Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 27-08-2015, 11:12 AM   #21
serpentis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
Everything is wrong with Luciferianism, it's the principle of the highest dark occultists aka the "illuminatis" and co, "illuminated" by Lucifer. Lucifer is the fallen angel that started it all. Althought I do not associate any name with God, God in the bible is the eternal one true God that created the world, the story of Genesis passed down from generations to generations.

Just saying but if you're doing qi gong and you've got a negative spirit/demon/reptilian attached to you, and most people with a keen interest for occult/new age things and with sinning habits do, he can leech some of that energy.
Illumination on the Illuminati
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Illuminati.htm
serpentis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 01:13 PM   #22
logos880

And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

words to live by.
Old 27-08-2015, 01:42 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Yeah that QiGong is dangerous stuff, not to mention Yoga.
I'd give it a miss if I were you.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 01:46 PM   #24
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

words to live by.
Would you not say that putting worship of one's self first on the list runs the risk of committing one of the seven deadly sins?
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #25
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentis View Post
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 03:39 PM   #26
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post

words to live by.
I can't love something I don't know exists, the verse is nonsense. You might as well be asking me to love Mickey Mouse with all my heart, mind and soul.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 27-08-2015 at 03:41 PM.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 03:39 PM   #27
rapunzel

Quote:
Essentially yes, I pick what is good-righteous and sound. I love God and I trust him and I want to live in holiness, Jesus as an instinctive model of conduct the perfect leader.
But the book which reveals this Jesus to you is the same book that you say has been tampered with. How do you know the stories about Jesus and his sayings haven't been tampered with?

You admit you've created your own religion but isn't that rather convenient for you? It means you don't have to believe anything difficult or challenging only what makes you feel good.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 03:59 PM   #28
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
New age is the soft version of Luciferianism, the end game deception.
pure, unadulterated codswallop.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 05:44 PM   #29
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
OP, I have always wanted to know what those cone 'wizzard' hats were all about. Thanks.

That is why the pope and bishops wear the double pointed mitre, that big fish hat.

You think God and everyone else does not know all satan, lucifer and the fallen watchers craft tricks???????

God and the hosts of heaven created satan, lucifer and the fallen watchers and threw them out of heaven for disobediance.

Last edited by divineangel; 27-08-2015 at 05:45 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 05:55 PM   #30
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
That is why the pope and bishops wear the double pointed mitre, that big fish hat.

You think God and everyone else does not know all satan, lucifer and the fallen watchers craft tricks???????

God and the hosts of heaven created satan, lucifer and the fallen watchers and threw them out of heaven for disobediance.

The mitre is split in two to represent the dual manifestation of truth and wisdom. It also represents the duality of the opposing forces of darkness and light and the eventual union of these forces.

It is also Kabbalistic as it is synonymous with the two pillars of severity and mercy.

It does not represent a wizard's hat, a wizard's broom or any other ridiculous wizard nonsense you want to claim.
Old 27-08-2015, 06:25 PM   #31
divineangel
Banned

Quote:

Maybe the pope knows a bit more than you do about his own fish hat.

The phonecian language predates the kabala language

and the runic language is parent of phonecian language and the runic

yargsdryil tree predates the kabala tree

Last edited by divineangel; 27-08-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old 27-08-2015, 06:26 PM   #32
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
But the book which reveals this Jesus to you is the same book that you say has been tampered with. How do you know the stories about Jesus and his sayings haven't been tampered with?

You admit you've created your own religion but isn't that rather convenient for you? It means you don't have to believe anything difficult or challenging only what makes you feel good.
Oh I have no doubt that some of the stories may have been tampered with by the romans and other corrupted scribes, like the "turn the other cheek", and all these animal sacrifices passages, which are contradicted in many other passages btw. But overall when it display profound wisdom it's likely the truth. Otherwise the malevolent deceivers would shot themselves in the foot, they want people wicked and vulnerable, out of touch with the universal law ("karma") and out of touch with the creator of all.

I don't need to make myself feel good I know solidly that God is good.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #33
muhammad bear

Quote:
How do you know what the fish hat means........ fake mohamedian bare?

Maybe the pope knows a bit more than you do about his own fish hat.

I have no doubt that the Pope knows the true meaning of his hat. After all, the Vatican hosts the world's largest library of occult literature.

The meaning has nothing to do with wizards.

What is this Kabala language you talk about? Do you mean Hebrew?

Last edited by muhammad bear; 27-08-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Old 27-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #34
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Would you not say that putting worship of one's self first on the list runs the risk of committing one of the seven deadly sins?

fake mohamedian bare you are full of error.....scripture states: Love God with all your heart and soul, love yourself and then love others.

If you do not know how to love God aka good and you do not know how to love yourself, ie., your a self abuser, then you can not love others.

you are not a the brightest shill for Agenda 21,

are you fake mohamadian bare

Last edited by divineangel; 27-08-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 27-08-2015, 06:47 PM   #35
weirdworld82

Wow
weirdworld82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #36
jonchang
Banned

Quote:
Everything is wrong with Luciferianism, it's the principle of the highest dark occultists aka the "illuminatis" and co, "illuminated" by Lucifer. Lucifer is the fallen angel that started it all. Althought I do not associate any name with God, God in the bible is the eternal one true God that created the world, the story of Genesis passed down from generations to generations.

Just saying but if you're doing qi gong and you've got a negative spirit/demon/reptilian attached to you, and most people with a keen interest for occult/new age things and with sinning habits do, he can leech some of that energy.
You got it so wrong, the Rothschilds Luciferian? They work with Yahweh and reptilians. You're confusing with freemasons which were Egyptian priests, when they reach 33 degrees they were enlightened, hence the serpent out the forehead in the sarcophagus.

Last edited by jonchang; 27-08-2015 at 07:00 PM.
jonchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #37
jonchang
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Yeah that QiGong is dangerous stuff, not to mention Yoga.
I'd give it a miss if I were you.
It's been hyped up lol, yes it's dangerous if you're a weak or old frail man. If you're nervous system can handle it then it's no big deal, I take ice baths, lift weights, take all kind of herbs and I'm fine. Yoga dangerous? What? I think I'm reading this wrong. Stretching a muscle is dangerous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post

Well some ET's were too. Unless you lick the boots of bankers.

Last edited by jonchang; 27-08-2015 at 07:06 PM.
jonchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #38
divineangel
Banned

It is all a matter of spelling SPELL ing

words letters are spells as in spell casting

this has been going on since the tower of babel aka babble

spells as casting a spell on someone using spell ing, words letters

people who study Jesus and Gods all good word spiritually come to know God and Jesus in a way that is beyond letters, words or spelling

they read the SPIRIT of the word not the letter; ie., the spell ings

see bradlyloves 2nd link below and search for expose on spelling aka word spell casting....ie., news casts are news shows that cast new spells on viewers

people hung up on words, spellings are called legalists, like lawyers they use words to fight..or as in legalise CONtracts....when they say, the devil is in the details of the CONtract aka de tails det ails = de ails = ail = ill= sick. and tail = sick tail = s ick tail and CON tract = cons track

good attys and good judges read the SPIRIT of the law and not only the letter

__________________________________________________ __

Last edited by divineangel; 27-08-2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old 27-08-2015, 07:17 PM   #39
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonchang View Post
You got it so wrong, the Rothschilds Luciferian? They work with Yahweh and reptilians. You're confusing with freemasons which were Egyptian priests, when they reach 33 degrees they were enlightened, hence the serpent out the forehead in the sarcophagus.
You're muddling it all up, despite some rivalries they're all under the thumb of Lucifer.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #40
muhammad bear

Quote:
fake mohamedian bare you are full of error.....scripture states: Love God with all your heart and soul, love yourself and then love others.

If you do not know how to love God aka good and you do not know how to love yourself, ie., your a self abuser, then you can not love others.

you are not a the brightest shill for Agenda 21,

are you fake mohamadian bare

By your standards.

I don't find scripture very compelling. You may want to try logic and reason.

On second thoughts, why don't you just stick to scripture.