Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #41
picklez01
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,358
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Democracy!!?!!??!?!?! What a moron. We obviously don't have a democracy.

But yeah, I like Russell Brand. One of the very few high on the global popularity scale that actually talks about this stuff at all.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #42
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest_ion View Post
Don't like to say it but. It looks acted, not natural.
+1, written by a very poor script writer... what a load of bollocks!!
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #43
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
One of the best interviews from a person who truly speaks for the people. Fucking mugs the people who question Russell's motives. I hope they watch that in full.....
the man's a waste of carbon and oxygen!! those that believe him are following a shepherd!!
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #44
grakkus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 978
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
Democracy!!?!!??!?!?! What a moron. We obviously don't have a democracy.

But yeah, I like Russell Brand. One of the very few high on the global popularity scale that actually talks about this stuff at all.
The reason that hardly any of the other slebs talk about "this stuff" is because they are not allowed to. They are probably compromised before they even become stars so that they can be trusted by the people who own and run everything to behave properly.

Now that he is talking about "this stuff" his career will not suffer at all, despite real alternative journalists and researchers getting killed for it.

Last edited by grakkus; 24-10-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: typo
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #45
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Lots of different opinions on Brand then

For clarity I think this thread belongs in General or Todays news but not botherd where just dont want loads of different threads on the same subject, it dilutes the conversation imo...
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #46
hangthedj
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE England
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Whatever his intentions I don't trust this one bit (for the reasons Kaiser among others have pointed out so well - thanks guys).

It's just a diversion imvho. No time for the man at all (a great shame for him if he is genuine but if so he's being led up the garden path).
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #47
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Yeah still a media hoe though isnt he, dont get me wrong i like Paxman to there both just as bad as each other though, only doing there jobs n all because they both know the score yet do nothing about it despite there positions of influence.

Thread already started here mods please merge.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259330
How can you say Russell is doing nothing about it? He's popping up everywhere at the moment. If every celeb were as clued up and as out spoken as Brand, then it would be game over already.

I thought he turned every argument, put down and silly remark that Paxman put to him, turned them around and made some nice points.

Well done Russ.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #48
kicker conspiracy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
How can you say Russell is doing nothing about it? He's popping up everywhere at the moment. If every celeb were as clued up and as out spoken as Brand, then it would be game over already.

I thought he turned every argument, put down and silly remark that Paxman put to him, turned them around and made some nice points.

Well done Russ.
+1
kicker conspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #49
grakkus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 978
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
How can you say Russell is doing nothing about it? He's popping up everywhere at the moment. If every celeb were as clued up and as out spoken as Brand, then it would be game over already.

I thought he turned every argument, put down and silly remark that Paxman put to him, turned them around and made some nice points.

Well done Russ.
The very fact that this person is "popping up everywhere" should be a dead giveaway. They are allowing him to make himself an outspoken hero. If he was really on the level he would make one dodgy statement and then disappear when the work offers dried up straight away.
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #50
iluminawti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 316
Likes: 33 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
Maybe he has grown since then? I mean, people do change. Look at Icke. He openly admits there's a few things he's said in the past that he doesn't believe are true now. It doesn't take anything away from what he says now, if anything it adds weight to it in the sense that he can admit to his mistakes.

I think Brand has changed a lot after being let in to Hollywood. I think he can now see it from the inside and realised just how fucked up things are.
He was on drugs back then and his head was cruising at a high altitude with auto pilot engaged. He was crazy spouting all kinds of crap. As you say hes matured a bit and got control of his addictions. I think he`s better now and Im willing to listen to him. Hes not a complete rubber head now so who knows? Perhaps he has awoken and seen the light. Good for him if he has.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #51
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

Its a shame that Russell has fallen for the climate change crap. I thought he was more intelligent than that. Still he is saying many of the right things in that interview with Paxman. He should be used as an example to others in the media who bite their tongues instead of speaking out on the various aspects of the conspiracy.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #52
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grakkus View Post
The very fact that this person is "popping up everywhere" should be a dead giveaway. They are allowing him to make himself an outspoken hero. If he was really on the level he would make one dodgy statement and then disappear when the work offers dried up straight away.
Have just listened to the vid again and I can't see anything that a genuine justice seeker would disagree with. Nothing. In my opinion.

