Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 11-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #241
curly

I've been in cornwall all week,it's been very interesting,i think[i know] i narrowly avoided a brush with the cornish owlman one night,i shit you not.My intuition this time just saving me from a brush with this possible disaster.He's a scary screeching fella believe me,i'm not ready to tackle him just yet though..I'll tell you about it later.Not 100% sure if he's good or bad,or both.

Last edited by curly; 11-05-2013 at 06:09 PM.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #242
curly

Got a couple of images i wanted to show you,only found them tonight and thought they were quite good.I've been busy cobbling a few stories together from around northamptonshire,more on those later.
These are from Essex,a place i've not looked at very much.The area is one of those places where everything is part of the mosaic,theres nothing that doesn't mean something or perform some function.

The green fields around manuden make the shape of a head looking left

And the other way up reveals another face

The high wych of Essex

The village names around here are brilliant,ugley,ugley green,maggots end,thorley,thorley green to name a few.Phew,i'm glad no-one was interested in the owlman story,some things are best kept to yourself i think

Last edited by curly; 23-05-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 26-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #243
curly

I came back from cornwall a couple of weeks ago to find my boiler had been leaking,i'd turned it off before i left,and it didn't seem to do it much good.This though lead to an interesting conversation with the heating engineer who came to fix it.I'd got his flyer from the chippy over a year ago,and i'd been meaning to get the boiler serviced,i'm glad i didn't.It turned out we had quite a bit in common,he was familiar with david icke and did the rounds with the various websites and researchers.He said he liked to go wild camping,and was often up and down the river nene is his inflatable,looking for spots to camp.
I said i was interested in the local landscape also,just with a little twist,and ended up showing him some of my images on the thread,which he recognised straight away and found very interesting.This made him mention a little island on the river nene over thorpe waterville/achurch way,about 15 miles away.He said he was thinking of camping on it overnight a couple of weeks ago,but he felt uneasy about the place,like something was telling him not to,to stay away,he did'nt like the place.Also he said there were some strange piles of stones on the riverbank,one or two about seven feet high.At that point i thought,i'm glad my boiler leaked as that was quite interesting.Turns out it wasn't broke anyway,just needed drying out and switching back on,the worktops are a bit the worse for wear but i couldn't give a shit about them tbh,i needed to find a dinghy.
So we had a look on google earth,and i showed him some of the features around the immediate area,heads etc.It wasn't until he'd left[without charging]that i noticed this sinister sounding island was actually in the mouth of a serpent,marvellous.

This is it,with the river marking the top half of it,the island in it's mouth on the left of the screen.

Here it is outlined in yellow,the blue dot is it's eye,theres also a strange sliver of land pointing to the eye,the island is outlined in red.Wadenhoe church on the right of the image is also marked in red

The four villages surrounding the serpent like figure.

I parked in achurch,the river is only about ten minutes walk away,it's an interesting little place achurch,pretty much just one or two streets with a few houses.For such a little place,[18 houses] it's managed to produce a few famous names and interesting people.A lord mayor of london,and the ancestors of the 6th president of america amongst them.

And alfred leete,famous for creating this image from the first world war was born here,If your here looking at this,maybe your country needs you too.
Old 26-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #244
curly

A closer view of the head and island,the red dots mark the location of the piles of stones that were mentioned.Notice the hedge which marks the outline of the serpent,it carries on and finishes at the stones.

This is the end of the hedge and some of the stones

There are five or six i think on the right and one on the left,i'd be surprised if they had been there for more than just a few years,although i know nothing about them as yet.Probably a simple reason for them on one level,like they're a piece of commissioned art or something,rather strange though given what i see in the immediate area.They created a pagan like image of the area for me and made me wonder if this serpent was around in those times.

You can see the rather substantial hedgerow which marks it's outline snaking off towards wadenhoe.

Looking across the meadow that makes the serpent,you can see wadenhoe church in the distance.
Old 26-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #245
curly

It really felt like a special place,very peaceful,

In the serpents mouth,looking across at the island.

This is the feature that makes it's eye,a pond.

Aldwincle church in the distance

Time to get the dinghy out and venture into the mouth of the dragon,and
see if i got the same bad vibes about the place.It was a glorious day though and i didn't get any feelings i was unwelcome,and i wanted to see what that little square patch i could see on google earth was.

A safe harbour
Old 26-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #246
curly

The curious stones seen from the island,the hedgerow behind them marking the underside of the serpent.

This old shack with a couple of armchairs in was all i found,i thought at the time this was the feature i could see,but i've since decided it's not.

The arrow like piece of land on the right,pointing to the eye,is an interesting feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaU4tCrll0c

Last edited by curly; 27-05-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:46 AM   #247
curly

I went down to the grove in watford today,i thought the chance to see david icke and alex jones speaking was to good to miss.As well as joining in with the rest of the people there in saying "we know your upto no good" to the clowns in the grove.It was a good day,and certainly seemed to be bringing this event to a wider audience,michael meacher m.p was a good speaker,and was very robust with his criticism of the bilderbergers.
I thought this place is bound to be crawling with effigies of this that and the other

Michael Meacher

Ickey,

The darker shaded images show the grove after what looks like a major upgrade,and the lighter ones show it before this.
The first image shows a face lurking on the edge of the woods around the grove complex.

Looking towards the grove,the outline of it's face marked in blue,and the wood making it's eye marked with the red dot.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #248
curly

A wider view shows croxley green making up the back of the head

The other way up,and his jutting chin then becomes the nose of another face

Not 100 percent on this one,but a wider view of the face seems to show the familiar birdlike head on top,this marked in red from his nose upwards

I see this same image often,and wonder if it's anything to do with birds being commonly known to assist with the flight of the soul from the body,which includes pretty much everything else that can stand upright and put one foot in front of the other according to this list of psychopomps.
http://www.psychopomps.org/psychopomp-guide.html

I had to smile when i saw solesbridge lane above the birds head,the line of red dots at the top marking the lane,i venture that 'cloud' has the look of a sylph about it.

Last edited by curly; 09-06-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #249
curly

This is the first of the lighter images,before the upgrade for the grove.The first head i showed can be seen looking left at the bottom of the image,in the middle,it's just a different colour now.As with the man and birds head from earlier posts,this one has another possible bird? head on top as well.This ones outline is all made up of houses,croxley being the bottom of his head,and part of watford is the top bit.

It's a bit vague this one,but bare with me,i know what i'm talking aboutthis face is marked in yellow and looking left also,as it's a continuation of the first head.This one though seems to have a snake or reptile in it's mouth,which is marked in blue.The woods making the snake are called whippendell woods,the area above this and in front of the head is cassiobury park.
The grand union canal flows out of the middle of the heads mouth,and marks the outline of the top of the snake.A grand union indeed?

Here's a closer view,it's head outlined in red,the back of the head is ebury way,a 3.5 mile cycle track and walkway,which follows the course of an old railway line.The blue dot is it's eye.

Last edited by curly; 09-06-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #250
curly

The grand union canal goes from top to bottom in this picture,and it makes a face shape as it passes by the grove,the fringe field is just to the right of it's mouth,and it's facing right.

This is just somewhere closeby that caught my eye.

This was another face in the woods i noticed nearby,i was looking at google without place names or borders on,so i flicked them on to see exactly where it was,and if it was anywhere interesting.Hey presto,it's right on the county border,the borderline marking it's contours exactly,great stuff,i'm not just seeing things that mean nothing..It reminded me of william pidgeon,who noted that landscape effigies he was shown on his travels with de coo dah were often border markers between different territories.
http://www.academia.edu/1910192/A_Re...by_T._H._Lewis

Old 13-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #251
curly

Default A distorted landscape

The chalk downlands that surround salisbury plain are quite simply ridiculous.
I came across an image of a lion i captured at chitterne a while back,it's a fascinating and very fertile ground for a bit of head hunting,and overdue another visit.
Stonehenge is about 8 miles from chitterne,and the simulacra on the downs is a reflection of the supernatural hooha that goes on around these chalk areas.I'm sure the water that channels it's way underneath and through this old marine life,has some special effect on it.Some seemingly ancient faces appear,made by the curves of the downs,and a lot of abstract ones,something old something new if you like.

http://www.chitterne.com/

This is what i thought of as a lions head,the wheat field in it's mouth could be it's tongue.

Connected to the lions head,is another example of the man/birds head glyph.

The mans head is in red looking left,the birds head is blue.This is the lions neck area.

The lions head is on the right of this image,i've marked what represents a human head in front of it.
Old 13-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #252
curly

Theres too many heads in this one small image to show them all,dozens and dozens of faces and beasties all connected.

First up is this chap,i havn't checked out what the old circular site on the left is,i think of these features as ceremonial sites now,but i bet the map says it's a hill fort.

Here it is marked,someting serpent like also across the top of the ring.

Under this you'll find another face looking left.
Old 13-06-2013, 02:01 AM   #253
curly

Another face around the man/birds head,it's eye and mouth marked in blue.

A couple marked here

A different jawline in this one.
Old 13-06-2013, 02:11 AM   #254
curly

And upside down

A freaky fella looking left,notice the reptile on the back of his head,and the features within that connect them both,sorry i forgot to mark this one up.

A subtle face and neck on the downs.

Old 14-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #255
curly

This image from suffolk is one i showed earlier in the thread,it was one of those man/bird's heads.It's looking left,with the road from gazeley passing through his eye and carrying on to make part of the birds beak.The area is a rich tapestry of information when viewed from above,in regard's it's psychogeography.

I've mentioned the man/bird thing in relation to the journey of the soul,and a couple of features in the immediate area sort of reflect this.Theres 3 tumuli in the field in front of the birds beak,and the icknield way,which i've marked in red runs right past the end of the beak.
I can't find the info at the moment,but i'm pretty sure the slip road off the a14, which runs up the bird's head,follows the path of an old green road,or spirit road/corpse road.There's an awful lot just by the roadside,all the way along the a14.

You can see needham street and gazeley marked at the bottom,not too far from elveden and thetford forest at the top.I'm just going to show a couple of things around needham/gazeley,still skirting along the a14 and towards bury st edmunds.

Can you see the reptile like head on top of the birds head btw,it's tongue and eye are marked in blue.There's stuff round here that can make your hair curl,honestly.The front of it's head is the icknield way,coincidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIiYq-pxqC4

Last edited by curly; 15-06-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 14-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #256
curly

About 3 miles away is burthorpe,where i found this little face skulking about.Three ponds or small lakes in front of it's face,with hatchery house under those.

It's eye is another pit,also it has another shaker's road running through it's head,i must find out exactly what a shaker's road is i think.There's also a road running parallel to the head,towards the a14,it stops at the curiously named needle's eye.

The needle's eye,is it the eye of half a head,or a bird or what?.In fact i think the road next to it may be the old green road.

The same image now shows a larger head looking right,it's outline marked in red,it's eye in blue.This one has another pit on top of it's head.

Here's a different view,a slightly clearer profile on this one i think.The road that runs upto the needle's eye,now looks like it could be the back of this face's head.

Suffolk stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTVwdv9Pzo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWte639dR_s

Last edited by curly; 14-06-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #257
curly

Default John o Gaunt

I thought i'd better post these pics up from my trip to cornwall a few weeks back,before i forget which photo's are which.
This moorland figure near crows-an-wra made me think of a demon with it's tongue sticking out.

Here's it's outline marked in red,it's tongue and eye marked in blue.Notice the field in front of it's face,it's stone wall's virtually mirroring the same shapes.

It's called carn brea,and is similar to st agnes beacon in size.It's only about a five minute drive from bojowan farm,and many other local moorland remnants,that are effigies or glyphs.It's actually the last hill in england,or the first depending which way you're headed,the westest hill in england if you like.This link explains the john o gaunt title of the post.[i've deleted the links as they were about a different carn brea,and this one is nothing to do with john o gaunt unfortunately,oops hahaha.

[IMG]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/curly_024/cornwall/Crows-
an-Wra/IMGP0372_zpsfc625eb0.jpg[/IMG]

In the west,to stick out your tongue at someone is considered to be rude and insulting.This is likely to be because the tongue has sexual connotations and resembles the phallus.Depictions of the devil often show him with a fleshy,protruding tongue,and the gargoyles who scare away evil spirits from their stony vantage points of the sides of churches and cathederals stick out their tongues,rendering themselves even more frightening,and insulting to any happen chance little demons.
From the encyclopedia of secret signs and symbols by adele nozedar.

Nice paint job on the house at the foot of the hill,maybe the genius loci.

Last edited by curly; 24-06-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #258
curly

Another face can be seen in front of carn brea,marked in red.Theres some old hut circles and a standing stone[not stones] a couple of fields away,plus tumuli.

Here's the tongue,it's pretty much the yellow gorse,and finishes where the red dots are.Cornwall was full of fields with those stupid plastic sheets in,and i've been astonished at the amount of wind farms destroying the views and effecting the environment down there.

This is looking along the edge of the tongue,it definitely seems to be some sort of stone structure,although not looking much more than a pile of rocks,maybe it's exactly as it was when it was made though,plus a few brambles.Pretty crap pics these ones,sorry.

Old 23-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #259
curly

This is the feature i thought of as it's eye,a large slab of rock with other stones around it.

This is the view sitting on the eye,the greenery in front jutting out to make it's nose.

These are some of the walls that make up a couple of other head shapes attached to the carn.They look quite old don't they.

Old 23-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #260
curly

The chapel carn brea on top.This type of structure,or what's left of it,is only found in the scilly isles and this far western point of cornwall.

Some more rocks on the carn.

Nothing overly exciting to look at,but i did come across some evidence of fairies using the site for woodworking.

The view from our apartment in porthcurno,the minack theatre was just 200yards away around the corner.It was built into the cliffside by a little old lady believe it or not,left me feeling a bit inadequate after finding out she'd done it virtually all by herself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmDtoctnb0

Last edited by curly; 23-06-2013 at 09:49 PM.