Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 24-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #301
girlgye
Inactive

Oh so you are going before a Crown Court QC or are you going before another Clerk to the Justice/Circuit Judge/Recorder to the Justice? You can't answer that specifically but you can site what type of judge and court you want your appeal heard in and why.

Did you file an N244 for this appeal and follow all their procedures may I ask? It would help me to know.

That makes sense now. A black tide against his name to make him look like a criminal to rot his reputation for the rest of his natural borne is something I am very keen to extinguish myself as well as the associated loss and damage that has incurred.

Please do report back what happens. Word of caution make sure they are recording before you walk in to that room. Say 'Im I being recorded?' 'May we have a copy of the Transcript yes or no? Then we intend to record etc, yes or no. Then for and record etc.'
We put the recorder in front of the judge he was that fair and confident of his knowledge he felt no need to imprison me.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #302
vajradhatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Did you file an N244 for this appeal and follow all their procedures may I ask? It would help me to know.
N244 is for civil procedures. The form for the ciminal division is form NG. As far as I'm aware, bearing in mind that neither Kirk nor myself are lawyers, we followed court procedure.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #303
girlgye
Inactive

So are you going for directions from a QC? He will inform you he is not there to help you and he can't.

I'll have to check my form when I get back. Notice those that spoke of wanting to see freedom happen...have invented sites with things like truth, freedom in it but whom nevertheless have polluted this board yet again with crap mostly from one man in lots of different names, have not spouted forth about exactly how you might go about that legitimately?

Na.

Thought not.

TAKE TAKE TAKE

I noticed something today. An advert from the Wirral. So and so solicitors are letting you know that TRUST law can protect your assets from the Govt snaffling them. Guess you know what the solution is that's coming, right?
Cant say I've heard this type of advertising scoop before.

hehehehehehehe. So clever these lawyers. They have to sit here all day to pawn for ideas.

Problem reaction solution. Trusts. Do they fall within the scope of ancient law or are they merely statutes? Or is it both?
Old 25-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #304
girlgye
Inactive

Judicial Impartiality

Judges who determine Civil and Criminal cases must be independent of the Executive (now there's a commercial expression if ever there was one). Not sure if you are arguing the purpose but there is a plethora of hysterical ramblings of common law since I posted the English Code of Obligations and as ever JB is lost unless he sees his registeration thread at least ONCE on the leader board. However, this position is less clear in terms of Article 6 of the Human Rights Act when it comes to part time judges. So watch that one. They pull that one.

Now I'm concerned about this so called 'judicial independence' when it comes to a man or a woman free on the land. Technically even with judicial independence I believe you are still using Merchant law and they curve ball some Equity and their Common Law Statute in just to confuse you..

No one can argue against Tort however, but if they refuse a Grand Jury you know which type of judge you are dealing with.

NG244 I think mine is.

28 days to appeal from the Sentence being imposed. Now figure that one out. Contract?

Last edited by runlikehell; 25-03-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: removed dig
Old 25-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #305
girlgye
Inactive

The Common Law (their CL Statute)

recognises

The right of access to the courts
The right to trial within a reasonable time
The right to a public, oral hearing, with the cross-examination of witnesses
The right to reasoned judgement

They may curveball and say yes, yes dear man but statute (well for a start off it is STILL STATUTE even under their own bloody rulings so it does not limit it.
You say only in rare circumstances and state your circumstance to limit it now.
Old 25-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #306
runlikehell
Inactive

Exclamation Warning!

Ive had to removed some off topic comment's, bickering, insults, etc!

tbh if anyone has any sense they woulden't listin to anyone who can't talk, debate, disscuss, this subject in a reasonable manner.

Carry on posting in a reasonable manner without resorting to insults, bickering, etc! if you can't i suggest you just stop posting in this thread then.

Also don't bring argument's or shit over from other forums here! it isen't welcome.

Runlikehell.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote