Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #41
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
No we are arguing against the Right, because they ARE CURRENTLY IN POWER in the United States, and their worldwide agenda of creating a "Clash of Civilizations" is in full swing and it must be identified and stopped before WW3 happens.

I think really you are just an agent of this far right network.
if i was an agent of the far right network then why would i be arguing against the mass immigration that is the cause of the swing to the right?

the question is: why did you and others support that mass immigration in the first place?

because you have supported the PROGRESSIVE wing of the conspiracy, that's why

So i continue to say 'stop the mass immigration and that way we can prevent the clash of civilisations'

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
No what we need to do is look at REALITY. The reality is that the CFR is just one faction of elites while the CNP is the other, that's all this is. They are both spending money and pushing propaganda to get their guys elected. Sometimes they win sometimes they lose.

In this current situation the CNP has far more influence on world affairs because they control the seat of the president.

The problem is not the CFR being "downplayed" The problem is the CNP being downplayed. Most people don't even know what it is, and they cannot understand this conspiracy unless they fully understand what the CNP and its predecessors are.
it was the left that put trump in power!

the more you cram mass immigration and politivcal correctness down peoples throats the more defencive they will get

i told you all this

I told you there was no voice for peoples frustrations within the left (because the fake-left is controlled by the cabal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
and I could counter that with people like you hate Hillary Clinton because she spoke out against the CNP agenda which she called "the far right conspiracy"
No my biggest concern about hilary clinton as i have told you a bunch of times was that she was about to lead us into a war with russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
All this is is 2 criminal factions fighting for power and influence. You seem to have a real affinity for one group.
its the same criminal group

I am not arguing for anything to be done. I am simply arguing for things NOT to be done

Its YOU that has argued for MASS IMMIGRATION and POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

therefore it is YOU that supports one of the factions. Then when the other faction grows in popularity as a result of the actions of people like you you then complain about it!

you were warned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Larry McDonald give me a break. This guy was involved in setting up the Iran/Contra network before his death. This is a guy who used their private intelligence network to spy on Americans. What a great guy.
funny how his CFR political opponent was warned to get off that flight before takeoff and then his flight was shot down...the only congress person to be killed in the cold war just happened to be the one warning people about the CFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Their both Terrible groups. I actually say the CNP group is worse.
lol

yeah because you support one of the factions and every single plank of theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
More of your John Birch Society fear porn. Nobody wants to destroy America. They may want to see it reformed, but not destroyed. You do not understand that your fear porn is the very seed that blooms fascism, which is what the CNP network have been building towards, and as you seem to welcome this agenda it is no wonder you will try and spin things and suppress this information or downplay it.
they DO want to see it destroyed which is the point of mass immigration: to destroy national homogenity just as goldman sachs guy and UN migrant chief Peter sutherland told us they were doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
And let me tell you, if America is destroyed, it will be the far right who destroy it.

They are the ones who keep pushing deregulation

They are the ones who keep cutting taxes, pushing austerity,

They are the ones who want tax dollars spent on military while cutting everything else

They are the ones creating wealth disparity

When everybody is in the dumps they then start their race agitation and division and the shit will hit the fan. Not to mention they are the ones who have flooded the country with guns, so the chaos will ensue.

So if America is destroyed, you should know who really caused it.
and there you go siding with your faction...
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:24 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

mass immigration is a REAL thing...it is REALLY happening

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
By Brian Wheeler Political reporter, BBC News
21 June 2012

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.

He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.

Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.

He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:31 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

I'm a working guy who is watching my society be socially engineered

I've watched BOTH political parties push this agenda

But if i complain and point out what is happening i'm accused of being part of a right wing conspiracy!

See how this works?

The problem for them is not them FLOODING millions of outsiders into my ancestral lands...that's ok...they can do that and that apparently is not part of an agenda.......but if i have an opinion about that...woah.....then i am part of a right wing conspiracy!

where do these fucking people get off bullying us like that?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-02-2018 at 10:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:31 PM   #44
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what i'm saying is that there are members of the public who love the US as a country and they want to support it

We can discuss the idea of how nations are used to divide and rule humanity however they are also a barrier to world government

Then there are people who want to destroy nation states for various reasons
you see this is pure ignorance and left/right paradigm bullshit. You are implying that only those on THE RIGHT care about America and those on THE LEFT hate America, and that is total bullshit out of Fox News propaganda.

I think what you will find is that there is no universal definition of what

"loving or supporting America" actually means.

What one person thinks is "supporting America" may be perceived as "destroying America" to another person.

One person may think that "America is a nation of immigrants" and may see no problem with people of all countries coming to America. They may see that as an American Ideal.

Another person may think that "America is for white people" and think that immigrants coming to America is "destroying the country"

So really its a matter of perspective. For you to say one group "loves America" and the other "hates it" just shows your inability to look at things objectively and you are caught up in this paradigm.

Quote:
No i think they have the same approach: the SMART grid
you are talking about technology, I am talking about philosophy. Of course either group is going to use whatever technology available to them, that's not my discussion. I am talking about ideology and philosophical methods. The difference between

1: Negotiating with China to join the NWO or

2: Defeating China militarily and forcing them to join the NWO


Quote:
No i don't think its thsat simple. The left does not want to concede anything to the masses it simply wants to use AI to create a technocratic society that will control every aspect of your life
Again you are talking technology, which isn't what I'm talking about.

Yes the controlled "left" absolutely did concede by giving us workers rights, social security programs, etc under the "new deal" FDR in AMerica. The Right wants to eviscerate all of this, bringing us closer to Neo Feudalism.


Quote:
They DO want to destroy the US because the idea of the US as a sovereign country is a barrier to the creation of a world government and they have been undermining the US
What you are saying makes no sense. They already CONTROL the US 110%, so what sovereignity are you talking about ? Who do you think it is that is pushing for world government ? Its not Greeks or Chinese, its the American and British elites.

The US is not a "barrier" to anything, it is the very means for the elites to achieve their goal.

The US is not independent in any way to the NWO or their agenda. Not one bit.


Quote:
their end goal is to put a microchip in you, record your DNA so that their 5G grid can modulate your receiver/transmitter DNA, implant SMART dust in you and control you as an automaton...that's if they don't cull you first
and the quickest way to get there is to fear monger everybody in the West that the muslims, Chinese, Russians, communists are out to get you and "destroy the west" and get everybody involved in a large scale world war, or impose these measures as part of the police state which will "protect you and Western culture" from the outside threat.

Good job man, follow their script


Quote:
I see it differently

i see them as both being steered and used to give impetus to the other

the reason trump got in was because of what the left had been imposing on society. One leads to the other

They are not competing, they are working together
Like I said top level guys like Henry Kissinger are above the two factions and work for either one. The end result is still the same.

Always blaming the left. Well "Progressives" got in power because of what the "RIGHT" had been imposing on society for HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

Lets be real here and call a spade a spade and start the book at the first page.


Quote:
Yes the mass immigration that lefties like you have promoted WILL give oxygen to the far right as i told you it would back when the migrant crisis began
Only the far right have been talking this anti immigrant nonsense far before there ever was a migrant crisis. It has always been their talking point. Its so fucking ancient it was originally used against Irish Catholics immigrating into the US back in the 1800's Of course they said the same shit "these Catholics are going to destroy our culture" All it is is a fucking ruse to have people fighting at each others throat. You seem to not be able to see this as you are too rigidly stuck in your shallow way of thinking.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:37 PM   #45
mollymag4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 664
Likes: 553 (322 Posts)
Default

This is an awesome thread--chock full of facts and information--please don't degrade it by trading insults. Keeping things fact based lets the rest of us decide for ourselves and not take sides with the two opponents who seem to be engaged in some sort of personalized attacks.
Likes: (2)
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:00 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you see this is pure ignorance and left/right paradigm bullshit. You are implying that only those on THE RIGHT care about America and those on THE LEFT hate America, and that is total bullshit out of Fox News propaganda.
no i'm saying that there are 'members of the public' who believe in the country and want to pass on a viable society to their offspring

Then there are people who want to see all of that burn.....some of them are driven by hate and some of them are IDEOLOGICALLY driven and some of the IDEOLOGY is also driven by hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I think what you will find is that there is no universal definition of what

"loving or supporting America" actually means.

What one person thinks is "supporting America" may be perceived as "destroying America" to another person.

One person may think that "America is a nation of immigrants" and may see no problem with people of all countries coming to America. They may see that as an American Ideal.

Another person may think that "America is for white people" and think that immigrants coming to America is "destroying the country"
I disagree with how you have framed that

See what you have done there is try to make this a race issue which exposes your TRUE intent

See for you this is about trying to make white people an ethnic minority in all countries because you perceive all of this to be a race war

But there are many implications not just ethnic to mass immigration one of which being the economic strain it creates, another being the cultural tensions created and another being the breakdown in unity that will come from such diversity of values and views

Yes america US was formed by immigration and the people inhabiting that land would tell you that there was too much MASS immigration

Now there are the people descended from immigrants living in that land and they too can see the dangers of MASS immigration

There will be many non white people who will be able to see the trouble that can result from MORE people being flooded in.

There are limits to what is sustainable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So really its a matter of perspective. For you to say one group "loves America" and the other "hates it" just shows your inability to look at things objectively and you are caught up in this paradigm.
There is an america as things were and there is the america that is going to descend into chaos if mass immigration is not stemmed

you don't care about that destruction of the country
a) because you don't live there
b) because your main aim is to see white people made into an ethnic minority and you think that if people suffer in that process then it is just a case of you can't make an omellette without breaking eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you are talking about technology, I am talking about philosophy. Of course either group is going to use whatever technology available to them, that's not my discussion. I am talking about ideology and philosophical methods. The difference between

1: Negotiating with China to join the NWO or

2: Defeating China militarily and forcing them to join the NWO
I note that you aren't considering any option beyond the NWO

for you its a foregone conclusion....you are just trying to figure out the best road to your enslavement

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Again you are talking technology, which isn't what I'm talking about.

Yes the controlled "left" absolutely did concede by giving us workers rights, social security programs, etc under the "new deal" FDR in AMerica. The Right wants to eviscerate all of this, bringing us closer to Neo Feudalism.
which 'right' do you mean?

do you mean neoclassical school of economics and the deregulation of cheap money by the central banks or classical liberalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
What you are saying makes no sense. They already CONTROL the US 110%, so what sovereignity are you talking about ? Who do you think it is that is pushing for world government ? Its not Greeks or Chinese, its the American and British elites.
I'm talking about the idea of nationhood that exists in the minds of the public in the US ie national identity (a binding force that can enable people to stand together against outside threats like trans-national corporate fascists)

if you flood millions of outsiders in then that idea becomes watered down and eventually fades to nothing allowing the trans-national corporate-fascists to impose their NWO technocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The US is not a "barrier" to anything, it is the very means for the elites to achieve their goal.
the el-ites control USA plc yes but they do not control the idea of nationhood and community that exists in the minds of the public and that is what they have to destroy

To achieve that they must convince the public that it is dead by economically destroying it while at the same time flooding people in who do not have that mental image

if that sense of unifying identity is destroyed then what is there to hold people together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The US is not independent in any way to the NWO or their agenda. Not one bit.
I'm not claiming it isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
and the quickest way to get there is to fear monger everybody in the West that the muslims, Chinese, Russians, communists are out to get you and "destroy the west" and get everybody involved in a large scale world war, or impose these measures as part of the police state which will "protect you and Western culture" from the outside threat.

Good job man, follow their script
no my script is as you well know that it is the people who control the central banks and mega-corporations that we should all be focusing on

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Like I said top level guys like Henry Kissinger are above the two factions and work for either one. The end result is still the same.

Always blaming the left. Well "Progressives" got in power because of what the "RIGHT" had been imposing on society for HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

Lets be real here and call a spade a spade and start the book at the first page.
no the progressives ARE the monopoly capitalists imposing their agenda from the top down while duping members of the public to act as their brownshirt enforcers on the gorund

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Only the far right have been talking this anti immigrant nonsense far before there ever was a migrant crisis. It has always been their talking point. Its so fucking ancient it was originally used against Irish Catholics immigrating into the US back in the 1800's Of course they said the same shit "these Catholics are going to destroy our culture" All it is is a fucking ruse to have people fighting at each others throat. You seem to not be able to see this as you are too rigidly stuck in your shallow way of thinking.
no vancity...mass immigration has really been happening

the more you deny it the more your credibility crumbles away

but then you know its happening really don't you, its just you support it because you WANT to destroy the idea of america that exists in some peoples minds, which then paves the way towards them being absorbed and enslaved by the globalised NWO agenda
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-02-2018 at 11:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:09 AM   #47
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
This is an awesome thread--chock full of facts and information--please don't degrade it by trading insults. Keeping things fact based lets the rest of us decide for ourselves and not take sides with the two opponents who seem to be engaged in some sort of personalized attacks.
I'm glad you find it interesting.

The facts should be all laid out on the table, and people can interpret them how they wish.

But some people do not want all the facts laid out, and they continuously attempt to downplay, disregard or deflect attention from them.

That's all I'm going to say, now I hope anyone who has any meaningful contribution to this thread can add to it, and it can serve as a source of information into perhaps one of the least researched subjects in the conspiracy world.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:16 AM   #48
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i'm saying that there are 'members of the public' who believe in the country and want to pass on a viable society to their offspring

Then there are people who want to see all of that burn.....some of them are driven by hate and some of them are IDEOLOGICALLY driven and some of the IDEOLOGY is also driven by hate
But this is where you are dead wrong. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they want the country to "burn"

That is completely asinine to think in such a way, and that is exactly the kind of propaganda the CNP network, the John Birch Society etc. have been telling their listeners for decades. They manipulate people with fear and anger, telling them of a reality that does not exist.

The JBS was telling guillable people back in the 60's that MLK also wanted to "burn the country down" just because they wanted equality for all. Its fucking nonsense. Do you not understand that everything you say, you are literally reading a JBS manual on how to spread propaganda with all the relevant talking points, and the script has been read over and over whether in the 1950's or today in 2018. That script doesn't lead mankind anywhere positive.

You've seriously got to stop drinking their Kool aid and realize that these people you so love to demonize are no different than yourself. They too want jobs, security, and a better country to pass on to their offspring.

You've got to stop being so polarizing and thinking in such grand black and white terms.

CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS. That's what they want you to think.

"they hate the country" "we love the country"

that is just plain stupid man. Grow up.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-02-2018 at 02:23 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:26 AM   #49
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

and remember this.

the key to fascism, which is the end goal for the CNP

is to keep the public distracted with fictional enemies both abroad and within.

That's how they control you in a nutshell.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #50
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
and remember this.

the key to fascism, which is the end goal for the CNP

is to keep the public distracted with fictional enemies both abroad and within.

That's how they control you in a nutshell.
no they CREATE the enemies

they CREATED islamic extremism

they CREATED mass immigration eg of muslims

they CREATED wars against muslims in muslim lands

they CREATED the battle of the sexes

they CREATED trans atlantic slavery

they CREATED the soviet union

they CREATED the nazis

etc etc
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 09:15 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:18 AM   #51
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
But this is where you are dead wrong. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they want the country to "burn"

That is completely asinine to think in such a way, and that is exactly the kind of propaganda the CNP network, the John Birch Society etc. have been telling their listeners for decades. They manipulate people with fear and anger, telling them of a reality that does not exist.

The JBS was telling guillable people back in the 60's that MLK also wanted to "burn the country down" just because they wanted equality for all. Its fucking nonsense. Do you not understand that everything you say, you are literally reading a JBS manual on how to spread propaganda with all the relevant talking points, and the script has been read over and over whether in the 1950's or today in 2018. That script doesn't lead mankind anywhere positive.

You've seriously got to stop drinking their Kool aid and realize that these people you so love to demonize are no different than yourself. They too want jobs, security, and a better country to pass on to their offspring.

You've got to stop being so polarizing and thinking in such grand black and white terms.

CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS. That's what they want you to think.

"they hate the country" "we love the country"

that is just plain stupid man. Grow up.
you are gaslighting...

i'm just a guy living my life. I'm not doing anything to anyone else. All i'm doing is commenting on what i'm seeing going on

So i'm seeing mass immigration being DELIBERATELY orchestrated

I'm seeing wahhabist extremism deliberately created by the roundtable zionists who created the saudi regime

I'm seeing muslims being radicalised by wars pushed by the zionist enterprise and then people from those countries flooded into europe

I'm seeing the children of immigrants being radicalised by anti-white narratives taught to them in universities by neo-marxists

and then you turn round and tell me i'm the one with the problem for pointing this out?

i see what you are all about and i'll keep calling you out on it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 09:20 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #52
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

This is one of the best blogs on the net VISUP which I have often posted and it is a great source of information on what the deep state actually is.

To understand the Council for National Policy you must understand its predecessor the American Security Council. Here is a 4 part series on the AMerican Security Council.

http://visupview.blogspot.ca/2013/08...-security.html

http://visupview.blogspot.ca/2013/08...curity_30.html

http://visupview.blogspot.ca/2013/09...-security.html

http://visupview.blogspot.ca/2013/09...curity_14.html
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #53
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

The Return of the AMerican Security Council part 1 & 2

the present day ASC and its links to the Trump regime

http://visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/12...sc-part-i.html

http://visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/12...c-part-ii.html
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:18 PM   #54
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Alex Jones the CNP operative tries to conduct damage control and tell you the CNP is not a big deal.

Well we now know he is in full support of the CNP guy Trump, so we know what he was all about back then.




vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:23 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

so in the clip you posted alex jones himself speaks about the CNP being the rightwing arm of the conspiracy that infiltrates and controls conservatives

Then the lady that he interviews speaks about the merger of public and private sectors under reagan by the CNP and she says thats part of the communist manifesto

So what is your issue here?

Is it that you are finally coming to the realisation that the globalists control both wings of the political system or is it that you are concerned that donald trump is just another part of this?

That successive presidents are all answerable to the cabal should not come as a surprise! It is the hegelian dialectic playing out for all to see
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 04:37 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:33 PM   #56
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

There is a globalist conspiracy that controls both the left and the right as presented by the corporate media

as public perception adapted they adapted too and created the new left and the new right; they control both

Just as they control the left through the CFR they control the right through the CNP

They want to steer both 'liberals' and 'conservatives' and create a phony war between them from which they can synthesise their desired outcome: world government which they control

clinton and trump both kowtowed to AIPAC didn't they? yes. They both kiss rothschilds ring

So how do we DECENTRALISE power away from all of their manufactured institutions?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 04:36 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #57
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so in the clip you posted alex jones himself speaks about the CNP being the rightwing arm of the conspiracy that infiltrates and controls conservatives
Before that interview took place a caller had called in to infowars and asked AJ about the CNP. Alex Jones pretended that he had never heard of the organization.

Not only that he has been promoting many of the members as influential people working against the NWO.

Do you know how many regular guests on Infowars are CNP ?

It is impossible that Jones had never heard of them before. What he was doing was lying through his teeth. I will try and find a clip of that on youtube, it may have been taken down.

What AJ was doing here was "damage control" because a lot of people were starting to ask questions so he had to address the topic.


Quote:
Then the lady that he interviews speaks about how the merger of public and private sectors and she says thats part of the communist manifesto and how that was pushed in under reagan by the CNP
I don't necessarily agree with everything the woman says, and frankly even though she is "exposing" the CNP, she is still putting a disinformation spin on it. Reagan a communist ? that is laughable. I think what may be happening is that the woman realized the CNP are not honest people, but I think the fact that she has been hanging around those types for a long time has really brainwashed her mind and she cannot get rid of the ideology she has been programmed with.

Quote:
So what is you issue here?

Is it that you are finally coming to the realisation that the globalists control both wings of the political system or is it that you are concerned that donald trump is just another part of this?
where have I ever claimed that both sides are not NWO ?

anyways the point of that video was to show how AJ is playing games and pretending not to know about the CNP and then trying to spin what the woman was saying.

Alex Jones is an agent of the CNP. He has had the following CNP members on his show.

Jerome Corsi who is CNP is the official Infowars whitehouse corespondent

Stanley Monteith
Paul Craig Roberts
Larry Pratt
Phyliss Schafley
Cleon skousen
Joseph Farah

that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more

Plus AJ is the main propaganda arm along with Breitbart (run by CNP Bannon) of the Trump administration, which is a CNP administration.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

I'll credit you for cracking this aspect of the conspiracy though vancity



i will be keeping an eye on the CNP
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:47 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
What AJ was doing here was "damage control" because a lot of people were starting to ask questions so he had to address the topic..
its possible

i was always a bit suspicious how alex jones just stepped into the shoes of bill cooper who was gunned down outside his home during a police shake down

however in the same way that islamic extremism was manufactured largely by the zionist enterprise but has now become its own creature to a certain extent some of the conservative backlash against the moves of the left will be genuine

that's why controlled opposition has to be created...to control the opposition and keep it within safe parameters

how many players are truely cogniscent of a higher scheme? i don't know

people are having their strings pulled though that's for sure on both sides of the polarised divide
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 04:51 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:52 PM   #60
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

So how do we DECENTRALISE power away from all of their manufactured institutions?
you've got to first understand what they are pushing on a mass scale and not follow the paths they've set out for you.

you've got to identify what they are not really pushing or talking about and seek answers in that direction.

Now lets look at this in regards to the CNP which is now controlling the agenda.

1. They WANT you to think that there is both an internal and external threat to "the west" and WANT you to be radicalized so they can manipulate you into supporting Fascism and World War. They want to polarize the public which is why they put Trump in power.

2. They WANT to cut taxes for billionaires and push mass austerity, which they are in the process of doing. They also want to deregulate the economy, again which they are in the process of doing.

3. They WANT to push their fake Zionist/Christianity
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.