Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #1
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Default Trump is the AntiChrist

I'm absolutely sure, given recent events that Trump is the AntiChrist.

Trump regularly flashes the 666.

Triats that the Antichrist is likely to have:

Extremely Charismatic
Persuasive public speaker
Creating Truth from lies
A Problem Solver
Heavily Involved in Midle East Issues
A Military Leader
Extremely Arrogant
In control of finance, military and politics.
Wealthy background (stage 1)
Political ecconomist (stage 2)
World leader (stage 3) (Next step)

The AntiChrist won't be specifically opposed to Christian idylls, but will be a person who seeks to replace Jesus and will appeal to many people on many different levels, will put himself into a place where his word can be made to be incontestable.

He's clearly part of the NWO. Here he is doing Merkel's famous Masonic hand gesture.

This page shows many relationships between 666 and Trump.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 14-04-2017 at 09:59 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 09:54 PM   #2
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post

Extremely Charismatic
Creating Truth from lies
A Problem Solver
A Military Leader
Extremely Arrogant
World leader (stage 3)

The AntiChrist won't be specifically opposed to Christian idylls, but will be a person who seeks to replace Jesus and will appeal to many people on many different levels, will put himself into a place where his word can be made to be incontestable.

He's clearly part of the NWO. Here he is doing Merkel's famous Masonic hand gesture.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm
So true!

Every hand movement ,, 666 ,, So F**** obvious.

He's a billionaire, big clue, ie the perfect choice to bring in the next phase of The NEW WORLD ORDER. ie ,, more lies ,, more wars ,, MORE BOMBS ,, More fear ,, etc ,, etc,,
Old 14-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #3
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

i mean, why do so may people trust this man?

Horrible **** that he is - a totally spiritually-ugly excuse for a human baked been.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 14-04-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:03 PM   #4
fairyprincess

He's Mr. Tickle....

He's got orange skin and wandering hands.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 10:03 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

trumps a mask on the NWO face nothing more

the mask will be put aside and replaced with another soon enough
Old 14-04-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
jake_ball

And some say that "hoaxes" make the forum look ridiculous...
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 10:11 PM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

i'm sure that he is, but Trump isn't even in the same league as Blair, Bush Jnr or Dunya Bush.... they were empty, guided shells.

Trump is something else, he brings something very fucking scarry to the table. the ego, the arrogance, the narcisim.... He's more than just a guided puppet, though yes, he is dancing to the tune....

i think the last few days have really shown the colour of what we are dealing with.

And i think outside of WW1 / WW2 we haven't seen a character like Trump in the Whitehouse, i think he's a bit more than a puppet.

And the only wa the oligarchs are going to get rid of him is to have him in an open top car sometime when his duty is done.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:15 PM   #8
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
And some say that "hoaxes" make the forum look ridiculous...
So, if there was an aspect of AntiChrist - who or what would you say would be it's embodiement?

If you have peace, harmony and unity on one hand, what woud be its opposite?
Old 14-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #9
jake_ball

Quote:
So, if there was an aspect of AntiChrist - who or what would you say would be it's embodiement?

If you have peace, harmony and unity on one hand, what woud be its opposite?
Look, I have held MY hands like that when I am posing for a photo or been in a job interview, but it dont make me Hitler or the "antichrist".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 10:22 PM   #10
jupiter12

Quote:

Dracula will probably be the next one!

Old 14-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
i'm sure that he is, but Trump isn't even in the same league as Blair, Bush Jnr or Dunya Bush.... they were empty, guided shells.

Trump is something else, he brings something very fucking scarry to the table. the ego, the arrogance, the narcisim.... He's more than just a guided puppet, though yes, he is dancing to the tune....

i think the last few days have really shown the colour of what we are dealing with.

And i think outside of WW1 / WW2 we haven't seen a character like Trump in the Whitehouse, i think he's a bit more than a puppet.

And the only wa the oligarchs are going to get rid of him is to have him in an open top car sometime when his duty is done.
he's a puppet of the rothschild cabal

it's not coming from trump....trump is just there to make people think its coming from trump

if the deep state didn't want this it wouldn't happen

Why the World Should Fear Deep State Psychopath H.R. McMaster
Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
April 10, 2017

The empowerment of Kushner and Cohn, the increasing isolation of Bannon, and a 180 on policy all come shortly after McMaster’s ascension.

H.R. McMaster is a dangerous figure. He has an extraordinarily high IQ, with a Ph.D from West Point, and has written a number of books on war. McMaster’s latest speeches and lectures (2015-2016) deal with his vision for the United States on the 21st century battlefield, singling out China and Russia as “revisionist powers” that America must grind down through proxy conflicts in the smaller and unstable states on the Eurasian landmass.
https://www.*****************/why-th...-h-r-mcmaster/
Old 14-04-2017, 11:00 PM   #12
jupiter12

Quote:

Yes.
Another cog in the billionaire wheel of bloodline control!

So easy for them ,, send out fake lies to the public ,, whilst engineering their next plan for control!
Old 14-04-2017, 11:41 PM   #13
mranderson

Quote:
If you have peace, harmony and unity on one hand
Sorry to play devils advocate but can you show us where on Earth this peace,harmony and unity exists or did exist in the past ?

It's important to make the analogy work you see. So we have examples to work with.

I'm not saying it isn't a wonderful thing to dream about, but I am definitely saying that's all it ever was.

Now I know some hippy will show up and tell me they are living in perfect harmony and peace within the unity of their spiritual perfection.

And I will say that's lovely but living in a golden palace with the windows blacked out so you can't see the outside world is not really helping anyone but yourself which is a very selfish thing to do.

Just thought I'd clear that bit up for the first brave hippy who wants to share with us how perfectly harmonious the smell of their shit is.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 11:50 PM   #14
toty1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Look, I have held MY hands like that when I am posing for a photo or been in a job interview, but it dont make me Hitler or the "antichrist".
I agree, yet your point is usually dismissed regarding the hundreds of similar photos posted here. You know - most other politicians, celebrities, pop stars etc. When Trump's 'caught' doing the same thing, doesn't count?
toty1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 11:58 PM   #15
davidzozo

Extremely Charismatic
Creating Truth from lies
A Problem Solver
A Military Leader
Extremely Arrogant
World leader (stage 3) (Next step)

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm[/QUOTE]

How is he charismatic?...the world regards him as a joke of a president and a tosser of a human being. There's more charisma in a plank of wood ffs.
That hand gesture....I have seen loads use it, famous and non-famous (including me) and I'm certainly not a mason....you read too much into things dude
Old 15-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #16
aurum
Inactive

Yep I tend to agree, MrA. Let's just step back for a moment and take a good honest look at the bigger picture here on Planet Earth...

Sadly, I'm not aware of any time in human history which provides a good solid example of people living together in harmony, all united and attuned with nature, where peace reigned supreme. Maybe there have been snapshots, here and there, but ultimately it never lasts for long. Why? Because no matter how 'enlightened' you may feel on an individual level, there's usually someone else who'll come along and exploit that 'weakness' for their own gain. We're supposedly intelligent people- just look to the animal kingdom- if you're not at the top of the evolutionary foodchain then at the least you have to be smart enough to navigate the dangers.

It matters not- how loving, kind, altruistic, fair, honest and empathetic you are- when you're negotiating with vipers. They're laughing at you. So how do you go on to solve a problem like Planet Earth?

By being nice?

When you raise a child, you have to be firm, but fair. You could just be 'nice', for an easy life in the short-term (and increasingly, more and more parents do take this approach)- but does the child appreciate that approach, or do they start to see you as a soft touch, and lose respect for you? Do you end up creating a monster? Just as children need boundaries, so too do many adults!! It's just an inherent aspect of human nature- give an inch, people take a mile.

Sometimes being nice doesn't work. Sometimes you have to re-establish boundaries. In the animal kingdom, sometimes it's a case of eat or be eaten. Survival.

Many people nowadays are pretty insulated from the harsh realities of life- so who do you trust to make the decisions that if we're honest, none of us would ever want to take responsibility for?

Just sayin'

Last edited by aurum; 15-04-2017 at 12:34 AM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 01:35 AM   #17
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Sorry to play devils advocate but can you show us where on Earth this peace,harmony and unity exists or did exist in the past ?

It's important to make the analogy work you see. So we have examples to work with.

I'm not saying it isn't a wonderful thing to dream about, but I am definitely saying that's all it ever was.

Now I know some hippy will show up and tell me they are living in perfect harmony and peace within the unity of their spiritual perfection.

And I will say that's lovely but living in a golden palace with the windows blacked out so you can't see the outside world is not really helping anyone but yourself which is a very selfish thing to do.

