Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 28-08-2015, 05:16 PM   #61
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
In the UK, if someone is said to love themselves, it's normally means that they're an egomaniac, the sort of person who might think the entire universe was made just for them, so I dont think that is particularly good advice either. I dont want to live in a world of people who love themselves, it's better to be humble imo.

And I'm sure I dont need to spell out the other meaning of the phrase.
I don't believe that egomania is really love. the point of the command is about loving others and showing the same regard for others as one would typically show for one's self.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:09 PM   #62
chunky

You dont need to convince me that you love yourself logos.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #63
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
You dont need to convince me that you love yourself logos.
that wasn't the point of my comment, nor was that what was communicated.
Old 29-08-2015, 12:18 AM   #64
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
Hot-cold, night-day, dry-damp, this sums pretty much the "dualism" of nature, but these can just be natural characteristics and not necessarily "everything is meant to be dualism", there's a basis for the creation of an ecosystem
I look at Nature, you look at man - Nature`s Laws have never changed

Quote:
The corruption and the influence changed the entire natural world "mana" and it is made clear that "3d" living became "strenuous" after that. The first mens recorded to live up to 900s years and I think that this is literal because they've found well preserved bodies on the moon likely dating from the pre-flood and ancient kingdoms with skin slowly "chipping away". Everything was stronger, bigger and tougher back then. Now the darkness try to interwine duality into everything as to try to make it a statement that reality is meant to be dual and flawed.
Source ?

Quote:
Christians were good guys following the teaching and precepts of Jesus, they wouldn't bow to the emperors and their pagan "Gods"
Why live in a Pagan land ? Go live in your god-inspired utopia - he gave it to you ... go settle

Let me repeat : "It was an Christian Inquisition, not a Roman Inquisition, and it was under an "emperor" that was a traitor to his nation and people, brainwashed by Christianity, and should`ve been hang from the nearest tree. But just like politricks today, the Romans were corrupted from within"

Quote:
The romans being the principal force of evil oppressive-empire just like the Nazis of their time, and the pagans who are crazy fallen angels and demons worshippers for the most part were pissed off and martyred them
If it is so evil why not just leave ?

Quote:
They couldn't control them by fear so as a clever sleight of hand the darkness drew them to unite and many took the bait, he then turned the church into an abomination for a large part and then the crusades ensued
Christan's control by fear, the concept of hell

Quote:
If you doubt that browse history books

A thread for you ... http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=291546
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2015, 03:31 PM   #65
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
I look at Nature, you look at man - Nature`s Laws have never changed
I look at both, point is to not put them in the same basket because they're vastly different elements. The darkness wants to imprint his flawed corrupted duality as normality.

Thats why Jesus was the man that he was, and that's why he said that he is the way of life and the way to the father. If you accept darkness it will slowly creep death and ownership over you.

With that said the evil also play both sides:
Satan: Chaos, wickedness, materiality, depravity
Lucifer: New age, false light, false peace, fake spirituality

Quote:
Source ?
Genesis - Book of Enoch

Quote:
Why live in a Pagan land ? Go live in your god-inspired utopia - he gave it to you ... go settle
Settling somewhere else was vastly different than packing your car and renting a new apartment somewhere else back in the days. The romans were also known to be quite Invasive and Oppressive hm.

Quote:
Let me repeat : "It was an Christian Inquisition, not a Roman Inquisition, and it was under an "emperor" that was a traitor to his nation and people, brainwashed by Christianity, and should`ve been hang from the nearest tree. But just like politricks today, the Romans were corrupted from within"
Roman Catholic Inquisition, and you're missing the mark the romans were corrupted from the go.

Quote:
Christan's control by fear, the concept of hell
They do indeed put a big emphasis on hell in the corrupted churches, it lead people into "im just here to save my skin" mentality or "jesus washed away all my past/future sins, it doesn't matter now". These people don't get it, but hell is very real though.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2015, 04:11 PM   #66
majortom

Quote:
I look at both, point is to not put them in the same basket because they're vastly different elements
Nature`s Laws dominate - man is just another sample trying to survive, doing a shitty job. My point is that the "dualism" in Nature is the good-and-evil you see in religion. Not good and evil as religion paints it, but an natural occurrence as the atom demonstrates. Perfect harmony in Nature means stagnation

Quote:
Thats why Jesus was the man that he was, and that's why he said that he is the way of life and the way to the father. If you accept darkness it will slowly creep death and ownership over you
What you believe is your thing, but it does not mean it`s the only way, and all go to hell that will not be dominated - simple as that

Quote:
Satan: Chaos, materiality
I`ll just use these two examples which are found in Nature, the rest are open to debate, as individuals, and not as truth. Chaos, depending on your definition, exists in Nature, and I see it as necessity, not as satan. As I said, I look at Natural Laws, not mans

Materialism is needed, because we`re in material form, overdone it becomes wrong

Quote:
Genesis
The first parts are universal

Quote:
Book of Enoch
It`s open for debate - will it be accepted by a court of law ? I like the book because I like symbolism

Quote:
Settling somewhere else was vastly different than packing your car and renting a new apartment somewhere else back in the days
Come on ! If you`re life is at stake you move on

Quote:
The romans were also known to be quite Invasive and Oppressive hm.
I know - they did not take shit, until they gave themselves over to "turning the other cheek" - this law does not exists in Nature, it`s illogic

Quote:
Roman Catholic Inquisition, and you're missing the mark the romans were corrupted from the go
I disagree. The emperor was a Christian, not a Pagan

I repeat : "The Romans had no need for Monotheism as they had Polytheism and almost conquered the world. Christianity and Islam are Jewish creations. It is so that the Polytheists had Monotheism forced down their throats to turn them into a more gullible, peace-loving tribe to conquer. The problem was not the Romans, but Christianity that was forced down their throats, and through Constantine (Christianity) their civilization went down the drain"

Quote:
They do indeed put a big emphasis on hell in the corrupted churches, it lead people into "im just here to save my skin" mentality or "jesus washed away all my past/future sins, it doesn't matter now"
Exactly, it creates plastic people - building a house on sand. Christianity is not needed to be moral. I can understand if you use the bogey man to teach a child a lesson - then you grow up. Corrupt priests took advantage of this black mail tool to install their "way-or-the-highway" without firing a bullet - I call it black magic, and may they burn in your Christian hell

Quote:
but hell is very real though
Copied from the Pagans - there is even a Pagan goddess named "hel"
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #67
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
but hell is very real though.
ya ... i've been to swindon.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2015, 08:30 PM   #68
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
ya ... i've been to swindon.
Must be two hells cos' Luton is a right fucka of a place too!
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote