets the impression that our society needs to have at least one group to which no tolerance may be shown; which one can easily attack and hate. And should someone - in this case the Pope - dare to approach them he too loses any right to tolerance; he too can be treated hatefully, without misgiving or restraint. - Pope Benedict XVI
coshh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #57
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by coshh View Post
Oxygen kills more than just cancer and disease. It also kills healthy cells. Oxygen is a very reactive chemical...
Our healthy cells needs oxygen, so it would take alot of oxygen to kill them I would think.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #58
thelucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coshh View Post

The only way Oxygen can kill good cells is if one takes to much !
To much of anything is bad !
Did you know drinking to much water can kill you ?

Good cells are aerobic, they love oxygen.

Do you understand what a Hyperbaric Chamber is ?

People have been using peroxide for a very long time, they were shooting Ozone in the 1920's.

There is so much literature/medical studies on the subject, and personal testimonies.
Try looking into it just a little.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #59
thelucifer

Here are some books to look into.

Hydrogen Peroxide - Medical Miracle, by William Campbell Douglas, MD

O2xygen Therapies - A new Way of Approaching Disease, by Ed McCabe

Flood Your Body With Oxygen - Therapy for Our Polluted World, by Ed McCabe

Do a google search for Oxygen vs Cancer, or Oxygen Therapies.
You will find enough stuff to read for days and weeks.

Your body produces peroxide !

Last edited by thelucifer; 05-07-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 03:11 AM   #60
coshh

You need oxegen in order to oxidise the sugars to release the energy to create ATP. But at the same time oxegen is highly reactive and even in normal amounts damages cells a little. Most of the time the cell repairs this. But the fact is that the damage happens because of the oxegen.

But peroxide, thats even worse, that releases free radicals which are horrendously reactive.
At times one gets the impression that our society needs to have at least one group to which no tolerance may be shown; which one can easily attack and hate. And should someone - in this case the Pope - dare to approach them he too loses any right to tolerance; he too can be treated hatefully, without misgiving or restraint. - Pope Benedict XVI
coshh is offline   Reply With Quote