Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 05-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
zeblon

Default D.I.Y Divorce

Hi all, this is juat a post about myself and how I stumbled onto the freeman perspective, if you will, after a kind of awakening I had during a hard time in my life. I'm not a fmotl but giving it some consideration, anyhoo, Some may find my story relevant and/or even helpful and some probably won't even care, stick with it either way, here goes.

I'm Irish and due to a stipulation in the Irish constitution one must be separated from one's spouse for four whole years before even attempting a divorce. A fact I was painfully unaware of, when I got married. How and ever me being a fairly normal fella and not a care in the world n all that (at the time) hadn't got a clue about this kinda thing, ya know like dealing with legal stuff alone n learning to stand up in court for oneself.

So basically my wife cheated and left. Angry n besotted ole me tries to get a divorce. Unfortunately though I find out I have to wait four years. During that time I lost my job, moved back into my parent's house and then oh happy days!! (he he not).

Alas all was not lost. With no hope of affording a solicitor's fee in anyway shape or form I had to figure something out. So I began researching the law regarding divorce proceedures and whether or not I could represent myself and so forth. To my complete surprise it was an absolute piece of piss to actually represent myself.

So after figuring the whole thing out, what I did was ring the court and I asked for a copy of their divorce proceedural documents. The girl very politely took my details and lo and behold the next day I had a copy of all documents and even cliff notes on what to do at each stage, even though I already knew. Anyhoo.

I typed out all the documents with all the relevant info to the case and served the ex the papers through registered post (on her birthday, he he), typed out all the affit davids and had them sigened by a local solicitor. €10 per signature, robbing fecker. He read over all my documents each time I went back and stamped n signed them.

Not surprisingly the ex hired a solicitor that cost her about €5,000, maybe more. He began writing me letters and requesting I deal with him n not her anymore. There was lots of talk of we cannot proceed unless you have a solicitor, if you have no solicitor the apocalypse shall begin next Tuesday n all this kinda jazz. Unphased I sent her a final notice which said if she didn't contest my wishes within 14 days I would apply for a court date.

22 days later I recieved a letter from her solicitor apologising for the late reply and asked me not to proceed because of it (and make them look bad basically). It simply stated she wasn't contesting anything I wanted nor claiming anything from me, which I knew she wouldn't.

So I promptly begged/applied for a court date n a few days later it was set for 3 weeks later. Now I have to say the court was absolutely tremendous. Super fast, very polite n helpful people, 'cept the judge of course. Like I mean I'd been waiting 4 years n kinda expected to be waiting months n not 3 weeks, so that was cool.

When I went to the court I had all documents in triplicate and the first thing the judge said to me was and I quote, "I see you are without representation, are you positive you want to continue". I just said "Absolutely". Then with a snide look she said, "Now this may get very complicated, are you positive you understand what will be happening here". I just said "Absolutely", again.

I could tell she didn't like me, but that was cool because I knew what would happen as I was prepared. I was called to the stand n sworn in. The judge then read my documents back to me. Basically statements of what I own, where I live n stuff about the marriage. All I said was yes.

Then the judge asked her solicitor to question me n he said, "I've no questions at this time". The judge was furious. he he. I knew he wouldn't ask me because he already told me he wasn't contesting anything I wanted and I also knew that my ex was so mortified by the whole situation that she wanted it over as quick as possible.

Then the judge asked what me ex wanted out of the divorce (para phrasing of course). Her lawyer promptly said something like, absolutely nothing mam, we are happy to move for the end of these proceedings and accept the terms as I knew he would. Then the judge started rattling off the things she should n could claim off me. I couldn't believe it but her solicitor just kept saying no mam, we just seek the divorce. After a few minutes of that the judge gave up and literally snarled at me and declared the divorce official.

I just said fairplay tya judge and I strolled straight passed the ex and out of that place more contently pround n satisfied with myself than ever and Happy Days were here again. That was a year ago in on the 17th of Feb.

I took it in my stride but it kinda hit me how big a deal doing all this alone was after a conversation I had with an old boss one day who had gotten divorced. Apparently she cheated on him as well but his solicitor cost him €60,000 and he had to give his wife 1mil n 3 grand a week forever. He nearly died when I told him mine cost me 40 Euro end of story.

Lovely this guy and here he is getting screwed over left right n center. I knew there was something really wrong with everything and how we interact with the legal system and governments n cheating wives, he he, right then and the rest they say is history.

So here I am a year later and have succesfully helped several people get divorced hassle free and super cheaply and also gotten a few people out trouble with parking n speeding tickets also..

Now I don't do it full time or anything, I'm just saying this is how I came across the fmotl "movement". Much respect to you brave people. Take care
zeblon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
lightindarkness
Banned

Honestly, this was a wall of text and since your looking for the freeman way out you'll just end up costing yourself more money/jail time if you try any FMOTL ideology.

However, representing yourself is not FMOTL. Its actually quite common, and if neither of you have assets in the divorce is pretty normal. I don't know Scotland law but there should be no law requiring you have a solicitor. Although your going against someone with a solicitor it means your more likely to get taken - but if you have no assets they really can't take you for all that much, can they? Thats why the lawyer didn't try to take anything from you..they knew you had nothing.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-02-2010 at 09:14 PM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
yozhik

Where were you when I need you, when I tried to extract the ex-Demoness's talons from my back about 10 years ago?

Ex-wifes ... pppfffftttttt ...

They say the word 'divorce' comes from an very old rite of castration ... an act of extracting a mans testicles via his wallet ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
zeblon

lightindarkness cheers for ur insight but it's clear u haven't read a word. That's no probz, I hope you eventually do.

yozhik he he well I made sure I didn't fall foul of that old rite and what I did n others do has been happening for ages. One just doesn't know how one will react to a given situation. How did you fare in the end? If I may be so bold.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeblon View Post
lightindarkness cheers for ur insight but it's clear u haven't read a word. That's no probz, I hope you eventually do.

yozhik he he well I made sure I didn't fall foul of that old rite and what I did n others do has been happening for ages. One just doesn't know how one will react to a given situation. How did you fare in the end? If I may be so bold.
Read your wall of text and its clear you don't know what your talking about. You did something that was perfectly normal - represented yourself. Not freeman on the land.

Trust me, its a good thing. Had you used Freeman on the land you would have been in a worse position.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #6
zeblon

I see what you mean now but my only intention in sharing this was to show reading about and learning how to deal with court was and is possible even for an average joe like me. Like I said in the 1st post I knew nothing about fmotl when all this happened. It was my subsequent research and the like that helped me find it.

I guess I'm interested to know if others had similar beginnings as such.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #7
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeblon View Post

All jokes aside, she was more abusive post-marriage than she was during it.
Nasty piece of work ... just can't 'move on', if you know what I mean.
However - touch wood - things have been quiet for the last 12 months or so.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 06-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
ghostdogg

maybe a free man on the land idea ... before you get married , get your divorse papers settled ...
Old 06-02-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostdogg View Post
maybe a free man on the land idea ... before you get married , get your divorse papers settled ...
Whilst a Freeman would get married, he wouldn't require a marriage licence.
Its just another ruse by the 'state' to meddle in affairs that are not theirs to meddle in.

- Emma Goldman
Old 06-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #10
ghostdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Whilst a Freeman would get married, he wouldn't require a marriage licence.
Its just another ruse by the 'state' to meddle in affairs that are not theirs to meddle in.
you 're damn right ... sounds a little weird to get married as a freeman ... going through all the work to earn your freedom and after all that closing yourself into an invisible prison ... by the way , i was just kidding around ...
Old 06-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
asky
Banned

yozhik wrote
Quote:
However - touch wood -
I think its time for you to get a new partner

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote