Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 12-09-2015, 08:23 PM   #1
everlast88az

Default Questions About Current/Former Pope

This may have been covered elsewhere. Do we know the real reason why the last pope stepped down? I doubt it was 'health' issues. Very unusual for them to do that.

Next, obviously this guy is evil looking. That actually says a lot. The gut feeling we humans have pertaining to something is almost always correct. I say almost, but I actually believe its 100% correct.

What is up with him in this picture? I think he was performing some heavy satanic rituals and evil stuff before this picture was taken and when he came out of it he looked like this. He looks vile and putrid. Wouldn't something holy look different?? I think so.

Last thing, the new Pope. I don't get that same sense of evil and wickedness from him. Its not his vibe at all. In fact I see a kindness in him. Its hard to see him being an evil person and I'm curious what others think about him.

If you take it further, the Queen, she may look grumpy at times, but I don't see evil in her. Does anyone else agree?
everlast88az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:02 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast88az View Post
This may have been covered elsewhere. Do we know the real reason why the last pope stepped down? I doubt it was 'health' issues. Very unusual for them to do that.

Next, obviously this guy is evil looking. That actually says a lot. The gut feeling we humans have pertaining to something is almost always correct. I say almost, but I actually believe its 100% correct.

What is up with him in this picture? I think he was performing some heavy satanic rituals and evil stuff before this picture was taken and when he came out of it he looked like this. He looks vile and putrid. Wouldn't something holy look different?? I think so.

Last thing, the new Pope. I don't get that same sense of evil and wickedness from him. Its not his vibe at all. In fact I see a kindness in him. Its hard to see him being an evil person and I'm curious what others think about him.

If you take it further, the Queen, she may look grumpy at times, but I don't see evil in her. Does anyone else agree?
The song which none of the elected never do.

What you might have asked is, evil has no place in common hands.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
saint_frankenstein

That picture looks Photoshopped as hell.

I think Benedict stepped down because he didn't really want to be Pope. He's a scholar and a theologian. I think he just likes to write and that's what suits him.

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:18 PM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

ratzinger was a nazi.
pope frank is the real deal.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:28 PM   #5
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
ratzinger was a nazi.
pope frank is the real deal.
No, he wasn't. German boys were forced into the Hitler Youth and he was basically forced into the German Army. His family was anti-Nazi:

Quote:
Ratzinger's family, especially his father, bitterly resented the Nazis, and his father's opposition to Nazism resulted in demotions and harassment of the family.[12] Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth—as membership was required by law for all 14-year-old German boys after March 1939[13]—but was an unenthusiastic member who refused to attend meetings, according to his brother.[14] In 1941, one of Ratzinger's cousins, a 14-year-old boy with Down syndrome, was taken away by the Nazi regime and murdered during the Action T4 campaign of Nazi eugenics.[15] In 1943, while still in seminary, he was drafted into the German anti-aircraft corps as Luftwaffenhelfer.[14] Ratzinger then trained in the German infantry.[16] As the Allied front drew closer to his post in 1945, he deserted back to his family's home in Traunstein after his unit had ceased to exist, just as American troops established a headquarters in the Ratzinger household.[17] As a German soldier, he was interned in a prisoner of war camp, but released a few months later at the end of the war in May 1945.[17]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI

I mean, disagree with his views all you like, but let's not slander people. There's a difference between being a German citizen forced to do things and being a member of the NSDAP and an actual supporter of it.

Old 12-09-2015, 11:31 PM   #6
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
No, he wasn't. German boys were forced into the Hitler Youth and he was basically forced into the German Army. His family was anti-Nazi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI

I mean, disagree with his views all you like, but let's not slander people. There's a difference between being a German citizen forced to do things and being a member of the NSDAP and an actual supporter of it.
i meant that metaphorically.
ratzinger was the chief inquisitor of the church, prior to being pope.
although the title had changed)
he was a hard-nose and most certainly was not remotely progressive.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:34 PM   #7
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
i meant that metaphorically.
ratzinger was the chief inquisitor of the church, prior to being pope.
although the title had changed)
he was a hard-nose and most certainly was not remotely progressive.
Oh, okay. But probably better to use a better word for it. Lol. He is really conservative/traditionalist. I don't think he's a bad person, but not really suitable for being the Pope. Apparently he agrees. Pope Francis, however, is just what the doctor ordered for the Church.

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 12-09-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 13-09-2015, 01:13 AM   #8
torus
Inactive

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin paid a visit to Pope Francis in Rome, accompanied by his personal secretary Rivkah – an Orthodox-Jewish woman. When a person usually greets the pope, they shake his hand and bow down. But when Rivkah’s turn came to greet the pope, she explained to him that for religious reasons she could not shake his hand, nor could she bow down since he was wearing a cross. The pope then covered his cross with his hand, and bowed down to her! 

That's the spirit. If Ratzinger looks "evil", as "evil" often does in movies, ala Darth or Uru Kai, that contradicts "Satan" as being "all that". I thought he disguised himself as an angel of light.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 03:38 AM   #9
everlast88az

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
That's the spirit. If Ratzinger looks "evil", as "evil" often does in movies, ala Darth or Uru Kai, that contradicts "Satan" as being "all that". I thought he disguised himself as an angel of light.
Hrmm, I came looking for a lesson but I guess I'll give one:

1. If the photo is photo shopped (fair enough) there are other copies of that same photo in legitimate places. I believe showing the same marks on his skin. In fact he has been photographed looking like that before. It's pretty hard to get a shot of him where he doesn't look like satan in my opinion. Same with the Queen Mother, was there not something amiss about that woman's presence?

2. Evil can imitate, but there will always be cracks in the surface. There will always be some details amiss. You can dress up a dead person and put makeup on it, but its still a dead person. Putrid and vile are not just physical things. There is an undercurrent which causes them to manifest physically. The energetic presence creates it. The same goes for any other constituent force of evil and good for that matter. You only need to look at someone like a serial killer, when people say, something's not quite right about them. That same energetic presence is the 'something' that the unaware person is trying to describe but cannot.

In case you haven't heard there's some nasty rumors going around about "extracurricular" activities involving murdering children and other naughty things like summoning ancient demons under the Vatican. You're right about him being a scholar, what exactly is his scholarly pursuit?

Its only speculation, however those marks look rather vile to me, along with his bizarre facial expressions. I don't think its imitating Hollywood. I think Hollywood is imitating it.

So my question is - the current pope - do we think he's a part of the cabal or not? I personally don't see the connection.

Last edited by everlast88az; 13-09-2015 at 03:40 AM.
everlast88az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 03:48 AM   #10
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast88az View Post
Hrmm, I came looking for a lesson but I guess I'll give one:

1. If the photo is photo shopped (fair enough) there are other copies of that same photo in legitimate places. I believe showing the same marks on his skin. In fact he has been photographed looking like that before. It's pretty hard to get a shot of him where he doesn't look like satan in my opinion. Same with the Queen Mother, was there not something amiss about that woman's presence?

2. Evil can imitate, but there will always be cracks in the surface. There will always be some details amiss. You can dress up a dead person and put makeup on it, but its still a dead person. Putrid and vile are not just physical things. There is an undercurrent which causes them to manifest physically. The energetic presence creates it. The same goes for any other constituent force of evil and good for that matter. You only need to look at someone like a serial killer, when people say, something's not quite right about them. That same energetic presence is the 'something' that the unaware person is trying to describe but cannot.

In case you haven't heard there's some nasty rumors going around about "extracurricular" activities involving murdering children and other naughty things like summoning ancient demons under the Vatican. You're right about him being a scholar, what exactly is his scholarly pursuit?

Its only speculation, however those marks look rather vile to me, along with his bizarre facial expressions. I don't think its imitating Hollywood. I think Hollywood is imitating it.

So my question is - the current pope - do we think he's a part of the cabal or not? I personally don't see the connection.
If you're asking me - no, I don't think Benedict XVI was/is "evil". I'm not just saying as a Catholic, either, because there definitely has been evil Popes in the past - murderers, etc. As for his looks, I think that's just how he looks. He's old and German. Lol.

He's a scholar as in he's a theologian. He's a prolific writer.

As for my opinion on "cabals" and such, I'm not all that much into those types of conspiracy theories anymore. I spent the better part of a decade being obsessed with that stuff but I'm not really into it all that much anymore. I still do see that the world is screwed up and that's by design and have an interest in conspiracy stuff, but I think a lot of it is nonsense.

Old 13-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #11
blaze9

Photoshopped picture but he definitely displayed darkness. I think that he was instructed to create a constrast betwen him and the new pope francis to give a better outlook on the new one.

Francis is a jesuit and prophesied the last pope, he'll likely be the one to instill the luciferian new age World order, he's already reshaping religion and laws as it is now calling to the globalisation of everyone and everything.

First the chaos then the restructuration of the New world order - new age under the guise of technology and subject to lucifer/saturn, that's the hope. The church "jesus" that people have come to "know" and worship could likely be the antichrist and the "savior" face of the new world order, this would fit the great deception like none other.

Last edited by blaze9; 13-09-2015 at 04:14 PM.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #12
bikerdruid
Banned

... so much for a reasoned discussion, eh.
Old 13-09-2015, 05:06 PM   #13
blaze9

Truth doesn't dwell in mediocrity.
Old 13-09-2015, 05:20 PM   #14
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
Truth doesn't dwell in mediocrity.
... nor, in lunacy.
Old 13-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #15
blaze9

Being a Druid and what else i'm sure that you're well versed into lunacy.