Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 22-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
thecosmicmind

Default McDONALDS EXPOSED! The Arches Reveal All!

A shortwhile ago, i had a strange moment on holiday in the Yucatan, Mexico.

As a result, well... i think i pretty much cracked the McDonalds logo...

http://thecosmicmind.blogspot.com/20...mcdonalds.html

What we have here, is the same situation as when you place the Star of David, over the The Golden Seal on the US Dollar bill.

A particular word emerges... and some pretty revealing imagery.

Essentially for me, it declares an upcoming event in which the world will, falsely, be given a new leader for a new age.

Comments appreciated!
x
thecosmicmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
pilgrim

Exclamation Maybe this guy?

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.krishnapath.org/free-eboo...la-prabhupada/
http://www.prabhupadavani.org/
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
thecosmicmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXP_TUZqsk
"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks
Oh my god... i just found this:

http://www.specialten.tv/recommended...06d0976d8fa5a/

Watch it!! Hell on earth!! Japaneese Mcdonalds Ad!
Old 22-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #4
pilgrim

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmicmind View Post

Never-Ending Hell!

Is it a remix?

Old 22-04-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
thecosmicmind

No apparently the real thing!
Old 22-04-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
liltroofer
Inactive

a disturbing combination of conceptual art and propaganda
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
dmessick

I have also noticed that if you turn the Mcdonalds logo on it's side it becomes the # 13, same with the arby's logo. Burger King kind of looks like a sun.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #8
pilgrim

Exclamation McDeath Badverts!

All McDonalds Ads are creepy.
I remember one '80s ad where Ronald and kids were picking hamburgers from a "Hamburger-patch" (much to the delight of the Hamburgers, in their little cosy buns.).
They must have pulled that one as it was so misleading! Lying to young children about the slaughterhouse origins of their Big-Macs.

Old 23-04-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
madthumbs

Only thing I find freaky is how far reaching paranoia can go here.
Old 23-04-2008, 07:19 AM   #10
beldazar

I dont reckon its paranoia! The ad that cosmicmind put on was really creepy! It reminded me of a horror film where they do the same effect to someone evil, unfortunately I cant remember what it was called, I found the ad very disturbing and I dont consider myself paranoid!
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 07:48 AM   #11
starchildtesla

M is the 13th letter
M looks like 13 side on
The Centre of the Arch lands on ON= egyptian for Sun aka lights are ON..
The Red and yellow represent the Sun Rising subliminal ,and the three pillars represent jachin and Boaz and the 3rd eye or pillar in the middle.
thanks to 111truth111 for illuminating these sublimal subjects to me.

starchildtesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #12
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Very interesting thread- good observations......

I even had a McDonalds from that particular branch behind Luxor Temple- it was the most foul food i've ever had - not that McDonalds is great at the best of times but this was particularly crappy and made me feel sick!! Too greasy!! I hadn't linked the oddness of being able to build a McDeath right next to a sacred templesuch as Luxor but now its all falling into place- be good to see a birds eye view f where it is in relation to the temple....

Its my favourite place in the whole world is Luxor....

Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #13
thecosmicmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post

I even had a McDonalds from that particular branch behind Luxor Temple- it was the most foul food i've ever had - not that McDonalds is great at the best of times but this was particularly crappy and made me feel sick!! Too greasy!! I hadn't linked the oddness of being able to build a McDeath right next to a sacred templesuch as Luxor but now its all falling into place- be good to see a birds eye view f where it is in relation to the temple....

Agreeds its beautiful... the men with the horse carriages are nutters tho! ha
Old 23-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #14
father ted
Inactive

Quote:

I went there in 2000, I didn't see it, it must be new? Anyway, Macdonalsd to exist in a place like that, ha! Although I do know how they pop up in places where you least expect it.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #15
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

i went in 2006 so i have no idea when it was built! Maybe worth investingating??
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 23-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #16
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Agreeds its beautiful... the men with the horse carriages are nutters tho! ha
Yes they are nutters and although i appreciate they have little money and its hard to support themselves but the treatment of the horses is heartbreaking- some of them have barbs on their whips to make the horses go faster, some of the horses are emaciated and they dont get food or water for at least 12hrs and in that heat its cruel! I remember seing one of the guys whipping his horse ho was cantering up the road with a full carriage of fat westerners and the horse was heavily pregnant and lame, it was heartbreaking- i refused to ride in the carriages and chose taxi's (very cheap anyway) or just walking! Asidefrom that its my favourite place in the world- i want to live there- it feels like going home when im there- i swear i lived there in a past life LOL!!

Old 23-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #17
gremlin

ive just had an epileptic fit watching that but makes me wanna buy a mc donalds

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #18
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Yes they are nutters and although i appreciate they have little money and its hard to support themselves but the treatment of the horses is heartbreaking- some of them have barbs on their whips to make the horses go faster, some of the horses are emaciated and they dont get food or water for at least 12hrs and in that heat its cruel! I remember seing one of the guys whipping his horse ho was cantering up the road with a full carriage of fat westerners and the horse was heavily pregnant and lame, it was heartbreaking- i refused to ride in the carriages and chose taxi's (very cheap anyway) or just walking! Asidefrom that its my favourite place in the world- i want to live there- it feels like going home when im there- i swear i lived there in a past life LOL!!
Sorry to dissappoint you, I don't know if you noticed, but all the guys are gay over there. Great city life, when I got stoned it turned into a paradise in a calipso kind of way.

I never thought the people over there would allow a macdonalds there, I'm sure if they knew what it is...
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #19
thecosmicmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
Sorry to dissappoint you, I don't know if you noticed, but all the guys are gay over there. Great city life, when I got stoned it turned into a paradise in a calipso kind of way.

I never thought the people over there would allow a macdonalds there, I'm sure if they knew what it is...
lol they're not gay... in islamic countries its acceptable for men to hold hands, or walk with arms around shoulders.
Old 23-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #20
romas

Quote:

WTF that was annoying, I couldn't watch it whole wtf...
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote