Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 07-12-2014, 01:07 PM   #1381
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Thanks - keep em coming like that!

As there are many who Post on here from all over the world - most who write better in English than I can in their language - I wasnt sure, so did not want to cause offence.

BTW I agree with your Post

TPTB have also tampered with Earth/Geo energies and have learnt to manipulate them for their own gain over millennia.

We have to take care of the Earth, yet worship the creator and not the creation.

Kind regards,

Dunadan
There are two words that I refrain from using, one is worship and the other is believe, both have an ever lasting unmeaning to myself.

I do think we should care for each other, not to harm a person or his property that their labours have created, especially if it is in a personal and practical setting like my own creations, together with that their personal thoughts.

The higher creation of what the sun is said to evolve from is irrelevant in the physical realm, it is what happen here upon the planets surface that should be concentrated upon, because it is here where we all live, not in ether.

The sun is the key to all life thereafter, and shines upon all good or bad, however true nature does not money nor religion and here is my message to all who use it for the betterment of their ideas, instead of doing an equal share of the true pastime called labour.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #1382
lightgiver

Lightbulb Rein CarrNatIon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
You're missing the point in your eagerness to defend what you don't understand

Ksigmason is ex military

So is Carr

Ksigmason was involved in intelligence

So was Carr

So.....it comes down to which you believe

Ksigmason has a lot invested in protecting the freemasons because of his heavy involvement...he's in deep and once you've had the 3rd degree....they've got you
Who is Carr ?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...155137&page=31

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-01-2015 at 01:12 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #1383
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Indeed

Also the words 'Military' and 'Intelligence' dont seem to go well together either

So.....his dad was a Cop and he is/was military, so both of those professions (controllers/working for TPTB) dont smack of freemasonry/control do they? FFS! No wonder the poor guy cant see the wood for the trees!
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #1384
lightgiver

Lightbulb El Nino

Quote:
Indeed

Also the words 'Military' and 'Intelligence' dont seem to go well together either

So.....his dad was a Cop and he is/was military, so both of those professions (controllers/working for TPTB) dont smack of freemasonry/control do they? FFS! No wonder the poor guy cant see the wood for the trees!
Hi Dun

I have been looking into National Insurance Numbers ..do you know anything about them numerology speaking..

Quote:
People born and resident in the UK are assigned an NI number shortly before their 16th birthday..In Great Britain, expired NI cards were sorted into one hundred separate groups corresponding to the final two numbers of the NI number and were posted to the individual insured person's NI account (the RF1) by the corresponding one hundred ledger sections at the Records Branch of the Central Office of the Ministry of Labour and its successors - the Ministry of National Insurance (from 1945), Ministry of Pensions and National Insurance (1953), the Department of Health and Social Security (1968), Department of Social Security (1988) and Department of Work and Pensions (since 2001)..Within each of the 100 sections, NI numbers were allocated among 16 splits with one clerk administering each split.. In the case of a woman born on 31 December 1958, for example, the temporary NI number would have been TN 31 12 58 F..the NI number is the only system which provides almost every adult in the country with a code number...
Have you ever added / multiplied / subtrated etc yours ..What about the first 2 letters ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Insurance_number
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=31
Old 08-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #1385
lightgiver

Lightbulb Oddfellows

Quote:
The name Oddfellows refers to a number of friendly societies and fraternal organisations operating in the United Kingdom.; It also refers to a number of Lodges with histories dating back to the 18th century.. These various organisations were set up to protect and care for their members and communities at a time when there was no welfare state, trade unions or National Health Service.. The aim was (and still is) to provide help to members and communities when they need it.. The friendly societies are non-profit mutual organisations owned by their members. All income is passed back to the members in the form of services and benefits..The Oddfellows are also fundraisers for both local and national charities; branches (lodges) raise money for local causes, and the Societies as a whole raise significant amounts for charities...

The Oddfellows are one of the earliest and oldest Friendly Societies, but their early history is obscure and largely undocumented..There have been legends tracing their origins back to Moses and Aaron, to the exile of the Israelites in Babylon in the 6th century BC,and claims that the order was brought to Europe by Jewish prisoners after the destruction of the temple at Jerusalem by the Roman Emperor Titus in AD 70.. Another draws on the concept of mutual support amongst soldiers of the Roman Empire, and the spread of the concept throughout Europe in the 11th century..Another states that "Although no formal records exist ... an Order of Odd Fellows was established in 1452 by knights who were said to have met at the pub named 'Boulogne-sur-Mer' in London and formed a fraternity"..One recurring theme is that the name "Odd Fellows" arose because, in smaller towns and villages, there were too few Guild "Fellows" in the same trade to form a local Guild...

The elimination of the Trade Guilds removed an important form of social and financial support from ordinary working people.. In major cities like London, some Guilds (e.g. the "Free Masons" and the "Odd Fellows") survived by adapting their roles to a social support function. Both of these had their base in London, but had established branches (called 'Lodges') across the country..As a result of the Glorious Revolution of 1688, (when the Protestant William of Orange replaced the Catholic King James II), in the mid-18th century the Oddfellows split into The Order of Patriotic Oddfellows (based in the south of England and supporting William) and The Ancient Order of Oddfellows (based in the north and favouring the Stuarts)..Subsequent to the failure of Bonnie Prince Charlie's uprising, in 1798 the two Orders formed a partial amalgamation as the Grand United Order of Oddfellows..In 1810, members of the Oddfellows in Manchester area became dissatisfied with the way the Grand United Order was being run and formed an independent Order with the title 'Manchester Unity'...

Subsequent breakaways from the parent Grand United Order and from the new Manchester Unity Order resulted in the formation of further Orders of Odd Fellows..The Oddfellows had spread to America in the late 18th century, and several unofficial lodges existed in New York City; but American Odd Fellowship is regarded as being founded in Baltimore in 1819, by Thomas Wildey, and the following year affiliated with the Manchester Unity..In 1911, when Asquith's Liberal government was setting up the National Insurance Act in Britain, the Oddfellows protected so many people that the government used the Oddfellows' actuarial tables to work out the level of contribution and payment required. At that time the Oddfellows was the largest friendly society in the world...The Welfare State and the National Health Service took over the major part of the role of Friendly Societies, and since 1948 the role of the Oddfellows has evolved in other directions, with a continuing focus on social involvement, care & support, and financial benefits..In the second half of the 20th century, the Oddfellows moved into financial products..The concept of the Oddfellows was taken abroad as members emigrated to the far-flung corners of the Commonwealth and to the New World. Today, the Oddfellows can be found in many countries across the world, including Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the West Indies..A revival of the procedures followed by the oldest ascertained Oddfellows' unit, the "Loyal Aristarcus Lodge" in London (1730–40), was started in 2010 by a group of Italian Oddfellows, led by Masonic author Michele Moramarco, a pop musician, and an advocate of Mazdean Christian Universalism, is an ancient monotheistic Iranian religion and a religious philosophy..Zoroastrianism revolves around 3 basic tenets - Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds...

Notable members of the Oddfellows ..George IV, King of United Kingdom (1820–30)/ Levi and Matilda Stanley, considered as King and Queen of the Gypsies\Winston Churchill, Wartime Prime Minister of United Kingdom/John Wilkes, English radical, journalist and politician\Sir George Savile, 8th Baronet, English politician/Stanley Baldwin, Prime Minister of United Kingdom\William Massey, Prime Minister of New Zealand...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oddfellows
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=126They plague our people at every turn, but from this day out, they shall plague us no more.. For let it be known, that the hand that tries to strike us from this land shall be swiftly cut down... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=322

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-01-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:37 PM   #1386
dunadan

Quote:
Hi Dun

I have been looking into National Insurance Numbers ..do you know anything about them numerology speaking..

Have you ever added / multiplied / subtrated etc yours ..What about the first 2 letters ..

In short, no I havent, I will have a play around with the NI No. and see what comes of it. You could be onto something though

I have been researching the links with Akhenaten through to the the Nazis, some additional interesting stuff has come to light....

Last edited by dunadan; 08-01-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:55 PM   #1387
lightgiver

Lightbulb NuMber

Jamiroquai - Light Years..
Quote:
In short, no I havent, I will have a play around with the NI No.. and see what comes of it. You could be onto something though

I have been researching the links with Akhenaten through to the the Nazis, some additional interesting stuff has come to light....
For Example JF K..

JF = 16
K=11

16 + 11 = 27...Fancy That...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=168Well, I think they ought to take the word 'compassion' out of the English dictionary..Next time you'll see Belfast, they'll be flying day trips to the moon... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=712

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-01-2015 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #1388
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Hi Dun

This looks very similar to how the Jews were tattooed their arm numbers being used in the same way, said who they were etc, it was IBM who brought this numerical body to light, I think, so is it the same as your model?
Old 10-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #1389
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oddfellows
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=126They plague our people at every turn, but from this day out, they shall plague us no more.. For let it be known, that the hand that tries to strike us from this land shall be swiftly cut down... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=322
The lamb/Aries with the cross in its paw is also to be found over all of the ancient gates oftohe City of London, IE, Templar Law, not divinity.

The same crossed key as to the kingdom of money heaven, as the Vatican.

Nice find LG, thanks.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #1390
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
This looks very similar to how the Jews were tattooed their arm numbers being used in the same way, said who they were etc, it was IBM who brought this numerical body to light, I think, so is it the same as your model?
I was pondering the same ever since LG brought the matter up.

I noticed with the current problems in Par-ISIS (Paris) that the Templars were declaring themselves all over the place (loads of mentions of masonic phrases) - as well they may.

Perhaps it is time that Islam takes responsibility for the 'extremists' amongst them, the same with other religions too.

Any one of the current religions including freemasonry needs to get a grip of itself, if we could ban them all, then half of the world's problems would be solved over night.

There seems to be a lot of PRS going on with the issues in France, with these terrorist attacks, as MI5 et al seem to want to change yet more privacy laws as terrorism will appear here (UK) next.

More later as time permits.....
Old 10-01-2015, 04:02 PM   #1391
dunadan

Quote:
The lamb/Aries with the cross in its paw is also to be found over all of the ancient gates oftohe City of London, IE, Templar Law, not divinity.

The same crossed key as to the kingdom of money heaven, as the Vatican.

Nice find LG, thanks.
I have seen the 'cross-keys' used by masons at a local level, ie in trade associations et al too.

The lion of course relates to 'sun worship' et al as well...

Last edited by dunadan; 10-01-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #1392
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I was pondering the same ever since LG brought the matter up.

I noticed with the current problems in Par-ISIS (Paris) that the Templars were declaring themselves all over the place (loads of mentions of masonic phrases) - as well they may.

Perhaps it is time that Islam takes responsibility for the 'extremists' amongst them, the same with other religions too.

Any one of the current religions including freemasonry needs to get a grip of itself, if we could ban them all, then half of the world's problems would be solved over night.

There seems to be a lot of PRS going on with the issues in France, with these terrorist attacks, as MI5 et al seem to want to change yet more privacy laws as terrorism will appear here (UK) next.

More later as time permits.....
To see "Our Lady" of Paris/Isis over the pediment at Notre Dame, also tells us that the same people who built their temple there are still in charge here in London today.

Remember Law is not divine, it is wholly Templar in body and soul, as were the Priests of Apollo, The Dioscuri Cabiri, and, The Magi are unto this day.

Likewise, ALL of the religions, Masonic included are heavily infiltrated with a tiny germ of fanatics, who have upset the punch as masons say, their stables are pretty dirty indeed, and why I often call upon the good amongst them to leave the others behind, this way it exposes those with wicked intent to be well and truly seen.

The ones backing the new term social terrorists are themselves the instigators within, that is blatantly obvious.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM   #1393
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I have seen the 'cross-keys' used by masons at a local level, ie in trade associations et al too.

The lion of course relates to 'sun worship' et al as well...
The cross keys are well known throughout all establishments, especially the Vatican, so are the Masons included, an astounding yes is what I would say, this is why they try to disguise the facts by calling them out in membership of each other, and you know that the more a body despises another, it is normally a front to hide their true feelings and beginnings, which I am fast catching up on here.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #1394
dunadan

Quote:
To see "Our Lady" of Paris/Isis over the pediment at Notre Dame, also tells us that the same people who built their temple there are still in charge here in London today.

Remember Law is not divine, it is wholly Templar in body and soul, as were the Priests of Apollo, The Dioscuri Cabiri, and, The Magi are unto this day.

Likewise, ALL of the religions, Masonic included are heavily infiltrated with a tiny germ of fanatics, who have upset the punch as masons say, their stables are pretty dirty indeed, and why I often call upon the good amongst them to leave the others behind, this way it exposes those with wicked intent to be well and truly seen.

The ones backing the new term social terrorists are themselves the instigators within, that is blatantly obvious.
I think that, by and large, we are in agreement.

Quote:
The cross keys are well known throughout all establishments, especially the Vatican, so are the Masons included, an astounding yes is what I would say, this is why they try to disguise the facts by calling them out in membership of each other, and you know that the more a body despises another, it is normally a front to hide their true feelings and beginnings, which I am fast catching up on here.
They, as mortal men, all serve one master

"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul" or in other words, roughly translated;-

"One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them".
Old 10-01-2015, 04:50 PM   #1395
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I think that, by and large, we are in agreement.

They, as mortal men, all serve one master

"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul" or in other words, roughly translated;-

"One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them".
The ring is an entire, a key indeed, Nuns make a pack with a hidden devil for sure, a golden ring for their king and queen who never really existed, but as allegorical deities as Bootes and Virgo, or Astrea, or Miriam, or Isis % Co, in lines of antiquity which predate religion by about 1500 years, first as between the dots above, and then bended to their oars much later.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:21 PM   #1396
dunadan

The death's head ring is a common denominator for Nazi's, Templars and Mason's alike (ie 'cult of the head) - Wagner's Ring Cycle anyone?
Old 20-01-2015, 07:07 PM   #1397
lightgiver

Lightbulb DuChess

Coat of arms of the Dukes of Teck, Scheiblersches Wappenbuch, 1450-80..
Quote:
The Duke of Teck was, in medieval times, a title borne by the head of a branch line of the German ducal House of Zähringen from 1187 to 1439, known historically as the first House of Teck.. His territory was centered on Teck Castle in Swabia..The title was recreated in 1871 in the Kingdom of Württemberg for a cousin of its king, Charles I, whose descendants settled in the United Kingdom and married into the British Royal Family...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Teck
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=61Just because I s.s.stutter, doesn't mean that I'm wrong.. If we're a team, we should make decisions as a team!. It's hard for me to t-t-talk.. It's hard for you to l-l-listen... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=544
Old 27-03-2015, 04:50 PM   #1398
lightgiver

Lightbulb The bees and the flies

Lord of the Fly Barack Obama The Bees Know ..
Quote:
THERE were once two tribes of little people who lived near together.. They were not at all alike, for one of the tribes looked for food and carried it away to put it up safely for winter, while the other played and sang and danced all day long.

"Come and play with us," said the lazy people, but the busy workers answered, "No, come and work with us.. Winter will soon be here. Snow and ice will be everywhere, and if we do not put up food now we shall have none for the cold, stormy days."

So the busy people brought honey from the flowers, but the lazy people kept on playing.. They laughed together and whispered to one another, "See those busy workers! They will have food for two tribes, and they will give us some. Let us go and dance."

While the summer lasted, one tribe worked and the other played.. When winter came, the busy workers were sorry for their friends and said, "Let us give them some of our honey." So the people who played had as much food as if they, too, had brought honey from the flowers.

Another summer was coming, and the workers said, "If we should make our home near the lilies that give us honey, it would be easier to get our food." So the workers flew away, but the lazy people played and danced as they had done before while their friends were near, for they thought, "Oh, they will come back and bring us some honey."

By and by the cold came, but the lazy people had nothing to eat, and the workers did not come with food. The manito had said to them, "Dear little workers, you shall no longer walk from flower to flower. I will give you wings, and you shall be bees.. Whenever men hear a gentle humming, they will say, 'Those are the busy bees, and their wings were given them because they were wise and good.'"

To the other tribe the manito said, "You shall be flies, and you, too, shall have wings; but while the workers fly from flower to flower and eat the yellow honey, you shall have for your food only what has been thrown away. When men hear your buzzing, they will say, 'It is good that the flies have wings, because we can drive them away from us the more quickly'"..

The first of the 5 precepts bans the taking of life.. As most narrowly interpreted, it applies primarily to the killing of human beings; however, the broader interpretation is that it applies to all sentient beings, which includes those in the animal realm in its broadest sense, i.e., not just mammals, but all animal taxa including insects, and invertebrates..The Animal realm (also known as the Tiryag-yoni realm) is based on strong mental states of stupidity and prejudice cultivated in a previous life or lives..Humans can however be seen by the animals, in the same way that the Asura can see the Devas..One's previous actions and thoughts determine which of the six domains one is reborn into...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaf_the_Peacock
http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/bnm/bnm27.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=25Why're you interfering, Father?. This is none of the Church's business..And if you think I'm gonna face my mother in Heaven or in Hell without that field, you've got something else coming... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1363
Old 31-03-2015, 03:13 PM   #1399
pepsi78

Quote:
The death's head ring is a common denominator for Nazi's, Templars and Mason's alike (ie 'cult of the head) - Wagner's Ring Cycle anyone?
They are the lord of the rings, cochroach Jehovist empire.
They practicve MK ultra so watch out, woodo shit.
Old 31-03-2015, 07:08 PM   #1400
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
They are the lord of the rings, cochroach Jehovist empire.
They practicve MK ultra so watch out, woodo shit.
Woodoo only works if the recipient knows they are watching them, or being told they are by someone with an hidden motive/agenda.