Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 30-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default Turning Us Into Robots: Sneaking Nanotech Into Us

What happens when you add the following up?
  1. On todays (4/30/14 ) Headlines Page David posted a link to the following article: “Is Your Body Infested with Self-Replicating Nano-Fibers?” http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/2...d-nano-fibers/ .

2. On the 2/16/14 Headlines Page we had “Nano-Bots, Mind Control & Trans-Humanism – The Future of Consciousness?” http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/02/1...consciousness/ ,

3. An article from Natural News “McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers” http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_ch...ge_fibers.html

4. David talking about Chemtrails containing nanotech and this being the possible cause behind Morgellons disease (http://www.naturalnews.com/025757_di...ons_fiber.html ) on p. 551 of “The Lion Sleeps No More”

Answer: You probably would conclude, and this is a horrible thought but it must be said, that we are secretly being turned into mind controlled robots by nanotechology that has been sneaked into our food, water and air. The “dreams” of the Transhumanists to turn us into cyborgs are being realized through stealth and deceit.

After all, do you really think that only Chicken McNuggets have nanotech in them? If the skies are full of nanotech via chemtrails than surely it has massively polluted the waterways too? If it is self replicating and is causing horrible diseases like Morgelleons and it can be used for mind control, isn’t the only logical conclusion that it is being directed against us by food, water and air to turn us into Mind Controlled cyborgs?

Last edited by blackjack77; 30-04-2014 at 09:01 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:12 AM   #2
wenty

You will be A.I.

Resistance is futile.

wenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:14 AM   #3
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenty View Post
You will be A.I.

Resistance is futile.
I am sad you think of this as a joke. This is VERY serious. I suspect what I have revealed in this thread is one of the deep, deep secrets of the Conspiracy. An ultra secret way of enslaving us that, until now, had gone unnoticed.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:29 AM   #4
wenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
I am sad you think of this as a joke. This is VERY serious. I suspect what I have revealed in this thread is one of the deep, deep secrets of the Conspiracy. An ultra secret way of enslaving us that, until now, had gone unnoticed.

I'm sad that you are blind to not have noticed that television puts our future in our faces.

Old news buddy.
wenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:11 AM   #5
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default Stop voting for all your friends.

Well simple!

1) Stop voting for all your friends.

2) Stop believing .....

If people can not do these two simple things for starters they got to live with what they voting for & believe in.

There is one more but I think the two are already impossible tasks.

3) Stop working for them if you like to live a while longer.

But people are talking about this reality for the last 11 years.

People just hate to live it appears & they just love there leaders.

Well someone is clearly Voting for them..... Fact!

For example if you had two choices which one would you pick.

1) Just stop everything for a year to the max possible.

2) You be dead in about 5 years latests

So which one would you pick out of the two?

That's you're reality ....... your choice & don't wait for others because all have to make there own choice.

As Bush was saying are you with us or with the Terrorists?

Well you all know who are the real Terrorists.

And they made there choice!

Bush wins! = Terrorists wins!

Last edited by oiram; 03-05-2014 at 05:33 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:16 AM   #6
wwiikkdd
Banned

CHEMTRAILS are delivering the airborne agents. The cell towers 'tune' you in. Programing the mood of the host (YOU) as they see fit. Movie Set: 'Plague' is released over years though vaccines & environment (food. water, air) economy (money to buy FOOD) and place to live (AGENDA 21) are becoming scarce, tensions rise.....TOTAL COLLAPSE---ZOMBIE LAND! Chaos! Rampage! MARSHALL LAW! CIVIL WAR. All these have been used in Hollywood movies for what 50+ years? Forecasting the WWIII End Game by Fair Play rules. In the audiences (sheep's) faces while stuffing soda, fast food and meds down the gullet to make the take down even easier. Fatter. Slower. Weaker. Dumber. Unarmed physically/mentally/spiritually. WHEN? The '60's?! SEX DRUGS ROCK-N-ROLL- Oh yes, the MORAL decline was key, anything goes society shall as ways fall much faster, much easier. WHY? Because if you STAND for nothing, you FALL for anything. TV dinners looking kinda blue, tastes like glue and you ordered 2! WTF Friday indeed.
wwiikkdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 02:36 AM   #7
ritchs

At some point the People are going to have to take action.

When it comes down to a "Us or them"

Defending your life (or your kin) is not an illegal act, it is mandatory and a God given right as well.

People will be forced to step outside their "comfort" zone. The view will be disquieting at first. Then the headhunting

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 03:46 AM   #8
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation Nothing to add this truly sums it all up perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiikkdd View Post
CHEMTRAILS are delivering the airborne agents. The cell towers 'tune' you in. Programing the mood of the host (YOU) as they see fit. Movie Set: 'Plague' is released over years though vaccines & environment (food. water, air) economy (money to buy FOOD) and place to live (AGENDA 21) are becoming scarce, tensions rise.....TOTAL COLLAPSE---ZOMBIE LAND! Chaos! Rampage! MARSHALL LAW! CIVIL WAR. All these have been used in Hollywood movies for what 50+ years? Forecasting the WWIII End Game by Fair Play rules. In the audiences (sheep's) faces while stuffing soda, fast food and meds down the gullet to make the take down even easier. Fatter. Slower. Weaker. Dumber. Unarmed physically/mentally/spiritually. WHEN? The '60's?! SEX DRUGS ROCK-N-ROLL- Oh yes, the MORAL decline was key, anything goes society shall as ways fall much faster, much easier. WHY? Because if you STAND for nothing, you FALL for anything. TV dinners looking kinda blue, tastes like glue and you ordered 2! WTF Friday indeed.
Nothing to add this truly sums it all up perfectly!
All they need now is a mirror instead seeing the real deal words only Next please Next please <<<

Last edited by oiram; 14-05-2014 at 03:55 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote