Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 16-02-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
shadowmoon

Default insomnia ..

went to bed at ten..still awake at 6 for last two nights and barely slept last two weeks..insomnia is a bitch

nothing works against it. what can i do
shadowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
disorder2k8
Inactive

Have you tried Kalms? They work quite well {Valarian root is the main ingredient**

Also if you want to get something stronger go to your docs and get a weeks prescription of Zopiclone its a very effective and very strong sleep aid. Though they are addictive so your doc may need some convincing.

Good luck.

Last edited by disorder2k8; 16-02-2011 at 05:49 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 05:55 AM   #3
shadowmoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
Have you tried Kalms? They work quite well {Valarian root is the main ingredient**

Also if you want to get something stronger go to your docs and get a weeks prescription of Zopiclone its a very effective and very strong sleep aid. Though they are addictive so your doc may need some convincing.

Good luck.
tried kalms. no use at all.
my Dr just tries to get me on antidepressants, i was not depressed just traumatized by recent events and that is making me insomniac
shadowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #4
kiolm

Beer and a sudafed. Get a script for xanax.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
princessofwands

Get out in the sun as much as you can. Put your face up to the sun, eyes closed. Bathe in the light. This will make melatonin in your pineal gland which will be released when it's dark and help you sleep.

Obviously don't have caffeinated drinks from late afternoon onwards (if you do).
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #6
piggybilling

I had the same problem.

Try not to watch to much TV,Internet etc.
Get rid of the modern world for a hilw.

Go for natural diet.

Don't just sleep for the shake of it,
Just try resting for a while.
When you really need sleep, your shouldn't have to try(it will just happen)
Sometimes it's easier just to miss one night, and catch up on your sleep next time(sleep debt)

Try changing sleeping styles/postions.
piggybilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Try taking cod liver oil (a good one mind) 1/2 tsp 3 times a day.
Herbal tea is good like Celestial seasonings. No coffee or other Tea or fizzy drinks before bed.
Don't watch the news or come on here b4 bed.
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
domino1108

Default my cure for insomnia

Hi, i had insomnia for years, until 1995, when i started doing meditation. IT stilled the mind, and help me not engage with thoughts, but observe them after 3 months, i started sleeping like a baby.

Although my insomnia meant i had twice the time to think, and work ideas and theories, i feel for you as you ae not kept awake fo good reason.

i urge you through experience to not take the drug route, and if so, very temporarily, as all it does is bury and suppress feelings, they still affect you, and swallowing trauma will result in some physical representation, in the shape of an illness. If you can do it find psychological help, to help talk out and express this trauma, get the infection out. Its painful but it will help you so much in the long run.

If not talk with a close friend, at least, and dont be afraid to ask for help im sure someone here wouldnt mind. Hope this helps in some way

Also the worse thing i found for not sleeping was getting angry, that your not sleeping, adrenalin makes it worse. its very hard to do, but as i say the meditation helped. it was like letting go.

Last edited by domino1108; 17-02-2011 at 02:00 PM.
domino1108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #9
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Try this thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157910

Post 42
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote