Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 11-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
tien an
Banned

Default NoUI/CoR

Darren,

first of all, it's good to see you back.

(I know I'm going to be castigated for this...but here goes anyway)...

I have to say I was a bit taken aback by the way you acted on the day you were arrested. From what I see on the video, you (unnecessarily) humiliated the police by walking away from them when they were trying to talk to you. Did you do this on purpose? (Were you trying to get yourself arrested / get up the coppers' nose?)
I know you're a Brummie (I don't want half a million replies now...I have family there myself), and you were just being yourself, but I was wondering if you couldn't have done the same thing in a less confrontational way?

Darren, have you served notice (NoUI & CoR) on any of the 'authorities' in Birmingham (Police, Courts) and further afield (DVLA, PM, HRH EIIR, etc)?

I would be very interested to know if your being set free had anything (specific) to do with being a Freeman-on-the-Land, or simply using the principles of common law without the framework of being a Freeman.
(It's not a question I've just chucked in there; I think it's really important).
If you haven't done this, do you think it would have helped at all?

Whatever you've done, it's worked.
(I've only seen the first vid).
Well done to you.

Don't take my comments / questions to heart, please.

All the best,
tian an.

Last edited by tien an; 11-08-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: "From what I see on the video"
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #22
witmeister

Superb Daz

That took real guts when you would obviously have been very nervous.

You've had a real "taster" of what goes on and it will add to all of our knowledge.

I'm truly grateful for the info.

Just a quick question.
How did you get the camera/recorder in the courtroom? Do you get searched on entry?
Are you allowed to record proceedings or did one of your supporters "accidentally" leave it recording inside their bag?

Well done again mate, leg-end!
witmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #23
wildhorse

Darren, you have got guts (and a great lady and friends there )

I am inspired by this, you had broke no law, caused no harm and have a coupla judges on the hop.

truth and justice prevailed here
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 01:01 PM   #24
tien an
Banned

It's gone strangely silent here and indeed in the whole Freeman-on-the-Land forum...

Are my questions of no consequence?

Has no one any interest in knowing if Darren is a Freeman-on-the-Land or not?

tian an.
Old 14-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #25
wakeupworld

tien an, I`m sure Darren will respond to you.

Darren your a great guy and forgive this critisism it is only said because they may trick you by the very words you use.

I`m no grammar expert, far from it, but I`m SINCERELY worried by your use of double negatives in speech.

Near the start of the video you stated, "I`m not taking no orders" this actually means you are taking orders, so they could use your double negative replies to sound like a positive reply.

I say this to help because tptb will try every trick in the book.

I`m on your side Darren so this is said to point out something that you are probably not aware of.

Another example is. "I`ve not done nothing mate", which means you have done something.

Peace and respect to you.
wakeupworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #26
wez004

Nice one DONDAZ very impressive recording. This is possibly a first in the UK by way of publishing a recording of a court in session. How the hell did your lot get a Dictaphone into the court room?

One thing I wanted to clear up, I have read and watched a lot about standing in court and how not to give them joinder with your person. But every post I read or video I watch like the anti terrorist standing in court always refers to a Judge proceeding over the case. Now in my experience of going to court is that the magistrates are who you stand before. It is also my understanding that they have no legal training and are in fact the Tory middle class gin and tonic brigade who have to much time on there hands. It is in fact the clerk of the court who is running the show. The clerk advises the magistrates on points of law and sentencing. The magistrates are just a bunch of fucking idiots who would probably have no idea about the legal definition of a person and the concept of creating joinder.
wez004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
dondaz

Quote:
are you a daddy again yet?give my regards to your wife and family as they are a good support for you. x x
Sorry I've not replied to you folks, but our new baby was born a couple of days ago and I not had a chance till now.

Quote:
Definitely has given me more confidence to go through with it if the situation arises.
If I can do it anyone can.

Quote:
edit: just realized that i joined this forum in April, and this is my first post... that means something...
It means your mind is growing mate, keep it up, and welcome to the forum winehippie.

Quote:
I have to say I was a bit taken aback by the way you acted on the day you were arrested. From what I see on the video, you (unnecessarily) humiliated the police by walking away from them when they were trying to talk to you. Did you do this on purpose? (Were you trying to get yourself arrested / get up the coppers' nose?)
I know you're a Brummie (I don't want half a million replies now...I have family there myself), and you were just being yourself, but I was wondering if you couldn't have done the same thing in a less confrontational way?
Yes, I admit I did lose the plot a little by not stoping to talk to the copper. It's not the way to show people how to deal with the police, I know that. Especially in front of my son. But I can only learn from this. I don't think I'll be using that tecnique again and I do appologise for my behavier. I never did it on purpose, it was spontainious, as is most of what I do. I was just pissed off that he stole the megaphone. I was pissed off he thoughed he had the right to stop me when I had done no wrong. I was pissed off because I knew all he wanted me to do was listen to his side. I would have carried on with the megaphone after he had his say and he would have stole it then anyway. I know this. I know the way they think and it pisses me off sometimes that they think they have this 'power' over us just because they have a uniform on. But I have learned from it as some of my upcoming videos will show.

Quote:
Darren, have you served notice (NoUI & CoR) on any of the 'authorities' in Birmingham (Police, Courts) and further afield (DVLA, PM, HRH EIIR, etc)?
Up to now, I have claimed my rights as and when 'they' have tried to take them away from me. Seems to have worked so far. However, I now know enough to be able to serve all and sundry my notice and fee schedule. So whenever a policy enforcer engages me to do business, I will be able to smile and gladly do business with him.

I don't profess to be a Freeman-on-the-Land, I don't think I have the wisdom and knowledge to call myself anything other than a freeman. I still have much to learn I suppose.

Quote:
I would be very interested to know if your being set free had anything (specific) to do with being a Freeman-on-the-Land, or simply using the principles of common law without the framework of being a Freeman. (It's not a question I've just chucked in there; I think it's really important). If you haven't done this, do you think it would have helped at all?
Yes and no. Don't forget I was charged with a public order act 'offence', swearing (fucking twat) in the presence of a police officer, which I did indeed do in the police car. I was also charged with two counts of failing to 'appear', which was rubbish, they did that so they could take my notes/ copy of BC away and get me in the dock. They were clearly trying to stop me as a freeman here.

They tried to get a solicitor to get me to plead not guilty, so they would have jurisdiction and the judge would have gone into de-facto mode and pronounce his summery judgement on me.

This had no relation to the original false arrest of 'breach of the peace' or common law, as such. Which was in itself unlawfull and illegal.

What I have found by dealing with the police is it doesn't matter if you have not served notice, what matters is, if and when they talk you you let them create joinder with you. Even if you have served notice they will still try to claim jurisdiction over you out on the streets, in the police station and in court.

So yes, my not consenting to their jurisdiction and me not being a person was why they couldn't do anything, bar stich me up for one night.

Obviously the best way is to not get into court in the first place.

I think the fee schedule is the real power to stop them in their tracks

Quote:
Whatever you've done, it's worked.
(I've only seen the first vid).
Well done to you.

Don't take my comments / questions to heart, please.

All the best,
tian an.
No problem mate. I know you're genuine. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism.

As it goes, I'm just about to get a copy of the recording on the court the next morning, when they dropped the charges on me. That's quite revealing in itself. I'll post it soon as I get it.

Hope this helped tian an. Any more questions feel free to ask, cheers!
Old 18-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #28
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
Sorry I've not replied to you folks, but our new baby was born a couple of days ago and I not had a chance till now.

If I can do it anyone can.

It means your mind is growing mate, keep it up, and welcome to the forum winehippie.

Yes, I admit I did lose the plot a little by not stoping to talk to the copper. It's not the way to show people how to deal with the police, I know that. Especially in front of my son. But I can only learn from this. I don't think I'll be using that tecnique again and I do appologise for my behavier. I never did it on purpose, it was spontainious, as is most of what I do. I was just pissed off that he stole the megaphone. I was pissed off he thoughed he had the right to stop me when I had done no wrong. I was pissed off because I knew all he wanted me to do was listen to his side. I would have carried on with the megaphone after he had his say and he would have stole it then anyway. I know this. I know the way they think and it pisses me off sometimes that they think they have this 'power' over us just because they have a uniform on. But I have learned from it as some of my upcoming videos will show.

