Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-03-2017, 06:48 PM   #21
davebeard

ok, driverless cars, but I don't think that's the only solution to the problem created here.

The perps will be Syrian/ISIS and this could be the excuse for a nato invasion.
The Syrian army are loyal to their country and 6 years down the line, the covert effort is not working...

Last edited by davebeard; 22-03-2017 at 06:48 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 06:50 PM   #22
lakes
Inactive

Driver less cars....sod that

This was my third ever car and is still my favorite, even dreamt about driving it again last night??

No computer shit, you could work on it yourself....lovely

lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:05 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

London attack: This is the new, low-tech face of modern terrorism
The terrorists on our streets no longer need sophisticated plans or complex, costly equipment to kill and seriously injure people
Sean O'[email protected]_seanogrady
an hour ago

While so much remains unclear or unknown about the Westminster terror attack today – not least the precise motivation of those involved – one thing is apparent: this is another example of the new terrorism.

It’s low tech, it’s suicidal or semi-suicidal, and it’s as indiscriminate as any other iteration of terror. It conforms, as far as can be judged, to the examples seen in Nice and at the Christmas market in Berlin last year, where lorries were weaponised. It also echoes the murderous assault on the off-duty soldier Lee Rigby, who was run over before being hacked to death near Woolwich barracks in 2013.

The lesson is plain: anyone with access to a motor vehicle can use it in a terror attack. And there is simply nothing very much to stop that.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7644416.html

....except driverless cars
Old 22-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
that will be after AI phases humans out. but i think we'll go through a transhuman phase first. aren't you glad we wont see it?
i think we are already seeing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
thx1138...did you ever see it? i'd say its a possible future.
yes saw that many moons ago but i'm a bit hazy on what happened in it; can you remind me?
Old 22-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
ok, driverless cars, but I don't think that's the only solution to the problem created here.
it's not my solution to the problem...it's the solution that will be offered to us by the corporatocracy that is making all the big moves on the chessboard

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-03-2017 at 07:50 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:51 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Food delivery robots are already taking over jobs in Washington D.C.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 by: D. Samuelson

Postmates is a U.S. corporation based in San Francisco with a mission to allow “anyone to have anything your heart desires to be delivered on-demand.” The company was birthed in 2011 by three engineering and tech-savvy entrepreneurs, and has been nicknamed the “Uber for The Courier Industry” by Techcrunch.com. In pursuit of their mission, Postmates has hired, and still is hiring, a bevy of homo sapiens who drive, run, walk or bike to deliver a wide variety of products over an ever expanding network of cities throughout America. Recently, robots have joined the line-up of the Postmates workforce, according to Brietbart.com.

These robots are currently navigating deliveries of food, hopefully from organic sources, throughout the streets of Washington, D.C. It appears that you can say goodbye to your food delivery person and all those worries about having sufficient money for a tip.

The robot, which looks like a sleek black and white curved container on four wheels, was developed by Starship Technologies at their London headquarters and manufactured in Estonia. They built their first robot prototype in 2014 and, as of December 2016, they report “three million people encountered” the Starship robots driving around Germany, Switzerland, the U.K. and Estonia. This type of delivery is becoming the norm throughout Europe, and now in our nation’s capital, the Starship robot navigates itself to the restaurant to pick up the food, and then to the front door of the person who ordered it. The article didn’t indicate if the robots can transverse government buildings or high rise apartments.
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-2...ington-dc.html
Old 22-03-2017, 08:50 PM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Just imagine that you could live that long with the aid of artificial organs, etc. If you could maintain a comfortable living it would be amazing.
That brings back memories of the early start trek series where a guy in a wheelchair thinks he is normal, ring any bells to who is like this today, but is he really chipped just to function.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 08:54 PM   #28
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Driver less cars....sod that

This was my third ever car and is still my favorite, even dreamt about driving it again last night??

No computer shit, you could work on it yourself....lovely

Yeh the good old SD series, know my way inside out with those old crates, the diesel version was a nightmare, but like you said you can fix them no problem.

Prefer a morris thousand myself you can change the engine by the side of the road, all you need is a tree hoist.

Last edited by the apprentice; 22-03-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Maybe they'll invent robot shoes, so that I won't have to go for walks anymore. Just send the shoes out. For the sake of safety from terror of course.
Now you gone and done it, now I will be dreaming of those magic shoes in the film Bednobs and Broomsticks tonight.
Old 23-03-2017, 01:53 AM   #30
Dude111

Quote:
You WILL use driverless cars
Fuck them!!

Last edited by Dude111; 23-03-2017 at 01:53 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 05:38 AM   #31
thirsty4

Driver less buses would be good - would have to be a smoother ride!
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 12:05 AM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Police terror exercises announced for later in the year in scotland. When we consider how many terror attacks have occured on the same day as police exercises it leads me to wonder if we should be concerned about a poissible attack in scotland later in the year?

TRAINING TO TAKE ON TERROR Theresa May reveals police will run a major counter-terror exercise in Scotland in wake of Westminster attack

PM made announcement as she met police in Glasgow saying operation will test multi-agency response to another incident
By Alain Tolhurst
27th March 2017, 5:45 pm

THERESA May has revealed police will run a major counter-terrorism exercise in Scotland later this year in the wake of the Westminster terror attack.

The Prime Minister made the announcement as she met officers in Glasgow today, saying the October operation will test the multi-agency response to another incident.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/319116...inster-attack/
Old 31-03-2017, 05:19 AM   #33
the tealady
Forum Advisor

PPP, another boot on the face of the people, 1984 in action yet again.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Right on cue:

Driverless cars will be a boon for economies
The good news is that the UK is finally embracing the prospect of the driverless car revolution, having dithered for a few years
Monday 03 April 2017
By Allister Heath
8:30PM BST 23 Oct 2015

Most of the time, we are too ambitious in our predictions: 100 years ago, many believed that we would all be zipping around in private helicopters by now. So it is always a pleasant surprise when fictional representations of the future turn out to be too conservative. In the 1990 blockbuster Total Recall, set in 2084, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character hops into a pretty basic driverless taxi, operated by a silly-looking robot. We won’t have to wait that long for the real revolution.

Free markets and technology are interacting to trigger a productivity, social and economic revolution: at some point in the 2020s, driverless cars will go mainstream, delivering a massive boost to global GDP and tearing up the way we live and work. The view – fashionable a few years ago – that the world faces a new phase of stagnation because we have run out of new ideas and technology has turned out to be predictable nonsense.

The tidal wave of disruption from a combination of the internet, automation, miniaturisation, satellites and advanced batteries is only just beginning to be felt. Amazon’s remarkable results this week – a 23pc rise in quarterly sales, and an actual profit – are nothing compared to the growth that tech firms will experience when they crack the automotive market. Driverless cars will destroy high-speed rail, usher in a new golden age for individual transportation and undermine cities by encouraging longer commutes.

The good news is that the UK is finally embracing the prospect of the driverless car revolution, having dithered for a few years. There are three driverless projects getting under way in Britain; while not as significant as Google’s tests in California, they are nevertheless important practical developments, of a significance equal to Volvo’s decision to test a fleet of 100 semi-autonomous vehicles in Gothenburg in 14 months’ time.

read full article here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...economies.html

and...

Driverless cars to create 320,000 UK jobs and save 2,500 lives
Britain will get huge economic boost from driverless cars which will also cut death toll on roads, new report predicts
Thursday 06 April 2017
By Alan Tovey, Industry Editor
6:00AM GMT 26 Mar 2015

Driverless cars will accelerate the renaissance Britain’s automotive industry is currently enjoying, creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs, adding tens of billions to the economy and saving thousands of lives.

The claims come in a new report examining the impact technical advances will have on motoring, produced by KPMG for trade body the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.

If Britain continues on its current course of embracing autonomous cars and the new technology they incorporate, the report claims that by 2030 driverless cars will:

*create 320,000 new jobs in the UK, of which 25,000 will be in automotive manufacturing

*add £51bn a year to the country’s economy

*save 2,500 lives by preventing 25,000 serious accidents between now and 2030.

In addition, it expects a quarter of all cars rolling out of dealers’ forecourts to be fully autonomous by 2030 and every single new vehicle coming onto the roads to incorporate “connected” systems linking them to the online world.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...500-lives.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-04-2017 at 08:57 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:27 AM   #35
jake_ball

My guess is that they will start by banning non-smart cars from city centres.
As far as I know, they have already started banning "old" diesel cars from Central London.

There is definitely a MASSIVE psyop going on with regards to introducing driverless cars, and fading out the cars that free-humans-beings drive.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:47 PM   #36
sokath his eyes uncovered

I won't use to protect me from terrorism, I will use them because driving is a pain in the arse. If before this happens I become stupidity rich, I'm buying a hummer limo and hiring a driver

Last edited by sokath his eyes uncovered; 07-04-2017 at 12:49 PM.
sokath his eyes uncovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:37 PM   #37
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr insane View Post
In the newest fast and furious 8 trailer, a hacker can hack into cars and remote control them, truth in fiction again? Easy to assassinate a person whose driving one of these self driving cars and make it look like a little accident.

Interesting topic.

I was beginning to think tptb loved cars driven by humans that have a wish to get to their creator asap! ie all the loony speed freaks that cause carnage and death every day on the roads! I though it fitted perfectly with their agenda 21 depopulation programme, as in, let 'em all kill each other!

Then the penny drops ,,,,, CONTROL!

TPTB will have control over everything, including transport which means ultimately more control of MONEY! AND PEOPLE ,,

People may be protected from each others mad bad driving, BUT, Big Brother ultimately controls their cars, trucks & buses!

More control for a power that wants total global control!

They are so devious using multiple agendas and reasons to bring in a new technology!

It's another manufactured choice between - drive on roads where dangerous drivers cause death and mayhem every second or allow the 'authorities' to control the technology which controls your car (and you).
Old 07-04-2017, 07:41 PM   #38
hister67

You'd think driverless cars would be a terrorists wet dream...anyway I digress

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #39
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokath his eyes uncovered View Post
I won't use to protect me from terrorism, I will use them because driving is a pain in the arse. If before this happens I become stupidity rich, I'm buying a hummer limo and hiring a driver
Sell out

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:12 PM   #40
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Sell out
Some people will love their driverless cars ,, freedom! ha!