Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 14-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #41
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Lol.... but it's a one-way street with you isn't it? Any criticism of Judaism and you play the 'anti-semitic' card. It's clear what your agenda is. I just hope people here have been paying attention.
I am truth searching. My agenda is simply to ask questions. Maybe you should question your own beliefs once in a while.

Btw I do criticise Israel lots here. esp bombing of civilians in Gaza.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #42
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
The full image was shown on the BBC News last night incidentally. Not seen the News today to see if they're still showing it though.
ITV News last night showed just the writing, not the image.
Thanks. Will see what the nightly news brings.
Old 15-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #43
jspooner

Adam, this is what I think. Your response?

For his years of speaking, writing and preaching hatred of the Muslims, Charlie Hebdo was widely known as Muslim-Baiter Number One. In their cartoons and articles, week after week, month after month, he infected the French mind with the virus of Islamophobia, and incited the French people to active persecution. Charlie Hebdo's incitement at the time when Muslims in the East were being killed under the most horrible conditions clearly constitutes persecution on political and racial grounds in connection with war crimes, as defined by the ICC Charter, and constitutes a crime against humanity

Last edited by jspooner; 15-01-2015 at 03:38 PM.
jspooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 03:41 PM   #44
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspooner View Post
Adam, this is what I think. Your response?

For his years of speaking, writing and preaching hatred of the Muslims, Charlie Hebdo was widely known as Muslim-Baiter Number One. In their cartoons and articles, week after week, month after month, he infected the French mind with the virus of Islamophobia, and incited the French people to active persecution. Charlie Hebdo's incitement at the time when Muslims in the East were being killed under the most horrible conditions clearly constitutes persecution on political and racial grounds in connection with war crimes, as defined by the ICC Charter, and constitutes a crime against humanity
No, they took the piss, made people laugh
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 03:58 PM   #45
adam 7

Quote:
.., as defined by the ICC Charter, and constitutes a crime against humanity
Hi jspooner, your comments are way out of whack. A DRAWING of the prophet muhammed is a drawing. This should offend no sane person. I repeat this is a drawing. The reaction speaketh volumes.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #46
jspooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Hi jspooner, your comments are way out of whack. A DRAWING of the prophet muhammed is a drawing. This should offend no sane person. I repeat this is a drawing. The reaction speaketh volumes.
Hi. That text is actually from the judgement of Julius Streicher's Nuremburg Trial, where he was found guilty of crimes against humanity and was executed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_..._and_execution

Der Sturmer's drawings were "just drawings" too. Do you also think we DI news should publish their cartoons in solidarity with the anti-semite fanatics too?
Old 15-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #47
pinochio
Banned

good video highlighting the bullshit
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 04:10 PM   #48
jspooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
No, they took the piss, made people laugh
Bigoted humour will tend to make bigots laugh much like KKK cartoons will make racists laugh. The effect of making bigots and racists laugh is not a reason to support their bigoted and racist agendas.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:19 PM   #49
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Bigoted humour will tend to make bigots laugh much like KKK cartoons will make racists laugh. The effect of making bigots and racists laugh is not a reason to support their bigoted and racist agendas.
You can't stop someone from laughing at something they find funny
Try it, they just laugh more
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 04:19 PM   #50
pinochio
Banned

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote