Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 03-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #41
megahertz

Let me think on that for a moment. . . . because that was in your post 'addressed' to me.

I'm not a liar in any form. I take the book seriously you don't, two facts and I'm only concerned about my own faith. I'll let God gather you in His own way, you seem to have missed that part in the book.
For all you know school could be out.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:12 PM   #42
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
Then why did you quote me saying 'ram them down your throat' and directly respond to it? If your reply was for sandy, then your post makes even less sense than it being addressed to me...

You Jesus freaks are such liars, and then you wonder why we don't take you seriously.
why do you consistently address people in such an antagonistic manner?
Old 04-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #43
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
It's called being honest, which is something you know nothing about.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:51 AM   #44
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
Let me think on that for a moment. . . . because that was in your post 'addressed' to me.

I'm not a liar in any form. I take the book seriously you don't, two facts and I'm only concerned about my own faith. I'll let God gather you in His own way, you seem to have missed that part in the book.
For all you know school could be out.
And this is just nonsense.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #45
megahertz

Quote:
It's what people with double digit IQ's do when they don't have an actual argument to be put forward. They tend to try and set the tone so the discussion doesn't progress to where it naturally would go.

You can also spot them as they don't come up with any new 'material' unless they have an IQ with 3 digits in it.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:37 AM   #46
megahertz

Quote:
And this is just nonsense.
That may be but it is you that is being nonsensical. I don't envy you when you can't see the connection in these 2 instances.

M't:2:16:
Then Herod,
when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men,
was exceeding wroth,
and sent forth,
and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem,
and in all the coasts thereof,
from two years old and under,
according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet,
saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard,
lamentation,
and weeping,
and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
and would not be comforted,
because they are not.

Jer:31:15:
Thus saith the LORD;
A voice was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping,
and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded,
saith the LORD;
and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
And there is hope in thine end,
saith the LORD,
that thy children shall come again to their own border.

M't:26:56:
But all this was done,
that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled.
Then all the disciples forsook him,
and fled.

Zec:13:7:
Awake,
O sword,
against my shepherd,
and against the man that is my fellow,
saith the LORD of hosts:
smite the shepherd,
and the sheep shall be scattered:
and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

Since this thread seems so attractive to you how about 'we' go over the explanation for two 'different visions' and it ends up that they are about the same event.?
Old 04-09-2015, 12:36 PM   #47
logos880

Quote:
It's called being honest, which is something you know nothing about.
if I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:33 AM   #48
megahertz

Got a verse number for that?
Old 05-09-2015, 03:32 AM   #49
logos880

Quote:
Got a verse number for that?
1 cor 13:1
Old 05-09-2015, 10:55 AM   #50
oneriver

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 05-09-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: scrapped - gay marriage...
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:07 PM   #51
megahertz

The reason I brought it up was the part about speaking in the tongue of Angels that was the reason for that post. I'm not sure about your pose.
I'm suggesting we can tell when we will begin to talk in angelic languages. In Acts:2 the Apostles and other received the gift of understanding all of the languages that men speak. That will be the case for all the people alive for the 1,000 year period. The language prior to the Tower of Babble will return, rather than the people understanding a bunch of different languages. Angelic languages are referenced as 'dark sentences' and that would have been spoken first by the giants and learned from their fathers, the fallen angels. Jesus even mentions it when He references telling a tree to move from one spot to another and the tree will do it and the same is said to happen with mountains of stone. Those are two examples of angelic sentences and I'm going to assume the ones alive for the 1,000 years learn a lot of them as they will be the Shepherds to the rest of mankind and in the first 1,000 years they teach what they learned and they learn new things about the universe, aka the new earth.

The 2nd reason was to try and define the similarities and difference between the words 'love' and 'charity'. Be my guest at taking a stab at it.

For myself 'love' would include people I already know and trust and that includes doing extra things for them that I would be reluctant to do for a stranger, like borrow out of the rent money for a few days. Charity is sharing your last sandwich with a stranger in the middle of a famine. You will both die but charity means you won't be alone.

I'm pretty sure that the last part indicates that after we have live in the new earth a certain amount of time we will follow the angels that were there to where they went to, referenced as the 'new heaven' and that would be a men that perfected in the heart (ruled by charity and love) and in spirit where we know all the dark sentences that it takes to run the universe. When we enter the 3rd heaven it is a new beginning of a learning process that God started a long time ago.

M't:5:46:
For if ye love them which love you,
what reward have ye?
do not even the publicans the same?
M't:5:47:
And if ye salute your brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
do not even the publicans so?
M't:5:48:
Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #52
logos880

Quote:
The reason I brought it up was the part about speaking in the tongue of Angels that was the reason for that post. I'm not sure about your pose.
I'm suggesting we can tell when we will begin to talk in angelic languages. In Acts:2 the Apostles and other received the gift of understanding all of the languages that men speak. That will be the case for all the people alive for the 1,000 year period. The language prior to the Tower of Babble will return, rather than the people understanding a bunch of different languages. Angelic languages are referenced as 'dark sentences' and that would have been spoken first by the giants and learned from their fathers, the fallen angels. Jesus even mentions it when He references telling a tree to move from one spot to another and the tree will do it and the same is said to happen with mountains of stone. Those are two examples of angelic sentences and I'm going to assume the ones alive for the 1,000 years learn a lot of them as they will be the Shepherds to the rest of mankind and in the first 1,000 years they teach what they learned and they learn new things about the universe, aka the new earth.
where can I find the reference to "dark sentences?"

Quote:
The 2nd reason was to try and define the similarities and difference between the words 'love' and 'charity'. Be my guest at taking a stab at it.

For myself 'love' would include people I already know and trust and that includes doing extra things for them that I would be reluctant to do for a stranger, like borrow out of the rent money for a few days. Charity is sharing your last sandwich with a stranger in the middle of a famine. You will both die but charity means you won't be alone.

I'm pretty sure that the last part indicates that after we have live in the new earth a certain amount of time we will follow the angels that were there to where they went to, referenced as the 'new heaven' and that would be a men that perfected in the heart (ruled by charity and love) and in spirit where we know all the dark sentences that it takes to run the universe. When we enter the 3rd heaven it is a new beginning of a learning process that God started a long time ago.

M't:5:46:
For if ye love them which love you,
what reward have ye?
do not even the publicans the same?
M't:5:47:
And if ye salute your brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
do not even the publicans so?
M't:5:48:
Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
the greek word used here for love or charity is agape:

Quote:
Originally Posted by strong's concordance
#0026 ἀγάπη agape {ag-ah'-pay**

from G0025; TDNT - 1:21,5; n f

—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) brotherly love, affection, good will, love, benevolence
2) love feasts
I think of it as active love; a loving fellowship.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:17 AM   #53
megahertz

Quote:
where can I find the reference to "dark sentences?"

the greek word used here for love or charity is agape:

I think of it as active love; a loving fellowship.
Da:8:23: . . . , and understanding dark sentences, . . . ..

I wasn't trying to nit pic but there is a line that most people have that stops them from assisting somebody that is not a family member. 1Cor:5 says sinners in the congregation should be punished in a certain way or the whole Church will be found to be in sin which means they appear at the Great White Throne event rather than being resurrected 1,000 years earlier.

Love and charity would be equal in that respect. Grace and mercy are how most men are saved rather than through any works. In the parable of the workers in the field that all receive the same reward (a penny) at the end of the day. Does that cover all of mankind or are there some who will not get a coin at the 'end of the day'?