Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 19-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #21
aladinsane
Banned

The Dreamcore is having trouble sustaining it´s pseudo reality.
aladinsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #22
aladinsane
Banned

7:40 we need to find out which school of theater these people went to and
close it down, cause this acting is crap.

Old 19-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #23
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
It does look weird, maybe something to it. But then again he could have just been nervous because of the news being there and was smiling because he knew he would struggle.. who knows..

it does look more strange the more you look at it..
The 'strangest' thing about this shooting is the only gun that fires .233 hollowpoints was in the boot of the shooters car.

Second strangest is lack of injured victims. No real 'random' shooting results in up to 11 shots per victim and only one person injured.

DHS recently took delivery of a billion of these hollowpoints AFAIK

Last edited by rodin; 19-12-2012 at 12:57 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #24
cosine90
Inactive

the McCanns and now this guy

I am pretty sick of armchair Colombos, who have probably never dealt, long term, with people in extremely emotional situations.

look...........you cannot tell a persons long term emotional state from a 10 second glimpse...........It is stupid, ignorant, unsympathetic, and VILE to try and second guess something like this from a clip.

go and discuss your conspiracy theories on the shootings all you like, but dont be shitty idiots about it

and if anyone says they know what they would be like, and how they would react, in that situation... i say Bullshit...... you don't know jack shit all about it.
cosine90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #25
aladinsane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosine90 View Post

I am pretty sick of armchair Colombos, who have probably never dealt, long term, with people in extremely emotional situations.

look...........you cannot tell a persons long term emotional state from a 10 second glimpse...........It is stupid, ignorant, unsympathetic, and VILE to try and second guess something like this from a clip.

go and discuss your conspiracy theories on the shootings all you like, but dont be shitty idiots about it

and if anyone says they know what they would be like, and how they would react, in that situation... i say Bullshit...... you don't know jack shit all about it.
You better get used to being sick then mate!
Old 19-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #26
johngr
Banned

Somebody needs to demand better fakes. That dude makes Alex Jones look like an A-list actor.

Last edited by johngr; 19-12-2012 at 01:07 PM.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #27
octopus

Quote:

Well, you need to work a bit on your acting, too:

I wonder if that is real disgust or faked?

Last edited by octopus; 19-12-2012 at 01:14 PM.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #28
dolores1

Exclamation ?????????????????!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watanabe View Post
Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a Fruad
Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a Fruad - YouTube

So is the man an actor or a genuine grieving father?
Robbie Parker!

More like Rob Anybody!

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
aladinsane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladinsane View Post
7:40 we need to find out which school of theater these people went to and
close it down, cause this acting is crap.

Medical Examiner FULL Press Conference - Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube

13:00
"it wasnt a tent, it was this magnificent.. THING"

Last edited by aladinsane; 19-12-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 19-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #30
octopus

This medical examiner is horrible.

Just imagine that he would be in charge of examining your murdered child!

The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #31
aladinsane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
This medical examiner is horrible.

Just imagine that he would be in charge of examining your murdered child!

I´d rather not.

The police officer on the right, he smirks many time during the video, it´s very obvious at 7:40.
Then someone behind the camera notices him and he immediately corrects himself, after all this is supposed to be real.

Last edited by aladinsane; 19-12-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 19-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #32
ragnarok
Banned

Look, Scooby Doo and Shaggy could solve this mystery without the rest of the gang's help and while stoned out of their minds. All they'd do is go to the local hospital and ask if the big weird guy seen on tv was really the Medical Examiner of the district. If he is, everybody there would know about him.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #33
zephirop
Banned

Quote:

There's always one isn't there?

This is what we do here...get used to it or leave.

This thread is not a forum for you to air your petty offense.

Love 'a shitty idiot'

PS...note how many dots left after the Tony Blair 'Look'...something wrong there.

PPS...note the only capitalised letter at the start of a sentence being 'I'...tickets on himself this one.

PPPS...note the maths based username...'look at me, I must be clever' lol

Last edited by zephirop; 19-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #34
signalnorth

Quote:

Really?Been there mate, know exactly what it like, believe me, didn't feel like laughing.

OK? Good now fuck right off and go have a wank you fucking wankpot of a tosser.
Government is rather like sex abuse - You might get the odd bag of sweeties, but you're still being rodgered against your will, left to mop up the mess and told to keep your stupid little mouth shut. http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com/

signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #35
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Could be in shock still, I burst out laughing once when I was told a friend had committed suicide.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #36
anthonyml

what goes on at 8:58 ? the reporter asks if the killing seemed random or were with precision, the examiner and the 3 cops all looked like they were going to laugh and then all put their head down in unison so that people couldn't see them smiling

Last edited by anthonyml; 19-12-2012 at 02:34 PM.
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #37
bully2100

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
There's always one isn't there?

This is what we do here...get used to it or leave.

This thread is not a forum for you to air your petty offense.

Love 'a shitty idiot'

PS...note how many dots left after the Tony Blair 'Look'...something wrong there.

PPS...note the only capitalised letter at the start of a sentence being 'I'...tickets on himself this one.

PPPS...note the maths based username...'look at me, I must be clever' lol
for me its not just the FACT that he gets into character before the speech, but the way he starts the speech, is he also trying to convince himself what his name is? so..im.. Robbie Parker?!then he kinda questions its and looks away! hes also got a Facebook and fund raising website already, and he wrote that speech(someone did) the day after his kids been killed. i don't buy it, and i think this may awake a few others as well.
bully2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #38
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully2100 View Post
for me its not just the FACT that he gets into character before the speech, but the way he starts the speech, is he also trying to convince himself what his name is? so..im.. Robbie Parker?!then he kinda questions its and looks away! hes also got a Facebook and fund raising website already, and he wrote that speech(someone did) the day after his kids been killed. i don't buy it, and i think this may awake a few others as well.
No...I don't buy it either.

If it wasn't for the Americans on this forum, I am starting to think I wouldn't believe anything about the place...total fabrication from start to finish.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #39
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully2100 View Post
If that was the first time he'd talked to the press, introducing himself would be perfectly natural to a person brought up to observe good manners.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #40
aladinsane
Banned

This is so obvious! and for the same reason that it is obvious are many people
refusing to see with their own eyes, cause it would mean to throw the fear and
programming down the drain. And that might not necessary be easy, but it has
to be done some time anyway. So i say, the sooner the better.

Last edited by aladinsane; 19-12-2012 at 02:53 PM.