Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #421
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Dumb it down for yourself I guess helps you out eh... lol
you answered your own question....

If someone gets sloshed = drunk driving

what did I say earlier?
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #422
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy sheeple View Post
Really you know both me and my life so well that you can say that do you? and what has tyranny got to do with slavery?
May be it would be helpfull if you told us what your description of a slave is? seeing as it seems to be one of your favorite words?
slave/slāv/
Noun:
A person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Tyranny fits in just fine in the above definition don't cha think?
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #423
undeadcreature
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,679
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
Dumb it down for yourself I guess helps you out eh... lol
you answered your own question....

If someone gets sloshed = drunk driving

what did I say earlier?
What about the non-christians of society?
__________________
The problem with a revolution is that you always end up back where you started and ultimately........ bugger all changes....
undeadcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #424
jlord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 589
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
You do live in tyranny, what proof do you need?
I wasn't disputing that or asking for proof. I was just pointing out that since we know for a fact the government punishes people all the time without their consent, that according to your statement we must be living in tyranny. The problem with your statement was the suggestion that the government cannot govern without consent when in fact they can and do exactly that all the time. I'm not disputing whether we live in tyranny or not.

Last edited by jlord; 04-04-2012 at 06:21 PM.
jlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #425
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

just us wrote:
Quote:
FYI...
The crown withdrew the charges against the man you called a doughnut
Yeah right:
http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/ar...-lesser-charge
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #426
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post

YEAH RIGHT!!! TRY THIS ONE JACK....


http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/lo...uelph-break-in
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #427
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
What about the non-christians of society?
Not my problem...
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #428
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlord View Post
I wasn't disputing that or asking for proof. I was just pointing out that since we know for a fact the government punishes people all the time without their consent, that according to your statement we must be living in tyranny. The problem with your statement was the suggestion that the government cannot govern without consent when in fact they can and do exactly that all the time. I'm not disputing whether we live in tyranny or not.
The government doesn't follow it's own rules, so what do you think I was referring to.

How it is supposed to be, but the reason why it isn't.

There... clear as mud?
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #429
moobs
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,018
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
YEAH RIGHT!!! TRY THIS ONE JACK....


http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/lo...uelph-break-in
Did you even read that article, or did you just look at the title and assume it was talking about Keith?
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #430
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
YEAH RIGHT!!! TRY THIS ONE JACK....
You're right. I thought it was Thompson I had previously referred to as a doughnut.
Why didn't this stuff work for Thompson?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #431
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
Did you even read that article, or did you just look at the title and assume it was talking about Keith?
Are you asking me?

I was pointing out that the case was dropped against the one that rumpelstilzchen called a doughnut.

Last edited by just us; 04-04-2012 at 06:44 PM.
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #432
happy sheeple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: GREAT Britian
Posts: 215
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
slave/slāv/
Noun:
A person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Tyranny fits in just fine in the above definition don't cha think?
Errr no

Quote:
tyranny
[tir-uh-nee]   Origin
tyr·an·ny
   [tir-uh-nee] Show IPA
noun, plural -nies.
1.arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.
2.the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.
3.a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
4.oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.
5.undue severity or harshness.
Where does the legal property bit come in? I have bolded it for you in case you missed it in your desire to be correct.You do comprehend that when a sentence has "and" in the middle then both halves of the concept within the sentence have to apply dont you?
Even if you are forced to obey someone you are not by your own defination a slave. So why not just stop the whole "slavery" thing as it makes you look a bit silly.
happy sheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #433
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy sheeple View Post
Errr no



Where does the legal property bit come in? I have bolded it for you in case you missed it in your desire to be correct.You do comprehend that when a sentence has "and" in the middle then both halves of the concept within the sentence have to apply dont you?
Even if you are forced to obey someone you are not by your own defination a slave. So why not just stop the whole "slavery" thing as it makes you look a bit silly.
Oh now you're correcting grammar eh! holy shit You're proving a point there aren't you.

And you say I look silly? gee you haven't proven that you're not a slave so whatever

Last edited by just us; 04-04-2012 at 07:18 PM.
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #434
jlord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 589
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
The government doesn't follow it's own rules, so what do you think I was referring to.

How it is supposed to be, but the reason why it isn't.

There... clear as mud?
You posted a defintion of tyranny. I don't see any example here of the government not following their own rules because their own rules do not require anyone else's individual consent.
jlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #435
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

How it is supposed to be, but the reason why it isn't.
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #436
jlord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 589
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It's a thing you can taste, but never touch.
jlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #437
happy sheeple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: GREAT Britian
Posts: 215
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
Oh now you're correcting grammar eh! holy shit You're proving a point there aren't you.

And you say I look silly? gee you haven't proven that you're not a slave so whatever
No i wasn't correcting your grammer although you thinking i was, says a lot about you. i was pointing out that in order to be a slave by your defination i would need to be both the property of another AND forced to obey. That was all.
If you look up the definition of property you will realise that i have actually proved i am not a slave.
It seems for you not being a slave is important as it is for me, so i hope i have reassured you and the
Quote:
old shit
your words, i quoted was to warn you not to make the mistake many who claim to be free do by breaking the law and therefore loosing their freedom.
happy sheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #438
just us
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yawn... just the same old forum troll bullshit....

finger pointing, who's right or wrong. twisting this or that... blah blah blah.

I made my points, you've offered no proper rebuttal, just quirky jibberish.


but certainly You must be right, why else would you have any need to continue. What a joke


GFY
just us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #439
happy sheeple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: GREAT Britian
Posts: 215
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just us View Post
Yawn... just the same old forum troll bullshit....

finger pointing, who's right or wrong. twisting this or that... blah blah blah.
I made my points, you've offered no proper rebuttal, just quirky jibberish.
but certainly You must be right, why else would you have any need to continue. What a joke


GFY
Enjoy your slavery
happy sheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #440
moobs
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,018
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Ah. I, too, assumed that rumpy was referring to Keith as a doughnut.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.