Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 04-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #41
rosix
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincaper View Post
winrar

7zip

just google
get 7z!
rosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #42
killmicrosoft

Arrow

Winrar FOR win 32/64 is the best and far more versatile than 7 crap zip

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades

Last edited by killmicrosoft; 04-09-2009 at 03:32 PM.
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #43
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative_answer View Post
Exactly the point!
But i feel that you are missing the point. As I see it the idea behind this movement is to not only change our own attitudes and actions, but to hopefully educate, if not the whole world, at least the whole country, so that eventually over a number of years all can become enlightened and see the positive sides to the freeman concept, and adopt them. But, the text I read in your link will not serve that purpose. If anything it will have the reverse effect. OK, your actions may be considered as positive by those that are familiar frequenters on this forum, after all they are already converted. But consider the reaction of a newcomer who may come accross it by chance. Exactly the person who we need to educate. The attitude displayed by taking the piss out of a fellow human being for no other reason than their physical appearance (especially when they are on the opposing side) does not portray the image of a serious movement, but portrays an infantile attitude and one that perhaps should not be taken seriously. And, I consider what may be seen by others as an infantile attitude when trying to promote what is essentially a political ideal, fatal. Unless this freeman concept is promoted in an adult and serious way, then I fear many who may have listened will be turned off by such writings and consider them as nothing more than the rantings of somebody who perhaps should not be taken too seriously.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #44
decim

alternative_answer, You have done something incredible, this council tax has been a plague upon the people of Britain since its inception, post poll tax.

Great Job.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #45
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
But i feel that you are missing the point. As I see it the idea behind this movement is to not only change our own attitudes and actions, but to hopefully educate, if not the whole world, at least the whole country, so that eventually over a number of years all can become enlightened and see the positive sides to the freeman concept, and adopt them. But, the text I read in your link will not serve that purpose. If anything it will have the reverse effect. OK, your actions may be considered as positive by those that are familiar frequenters on this forum, after all they are already converted. But consider the reaction of a newcomer who may come accross it by chance. Exactly the person who we need to educate. The attitude displayed by taking the piss out of a fellow human being for no other reason than their physical appearance (especially when they are on the opposing side) does not portray the image of a serious movement, but portrays an infantile attitude and one that perhaps should not be taken seriously. And, I consider what may be seen by others as an infantile attitude when trying to promote what is essentially a political ideal, fatal. Unless this freeman concept is promoted in an adult and serious way, then I fear many who may have listened will be turned off by such writings and consider them as nothing more than the rantings of somebody who perhaps should not be taken too seriously.
Yes I agree, but lets not allow one indiscretion to overshadow what has been acheived, I'm not saying I agree with making derogatory comments to any other person, pesonally I wouldn't as I believe you only see in others what you dislike in yourself.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #46
lewi

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
You bug off too agent of the matrix.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #47
wildhorse

alternative answer....thank you for bringing this here...

i cannot find your audio links, however, the Rebel Leader link was like reading written honey!

since I am having CONcil tax woes myself and getting no answers to my questions, only demands for more money added, then fuck it...they will be receiving a rebel leader version and see if i end up in court, after all, already been threatened with it....

if you have links to your audio files, then pls could you repost so I may save them

this is what we need, that the 'freeman' stuff does hold up and we can wriggle out of this unbearable oppression.

great work and 3 bloody cheers.....
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #48
rosix
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
alternative answer....thank you for bringing this here...

i cannot find your audio links, however, the Rebel Leader link was like reading written honey!

since I am having CONcil tax woes myself and getting no answers to my questions, only demands for more money added, then fuck it...they will be receiving a rebel leader version and see if i end up in court, after all, already been threatened with it....

if you have links to your audio files, then pls could you repost so I may save them

this is what we need, that the 'freeman' stuff does hold up and we can wriggle out of this unbearable oppression.

great work and 3 bloody cheers.....
Mate a lot of us have been threatened with all sorts of crap.. among other things we've been totally conditioned to take anything, written in black and white that you receive through the post, as serious business.

A lot of this 'knowing your rights' stuff isn't even "Freeman" at all! It's plainly knowing your rights and having a better idea of the law than 98% of the country! A lot of people enjoy a lot of 'success' with this sorta stuff without nearing "Freeman" territory. I know a lawyer who funnily enough cares very little about things such as speed limits.. he is an asshole though which is even more reason for why he would never teach anyone else what he knows for free.

Last edited by rosix; 07-09-2009 at 10:59 PM.
rosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #49
zhenshanren

I can't seem to find the DL link. Where is it on that "no council" site?
zhenshanren is offline   Reply With Quote