Just thought I'd clear that bit up for the first brave hippy who wants to share with us how perfectly harmonious the smell of their shit is.
Well, I may not be a hippy, but I will say that it's people putting their noses into other people's business that is the cause of much of the world's problems. Be it government, religion, bureaucracy, or whatever. Is it really so selfish not to bully ideas onto others?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 02:00 AM   #18
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

Hopefully our way of life will not change drastically in the next 4 years, because at some point the controllers will probably seize control of the West with military style dictatorships.

given that Trump has more Generals running the show than any other previous president, given that they seem belligerent as hell, I'm doubting that the US will have another president after Trump.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 02:25 AM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
Shouldn't this thread be in 'all things trump related' section ??

My take on the anti christ narrative is that this is a Myth planted by the dark forces ... using time travel manipulation ...masquerading as angels , they put this anti christ idea in the bible ... all tied up with the end times ... great devastation, with the antichrist ruling for 7 years , Hell on Earth ... then Jesus returns and saves us all ... this is the narrative we've been fed ... told this prophecy comes from 'god' , so we all accept it as inevitable ... Why try to fight trump ??? He's fulfilling the end times prophecies ... it's the will of God!!!

It's all BS .... now days they mainly use hollywood to plant in our minds visions of the future where flesh eating zombies roam...etc.....

It's all about them using our minds to create a nightmare

So the archons probably have induced trump to flash all sorts of signs to get christians hyperventilating .. they hope this will put new life in the end times myth ....
The archons ....the most non physical part of the dark empire , can get into all people's heads (to some extent) , so even though it's likely trump has not sold his soul to the NWO , he still believes in a militarily aggressive America, so the archons will play on this , whisper in his mind that he should attack , he half thinks this is a good idea anyway , so will go with it .... Someone like DI , the archons could never get to go along with such a thing ... they examine his message ... find a weak spot (such as reality is fake) , and gently suggest in his mind to heavily push that idea.... the controlled media will twist it slightly (Matrix movies... scientists saying it's all a hologram... flat earth), so it can confuse the awakening.

If enough people believe in the end times anti christ myth, get excited, then their mental energy will help the nightmare come to pass (to some extent)

Don't let them direct your mind onto their negative plan for humanity's future ...cos a plan is all it is.

Last edited by oz93666; 15-04-2017 at 04:23 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 03:31 AM   #20
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Sometimes being nice doesn't work. Sometimes you have to re-establish boundaries. In the animal kingdom, sometimes it's a case of eat or be eaten. Survival.

Many people nowadays are pretty insulated from the harsh realities of life- so who do you trust to make the decisions that if we're honest, none of us would ever want to take responsibility for?
This is one thing I come back to often and contemplate. How far removed are we really from the animal kingdom ?

I don't think we are too far removed to be above the survival game. It's just we have a very complicated and contrived survival plan these days.

One thing I try to do is imagine the world on mute. No sound. Lips are moving but no sound coming out.

All the talking heads, all the so called ''educated experts'' lips are moving nothing is coming out. So what are we left with?

We are left with cerebral concepts that when muted have little chance of changing the survival odds.

The rampant white supremacists still need food and water, they still need to take a shit and make sure it doesn't wash into the water source.

The militant lesbians who want all men dead or castrated still need food and water, still need to take a shit and make sure it doesn't wash into the water source.

It's all the same the planet over, so much talking and so little difference between us when it is boiled down to survival.

A woman raised in the desert can survive in the desert and teach you everything you need to know about surviving there. It doesn't matter to her about feminism or social equality because right now she needs fresh water and it's 5 miles away.

That same woman who is an expert in desert survival might get to NYC and end up dead in a week because the survival game has changed.

That's why I don't think it's worth comparing people to the anti christ in the mistaken belief that if that fucker would just go away everything will be rosy.

It's almost the same for this whole conspiracy malarkey , we are all trying to point our fingers in a direction saying '' there !!! it's there the problem is right there can't you see ???!!! ''

and even if we managed to rid ourselves of that problem , we are still left with the survival game and a vacuum of power that will get filled one way or another.

the best thing we can do IMO is realise that the universe is a constantly changing thing it is never all good and it is never all bad

even the fucking Jedi run people through with a light sabre yet they are forces for good

not everything is so clearly black and white , we are all guilty of stepping on someone to survive , even if we have deluded ourselves into thinking being a vegan and wearing dreadlocks makes us somehow less responsible for all the shit out there

I do admire the occasional person who turns up on the planet and starts making huge waves in human consciousness , but they tend to get assassinated before they gather too much momentum and that tells us exactly what we are up against

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote