Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 27-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #21
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
if you're talking organized religions (islam, xtianity, judaism, sikhism, buddhism et al) then this is a massive oxymoron.

how can one be 'awake' (whatever that means) AND have complete, blind faith in an invisible deity that refuses to show or prove it's existence beyond doubt?, how can someone that states they're 'awake' to the frailties of mankind, the enslavement of each new born by an invisible authority NOT realise that part of that enslaving power IS religion, and the fears that are promoted by it, and permeates through each humans life? Blind faith accounts for nothing but a world of blind leading the blind, and if we're all blind then they've already won!

What is 'god'?
Faith in God is a personal thing that can only happen to those with faith and live their lives in harmony with it..

Ok i agree religion has been used as a tool to enslave, control and dumb down people but so do many religious people..All religions have been hijacked by the forces of darkness, just like any movement that has attempted to bring positive change or rise up against the oppressors has been or will be..

God is frequency, stay tuned
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 06:10 PM   #22
kappy0405

Quote:
if you're talking organized religions (islam, xtianity, judaism, sikhism, buddhism et al) then this is a massive oxymoron.

how can one be 'awake' (whatever that means) AND have complete, blind faith in an invisible deity that refuses to show or prove it's existence beyond doubt?
Religion isn't inherently about having 'blind faith'. The ptb created organized, institutionalized religions to push literalist, faith-based spirituality. But within the texts, within the parables, metaphors, & allegories, are teachings which encourage people to seek a direct experience with the divine. At their core, none of those religions were actually about blind obedient faith. Rather they are about attaining self-knowledge & the realization of our connection with the divine.

It's true the ptb have hijacked the world's religions & use them as a tool for mass mind control.

I feel we need to distinguish that from the core message that's actually inherent in the text though.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 06:13 PM   #23
markritter
Banned

Quote:
their god dictates the way they should think, live and how they treat 'non-believers'. shit, they even treat those of the same religion differently because of a slight mx-up in how their god's word was interpreted, or how politics of the day influenced the writing / re-writing of 'gods' word!
I disagree. While there are general rules of conduct they don't generally tell you what you have to think about everything. A lot of the bad things I believe have been inserted by men for their own political agendas
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 06:22 PM   #24
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
It's true the ptb have hijacked the world's religions & use them as a tool for mass mind control.
They didn't hijack religion IMO, they created the religions as strategic mind viruses.

I believe Draco reptilian and their Dark Federation cohorts(Greys, Reptilians, Mantids, etc) created these religions with electromagnetic mind control with the support of the bloodliners on Earth. The same tech that controls the new age mind control slaves channeling ashtar, except done by ET instead of CIA, and done to create planetary psy ops instead of just alt media psy ops.

The humans have these techs now, but before that directed energy weapons and AI had to be doing something on Earth. I understand how potent they are, I understand the illusions they hide behind. No mention of these techs in history, but plenty of symptoms.

Pretty much the entirety of the planet(alt media and mainstream) is comprehensively down for the count when it comes to understanding these technologies. They believe its all archons, demons and jinn(all circumstances you conveniently cannot prosecute or bring to court for their crimes), or they think they can remote view or channel and are part of new age mind control slave programs(not saying every RV'r is a mk-RV'r).

Mohammed = channeled Islam right? CIA channels Ashtar. Same tech different times.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-04-2016 at 06:27 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 06:25 PM   #25
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I disagree. While there are general rules of conduct they don't generally tell you what you have to think about everything. A lot of the bad things I believe have been inserted by men for their own political agendas
The mind virus belief system taints the programming of people, and offers explanations for things under a lens of delusion. So while it may not dictate everything, the programming it builds does have some tendencies.
Old 27-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #26
derekbuttery

Quote:
The ten commandments tell you EXACTLY how to live you life, how to worship god - or else....
No, but the organized religions do tell you how to live your life in general. Take a close look at islam for example....

Aren't 'bad things' objective?

Last edited by derekbuttery; 27-04-2016 at 06:38 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #27
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Faith in God is a personal thing that can only happen to those with faith and live their lives in harmony with it..

Ok i agree religion has been used as a tool to enslave, control and dumb down people but so do many religious people..All religions have been hijacked by the forces of darkness, just like any movement that has attempted to bring positive change or rise up against the oppressors has been or will be..

agreed, but it doesn't mean those that have no faith have no harmony?

organized religion was cultivated to keep us down and under control, that's the whole point of Icke's report.... organized religion didn't exist as such. hence 'organized'.

I'd rather not. 'god' is the sole reason for war. whatever your 'god' THAT is one reason for war, suffering, punishment, FEAR....

Last edited by derekbuttery; 27-04-2016 at 06:37 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 06:44 PM   #28
madbomber

Quote:

I'd 'like' you 1000 times if I could.
Old 27-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #29
markritter
Banned

Quote:
The ten commandments tell you EXACTLY how to live you life, how to worship god - or else....
No, but the organized religions do tell you how to live your life in general. Take a close look at islam for example....

Aren't 'bad things' objective?
They are just general rules, which is why Leviticus goes into more depth on conduct. TBH if you break a lot of the rules a sacrifice or offering at the temple was often required rather than just killing the person.

The ten commandments don't tell you how to worship God. Its just says you will have no other Gods BEFORE me. doesn't say you cant have them after. Leviticus is why the rules on temple conduct are detailed.

What you find with most religions is a basic book of the law and then you get later books like the Talmud which try to apply the rules of that law book to everyday problems. The thing is that theses secondary books don't have the same authority at the original law texts.

To a degree I can understand why they would tell people how to live. Back them it was primitive tribal living and people needed to have cohesive laws that would enable people to live together. All societies need some sort of law and back then religion would have been at the heart of the process.
Old 27-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #30
markritter
Banned

Quote:

organized religion was cultivated to keep us down and under control, that's the whole point of Icke's report.... organized religion didn't exist as such. hence 'organized'.

I'd rather not. 'god' is the sole reason for war. whatever your 'god' THAT is one reason for war, suffering, punishment, FEAR....
I think it is organised so that large groups of people can participate on common ground. This can work but its also easy for people in power to then abuse others. Icke sees all of this stuff in a bit of a negative light, always one of control but he doesn't seem to look at what things could be like if they were applied with fairness and balance.

God is not the sole reason for war, people are. They just use God as an excuse.
Old 27-04-2016, 07:25 PM   #31
madbomber

Quote:
They are just general rules, which is why Leviticus goes into more depth on conduct. TBH if you break a lot of the rules a sacrifice or offering at the temple was often required rather than just killing the person.

The ten commandments don't tell you how to worship God. Its just says you will have no other Gods BEFORE me. doesn't say you cant have them after. Leviticus is why the rules on temple conduct are detailed.

What you find with most religions is a basic book of the law and then you get later books like the Talmud which try to apply the rules of that law book to everyday problems. The thing is that theses secondary books don't have the same authority at the original law texts.

To a degree I can understand why they would tell people how to live. Back them it was primitive tribal living and people needed to have cohesive laws that would enable people to live together. All societies need some sort of law and back then religion would have been at the heart of the process.
Jesus said that the most important of the ten commandments were (a) love they God with all thy heart, all thy strength, and all thy mind, and (b) love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets (hope I've remembered to quote the Book of Common Prayer correctly). So, the the time Jesus was on Earth, society was no longer a lot of nomadic tribes of hunter-gatherers but an established agrarian society.
Old 27-04-2016, 07:47 PM   #32
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
I am certain good people with love in their hearts are in harmony but they wouldnt find the same kind of protection and guidance as those that look for it..And be more sure with what they are harmonizing.

Quote:
But cultivated from what? Organized can also be good, its when heirachys and force is used which is a problem, which is a problem with all organisations..
I do like what Icke says, but recently he has changed from USED to control the masses to CREATED to control the masses..That can turn people of looking for the Truth..And this Truth being the most beneficial to humanity, imho..

Quote:
I have to disagree..I blame rulers..but you could also blame gods given right to defend ones self and resist evil?

It seems the religious were among the biggest victims of war, they suffered and were punished and lived in fear of their rulers and state sanctioned religion as much as anyone...
Old 27-04-2016, 08:13 PM   #33
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
They didn't hijack religion IMO, they created the religions as strategic mind viruses.

I believe Draco reptilian and their Dark Federation cohorts(Greys, Reptilians, Mantids, etc) created these religions with electromagnetic mind control with the support of the bloodliners on Earth.
The problem I have with this theory, particularly in regards to Christianity & Islam, is that these religious movements started off totally opposed to the bloodliners & ended up being transformed into something completely different than they were originally. This suggests they were hijacked rather than created from the get-go.

The way I look at it, the Babylonian Brotherhood/Bloodlines/Illuminati went on to establish the Greek & Roman Empires, and then the Roman Catholic Church.

Around the time of Jesus there was a group of Abrahamic mystics called the Essenes who were totally opposed to this power structure. They were a revolutionary movement & anticipated a Messianic figure to lead the opposition against the neo-Babylonian Romans & their Pharisee puppets. It appears that John the Baptist was an Essene, & they likely chose Jesus to lead the revolution.

Jesus' Essenic-Christianity was inherently anti-Roman (anti-Illuminati).

So why would the ptb create a religious revolution that was totally opposed to themselves?

Only later did Paul come in, with a more pro-Roman version of the new religion, paving the way for the synthesized/Romanized version we have today, and the original Christians were run out of town.

The same thing happened with Islam. The original Christians (followers of James & not Paul) around the time of Muhammad were well established throughout Arabia. In fact, Muhammad's cousin-n-law was an Ebionite-Christian Priest, who allegedly predicted Muhammad's gift of prophecy. He presided over Muhammad's wedding in what likely would've been a Christian ceremony. The similarities between the Islamic view of Jesus & that of the original Ebionite-Christians are astounding. It seems that Muhammad's mission was to revive the true & original Essenic-Ebionite Christianity of Jesus.

He too was persecuted, & then the religious movement was distorted & taken over by the very same people who persecuted him! (the Umayyads).

So if these religions were created all along, why were the original followers in both instances persecuted by the ptb, and why were the religions basically changed into completely different religions?

Jesus' benevolent Christianity was replaced by pro-Roman Pauline Christianity. Muhammad's benevolent Islam was replaced by the imperialist Umayyads & their radical brand of Sunni Islam.

From an historical perspective, it is undeniable that these religions were hijacked.

Last edited by kappy0405; 27-04-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old 27-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #34
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:

From an historical perspective, it is undeniable that these religions were hijacked.
Good post..
The proof is in the pudding, its taken me about 20 odd years to read the Quoran since i was first told what it contained, and i have always like reading books and long had an interest in spirituality..

The psyop going on its to stop freethinkers from reading the scriptures and such, It took 1500 years before the bible was translated into English legally..The church killed a lot of people trying..
Old 27-04-2016, 08:56 PM   #35
derekbuttery

Quote:
I am certain good people with love in their hearts are in harmony but they wouldnt find the same kind of protection and guidance as those that look for it..And be more sure with what they are harmonizing.

But cultivated from what? Organized can also be good, its when heirachys and force is used which is a problem, which is a problem with all organisations..
I do like what Icke says, but recently he has changed from USED to control the masses to CREATED to control the masses..That can turn people of looking for the Truth..And this Truth being the most beneficial to humanity, imho..

I have to disagree..I blame rulers..but you could also blame gods given right to defend ones self and resist evil?

It seems the religious were among the biggest victims of war, they suffered and were punished and lived in fear of their rulers and state sanctioned religion as much as anyone...
look for it where? in the bible? koran? etc. etc....??
Old 27-04-2016, 09:01 PM   #36
derekbuttery

Quote:

it all boils down to:

do you believe in god? - no - BANG you're dead.

do you believe in god? - yes - do you believe in my god? - no - BANG you're dead

All splitting hairs... Religion is organized because an organized people is (as with a divided people) easier to rule.

Many religious types were the victims because they couldn't or didn't want to change *whatever* TPTB needed to be amended at this time. Maybe, possibly is this the reason for so many splintered groups / beliefs of the same religion?

Again, right here we have undeniable proofs that you CANNOT (allegedly) BE AWAKE AND FOLLOW ORGANIZED RELIGION
Old 27-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #37
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
look for it where? in the bible? koran? etc. etc....??
In our hearts and souls with an open mind..There are some great tips in both those books too though, imho..
Old 27-04-2016, 10:24 PM   #38
Cryptoverse

Quote:
The problem I have with this theory, particularly in regards to Christianity & Islam, is that these religious movements started off totally opposed to the bloodliners & ended up being transformed into something completely different than they were originally. This suggests they were hijacked rather than created from the get-go.

The way I look at it, the Babylonian Brotherhood/Bloodlines/Illuminati went on to establish the Greek & Roman Empires, and then the Roman Catholic Church.

Around the time of Jesus there was a group of Abrahamic mystics called the Essenes who were totally opposed to this power structure. They were a revolutionary movement & anticipated a Messianic figure to lead the opposition against the neo-Babylonian Romans & their Pharisee puppets. It appears that John the Baptist was an Essene, & they likely chose Jesus to lead the revolution.

Jesus' Essenic-Christianity was inherently anti-Roman (anti-Illuminati).

So why would the ptb create a religious revolution that was totally opposed to themselves?

Only later did Paul come in, with a more pro-Roman version of the new religion, paving the way for the synthesized/Romanized version we have today, and the original Christians were run out of town.

The same thing happened with Islam. The original Christians (followers of James & not Paul) around the time of Muhammad were well established throughout Arabia. In fact, Muhammad's cousin-n-law was an Ebionite-Christian Priest, who allegedly predicted Muhammad's gift of prophecy. He presided over Muhammad's wedding in what likely would've been a Christian ceremony. The similarities between the Islamic view of Jesus & that of the original Ebionite-Christians are astounding. It seems that Muhammad's mission was to revive the true & original Essenic-Ebionite Christianity of Jesus.

He too was persecuted, & then the religious movement was distorted & taken over by the very same people who persecuted him! (the Umayyads).

So if these religions were created all along, why were the original followers in both instances persecuted by the ptb, and why were the religions basically changed into completely different religions?

Jesus' benevolent Christianity was replaced by pro-Roman Pauline Christianity. Muhammad's benevolent Islam was replaced by the imperialist Umayyads & their radical brand of Sunni Islam.

Christianity was created not by Jesus and the essenes at all. It is not a hijacked religion IMO. They did hijack a person's mojo and maybe half a dozen things he said for it though IMO. So yes it can be denied Jesus never created a religion and Muslims say the Quran is unchanged. So no these are not the works of hijacking, they are a big psy op IMO.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-04-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:40 PM   #39
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Christianity was created not by Jesus and the essenes at all. It is not a hijacked religion IMO. They did hijack a person's mojo and maybe half a dozen things he said for it though IMO.
That's the same thing. Whatever set of spiritual beliefs &/or teachings he advocated were his religion. That set of beliefs/teachings would be true Christianity. Or do you not think Jesus believed or taught anything regarding the divine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense
Jesus never created a religion..
If that's true, then neither did Muhammad or any of the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense
..and Muslims say the Quran is unchanged. So no these are not the works of hijacking, they are a big psy op IMO.
Whether the Quran was changed or not isn't really relevant, is it? Because clearly the leaders of "Islam" after Muhammad had a different vision & different morals, values, & ideals that they promoted as "Islam". It's a fact that the people who persecuted him & his family became the new leaders.

Muhammad's teachings didn't survive in the mainstream & were replaced by distorted interpretations of the Quran,. Plus the Hadiths popped up 300 years later & became the focal point of the new religion anyway.

I would call that hijacking.

Old 27-04-2016, 11:40 PM   #40
kappy0405

Quote:
Good post..
The proof is in the pudding, its taken me about 20 odd years to read the Quoran since i was first told what it contained, and i have always like reading books and long had an interest in spirituality..

The psyop going on its to stop freethinkers from reading the scriptures and such, It took 1500 years before the bible was translated into English legally..The church killed a lot of people trying..
That's a good point. When you really get to reading the texts & get to see everything in its actual context, it's never as negative as the haters claim. It took 1500 years for the world to realize that the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church weren't actually supported by the Bible.

The problem isn't the Christian religion itself, or the Islamic religion itself; it's the corrupt institutions using religion as a tool & propagating their distorted interpretations of the texts.

There has definitely been an agenda throughout history to prevent people from using their own minds & going on their own spiritual path.