Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 27-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #121
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy10 View Post
This thread is really silly. People generally thought they were doing good with being Christians, and Christians still feel they are. As for sorcery, witches - people were being killed for this without Christianity, and even before Christianity existed, and it still happens in certain parts of the world today.

Look, you have a series of inexplicable bad events, how did this happen? What people do is look for an answer. Now when you have a society which is not as technologically aware as we are today, then they say, oh why are all these people dying? We don't know about bacterial or viral infections, it must be that person who lives over there who is causing it! Yeah! I heard that person say terrible things about us (curse). We can fix this, we can do good, by stopping this person (witch, sorcerer) and protect our village.

If they knew about bacteria and they identified it was a bacterial outbreak and they had penicillin they would use that instead, just like people do nowadays - Christian or otherwise.
It doesn't matter if christians thought they were doing good by burning, torturing, and killing people. My point wasn't christians are bad, but the religion has affected our intelligence and genetics.

You basically corroborate my point that christians were killing all sorts of intelligent and nature minded people for opposing their belief system(control system).

Quote:
Really, this mouthfoming that you speak of, it is a very inconsiderate position to take, and very does not give credence to a sensible argument. People don't foam at the mouth unless they are having a seizure or some such, and how it looks - it looks as if you have an issue with Christians which is immature, rather than presenting yourself in a way which is reasonable and considerate of the facts. Do you understand?
My mouth foaming comment was just a figure of speech basically saying they were unreasonable and mentally unhinged by their beliefs. So much so they would murder innocent people, and in effect cut out some of the best genetics of the human gene pool(naturalists, hippies basically, like i believe jesus was if he existed).

And they didn't just kill people in ways they thought were witches, they wiped out the druids, who were some of the more reasonable groups in our history IMO. The religion was spiritual warfare, weaponized against mankind IMO. A way to get people to kill/sabotage any source of truth that did not align to christianity.

Quote:
It is not that they were foaming at the mouth and that they were evil, it is that they worked with the knowledge that they had and simply tried to take a form of action which was deemed the best form of action given the information they had available to them. Put those people in todays world, and only the minority who were sadists etc would perform such acts.

Take a chill pill mate
I was very chill when making this thread. You try to oppose me by debating my figuratively speaking title, rather than the whole point of my post. In fact you corroborated the point in my post. I am somehow wrong for putting "Mouth Foaming" yet you justify murder 100% without a single bad word about it. Nice priorities ...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-08-2015 at 07:48 AM. Reason: corrected incorrect word
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 07:37 AM   #122
sandy10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
It doesn't matter if christians thought they were doing good by burning, torturing, and killing people. My point wasn't christians are bad, but the religion has affected our intelligence and genetics.

You basically corroborate my point that christians were killing all sorts of intelligent and nature minded people for opposing their belief system(control system).

My mouth foaming comment was just a figure of speech basically saying they are unreasonable and mentally unhinged by their beliefs. So much so they would murder innocent people, and in effect cut out some of the best genetics of the human gene pool(naturalists, hippies basically, like i believe jesus was if he existed).

And they didn't just kill people in ways they thought were witches, they wiped out the druids, who were some of the more reasonable groups in our history IMO. The religion was spiritual warfare, weaponized against mankind IMO. A way to get people to kill/sabotage any source of truth that did not align to christianity.

I was very chill when making this thread. You try to oppose me by debating my figuratively speaking title, rather than the whole point of my post. In fact you corroborated the point in my post. I am somehow wrong for putting "Mouth Foaming" yet you justify murder 100% without a single bad word about it. Nice priorities ...
I am explaining to you how people who killed what they regarded as black magic pracitioners thought they were doing a good thing. Religion doesn't have to exist for people to do this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt simply one needs a belief in magic.

It is easy with hindsight to look back and say what you did was wrong. Yes it was wrong, but at the time people were killed for it, they really did believe it was the right thing to do. As much as some people believe in capital punishment, people used to believe that magic curses were as real as stabbing someone with a knife.

Have you heard of the cunning folk? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunning_folk_in_Britain These are people who practiced magic and it was regarded as 'good' magic. They weren't killed and largely survived - indeed one of the things they did was to oppose witchcraft.

Not sure how I can make my point any clearer, if you are unable (?) to acknowledge my point then from what I can see that is the path you are currently on. BTW I think you see yourself as doing good with this thread as well, so I understand how all paths seem to diverge but are rather actually intrinsic
sandy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 07:43 AM   #123
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I am explaining to you how people who killed what they regarded as black magic pracitioners thought they were doing a good thing. Religion doesn't have to exist for people to do this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt simply one needs a belief in magic.

It is easy with hindsight to look back and say what you did was wrong. Yes it was wrong, but at the time people were killed for it, they really did believe it was the right thing to do. As much as some people believe in capital punishment, people used to believe that magic curses were as real as stabbing someone with a knife.

Have you heard of the cunning folk? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunning_folk_in_Britain These are people who practiced magic and it was regarded as 'good' magic. They weren't killed and largely survived - indeed one of the things they did was to oppose witchcraft.

Not sure how I can make my point any clearer, if you are unable (?) to acknowledge my point then from what I can see that is the path you are currently on. BTW I think you see yourself as doing good with this thread as well, so I understand how all paths seem to diverge but are rather actually intrinsic
It wasn't only magicians being killed. The old testament(and maybe even the NT) says to kill and sabotage people who are seen as opposition.

Take a look at this jesuit oath to get an idea of what christianity has sponsored:

Here is an old Jesuit oath:
Quote:
I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.
more of this oath:
Quote:
You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means. You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope’s sake, whose servants we are unto death.
Clearly christianity has been weaponized against the truth IMO. It fools people into killing in God's name. What better way to get good people to kill other good people than to make the deluded think God wants them to kill... Christianity is pure strategy against true human spirituality and reason IMO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-08-2015 at 07:44 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 08:02 AM   #124
sandy10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
It wasn't only magicians being killed. The old testament(and maybe even the NT) says to kill and sabotage people who are seen as opposition.

Take a look at this jesuit oath to get an idea of what christianity has sponsored:

Here is an old Jesuit oath:

more of this oath:

Clearly christianity has been weaponized against the truth IMO. It fools people into killing in God's name. What better way to get good people to kill other good people than to make the deluded think God wants them to kill... Christianity is pure strategy against true human spirituality and reason IMO.
Interesting, I read up on Jesuit conspiracy theories https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit...iracy_theories

I don't think it's outwith the realms of possibility that the Papal position wished to create an empire of sorts, along with all the other players in the world.
Old 27-08-2015, 08:59 AM   #125
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
And clearly they are HUGELY afraid of death
That is precisely why religion came into being

Quote:
I am explaining to you how people who killed what they regarded as black magic pracitioners thought they were doing a good thing
"Black magic pracitioners" ... based on what evidence ?

Where exactly did the Christians get the idea that it was the right thing to kill "black magic pracitioners" ? Was it god-inspired ?

What really gets me is how the new religion hated the old one, but took over such a lot of their dates and symbolism. It tells me that it was all about power, nothing to do with what they thought was right. Make the many one, authoritarian control, and they succeeded ... for now
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 09:31 AM   #126
sandy10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
That is precisely why religion came into being

"Black magic pracitioners" ... based on what evidence ?

Where exactly did the Christians get the idea that it was the right thing to kill "black magic pracitioners" ? Was it god-inspired ?

What really gets me is how the new religion hated the old one, but took over such a lot of their dates and symbolism. It tells me that it was all about power, nothing to do with what they thought was right. Make the many one, authoritarian control, and they succeeded ... for now
It isn't just Christianity, I explained myself well enough in my post and the links, should you wish to read them rather than just appear making demands without due reading of what I linked, not sufficient for me.
Old 27-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #127
majortom

Quote:
It isn't just Christianity, I explained myself well enough in my post and the links, should you wish to read them rather than just appear making demands without due reading of what I linked, not sufficient for me.
I did enough research, have better things to read - it happened, it`s over, the wheel will turn, as your Bible states

They based their murders on no evidence, it was a take-over

Quote:
Take a chill pill mate
You should really stop telling people what to do, but then again you`re just acting according to the way you were brainwashed
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote