Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:12 PM   #41
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by britva View Post
There is day (one rotation of Earth), year (rotation around sun) and great year (rotation of sun and our solar system around milky way). Our sun needs approximately 24000 years to make circle around galaxy, which means that if there are 12 signs of zodiac, thats 2000 years for every sign. Every sign has planet/s that rules it. Planet from age that we are in dictates what will be happening on Earth. From birth of Christ to 2012 we were in age of pisces. Jupiter/Zeus/Yahweh is ruler of this sign, he was king of that age, and he was dictating everything, there were a lot of wars and other bad things because thats what Jupiter wants. In 2012 we entered golden age of aquarius, where Saturn is ruler. Now there are coming people who worship Saturn/Satan to make on earth what is happening on sky(as above, so below). There will be new system, new religion where god will be Saturn and not Yahweh anymore and everything will be new because its new sign and new planet that rules us. Good times are coming, but first they have to kill a lot of us. They will do it through food and vaccines, they are poisoning us, there will be many many dead people. I missed some things probably so ask me if you didnt get it, i will try to explain, and yeah sorry for bad english, its hard to make no mistakes.

Solar system around galaxy :
[img=http://i.space.com/images/i/000/007/582/i02/sun-movement-milky-way-101222-02.jpg?1294512178]Image[/img]
We are still in Pisces. Aquarius is not for another hundred or so years.

It's about 2,150 or so years for each sign.

I am familiar with some people arguing that good times are coming in Aquarius etc. I am not so convinced given that Saturn rules Aquarius.

I do agree that that Aquarius will feature in the new world religion that the UN, on behalf of the NWO, desperately wants to introduce.

But this is just moving from one age to another. Not the complete cycle of the Zodiac.

I was curious as to what Great Year you were advocating:

Plato;
Egyptian;
Mayan;
Indian Yugas ...

According to the Egyptian we are moving from Kepher towards an age of enlightenment collectively. Other ages hold the same thing.

This may also be linked with the belief (held by some) that our planet is moving towards Sirius and it is this orbit by our solar system with Sirius that causes these ages. We become more enlightened when we are close to Sirius.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #42
monay

Smile uranus

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
We are still in Pisces. Aquarius is not for another hundred or so years.

It's about 2,150 or so years for each sign.

I am familiar with some people arguing that good times are coming in Aquarius etc. I am not so convinced given that Saturn rules Aquarius.

I do agree that that Aquarius will feature in the new world religion that the UN, on behalf of the NWO, desperately wants to introduce.

But this is just moving from one age to another. Not the complete cycle of the Zodiac.

I was curious as to what Great Year you were advocating:

Plato;
Egyptian;
Mayan;
Indian Yugas ...

According to the Egyptian we are moving from Kepher towards an age of enlightenment collectively. Other ages hold the same thing.

This may also be linked with the belief (held by some) that our planet is moving towards Sirius and it is this orbit by our solar system with Sirius that causes these ages. We become more enlightened when we are close to Sirius.
MB,

Saturn rules Capricorn and Uranus rules Aquarius.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #43
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
MB,

Saturn rules Capricorn and Uranus rules Aquarius.

You could argue that Saturn and Uranus are co-rulers. But given that Uranus is not an ancient planet a lot of astrologers still talk about just Saturn.

But you can't argue that Saturn is not a ruler of Aquarius.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:48 PM   #44
britva
Inactive

Yes because we are in binary with Sirius and we are getting closer.

Yes, some other cultures use number 25,800 for great year, but yeah i was speaking about mainstream and mayans.
EDIT Saturn is traditional ruler of Aquarius.

Last edited by britva; 09-09-2015 at 10:06 PM.
britva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:58 PM   #45
monay

Smile uranus

Quote:
You could argue that Saturn and Uranus are co-rulers. But given that Uranus is not an ancient planet a lot of astrologers still talk about just Saturn.

But you can't argue that Saturn is not a ruler of Aquarius.
MB,

Of course I can argue. I am an 1st degree Aquarian. Uranus is there. Uranus is orbiting the Sun like it always has been. Astrologers did not create the solar system or time.

Historically Saturn ruled both and there are yet seven days to a week. By the time we arrive in the New Age this will not be problem. The stupid religious calendars will be gone.

Last edited by monay; 09-09-2015 at 09:58 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #46
de la source

Quote:

I agree. We are just trading an archon for another. If we begin a new cycle each 24000 years, then our ancestors must have experience an age of aquarius. What's left from this era?
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:32 PM   #47
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
I agree. We are just trading an archon for another. If we begin a new cycle each 24000 years, then our ancestors must have experience an age of aquarius. What's left from this era?
The Sphinx.
Old 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM   #48
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Cool Gnosticism. I've always had a heretical liking for Gnosticism.
This guy Bill knows what his talking about He has a few vids out there that are worth watching.

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:15 AM   #49
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
This below is just some idle speculation, me thinking out loud... and is qualified by saying these are not my beliefs, but ideas I am exploring.

So the illuminati more than likely worship Yahweh, the imposter god, same as the Christians....but the Christians think they are worshiping the one true God, the Divine Ground, but they're not.

Jesus was a messenger for humanity, but his message was modified so that instead of bringing people to the realisation that we are all God and the kingdom of heaven is within, the person of Jesus became in effect a false idol, another trap to keep us from God within us.

...... so in terms of Satan, perhaps there is no Satan, just Yahweh? The difference is that the illuminati worship the true nature of Yahweh, which is evil, jealous, punitive. The Christians 'think' they are worshiping the Divine Ground, the true God, but are actually enslaved to the evil demiurge.

In the gnostic view, Lucifer, the snake of the garden of eden, is actually a divine messenger sent to help us remember our divine origins...bearing this in mind then everything is actually upside down and inside out....Lucifer equates to the true God, Yahweh equates to Satan.

Yahweh's agenda (keeping humanity enthralled to the illusion of the material world and unaware of their own divinity) imo seems quite close to that of the illuminati.
Well, you can't say Lucifer is satan because satan is a christian concept, the word satan immediately brings up a preconceived notion of evil, it was designed that way, The Roman Vatican also linked Lucifer with Satan, when really Jesus said I am the Light bringer, which is Lucifer, quite confusing, but it was designed that way by the priest of the mystery schools.

I think there is 3 meaning within the bible, and it has been deliberately put that way. One is for the masses so that those of the Mystery school's/Illuminati can control the masses by picking and choosing parable's to suit a certain point of view, the other a guide to astrology, which part of the mystery and a history of civilization as we know it, for instance the great flood which was actually the sinking of Atlantis.. I'm grappling to fully understand it myself.

This Yahweh is just a made up name so that Judaism and Christianity can put a face to a god, make this god human, a personification of God, however I can't really conceptualize god as being a person or Alien, it's more of a source, an energy.

Jesus imo, was just a average human that become enlighten, much like Buddha, something that we could all achieve one day.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:03 PM   #50
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Well, you can't say Lucifer is satan because satan is a christian concept, the word satan immediately brings up a preconceived notion of evil, it was designed that way, The Roman Vatican also linked Lucifer with Satan, when really Jesus said I am the Light bringer, which is Lucifer, quite confusing, but it was designed that way by the priest of the mystery schools.

I think there is 3 meaning within the bible, and it has been deliberately put that way. One is for the masses so that those of the Mystery school's/Illuminati can control the masses by picking and choosing parable's to suit a certain point of view, the other a guide to astrology, which part of the mystery and a history of civilization as we know it, for instance the great flood which was actually the sinking of Atlantis.. I'm grappling to fully understand it myself.

This Yahweh is just a made up name so that Judaism and Christianity can put a face to a god, make this god human, a personification of God, however I can't really conceptualize god as being a person or Alien, it's more of a source, an energy.

Jesus imo, was just a average human that become enlighten, much like Buddha, something that we could all achieve one day.
They blotched out the name Yahweh from the bibles and turned it into the impersonal titles of God and Lord so the distrust is on the roman church, they mixed up the scriptures with their own pagan ideologies. If truly Yahweh would be the name of a false god it would be all over the place and untouched. Instead they removed it just as how they removed the real name of "jesus" - Yahushua ( Yah-saves ) and changed the whole story of what he stood for.

Personally I'd rather call him the Father for now instead of possibly adressing him with a wrong name but Yahweh seem like the strongest possibility, even nature and the blood vessels in your own body honor his name by design of the letter Y, the expanding life pattern.

It is said that he created us in his image and I believe that, everything is too grand to be the result of a laughable theory of evolution or ludicrous Ancient aliens - lab created joke, the kind of crap that mislead the people away from morality and the Father. And on the other hand the religions that are cults of deception.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 12:12 AM   #51
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
biblically speaking, lucifer is just a title and was used to refer to more than one being in more than one sense depending on who was being referred to.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:48 AM   #52
optimalunity

What do the elite worship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
I've heard people say that they are Luciferians, which I find unusual, as I was under the impression that Lucifer is the bringer of light,
truth and knowledge, with mankinds best interests at heart (this is from my limited research..)

Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject?
They worship the pimple on my but!

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 01:38 AM   #53
torus
Inactive

A part of me says pyramids, double-headed birds, and phalli. But the more I look at it, I'm inclinded to say menorahs, torahs, crescents, and crosses. Only to eventually implode them in an orgy of destruction as the new ruling class purports to hold the keys to life and death via science.

"SHE BLINDED ME!!!! SCIENCE!!!"
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 02:31 AM   #54
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
biblically speaking, lucifer is just a title and was used to refer to more than one being in more than one sense depending on who was being referred to.
you mean in the one occurrance of the name in the bible?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 03:20 AM   #55
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
you mean in the one occurrance of the name in the bible?
the hebrew word used in isaiah 14:12 for "lucifer" is "heylel."

Quote:
Originally Posted by strong's concordance
#1966 הֵילֵל heylel {hay-lale'**

from H1984 (in the sense of brightness); TWOT - 499a; n m

—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

Lucifer = "light-bearer"
1) shining one, morning star, Lucifer
1a) of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)
2) (TWOT) 'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star:—lucifer.
Yeshua is referred to as the "bright and morning star" in rev 22:16 in greek "lampros orthrinos aster."

Quote:
Originally Posted by strong's concordance
#2986 λαμπρός lampros {lam-pros'**

from the same as G2985; TDNT - 4:16,497; adj

—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) shining
1a) brilliant
1b) clear, transparent
2) splendid, magnificent
2a) splendid things i.e. luxuries or elegancies in dress or style

#3720 ὀρθρινός orthrinos {or-thrin-os'**

from G3722; TDNT - n/a; adj

1) early

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
From G3722; relating to the dawn, that is, matutinal (as an epithet of Venus, especially brilliant in the early day):—morning.

#0792 ἀστήρ aster {as-tare'**

probably from the base of G4766; TDNT - 1:503,86; n m

1) a star

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
Probably from the base of G4766; a star (as strown over the sky), literally or figuratively:—star.
I know that you have a problem admitting this biker, but the words in hebrew and greek have the same literal and figurative meanings: morning star; enlightener.
Old 13-09-2015, 06:54 PM   #56
kd7one

From what I understand, they started off as highly intelligent people. Kind of like the Gnostics. Then the Gjinn, Archons, etc gained control of them and the group's original purpose went to hell, so to speak.

Manly P. Hall gives a pretty good presentation on the subject
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwQQBt0mQyE
kd7one is offline   Reply With Quote