Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: The Moon landings and the Moon material
Both the Moon landings and the Moon material are real 15 18.29%
The Moon landings were real but the Moon material was faked 9 10.98%
The Moon landings never happened 58 70.73%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #221
pinochio
Banned

I don't know about the moon landings. However when I see the amount of hoaxes and lies that are constantly occuring today then I wouldn't be a bit surprised. There is a strong case for fakery.the lunar module taking off is a cracker.remotely controlled from earth?ie the camera.hmmmmm I don't if that would have been possible back then
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 07:56 PM   #222
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I wanted to vote on this but there isn't a Schrodinger's Cat option.
Meaning?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 08:01 PM   #223
white light

As far as I'm concerned from my personal perspective, whether the moon landings happened or not is an unknown until it is known.

So basically an "I dunno" option.

P.S I watched the film "Room 237" last night, so I'm not being flippant or trolling. I do have an interest in it.

Last edited by white light; 18-04-2016 at 08:14 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 03:08 AM   #224
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I don't know about the moon landings.
Enough said.

Quote:
There is a strong case for fakery.the lunar module taking off is a cracker.remotely controlled from earth?ie the camera.hmmmmm I don't if that would have been possible back then
Cobblers. The use of radio is not even remotely a problem. If you go looking on youtube for Schmitt throws a a hammer...then apollo 17 lunar liftoff, you will see that it was done in the same unbroken sequence. If you can offer an explanation for just that...I would be amazed.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 03:11 AM   #225
truegroup

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned from my personal perspective, whether the moon landings happened or not is an unknown until it is known.

You've been watching too much Rumsfeld

Doesn't evidence register with you? Rocks and a million other things. It's known...we went 6 times.
Old 19-04-2016, 03:19 AM   #226
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
You've been watching too much Rumsfeld

Doesn't evidence register with you? Rocks and a million other things. It's known...we went 6 times.
Yeah, I know and I tend to think (most of the time) that we did go, but if we live in a hologram then all bets are off.

I tend toward the fake pics / real landings scenario.
Old 19-04-2016, 03:23 AM   #227
truth seeker 09

Quote:
I tend toward the fake pics / real landings scenario.
What do you think was the reason for faking the Moon material?
Old 19-04-2016, 03:30 AM   #228
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
What do you think was the reason for faking the Moon material?
Do you mean pics or rocks?

I don't know. A lot of the world is fake for one reason or another. The control system keeping people's minds a certain way. Discerning what's fake and what isn't isn't easy.
Old 19-04-2016, 03:32 AM   #229
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Do you mean pics or rocks?
Pics and/or film.
Old 19-04-2016, 03:38 AM   #230
white light

Quote:
Pics and/or film.
I went to the ICA (I think it was, or was it at the Barbican) when they had their moon pics exhibition (quite a few years back now) and the pics were huge, covering the walls and all looked pretty real to me. Great detail.

Why fake pics? Maybe they were worried the real ones wouldn't come out too well and needed a back up plan as it was their great televised media adventure. Leave nothing to chance.

Last edited by white light; 19-04-2016 at 04:13 AM.
Old 19-04-2016, 06:41 AM   #231
truegroup

Quote:
Why fake pics? Maybe they were worried the real ones wouldn't come out too well and needed a back up plan as it was their great televised media adventure. Leave nothing to chance.

I can show you hundreds of shite Apollo pictures. The great ones are the ones they tend to show, the ones of bad exposures, blurred, badly framed.....not so much.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...A17_Mag133.jpg

If you look at this lot, you will see a few recognisable but the rest never get shown....

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...A17_Mag134.jpg

A holographic universe. Ok, get a hammer, smack your head with it. If you went ouch, then all bets are back on again
Old 04-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #232
truth seeker 09

Richard C. Hoagland, author of the "Monuments of Mars," is a former science consultant to NASA and CBS News.

Richard Hoagland:

DARK MISSION: Ancient ET Moon Discoveries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptx7bkGCnhM
Old 05-05-2016, 06:33 AM   #233
truegroup

Quote:
Richard C. Hoagland, author of the "Monuments of Mars," is a former science consultant to NASA and CBS News.
Not NASA as far as I am aware, just CBS news.

Quote:
Richard Hoagland:

DARK MISSION: Ancient ET Moon Discoveries
Hoagland is an astute business man making a buck from people who have trouble researching his claims. Luckily there are people around who do it for you....

http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/syfy/syfy1.html
http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/syfy/syfy2.html
http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/syfy/syfy3.html
http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/syfy/syfy4.html

Debunked....

Old 10-05-2016, 12:17 AM   #234
mybrotherskeeper

Quote:
Enough said.

Cobblers. The use of radio is not even remotely a problem. If you go looking on youtube for Schmitt throws a a hammer...then apollo 17 lunar liftoff, you will see that it was done in the same unbroken sequence. If you can offer an explanation for just that...I would be amazed.
you're as transparent as an empty wine glass. And I'm not going to get in some pissing match with you because I don't owe you a damn thing. Shame on you but thanks for being so obvious. I mean how can anyone view someone as objective when their avatar, words under their avatar, and sig are all disrespectful to those who have genuine questions about the moon landings.

"So God placed water and air between fire and earth, and made them so far as possible proportional to one another." ~ Plato

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?" ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Last edited by aster; 10-05-2016 at 08:58 AM. Reason: personal comment removed
mybrotherskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:27 AM   #235
jhar26

I'm not sure, but I think it's quite possible that the moon landing(s) were real but that the footage, photos, etc we saw was fake. That there were two things happening simultaneously - a real moon landing and a fake one for public consumption directed from a film studio. The latter made necessary because the powers that be weren't sure what they would find with the real thing. The "it never happened" version doesn't ring true to me, especially not since some (many actually) say that we already have basis on the Moon and even Mars.

But let's forget the conspiracy theories for a moment. Let us for the sake of argument accept everything about the official version of the 1969 landing (and those that followed). If we do that it becomes almost impossible to accept the official line for the next almost fifty years. Think about it - fifty years before 1969 we could hardly fly an airplane. Well, we could, but we all know how primitive those things were. But our progress was such that fifty years later we were already able to fly to the moon. The next (almost) fifty years after that?.....Nothing. We still haven't gotten any further than the moon. And this at a time in our history that technological "progress" is such that people from fifty years ago wouldn't recognize our planet anymore. Yet we are expected to believe that we've made mindboggling "progress" in any field you care to mention....except for space travel.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:16 AM   #236
aster
Banned

Moderator/Admin note

Just to remind Forum Members about the Forum Guidelines on 'Treating Others'. The topic can be discussed and debated while respecting others' opinions. This reminder would no doubt be unnecessary, if certain members were willing to admit that their own viewpoint is not the only valid one, and if they did not habitually dominate the discussion, while attempting to degrade and downplay that of others.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 04:25 PM   #237
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
If we do that it becomes almost impossible to accept the official line for the next almost fifty years. Think about it - fifty years before 1969 we could hardly fly an airplane. Well, we could, but we all know how primitive those things were. But our progress was such that fifty years later we were already able to fly to the moon. The next (almost) fifty years after that?.....Nothing. We still haven't gotten any further than the moon. And this at a time in our history that technological "progress" is such that people from fifty years ago wouldn't recognize our planet anymore. Yet we are expected to believe that we've made mindboggling "progress" in any field you care to mention....except for space travel.
This venture took enormous amounts of money and a project that involved half a million people. It took nearly a decade to complete. THAT'S why it hasn't been repeated. It is expensive to put humans in orbit, but massively more so to send them off to the Moon. Anyway, we've been there already, what is there to go back for?

In the meantime, NASA, Japan, India and China have all sent craft to the Moon and various other places around the Solar System. It's easier and more cost effective to send unmanned stuff up there with complex instruments than it is to send men up there and having to keep them alive. Space travel is massively safer and more reliable than 50 years ago, as is the equipment and technology used up there. Satellites and rocket launches are second nature now.

But, let's get to the point here. Let's say NASA announced a project for next week to send a lander and men to the Moon. Every single hoax believer would just cry "fake" "fake", no mater what evidence was presented.

If 842lbs of lunar samples, including drilled core samples of up to 3 metres long is insufficient, what the hell would be?
Old 10-05-2016, 04:51 PM   #238
jhar26

Quote:
This venture took enormous amounts of money and a project that involved half a million people. It took nearly a decade to complete. THAT'S why it hasn't been repeated. It is expensive to put humans in orbit, but massively more so to send them off to the Moon. Anyway, we've been there already, what is there to go back for?

In the meantime, NASA, Japan, India and China have all sent craft to the Moon and various other places around the Solar System. It's easier and more cost effective to send unmanned stuff up there with complex instruments than it is to send men up there and having to keep them alive. Space travel is massively safer and more reliable than 50 years ago, as is the equipment and technology used up there. Satellites and rocket launches are second nature now.

But, let's get to the point here. Let's say NASA announced a project for next week to send a lander and men to the Moon. Every single hoax believer would just cry "fake" "fake", no mater what evidence was presented.

If 842lbs of lunar samples, including drilled core samples of up to 3 metres long is insufficient, what the hell would be?
Yes, but I'm not saying that they didn't get to the moon. I believe they did.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:15 PM   #239
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
Yes, but I'm not saying that they didn't get to the moon. I believe they did.
I just answered your point and in terms that relate to this claim made by people who think they didn't
Old 10-05-2016, 08:37 PM   #240
hister67

Quote:
It's easier and more cost effective to send unmanned stuff up there with complex instruments
A HD realtime camera would be a start

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote