Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #361
christalbum
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Awesomely awesome thread!
I'm a bit late with this thought but I want to share anyway --->

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I like how the Wikipedia article says 'significant doubt' has been cast on the forgery claims for Moses Shapira's scrolls. The reason? Because even though Shapira's manuscripts were proven forgeries, they consider the DSS genuine. Because they consider the DSS genuine, Shapira 'discovered' his manuscripts in the same area, and the composition was similar, Shapira's proven forgeries (created from genuine ancient Yemen parchment which he also sold) must be genuine. Despite the fact they have already been proven to be forgeries. Despite his other forgery activity involving artifacts. And despite the fact that he killed himself because of all this. Hardly something you'd do if it was genuine.

So the only reason why they feel a need to re-visit his now-lost forgery manuscripts is because they are similar to the DSS and were found in the same area and because the DSS are genuine according to them. This is the strongest evidence the DSS are a hoax.

Without the DSS, the oldest 'Jewish' manuscripts are disputed fragments and Christian fragments in Greek. The oldest more complete manuscripts are Septuagints written in Greek. There is no evidence whatsoever that the Jewish scriptures were originally in Hebrew or Aramaic. The Septuagint translation (from Hebrew) myth is just that... a myth. Even biblical historians agree on that.

Which makes sense anyways because Jews don't even follow those books. They follow the hateful Talmud which has more in common with Kabbalah than the Tanakh or Christian Old Testament. And that's Old Testament and not "Hebrew Bible" like gullible useful idiot Christians sometimes refer to it as. Their New Testament isn't called the New Tanakh. I'll make another topic about it, but I'm starting to agree with the Old Testament=newer theory to a degree.

There is an Armenian-written book about the Mongol invasion, composed around the same era. The Assyrians and Armenians were crucial in the early spread and evolution of Christianity. This book has a very brief summary of biblical genealogies and practically everybody is mentioned except for Moses. Add this to the fact that ancient Jews didn't care about the book of Exodus, that book was important to the so-called Northern Kingdom where you'll find monotheistic Druze and also the non-Jewish Samaritans today. Exodus today is the most important book to Jewish identity because it makes them chosen and empowers them. But they didn't use to care about it. Maybe because it didn't exist?

Genghis Kahn used a code of divine law known as Yassa. Nobody knows what Yassa was, but according to that Armenian it was essentially the 10 commandments. "God" apparently chose Genghis Kahn and told him to rule over all nations (sound familiar?). The Aztecs have a similar origin myth to the Exodus encoded in the foundation of Mexico City. It's so similar that it should not be discounted as a coincidence. The Maya name for Quetzalcoatl is Kukulkan which sounds an awful lot like Kublai Khan. Those Khan names sound similar to the Jewish priestly Cohen. The Aztec and Mongol stories happened in the 13th century. My theory is that the modern Book of Exodus was composed after this time period as a merging of events in order to empower the chosen people who currently have a disproportionate controlling interest in the Western establishment.

Again, I'll make another topic for this, but the Khans divided a region of modern Kazakstan (a name derived from Khazar) into what was known as Juz. This is also mentioned in that Armenian book as an archaic name (Juz as an archaic name). Link to book:

http://rbedrosian.com/ga1.htm


and


Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
Very insightful. What you are describing is the main reason they control all archeology and keep the status quo going on history no matter how absurd it is. David linked a pick on his headlines the other day that perfectly reflects what i'm saying. All ancient cultures were connected pre-deluge. Every culture has a flood story, which gives credence to it actually having happened at one time.




Fake artifact or not, I immediately came to think of the pyramids in Bosnia and the Balkans.

.
__________________
christalbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #362
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
And I believe that process had started even before Jesus was dead.
Perhaps of interest

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88058
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 03:11 AM   #363
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I've come to a realization that Jesus and Buddha are either the same person or of the same 'school' so-to-speak. Both modern Buddhism and Christianity are corrupted from the originals, Christianity's corruption being the Judaizing mainly present in "old" testament dogma. I'm not the only person to ever think of this and I don't want to write another tl;dr mini novel explaining why so I'll just give one example:



Jesuit 'missionaries' would deface statues and destroy historical documents. The majority of these standing Buddha statues are missing there hands. One possibility is that they were doing this:



Which would have been difficult to explain if word about it ever got back home. The ancestors of Indo-Aryan-European peoples from the central Asian steppe seem to be the source of proto-Christianity/Gnosis, Zoroastrianism, and Buddhism. The Vedas/proto-Hinduism, the Avesta, and even the Norse Eddas are like 'memories' of whatever their religious beliefs and history once were before Judeazation or other corruption.

At the beginning of the common era, Jews were common and powerful all throughout the Roman empire. Even among converts according to Dio Cassius. Proto-Christianity was probably a threat to their power (which dated back to Babylon and Egypt along with their mythos), so they Judaized it into nonsense and wrote the 'old' testament to 'legitimize' their Judeazation. And the demonization of historical Aryans is so we don't go looking for clues of our origin.

I think Josephus probably wrote the bible, at least the 'old' testament. Either that or it was based on what he wrote. The masoretic text in Hebrew being translated from the Greek. All those translators who used the masoretic text claiming it to be original were translating an even more Judaized book.

Last edited by believenothing; 16-12-2012 at 03:19 AM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #364
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I've come to a realization that Jesus and Buddha are either the same person or of the same 'school' so-to-speak. Both modern Buddhism and Christianity are corrupted from the originals, Christianity's corruption being the Judaizing mainly present in "old" testament dogma. I'm not the only person to ever think of this and I don't want to write another tl;dr mini novel explaining why so I'll just give one example:



Jesuit 'missionaries' would deface statues and destroy historical documents. The majority of these standing Buddha statues are missing there hands. One possibility is that they were doing this:



Which would have been difficult to explain if word about it ever got back home. The ancestors of Indo-Aryan-European peoples from the central Asian steppe seem to be the source of proto-Christianity/Gnosis, Zoroastrianism, and Buddhism. The Vedas/proto-Hinduism, the Avesta, and even the Norse Eddas are like 'memories' of whatever their religious beliefs and history once were before Judeazation or other corruption.

At the beginning of the common era, Jews were common and powerful all throughout the Roman empire. Even among converts according to Dio Cassius. Proto-Christianity was probably a threat to their power (which dated back to Babylon and Egypt along with their mythos), so they Judaized it into nonsense and wrote the 'old' testament to 'legitimize' their Judeazation. And the demonization of historical Aryans is so we don't go looking for clues of our origin.

I think Josephus probably wrote the bible, at least the 'old' testament. Either that or it was based on what he wrote. The masoretic text in Hebrew being translated from the Greek. All those translators who used the masoretic text claiming it to be original were translating an even more Judaized book.
Nutshell post in my view.

Its called Ur-Christentum in German, preceding official history of Christianity.


Quote:
The Externsteine relief of the Descent from the Cross. The bent tree below the cross has been suggested to represent the Irminsul, humiliated by the triumph of Christianity.
However, I have a different view on wiki's interpretation.

But here, likely, wiki is correct:
Quote:
The Externsteine were a centre of religious activity for the Teutonic peoples and their predecessors prior to the arrival of Christianity in northern Europe. Research into this area was carried out as early as 1564 by Hermann Hamelmann.

However, archaeological excavations did not produce any findings earlier than the 11th century BC, other than some Paleolithic and Mesolithic stone tools dating to before about 10,000 BC.[4] As such the precise date when people first used the rocks for rituals has not yet been established
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Externsteine

Last edited by tinyint; 16-12-2012 at 05:54 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #365
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Nutshell post in my view.

Its called Ur-Christentum in German, preceding official history of Christianity.




However, I have a different view on wiki's interpretation.

But here, likely, wiki is correct:
Interesting. Their interpretation is just speculation. I doubt this image has anything to do with modern (Roman-descended and Judaized) Christianity. I often wonder if the symmetrical 'plus' shaped cross such as this one even have anything to do with the crucifix-shaped or Egyptian ankh style crosses. The swastika or hooked cross was probably directly related to this symmetrical cross too.

Unrelated but related, it is claimed that Jesuits were able to 'sell' Christianity to the Aztecs because they also associated whatever they worshipped with a cross:

Aztec swastika:

Cross and swastika imagery found near Oklahoma, US:



And since I'm on the subject, the often related archetypal snake eating its tail (a form of quetzocoatl):

As for how Teutonic symbolism wound up in pre-Columbian Mexico or whether it's a Jesuit hoax (or just a coincidence but I doubt that), I can only speculate.

The Irminsul sounds similar to a biblical Asherah pole and maybe even Greek tripods associated with Apollo. Speaking of Apollo:



Modern Judaized Christianity, in my opinion, didn't just absorb "pagan" archetypes to convert people. It is a counterfeit religion which incorporates those archetypes in order to replace them as a cover, then steer people down the wrong path of worshipping YHWH who lately I'm convinced represents the collective "chosen people" who chose themselves.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 02:54 AM   #366
drakul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,854
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Interesting. Their interpretation is just speculation. I doubt this image has anything to do with modern (Roman-descended and Judaized) Christianity. I often wonder if the symmetrical 'plus' shaped cross such as this one even have anything to do with the crucifix-shaped or Egyptian ankh style crosses. The swastika or hooked cross was probably directly related to this symmetrical cross too.

Unrelated but related, it is claimed that Jesuits were able to 'sell' Christianity to the Aztecs because they also associated whatever they worshipped with a cross:

Aztec swastika:

Cross and swastika imagery found near Oklahoma, US:



And since I'm on the subject, the often related archetypal snake eating its tail (a form of quetzocoatl):

As for how Teutonic symbolism wound up in pre-Columbian Mexico or whether it's a Jesuit hoax (or just a coincidence but I doubt that), I can only speculate.

The Irminsul sounds similar to a biblical Asherah pole and maybe even Greek tripods associated with Apollo. Speaking of Apollo:



Modern Judaized Christianity, in my opinion, didn't just absorb "pagan" archetypes to convert people. It is a counterfeit religion which incorporates those archetypes in order to replace them as a cover, then steer people down the wrong path of worshipping YHWH who lately I'm convinced represents the collective "chosen people" who chose themselves.
I agree with much of what you say, however the Spanish didn't have much problem `selling Christianity' to the tribes surrounding the Aztec Indians, since they hated the Aztecs practice of human sacrifice. Cortez had hundreds of thousands of Indian allies who were delighted to get rid of the Aztecs. Or do you really think they enjoyed getting their hearts dug out?

Also beware of the `Aztec' drawings - notice they are not photos of authentic artifacts but drawings which are subject to interpretation by the artist. Particularly the `Aztec' snake eating its tail and the `crosses' look questionable. Too bad there is no provenance given for these drawings.

That is always the problem with `Alternate History'. Throw anything up there and make a claim about it's origin. Most people don't check.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 04:41 AM   #367
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
I agree with much of what you say, however the Spanish didn't have much problem `selling Christianity' to the tribes surrounding the Aztec Indians, since they hated the Aztecs practice of human sacrifice. Cortez had hundreds of thousands of Indian allies who were delighted to get rid of the Aztecs. Or do you really think they enjoyed getting their hearts dug out?

Also beware of the `Aztec' drawings - notice they are not photos of authentic artifacts but drawings which are subject to interpretation by the artist. Particularly the `Aztec' snake eating its tail and the `crosses' look questionable. Too bad there is no provenance given for these drawings.

That is always the problem with `Alternate History'. Throw anything up there and make a claim about it's origin. Most people don't check.
I do agree with you. It's possible that these are secondary interpretations or hoaxes. The snake eating its tail I think is etched in stone though. And the drawings form manuscripts, on the other hand, date from the same time as the Spanish conquests which makes them suspicious.

The sacrifice thing could also be highly exaggerated (to justify massacre of Aztecs) as its been suggested. There is some Phoenician-style writing near the Nazca lines and also some artifacts from the Americas which may or may not be a hoax. Phoenicia was not just modern Lebanon but had ports everywhere and did not make maps. I have a feeling they brought this culture across the Atlantic along with their Ba'al sacrificial customs which I think this 'religion' is based upon.

Last edited by believenothing; 17-12-2012 at 04:41 AM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #368
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I do agree with you. It's possible that these are secondary interpretations or hoaxes. The snake eating its tail I think is etched in stone though. And the drawings form manuscripts, on the other hand, date from the same time as the Spanish conquests which makes them suspicious.

The sacrifice thing could also be highly exaggerated (to justify massacre of Aztecs) as its been suggested. There is some Phoenician-style writing near the Nazca lines and also some artifacts from the Americas which may or may not be a hoax. Phoenicia was not just modern Lebanon but had ports everywhere and did not make maps. I have a feeling they brought this culture across the Atlantic along with their Ba'al sacrificial customs which I think this 'religion' is based upon.
I never bought the stories about Aztecs murdering thousands of people as sacrifices to their "gods". It was just too convenient a story told by those who conquered.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #369
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Interesting. Their interpretation is just speculation. I doubt this image has anything to do with modern (Roman-descended and Judaized) Christianity. I often wonder if the symmetrical 'plus' shaped cross such as this one even have anything to do with the crucifix-shaped or Egyptian ankh style crosses. The swastika or hooked cross was probably directly related to this symmetrical cross too.

Unrelated but related, it is claimed that Jesuits were able to 'sell' Christianity to the Aztecs because they also associated whatever they worshipped with a cross:

Aztec swastika:

Cross and swastika imagery found near Oklahoma, US:



And since I'm on the subject, the often related archetypal snake eating its tail (a form of quetzocoatl):

As for how Teutonic symbolism wound up in pre-Columbian Mexico or whether it's a Jesuit hoax (or just a coincidence but I doubt that), I can only speculate.

The Irminsul sounds similar to a biblical Asherah pole and maybe even Greek tripods associated with Apollo. Speaking of Apollo:



Modern Judaized Christianity, in my opinion, didn't just absorb "pagan" archetypes to convert people. It is a counterfeit religion which incorporates those archetypes in order to replace them as a cover, then steer people down the wrong path of worshipping YHWH who lately I'm convinced represents the collective "chosen people" who chose themselves.
Yes, also the Hopi seem to know the cross.

Not muvh time now, but I later try to find a post I made on the Ouroboros and the cross.

In short, the Avatar movie tells us history, the destruction of the world tree, the Germanic people called Irminsul.

Ouroboros is very wide topic.

eg...

Quote:
Many think its a six, I think it is an Ouroboros. I have come to the suspicion it may represent the reincarnation cycle, which is what keeps us in prison.

The cross shape is still used by the German military, which I find strange compared to almost all other military using a five pointed star, like the League of nations one.
I am only aware of the Finnish Airforce use a swastika insignia today.

I think the native Americans knew the symbols the Conquistadors used, they had seen these Symbols before.

Quote:
In Babylon he was called Ninib and was an agricultural deity. Saturn, called Kronos by the Greeks, was, at the dawn of the Ages of the Gods, the Protector and Sower of the Seed and his wife, Ops, (called Rhea by the Greeks) was a Harvest Helper. Saturn was one of the Seven Titans or Numina and with them, reigned supreme in the Universe. The Titans were of incredible size and strength and held power for untold ages, until they were deposed by Jupiter.

Operation Saturn, was a Red Army operation on the Eastern Front of World War II that led to battles in the northern Caucasus and Donets Basin regions of the Soviet Union from December 1942 to February 1943.

Quote:
The Saturn family of rockets were developed by a team of mostly German rocket scientists led by Wernher von Braun to launch heavy payloads to Earth orbit and beyond. Originally proposed as a military satellite launcher, they were adopted as the launch vehicles for the Apollo program.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=23423

Last edited by tinyint; 17-12-2012 at 03:56 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #370
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
I never bought the stories about Aztecs murdering thousands of people as sacrifices to their "gods". It was just too convenient a story told by those who conquered.
Agreed, especially the accounts of blood pooling up to their ankles. I'm sure human sacrifice occurred. I know at least one of those Mesoamerican peoples sacrificed red heads. Mummies found in places like the Mammoth Cave system and elsewhere in the world also had red hair. The Mammoth Cave mummies were either lost or destroyed. The red hair on other mummies (who often are found to be sacrificial victims) such as the Tocharian mummies is often dismissed as being a product of age. But that's something they can determine by analyzing the hair fibres which they did in the case of the Tocharian mummies and Egyptian king Ramesses II. The hair was naturally red. Ancient Egyptians associated red hair with Seth who was demonized at some point leading to the persecution of red heads.

And while I'm on the subject, the biblical Adam was apparently a red head, at least in apocryphal accounts along with his apocryphal first wife Lilith. The name Adam like Edom meant red. I guess Cain had red hair too and later on so did Esau. Could even be what was meant by mark of Cain, who knows? Probably a conflagration of Egyptian-originating stories. Interesting if people all over the world had a things against red heads and sacrificed them to 'gods'. Probably a reason the 'priests' had people doing that
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #371
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Does look like an ouroboros. I also see a lot of Saturn's rings and winged discs in logos. There's got to be some reason they like to use archetypal imagery.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #372
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Back onto the main track

I am attacking the Christian Identity movement on another forum - where whites claim to be the Chosen of the Old Testament, with the argument the Old Testament is a fraud. Lets see where this leads...

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...hp?f=4&t=17221
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #373
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 8,256
Likes: 646 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Back onto the main track

I am attacking the Christian Identity movement on another forum - where whites claim to be the Chosen of the Old Testament, with the argument the Old Testament is a fraud. Lets see where this leads...

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...hp?f=4&t=17221
Anglo-Israelism & the Christian Identity movement are a joke. They basically promote their own version of Zionism based on English & American exceptionalism, yet many of these people claim to be anti-Jewish and even against the "NWO". These Anglo-Saxon exceptionalists are basically false opposition to the "NWO", which they claim is an anti-British or anti-American agenda. It's hard to wrap ones head around, but Anglo-Saxon vs Jew is another false dichotomy; England, America, & Israel are essentially one entity. These people would have us scapegoat one branch of the elite & embrace another.
__________________
The "truth movement" is a psy-op to stage the Apocalypse:
Manufactured Problem: the Liberal/Islamic "Anti-Christ" NWO - Multiculturalism & Internationalism
Fake Solution: the Theocratic "Christian Patriot" NWO - Nationalism & Imperialism

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 26-02-2013 at 05:32 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #374
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Back onto the main track

I am attacking the Christian Identity movement on another forum - where whites claim to be the Chosen of the Old Testament, with the argument the Old Testament is a fraud. Lets see where this leads...

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...hp?f=4&t=17221
I find it interesting that the Codex Sinaiticus is missing Exodus, arguably the most important book to Jewish identity (the other being Esther which it has). The other three "oldest" Septuagints have it with two of them attributed to the 5th century (Sinaiticus and Vaticanus are 4th century but Vaticanus has been amended by scribes in later times)

It's also interesting that Esther isn't found among any of the DSS. Apparently not all the scrolls are biblical and there are already 'acknowledged' hoaxes among them such as the copper scroll. It's also interesting that some of the DSS are a closer fit to the Septuagint versus the Masoretic text. The genocidal Esther story is a variation of a Hittite tale about slaying a 'dragon' and their family. It includes marrying into and subverting the dragon 'family' in order to kill them, among other similarities. It's even celebrated by a Spring festival called Puruli


It's not a secret that the bible incorporates the traditions of others along with having a hefty Egyptian influence. Then there are Christian holidays and saints who were borrowed from formerly 'pagan' stuff. This is where I personally think the Christian identity movement and/or British Israelites have derived their beliefs. And that is why I think the hoax works so well, because it likely is based on the history and traditions of the Indo-Aryans. Based and then mixed with Judaic dogma. Christians, especially the Protestant denominations, adhere more to this (mostly Old Testament) dogma over the philosophical teachings of the gospels (which they are unfamiliar with due to their attention being diverted by the hoax).

That's what I'm currently thinking anyways. I still wonder where they got the source material for the DSS.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:03 AM   #375
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I find it interesting that the Codex Sinaiticus is missing Exodus, arguably the most important book to Jewish identity (the other being Esther which it has). The other three "oldest" Septuagints have it with two of them attributed to the 5th century (Sinaiticus and Vaticanus are 4th century but Vaticanus has been amended by scribes in later times)

It's also interesting that Esther isn't found among any of the DSS. Apparently not all the scrolls are biblical and there are already 'acknowledged' hoaxes among them such as the copper scroll. It's also interesting that some of the DSS are a closer fit to the Septuagint versus the Masoretic text. The genocidal Esther story is a variation of a Hittite tale about slaying a 'dragon' and their family. It includes marrying into and subverting the dragon 'family' in order to kill them, among other similarities. It's even celebrated by a Spring festival called Puruli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puruli

It's not a secret that the bible incorporates the traditions of others along with having a hefty Egyptian influence. Then there are Christian holidays and saints who were borrowed from formerly 'pagan' stuff. This is where I personally think the Christian identity movement and/or British Israelites have derived their beliefs. And that is why I think the hoax works so well, because it likely is based on the history and traditions of the Indo-Aryans. Based and then mixed with Judaic dogma. Christians, especially the Protestant denominations, adhere more to this (mostly Old Testament) dogma over the philosophical teachings of the gospels (which they are unfamiliar with due to their attention being diverted by the hoax).

That's what I'm currently thinking anyways. I still wonder where they got the source material for the DSS.
Cmon man, the source is "god" of course hahahahaha . How dare you question the narrative of the "chosen ones" you simple goy.

Want to have some fun with a christian? Ask them why a religion based on the teachings of one man revolves around the teachings of another who is not the "son of god". After they give you that confused "wtf" look, ask them who features prominently in their fairy tale. If they realize it on their own that it is Saul the kosher tax collector, or you have to point it out to the simpletons, then the cognitive dissonance kicks in and the fireworks begin. Very funny and entertaining.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #376
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
Cmon man, the source is "god" of course hahahahaha . How dare you question the narrative of the "chosen ones" you simple goy.

Want to have some fun with a christian? Ask them why a religion based on the teachings of one man revolves around the teachings of another who is not the "son of god". After they give you that confused "wtf" look, ask them who features prominently in their fairy tale. If they realize it on their own that it is Saul the kosher tax collector, or you have to point it out to the simpletons, then the cognitive dissonance kicks in and the fireworks begin. Very funny and entertaining.
I've met at least one American IRL (who I think was a Southern Baptist, but I don't remember and that's just a guess; I know they weren't Catholic) who 'preached' about Paul being the antichrist. I've given up on trolling Christians IRL though. Nothing will change their perceptions or beliefs. I'll stick with the internet
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #377
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Rodin, I tried registering on TIU and my account was deleted. Maybe I registered there before and forgot or they don't allow hotmail or something. Anyways, here is my two cents

The majority of Protestant-derived denominations derive their OT translation from the masoretic text. With a few minor exceptions, most others do not. Protestant canon places a few books into the apocrypha and uses a translation from Jewish manuscripts dating back to the 9th to 10th century (written in "Hebrew"). Even the KJV is derived from the masoretic text.

The oldest known scroll from a Talmud dates to the 8th century. The Talmud was developed in Baghdad by Pharisees (allegedly) from the 3rd to 6th centuries. As we know, the Talmud doesn't have anything nice to say about Jesus or his mother (or non-Jews for that matter). "Judaism" does not follow the "Hebrew" bible, it follows the Talmud and Pharisee traditions. Pharisees are the enemy of Jesus throughout the NT gospels. The masoretic text was written 1,000 years after the time of Christ by the enemies of Christ. So what made Christians decide it was the go-to edition to translate their bible?

What is this "Hebrew" language anyways? Modern Hebrew is a new language created in the 20th century by Zionists, probably as a way to speak in 'code' so-to-speak. Ancient Hebrew is archaic and derived from Phoenician. It's probably an illiterate Phoenician. Later versions of Hebrew are inseparable from Aramaic and Syriac, I don't understand why Hebrew can be classified as it's own separate language. And if I understand correctly, it had no vowels and some of the DSS have vowels. Protestants seemed to have some sort of a romance where Hebrew was a progenitor language, something Masons apparently confused with Egyptian until hieroglyphs were deciphered. Maybe they were thinking of Phoenician?

The Masoretic text was written in a more modern (but not Israeli modern) Hebrew when the language was dead and nobody really spoke it. The oldest known non-DSS biblical manuscripts are written in Greek. The Septuagint has a story about being translated from Hebrew that is believed to be a myth. There is no proof that any NT manuscript was ever written in a language before Greek. Josephus wrote in Greek. Philo wrote in Greek. The NT quotes the OT in Greek. Josephus (Jew) and Philo (Jew) considered the Greek Septuagint to be their Hebrew scripture and had no idea what an Oral Torah or Talmud was.

That person who mentions C. S. Lewis being Christian is right, but it was Tolkien who influenced his conversion to Christianity which he chose via the Church of England, something Tolkien was disappointed in preferring he chose Roman Catholicism. A couple of those guys don't seem to get what you're trying to say I think.

Fomenko claims:

Quote:
The Old Testament is a rendition of events of the 14th to 16th centuries AD in Europe and Byzantium, containing 'prophecies' about 'future' events related in the New Testament, which is a rendition of events of AD 1152 to 1185
This is too crazy for most people, but makes sense to me. "Modern" history began in the 14th century. Before this, history is unreliable. All dating methods are unreliable for various reasons. Fomenko also claims the Huns and Mongols were the same people. This also makes sense to me for various reasons I won't elaborate here. He also claims Constantinople was a Jerusalem (which it was referred to as in a couple cases). Also:

Quote:
The history of religions runs as follows: the pre-Christian period (before the 11th century and JC), Bacchic Christianity (11th-12th century, before and after JC), JC Christianity (12th-16th century) and its subsequent mutations into Orthodox Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, and Islam
This is not crazy at all when you think about it. Anyways, various authors have written about a collapsed old world empire that may have included Mexico. I don't think the OT is a complete hoax, it seems to have an underlying narrative that people related to all the way from Ireland to Japan which is probably one of the reasons it caught on in Europe.

The fact remains that the DSS are too convenient and solve a lot of 'gaps' and 'problems' despite their own problems and general shadiness which given the timing points to a hoax. If it is a hoax and all other biblical manuscripts are as ancient as they are claimed (I have doubts, but I'll play along), then there is not a shred of proof any Hebrew manuscript predates the Greek manuscripts.

Last edited by believenothing; 05-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #378
davebun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 127
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Jesus, Moses, "King" Arthur were the planet Mars. YHWH was the planet Saturn.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226351
davebun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:30 AM   #379
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebun View Post
Jesus, Moses, "King" Arthur were the planet Mars. YHWH was the planet Saturn.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226351
Far off topic, take it elsewhere
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #380
riseaquarius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Dead Sea Scrolls are just another Hoax?
Probably not because the Book of Enoch was found among them.

The lizards that be would never write such a detailed account of the fallen Angels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebun
Jesus, Moses, "King" Arthur were the planet Mars. YHWH was the planet Saturn.
I always thought Hitler was Mars. He is a war god, after all. YHWH is definitely Satan though.
__________________

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 06-03-2013 at 05:22 AM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dead sea scrolls, essenes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.