Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-02-2019, 04:03 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default 1080p - 4K - 8K - What’s going on here?

7-CE73542-5140-4-A8-D-AFF7-FBAEEF814948

Why the greater picture spectrum of pixels which we can’t even observe so has no conscious improvement over 1080p?

I’ve often wondered about this. As we only see in 1080p.
Yet maybe due to the technological improvements if you look at some 4K material it can undoubtedly be perceived as a greater experience.
Maybe it’s sales, maybe it’s a subliminal thing or maybe it’s your brain being stimulated to a high degree by the amount of information present that isn’t via other screens? Or a combination...

Maybe this has something to do with it?

DB6-B29-AA-D193-4-DA3-B0-CC-8-FFD8416-E2-CD

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

“Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.”

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

It allows for a greater production of imbedded subliminal materials to pulsate the subconscious mind.
A sensory overload as the information is interpreted by the brain.

The Double Bind
While certain technologies have undoubtedly aided and abetted in the awakening and expanding people’s awareness, sense of the possible and providing greater amounts of information to our consciousness, technology is equally being used to then over stimulate a mind that is now able to perceive greater amounts of information so it’s kept asleep, fatigued and docile.

Of course the information has always been available and the possibilities of the mind being able to access a greater amount of information, it’s just now a medium via technology has been provided to access the information and control the delivery system of how various information streams are provided and what isn’t. - Censorship and Control

So it’s the Chicken and Egg scenario, what came first?
The greater awareness and possibilities to access greater amounts of information or the technology?
The mind already had this ability, it was perhaps just under-utilised by many unaware, limited by their bounds and barriers of the possible.
Now it seems like the technology is their to subdue a mind that’s able to access greater amounts of information, so it’s bombarded and overworked.
It seems like a systematic response to something that’s otherwise out of the hands of an imposing control system, whom wish to direct human evolution as they see fit and no one else or no other greater force that can’t be systematically measured, predictive and evaluated.
Anything beyond those scales where this control system is concerned doesn’t exist because they can’t fully control it, only interpret and react.

My view on the technology

This is purely because people are waking up and are able to perceive more information on a conscious level than previously and so the mind needs to be bombarded in one last effort to keep those asleep whom haven’t yet realised this is going on...

It can also deteriorate the mind by basically tiring it out by sensory overload and sending the mind on what would be like an equivalent 2 hour stint in the gym normally, watching the movie may feel like equivalent of now 4 hours or more with the higher spectrum of pixels pulsated upon the mind. That means after that content you may feel more fatigued compared to usual or get headaches etc

It’s like LSD in some ways

Your brain becomes aware of much more information when exposed to LSD and so time can feel much longer when really not as much time passed as you may think.
More people maybe aware of a similar experience with cannabis although the two experiences are different, it’s due to an alteration between you and your experience and it’s strange is it not that such technology can indeed be compared to the effects of drugs, the effect upon the mind?

This is due to your mind taking in more information, altering your experience of time by exercising your mind more than usual in just a short space of time compared to what information the minds usually processing at any given moment. It’s as if the treadmill has been accelerated and it doesn’t matter if your mind can’t handle the information overload, it’s still being perceived and processed...

Maybe something worth thinking about and researching...

Where this technology would differ is people don’t know what they’re getting when taking in the information unlike the above mentioned drugs and it seems a lot more like a suppressive technique learnt from understanding the opposite use of spiritual development by the way certain drugs can impact upon the mind for a potential benefit.
Those drugs of course are illegal and banned, meanwhile their alternative, deadly and enslavement derived models are legal and commercially pushed into every home where a capitalist society is triumphant.

Certainly worth thinking about and researching more I feel.

50942249-8023-4-BBD-8-B2-C-C6-A0227049-A9

Other links

NEWSUS Patent 6506148 B2 Confirms Human Nervous System Manipulation Through Your Computer & TV
“It’s hard to find any information at all on a one “Hendricus G. Loos,” despite the fact that he’s filed multiple patent applications, with success, for apparatuses that deal with the manipulation of the human nervous system via a computer screen or a television monitor”
https://www.collective-evolution.com...r-computer-tv/

C5281042-C37-B-4475-91-CA-BAC1-E27523-C4
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN%2F6506148

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/...from-monitors/

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 05-02-2019 at 04:58 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:17 AM   #2
lewi

Lightbulb You Don't See in 4K - Blind to the Obvious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNBiAV4UnM
Old 05-02-2019, 05:02 AM   #3
dannyuk

5GTOWERS

22228033-7978-43-EE-9-D7-B-DE7-D2-A5-F32-B5
https://deskgram.net/explore/tags/5GTOWERS

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems

Abstract
“In human subjects, sensory resonances can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the resonance frequency. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance affects the autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency near 1/2 Hz used. The effects of the 2.5 Hz resonance include slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable apparatus consists of a portable battery-powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation. The method and apparatus can be used by the general public as an aid to relaxation, sleep, or sexual arousal, and clinically for the control and perhaps treatment of insomnia, tremors, epileptic seizures, and anxiety disorders. There is further application as a nonlethal weapon that can be used in law enforcement standoff situations, for causing drowsiness and disorientation in targeted subjects. It is then preferable to use venting acoustic monopoles in the form of a device that inhales and exhales air with subaudio frequency.“

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en

Last edited by dannyuk; 05-02-2019 at 05:07 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:17 AM   #4
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Embedded here:

Thanks for the link interesting analysis!

