Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 29-12-2016, 09:43 PM   #1
ElDraconian

Exclamation Baba Vanga saw it all / Psychich Abilities

Hello Folks,

I've heard of this person since the 90s, worth checking up. If anyone that does not understand if something is not translated, I will be able to translate that for you. I wonder if Icke heard of her.

After following Icke, a lot of the frequencies and as she sees the future as Nostradamus is critical. She is the chosen one.

Last edited by ElDraconian; 29-12-2016 at 09:44 PM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 04:27 AM   #2
oz93666

Yes she's certainly as good as Nostradamus ...they're both a Joke

From the first video you posted "Europe will cease to exist by 2016 , become a vast wasteland devoid of life"

"The US 44th president (obama) , will be the last" ...we do have a week or two before we know for sure on these two predictions ...

Also predicted "global warming ice caps would melt" ... they are in fact growing And the a "muslim invasion of europe (before destruction in 2016)

These 'prophecies' make me think the NWO may have been targeting her with this information , global warming, muslims invasion leading to the destruction of Europe , may have been in their plans decades ago.... they were of course just plans , only the muslim invasion happened.

By preparing the public by 'prophesies' they increase the chances of their plans happening.

Last edited by oz93666; 30-12-2016 at 04:36 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 05:47 AM   #3
better21

Vanga predicted a lot. And all this came true. Now let's look at Vanga's predictions about the president of Ukraine.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote