Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #61
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickflack View Post
Can't you say that you are going to the Pakistani shop instead? There is a difference between Paki and Pakistani, and Pakistani is more accurate. Unless you call the Indian shop Indy shop or something, which you didn't do here.
Well in truth I have said the following
Im going down the
chinky
chinese
Indian
paki

yet now I do not say these things ----------and refuse to other than trying to open these prison doors that devide us so much hence this thread .

I think those terms are some what --------- taistless and unpalletable.

I now say
Im going to the chinese take away
Im going to the indian takeaway
Im going to the shop ( corner shop ---------owned by -----yes you have it -------Indians not Pakistanis )

I have learned over the years there are many divisions designed to make us fight each other .
My whole family do not believe in such things as "RACE" unless they talk about "alien RACES".

after all we never talk about
monkey races
ant races
dog races ( unless we are betting )
rabit races ( unless theyare running away from dogs lol )
fish races
bird races
so there can not be ---------in all reasoning mind and logic -------different races of humans !

the human is a race ---------but it does not have races .

we only talk about race ---------when we are considering --------usually --a different type of inteligence .

is my opinion and my families too .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #62
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Why do we have so many good for nothing do goodies who believe that a reference to a country makes one a racist ?

for instance ;

saying the word "PAKI" .

the word PAKI refers to a small little "PLACE" marked on the world map ---known as Pakistan .

Pakistan is a country
it is not ------a RACE !

get your bloody facts right !

if someone calls me a BRIT ( short for a person who is British ) does that make them a racist ?
well according to the contradictory shit for brains who believe that the word Paki is rasist -----------------calling me a Brit is also racist ----as far as their fascist mind controlling thought police philosophies go .

If a white British couple ----------went to "Pakistan" for 6 months and had a child there ------does that White born baby of British parents now become a race ?
how does that work ?

if that child is born in Pakistan ---------then they become Pakistani by birth of country , they don't suddenly switch races all of the sudden .
thus -----2 Brits ------having a baby in Pakistan now have a paki baby .

Paki is short for Pakistan .
Pakistan is a country ---------NOT A RACE !

however -------I will admit ----------- calling a coloured Indian or afghan a paki is -----prejudice ---because the person calling them that believes a prejudice thought that all coloured folks come from Pakistan .

so lets sum it up just for the fascist thought police who are so prejudice against British folks and RASIST because calling me a Brit isnt racist but calling some one a paki --------------is according to them racist ,thus they become racist because a country ---means race ,

we have to understand that -----------------a country is a not a race !
and saying paki --short for a COUNTRY called Pakistan can never be racist
we can only assume that folks who believe this crap are actually extremely thought controlling prejudice racists against British .

Note ; I did not say ----white British .

Again i dont use this language in every day normal life as I think it is extremely distasteful ----------but I do know the facts

If a man comes form Pakistan ----------then it is a fact he is a Paki .
as long as I don't mind being called----------a BRIT .

however

since my bloodlines are
West German/Russian / Scottish /east european ------i detest any one calling me "British" simply because I speak British and am White -----------as that is racist .


even the spell check is made by an extrememly rasist person !
it has the word Brit but not paki .

both of which refure to a country and not a race , and if it is rasist to say paki --then according to that standard ---------It is "rasist" to say that saying "Brit" is "not" rasist , there for even the spell check was made by an extrememly predidice and rasist person or body of people .seems as though they have something against British folks because they are brits , but [pakistani are not pakis = rasist !( according to their rules )

just the facts .
Well, say all you want about what's "racist" and what isn't and the semantics etc but it's very simple... I'm guessing that you're white; if you were to go up to the Pakistani youth in Bradford and call them 'pakis', they would kick your head in.

No questions, no discussions about "Is the word 'paki' racist?"....they'd just beat the crap out of you.

I think that's all you need to know really.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #63
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Well, say all you want about what's "racist" and what isn't and the semantics etc but it's very simple... I'm guessing that you're white; if you were to go up to the Pakistani youth in Bradford and call them 'pakis', they would kick your head in.
some one has not read this thread , yet again a moron giving it the large .you only have to read the page before this one

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa .

a fine example of typical ignorant predudice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its funny how people "THINK" they know so much about "ME" .


Last edited by tracker; 01-11-2009 at 08:41 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #64
curtaincat
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,226
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
some one has not read this thread , yet again a moron giving it the large .you only have to read the page before this one

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa .

a fine example of typical ignorant predudice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its funny how people "THINK" they know so much about "ME" .

If people can't read your vibes, Tracker, to know that you are a really nice person, then they are lacking something.

Lots of good vibes to ya, Tracker, i know you are for real. and so is Jammy.

Two really good honest posters here, that i respect totally .

( no , i aint sucking up, just telling the truth as i see it ).
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #65
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
If people can't read your vibes, Tracker, to know that you are a really nice person, then they are lacking something.

Lots of good vibes to ya, Tracker, i know you are for real. and so is Jammy.

Two really good honest posters here, that i respect totally .

( no , i aint sucking up, just telling the truth as i see it ).

I am begining to think you are a God send curtiancat .



I do have a contraversial fire starting nature lol

all on the intention of drawing out those sparks -------- so we can look upon our self .

Lord knows I have had so much help from others here including you which helps me look upon my self .

I dont mind if folks cant read it right , I too need to learn to write it better .

Im sure someday that many of us here will be fighting back to back as they say .

Thankyou curtaincat ----but trackers hard enough to know its all water under the thingy jingy .

made another thread curtain cat , thought you might benifit from it , its on latest posts page .

top of survival section to .



why isnt their a smily for

X

( kiss )

Last edited by tracker; 01-11-2009 at 12:29 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #66
curtaincat
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,226
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

xxx tracker, you are understood! ( and underrated, silly people wot dont understand your goodness )
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #67
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
xxx tracker, you are understood! ( and underrated, silly people wot dont understand your goodness )
yes I do lol

I will become human some day Im sure lol

human ?

well ------------------

something near it .


tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #68
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

It's the LABELS that I dont like, such as "racist", "misogynist", "feminist", "anti-semitist" etc etc

In my opinion, those LABELS are created to legitimise the subject matter, and also to create a RECOGNISED division/difference between people that can be used in a negative way (ie to divide people).

The word "paki" has been used by "racists" and therefore that word helps to divide people. And that "racism" can THEN be used to forward all sorts of agendas, because in the minds of the people, there is a legitimate reason to do so.....even though the subject of racism is a taboo subject that is never REALLY discussed properly.

Last edited by steevo; 01-11-2009 at 12:44 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #69
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
It's the LABELS that I dont like, such as "racist", "misogynist", "feminist", "anti-semitist" etc etc

In my opinion, those LABELS are created to legitimise the subject matter, and also to create a RECOGNISED division/difference between people that can be used in a negative way (ie to divide people).

The word "paki" has been used by "racists" and therefore that word helps to divide people. And that "racism" can THEN be used to forward all sorts of agendas, because in the minds of the people, there is a legitimate reason to do so.....evn though the subject of racism is a taboo subject that is never REALLY discussed properly.
yes it has been used by rasist - but then -------------- there is only one race

the human race .

acording to tracker that is lol.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #70
jackdaw
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: IF this is the people's voice...keep it.
Posts: 1,613
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
This country has a deep problem with Johnny Foreigner, why? God Knows.
Because they've hijacked various towns and regions, Sherlock.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #71
freethinker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 409
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

is niger short for nigeria ?
freethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #72
jackdaw
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: IF this is the people's voice...keep it.
Posts: 1,613
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

No, Niger is a country south of Algeria. Niger isn't short for anything. Neither is nigger. Paki is a term used in Chinese warehouses before shipping their wares to the UK.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #73
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

"Paki" is a word that people respond to in any way that they CHOOSE to respond.

Yes I have no doubt that when alot of people use the word "paki", they mean it in an offensive way, but if the person on the other end of it CHOOSES to not be offended, but instead chooses to have a dialogue with them (their fellow man who they love), then in the end, the word would no longer have the meaning that it once had.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #74
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

I know that it is easier said than done (especially because we arent used to it) but we can humble people who attack us verbally. If some called me an ugly, useless etc etc (ie they are showing me their hatred that they have of me), I can respond in a variety of ways :-

1. We can shout obsenities back at them (which doesnt really solve ANYTHING)

2. We can crumble out of fear (they will probably get off on the "power trip")

3. We can humble them by showing them love (in the face of their hatred). We can say " yes I know, I do have an ugly face lol but I've got used to it now lol , and sometimes I AM a bit useless yes, but I do try my best, and I like to help my fellow man whenever I can ".
They are not used to having people respond with love towards them when they are dishing out hate, and it can shock and humble them.

Last edited by steevo; 02-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #75
shepherdess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 230
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Brit is short for a british native
paki is short for a pakistani native
Nigger is short for NEGROID....
Lets discuss negroid....

Negroid is a racial category.[1] It was one of the three "great races", further divided into subtypes, in scientific racism, beside the Europid and the Mongoloid races. Populations included in the category were the black people of sub-Saharan Africa, the Australian Aboriginals, the Melanesian and Negrito populations of Southeast Asia and Oceania, and according to some authorities also the Dravidians.

The concept originated with the typological method of racial classification[2] and is still used by many anthropologists, especially physical anthropologists working in the forensic field of craniofacial anthropometry.

Carleton Coon rejected the notion of a unified Negroid race in his 1962 The Origin of Races, dividing the Black African populations into a Congoid and a Capoid race.

The term has its etymological roots in the Latin word niger (black), with the earliest recorded use of the term "Negroid" in 1859.[3] In modern use, the term is associated with "the division of mankind represented by the indigenous peoples of central and southern Africa".[4]

When I was a child, everyone called my mum Fat Pat. No one minded, even her. Why?...then intention was different.
Now a days people are taught how nasty all these terms are, they use them to be spiteful. There are very few real racists most people are just being mean to get the upper hand in a situation.

I think as much of saying "up the paki shop" as I do "up the chinese". One is socially acceptable and one is not even though both make reference to places and not races.

I would never call the man from the "paki shop" a paki as he isn't from pakistan...I just call him Chan, like everyone else

Black people are permitted to use the word nigger to each other, in the media and in music. However, white people are not allowed to say it to a black person, even if they call themselves a nigger.

When I was at school, one of my dearest friends was a "paki" and she was forced into arranged marriage process at 14 despite desperately wanting to go to college and uni. She was not ALLOWED to sit with me on the bus because I was white! She was not embarrassed about being my friend, just scared of the repercussions. She was also entitled to a bus pass despite living closer to school than me.

Our own country is racist against us. And racist against everyone else. When filling in a form (argg) you nearly always are asked to fill in ethnic origin. I refuse. I am told it is to ensure everyone gets the services they need. However, IMO, everyone should receive access to all services regardless of race. To refuse a service to my area because I am not of a different race is racist!
shepherdess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #76
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
some one has not read this thread , yet again a moron giving it the large .you only have to read the page before this one

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa .

a fine example of typical ignorant predudice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its funny how people "THINK" they know so much about "ME" .

I did read your thread and your posts. I stand by everything that I wrote and you can't change my mind. So say what you want.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #77
cryst4l
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anywhere I want!
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
A few years back I had an arguement with a black lady at the train station and she called me "white bitch". No one did or said anything. But they all gasped in horror when I called her a black bitch back.

What's up with that?

While we're on the subject of racism. What of reverse racism? It' pretty much accepted by all and endured by whites because our ancesters are guilty of suppression.

It's warped.
Welcome to equal and liberal Britain.

Unfortunately this is too common place and divides the country further and further.
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #78
cryst4l
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anywhere I want!
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
yes it has been used by rasist - but then -------------- there is only one race

the human race
.

acording to tracker that is lol.


And a few others Tracker
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #79
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Why do we have so many good for nothing do goodies who believe that a reference to a country makes one a racist ?

for instance ;

saying the word "PAKI" .

the word PAKI refers to a small little "PLACE" marked on the world map ---known as Pakistan .

Pakistan is a country
it is not ------a RACE !

get your bloody facts right !

if someone calls me a BRIT ( short for a person who is British ) does that make them a racist ?
well according to the contradictory shit for brains who believe that the word Paki is rasist -----------------calling me a Brit is also racist ----as far as their fascist mind controlling thought police philosophies go .

If a white British couple ----------went to "Pakistan" for 6 months and had a child there ------does that White born baby of British parents now become a race ?
how does that work ?

if that child is born in Pakistan ---------then they become Pakistani by birth of country , they don't suddenly switch races all of the sudden .
thus -----2 Brits ------having a baby in Pakistan now have a paki baby .

Paki is short for Pakistan .
Pakistan is a country ---------NOT A RACE !

however -------I will admit ----------- calling a coloured Indian or afghan a paki is -----prejudice ---because the person calling them that believes a prejudice thought that all coloured folks come from Pakistan .

so lets sum it up just for the fascist thought police who are so prejudice against British folks and RASIST because calling me a Brit isnt racist but calling some one a paki --------------is according to them racist ,thus they become racist because a country ---means race ,

we have to understand that -----------------a country is a not a race !
and saying paki --short for a COUNTRY called Pakistan can never be racist
we can only assume that folks who believe this crap are actually extremely thought controlling prejudice racists against British .

Note ; I did not say ----white British .

Again i dont use this language in every day normal life as I think it is extremely distasteful ----------but I do know the facts

If a man comes form Pakistan ----------then it is a fact he is a Paki .
as long as I don't mind being called----------a BRIT .

however

since my bloodlines are
West German/Russian / Scottish /east european ------i detest any one calling me "British" simply because I speak British and am White -----------as that is racist .


even the spell check is made by an extrememly rasist person !
it has the word Brit but not paki .

both of which refure to a country and not a race , and if it is rasist to say paki --then according to that standard ---------It is "rasist" to say that saying "Brit" is "not" rasist , there for even the spell check was made by an extrememly predidice and rasist person or body of people .seems as though they have something against British folks because they are brits , but [pakistani are not pakis = rasist !( according to their rules )

just the facts .
I agree.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #80
skiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: I live in a place where the nuts eat the squirrels.
Posts: 168
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
All depends on the context of use though doesn't it?

how do you do
och aye the noo
this sweaty-sock
agrees with you too

skiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.