I’d remember this as it’s overlooked by everyone at some point in the day.
Our brain does filter out content from what we perceive.
We can be taking in all kinds of information we don’t actually perceive because our brains aren’t tuned to it, so therefore don’t comprehend it.
It however maybe interpreted by our subconscious.
The idea being that more information put into this new technology allows for a higher layer of unseen footage possibly being processed by the subconscious if our brains can’t fully interpret the content.
It’s not that it is happening and will be 100% of the time, the idea being that such technology allows for such mechanisms to be possible and is probably the reason why we have TVs being produced beyond our scope of vision.

Even to the most logical thinking person here - often people whom don’t believe anything that can’t be scaled, measured or evaluated - irrationally called rational and logical, may assume that what’s being put forward isn’t and can’t be happening. Just like the amount of information that exists but they assume is of less significance so it should be ignored and overlooked. A lot like Junk DNA or Dark Matter.
Those logical people at some point will have to start asking themselves, what is the point then of producing screens that can pump through them a much higher,information set that can be consciously perceived by the brain?
The very fact it’s a significant difference that can’t always be interpreted may just have something to do with the subconscious mind.
If it does, it sure would make a lot of sense of this expense and why such technology is being pushed, combined with the times of people waking up and able to perceive and interpret a higher amount of information than what was possible for them just a few years ago.
Such technology will be designed to consume that void of possible information perception and lead people’s minds into a technological stupa of information overload rather than filling it with otherwise useful awareness information and possibly transforming how they perceive their reality, their state of conditioning and hypnosis. Such is instead designed to keep minds hypnotised so they don’t lose attention. If they did of course don’t worry there’s a pill for that ADHD disorder...
The “Junk DNA and Dark Matter” the thing that’s of less significance, overlooked and not being noticed could be said to be symbolically being pumped through them, their brains, a higher advanced technological systems such as 4K and if it truly didn’t matter the technology wouldn’t be being developed and this wouldn’t be the case.
Basically it shouldn’t need to exist if those unseen spectrums didn’t matter or impact upon us and so the technology shouldn’t be developed and pushed. It’s certainly more than just marketing alone, but that will come into it so the technology is out there before enough is made available.

But that’s just my perception and analysis of a possibility of this technology.
I’m sure it could have other advanced practical applications, but unfortunately the push of such technology is in the wrong hands and being used for the wrong reasons.
That’s why it pays to be skeptical about a anything like this, specifically if and when it doesn’t seem to add up nor make sense to those whom irrationally are called rational.

Last edited by dannyuk; 05-02-2019 at 05:56 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
greenhulk40

It pisses me off the 1080 4k stuff as i collect blu ray movies and they release so called 4k blu ray titles ie John Carpenter movies like The Thing and promise the buyer it's the best picture quality when it's not really any different, there is only so much they can do with old movies, its the same with VR devices like PSVR and Oculus it's all technical mumble jumble.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:55 PM   #6
andy1033

Glad i do not watch them.

I wonder what resolution our eyes can really see the world in.

But all this, 4k, 8k, or what ever, is nothing for me. I am not going to be watching anything over 1080p.

I do not watch anything really after around 2001, so, they are not going to make, old tv, or old movies better then 1080p really.

So there is no point, in me buying anything with 4k or what ever.

I would buy a higher resolution computer monitor, as 1080p really is not enough of space.

But tv or movies, is good enough for me, at 1080p.

Like i said, i doubt anyone knows what resolution humans can really see at. But for me, 1080p is enough for me.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:58 PM   #7
serpentine

With improving thin screen technology and increasingly higher resolutions TV's could soon occupy a whole wall. The other option is wrap around VR headsets which are not far behind in resolution but still a bit clunky in implementation.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:55 PM   #8
itsnotallrightjack

Watch vintage TV shows from the 1950s and 1960s- who needs hi res when the vintage shows are vastly superior in content.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 05-02-2019 at 05:55 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #9
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
Watch vintage TV shows from the 1950s and 1960s- who needs hi res when the vintage shows are vastly superior in content.
Haha I watch vintage TV shows on a vintage B&W TV. 405 line so not even 480p and the best way to watch classic 60's Dr Who and Steptoe and son.
and it the TV licensing come round they can fuck off cos it cant receive digital signals.

Last edited by jaybigjay; 05-02-2019 at 06:51 PM. Reason: typo
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 07:29 PM   #10
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
You Don't See in 4K - Blind to the Obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNBiAV4UnM
There are so many mistakes in that video that's not even funny. He completely misses the point.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:48 PM   #11
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033
Glad i do not watch them.
I do not either...... Un-natural looking trash!!

Movies should not be molested to look like they came out yesterday!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:54 PM   #12
sparkplug

I remember buying Ghostbusters on BluRay years ago. Some of the special effects looked poor when seen properly.

Most 4K stuff is shot at 8K and down sampled to 4K to get the best image possible.

For me 1080p is good enough at the moment. If there was any films worth watching that would be even better.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #13
tom bombadil

I thought most movies were shot on 6k and down graded, or am I out a few years?

I have a 4k telly and watch it for movies and home movies and a few diminishing series's, (is that a word? ?).

There is a big difference between 1k and 4k.

I would suggest for the movie watcher that when one up-scales a 1080 movie on a 4k player and telly, you can see a big difference in the same way that an up scaled dvd does on a blue ray.

With a 4k telly one is talking bigger screen. It's just a better experience in my view sparkplug!

I have mine with 3d too and that is just to die for! It can pseudo turn a 2d normal movie into a 3d one! Mostly by shifting the red band but it looks brill. A rally game I have in 2d to 3d really helps in game play.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 06:49 PM   #14
sparkplug

I don't like 3D, not my thing wearing glasses to watch TV.

I hope 4K or 8K does become the standard very soon. Nature documentaries are my thing, I would love to see some in 8K or higher!

I watched some Breaking Bad at a mates house when he got a 4K TV and it looked very good, but for me it didn't make me want to go out and buy one there and then, which is what I did after seeing a PS3 on a mates 1080p TV back in 2007. Said TV is still in use today by my old nextdoor neighbour.

I've seen a few PS4 games in 4K as well, but it's not got me sold.

It sounds like I am some old fart but I'm not. Honest.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 02:39 AM   #15
motleyhoo

If you want to kill the PTB, stop buying what they are selling.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 08:21 AM   #16
tom bombadil

Yup! I can see that!

But first and foremost it's from Panasonic! Lol.

The main issues with the TV is telly vision shows and not the carrier waves.

I can and do go to my box, turn it on, watch a programme, switch it off when done! THAT'S how to stay on top. When one knows what's coming it's far different from just surfing until I find Del Boy or a lion chewing his catch! It's the surfing that is the problem....I feel!

I turn it off, go about my business, look for a new movie once a month, replay an old one. It's not my be-all and end-all. That's the key.

I am more fearful of the blue lights from phones and tablets.

Last edited by tom bombadil; 20-02-2019 at 11:58 AM.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 08:34 AM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

What is in the picture that you cannot see?
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 08:58 AM   #18
chockimon

Who said that we can only see in 1080? That's not what I've read. I read that we are physically capable of perceiving between 80 and 576 megapixels in the real world. That's around a 18000x18000 plus resolution. Some scientists claim it's as high as 64K. I have a 1080 TV down stairs and a 4K TV in my bedroom and I can see the difference in picture quality immeasurably.

Consider a view in front of you that is 90 degrees by 90 degrees, like looking through an open window at a scene. The number of pixels would be
90 degrees * 60 arc-minutes/degree * 1/0.3 * 90 * 60 * 1/0.3 = 324,000,000 pixels (324 megapixels).

At any one moment, you actually do not perceive that many pixels, but your eye moves around the scene to see all the detail you want. But the human eye really sees a larger field of view, close to 180 degrees. Let's be conservative and use 120 degrees for the field of view. Then we would see
120 * 120 * 60 * 60 / (0.3 * 0.3) = 576 megapixels.

The full angle of human vision would require even more megapixels.

That's physically and then there's spiritually, which probably doesn't have any physical limitations at all.
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 02:46 AM   #19
motleyhoo

Our eyes actually see more than what our brains allow us to see. Your vision is continuously being put through filters that take things out before we process the images. This is how NLP and FMRI work. Just by giving you trigger words, a person can make you not see things that are right in front of your eyes, because once you process the trigger words, your focus of attention acts like a filter to blank out things that you were not told to focus on. This has been proven through experimentation over and over for years.

Anyone who has done that experiment where you watch that video of guys passing a ball around and you're told to count how many times the ball is passed will know what I am talking about. If you have never seen this video, please google it, the experiment will change how you see the world forever.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #20
hizzy2

Maybe the 6k or 8k resolution screens are targeted for a select audience/customers such as the descendants of "Steve Austin"?. Could 6k+ resolution screens be for technophobes that need the latest greatest technology. I think people are getting wise to it as Apple phone sales have nose dived. Hopefully with the roll out of 5G the government will give access to free 4G wifi & for our health the free, but compulsory wearing of a tin foil lined, rainbow colored balaclava, styled for the inner angel divas were programming you to be! ?????
hizzy2 is offline   Reply With Quote