Up to now, I have claimed my rights as and when 'they' have tried to take them away from me. Seems to have worked so far. However, I now know enough to be able to serve all and sundry my notice and fee schedule. So whenever a policy enforcer engages me to do business, I will be able to smile and gladly do business with him.

I don't profess to be a Freeman-on-the-Land, I don't think I have the wisdom and knowledge to call myself anything other than a freeman. I still have much to learn I suppose.

Yes and no. Don't forget I was charged with a public order act 'offence', swearing (fucking twat) in the presence of a police officer, which I did indeed do in the police car. I was also charged with two counts of failing to 'appear', which was rubbish, they did that so they could take my notes/ copy of BC away and get me in the dock. They were clearly trying to stop me as a freeman here.

They tried to get a solicitor to get me to plead not guilty, so they would have jurisdiction and the judge would have gone into de-facto mode and pronounce his summery judgement on me.

This had no relation to the original false arrest of 'breach of the peace' or common law, as such. Which was in itself unlawfull and illegal.

What I have found by dealing with the police is it doesn't matter if you have not served notice, what matters is, if and when they talk you you let them create joinder with you. Even if you have served notice they will still try to claim jurisdiction over you out on the streets, in the police station and in court.

So yes, my not consenting to their jurisdiction and me not being a person was why they couldn't do anything, bar stich me up for one night.

Obviously the best way is to not get into court in the first place.

I think the fee schedule is the real power to stop them in their tracks

No problem mate. I know you're genuine. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism.

As it goes, I'm just about to get a copy of the recording on the court the next morning, when they dropped the charges on me. That's quite revealing in itself. I'll post it soon as I get it.

Hope this helped tian an. Any more questions feel free to ask, cheers!
It certainly has...thanks for your comprehensive answers: I didn't expect quite that much detail.

Congratulations on the latest addition to your family! (God; I know that feeling).

I'm looking forward to further vids...
Good luck to you.

tian an.

PS Are you taking any legal action over this (not that I'd advise it), or are you leaving that until next time with, as you mentioned, a fee schedule?
Old 18-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #29
dondaz

Quote:
Awesome Dondaz! A real info warrior! You have got your balls in your hands my friend...
How you doing EP? Not been around for a while, missed yer posts Stay free eh!

Thanks for all the kind words and for the support folks. Appreciate it!

Last edited by dondaz; 18-08-2009 at 03:52 PM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #30
adzboarder

Onwards and upwards mate, all the best!

^ remember them for what they are.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #31
angelmoon

[QUOTE=dondaz;1202333]Sorry I've not replied to you folks, but our new baby was born a couple of days ago and I not had a chance till now.

Congratulations to you both ,

but thats not enough info Dondas was it a boy or girl ? " Men "!!!!! LOL

join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 02:03 AM   #32
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Good to see that you kept your cool darren mate, you must feel great relief - a job well done indeed

Respect to you
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 03:10 AM   #33
steevo
Inactive

Thumbs up

Cheers Darren for the extra info mate. I look forward to your latest updates.

Also, congratulations to you and your family, on the new arrival. Best wishes from me and my family
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #34
yozhik

Quote:
Well, shit mate ... what the hell are you doing here?!?!
Surely you need to sign off so you can rush down to the authorities and register your beautiful new arrival ... as per the law!

Wouldn't want you getting into any trouble.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #35
free_soul

Quote:
Hey folks. Thanks so much for all the support and the phone calls the police and prison etc. It did help a great deal and got the establishment well worried.

I'm back on the net now and will be posting the vids about what happened behind the scenes over the next couple of days.

This is a recording from the courtroom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYVNQdjVnE

http://www.youtube.com/v/owYVNQdjVnE&hl=en&fs=1

Thanks again for support. Feel free to ask any questions.

My best to you all

Love and peace

Darren
Great work dondaz! Your a true insperation, i have to honeslty say you were my insperation to start looking at FMOL with your video about the police and would like to say congratulations on your sucess.

Infinete love mate
Old 21-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #36
free_soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Well, shit mate ... what the hell are you doing here?!?!
Surely you need to sign off so you can rush down to the authorities and register your beautiful new arrival ... as per the law!

Wouldn't want you getting into any trouble.

Oh yea we wouldnt want the punishment of no indocterine to be bistowed on the child.