If anybody feels that Russell was out of order, shilling etc on anything that was said, then please point out the wrong thinking. I can't see anything.

So, if he is a government plant, then the message is, stop voting, take back our rights, figure out a new paradigm and use this anger energy to create a change.

Like wow, the government must be on our side secretly.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #53
hangthedj
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE England
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
...He was crazy spouting all kinds of crap. As you say hes matured a bit and got control of his addictions...
For me, he's still often 'spouting all kinds of crap' (obviously here aside).

I don't think he has any kind of handle of addictions at all - he's a champion of AA/NA which to my mind is a cult.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #54
grakkus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 978
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Have just listened to the vid again and I can't see anything that a genuine justice seeker would disagree with. Nothing. In my opinion.

If anybody feels that Russell was out of order, shilling etc on anything that was said, then please point out the wrong thinking. I can't see anything.

So, if he is a government plant, then the message is, stop voting, take back our rights, figure out a new paradigm and use this anger energy to create a change.

Like wow, the government must be on our side secretly.
I am sure the message is entirely palatable to those that know that are awake now and know that everything they reckon is correct, but that is understandable because he has only started positioning himself as a truther hero.

Do you honestly believe that the mainstream media would simply allow this person to make fools of everyone and reveal what's really going on, and then continue to allow him to do it? I notice that not one person who has praised Brand addressed this issue. Why not be the first?
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #55
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

I just watched it again. I sense more hot air and less direction than when I watched it feeling tired last night. What did he say that even Joe Bloggs already didn't know? His plan is don't vote and have faith that a revolution will happen? Hmm. Maybe they let him on because the mainstream won't find him credible? Real change can only be achieved if the majority are on board. If he starts specifically talking about central banks, then I might listen to him. If he start saying that 7/7 and 9/11 were security service black ops, which any moron can figure out, then I might listen to him.

And how you vote does matter. Just don't vote for anyone who is standing for a political party. Vote for a high calibre independent candidate. If enough folks do that, then the mask will really come off. Guaranteed! If your only option is a political party, then UKIP. We can't be any worse off.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 24-10-2013 at 05:12 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #56
orderoutofchaos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,046
Likes: 53 (16 Posts)
Default Russell Brand speaks about coming revolution

Russell Brand conducted this interview yesterday on newsnight. Its a absolutely MUST WATCH and a breath of fresh air. He is one intelligent man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #57
parmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 471
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

yep he was even getting through to man of the system paxo by the end

I wonder why brand never donated say 300k to the peoples voice - that's nowt to him I would if I was worth £20m or whatever
parmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #58
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

Super worthy of the TODAYS NEWS section this one.

I have shared. Many more people need to watch and wake up.
__________________
Question Everything!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #59
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grakkus View Post
I am sure the message is entirely palatable to those that know that are awake now and know that everything they reckon is correct, but that is understandable because he has only started positioning himself as a truther hero.

Do you honestly believe that the mainstream media would simply allow this person to make fools of everyone and reveal what's really going on, and then continue to allow him to do it? I notice that not one person who has praised Brand addressed this issue. Why not be the first?
No, the MSM are not looking to allow Brand to make fools of the establishment, they are trying to trip him up, make him look a fool and to generally discredit him. I thought that was obvious?

If you or anyone here who are criticising Brand can spot a single wrong-headed argument with-in his rhetoric, then please do share.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #60
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmy View Post
yep he was even getting through to man of the system paxo by the end

I wonder why brand never donated say 300k to the peoples voice - that's nowt to him I would if I was worth £20m or whatever
Ever thought the Brand brand may be worth millions and TPV get it for free!?
__________________
Question Everything!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brand x

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.