Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 26-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Default The Michael Tsarion Thread

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ion+Excerpt%3A

Last edited by thirdwave; 26-11-2008 at 10:52 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
strt
Premier Subscribers

Thanks, downloading
Old 27-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
clozaril
Inactive

thanks, a good watch !
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Good call Lime... how about renaming it "The Tsarion links thread" .. or something...?
Old 02-12-2008, 09:13 PM   #5
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

ahh allready done
Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #6
limelady
Inactive

Yes TW, I am thinking we might merge all the various researchers threads into one on-going thread for each researcher. Its easier for new members to find what they're looking for, and they can then just stick to the one thread if want to work their way through all the links provided for the various researchers.

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

sounds like a good plan to me
Old 03-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
curly

Thanks TW,fascinating watch,only got to 53 minutes before it jammed up just when he started opening up about freemasonrytry again in a bit.Liked everything i heard about freemasons,templars etc being thieves in the night and abusing the ancient archive that was supposed to be for the uplift of mankind.Not you average freemasons who do plenty of charitable stuff but the bloodlines of course who are colonizing our minds as mt puts it.Empowering ourselves with the ancient oracle etc,love it he confirms lots of things that allways rang true with me.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #9
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Thanks TW,fascinating watch,only got to 53 minutes before it jammed up just when he started opening up about freemasonrytry again in a bit.Liked everything i heard about freemasons,templars etc being thieves in the night and abusing the ancient archive that was supposed to be for the uplift of mankind.Not you average freemasons who do plenty of charitable stuff but the bloodlines of course who are colonizing our minds as mt puts it.Empowering ourselves with the ancient oracle etc,love it he confirms lots of things that allways rang true with me.
Yeah, i do think that people like to wash the baby out with the bath water when bashing people like Freemasons.... at the end of the day the powers they use are not evil.... they just use them for evil due to their own corruption and flaws....

and I generally think they would rather see what they do as evil than anything else... this is not taking into account the blatant evil things they do.... but im talking in general... magick...occult... so on..
Old 07-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #10
clozaril
Inactive

there is a good 2 hr interview from oct 08 on journeys with rebecca

about halfway down the page http://journeyswithrebecca.com/audio_2008.htm
Old 07-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
endlessvista
Inactive

He is seriously impressive.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
limelady
Inactive

There's also a good interview with Michael Tsarion and Austrailian researcher Max Igan on John Lipscomb's radio show here....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...69&postcount=3

Old 11-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #13
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
There's also a good interview with Michael Tsarion and Austrailian researcher Max Igan on John Lipscomb's radio show here....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...69&postcount=3

had a listen, checking out some more max igan thanks LL
Old 26-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #14
sentient

I've read Tsarion's book, which is quite an interesting story. What I've noticed, though, is that he basically says Atlantis was the first civilization which began on the continent Appalachia. These alien Atlanteans then merged their genetics with that of Neanderthal creating a new race. This race equally intelligent, and did not comply with the Atlantean agenda, so they took off to the continent of Oceania where they started the Lemurian civilization.

Now, if you take a look at ancient texts you'll see a lot of similarities in how things may have happened back then, but I'm a little confused. According to Madame Blavatsky, who Tsarion admires greatly (as do I), Lemuria was before Atlantis. So how could he get this backwards?

Plus, he goes into some wild theories about possible future outcomes:

1) the "Atlanteans" figure out a way out of this planet (Stargate technology, etc), then destroy the planet once they are out of range.

2) the "Dark Archons" realize that they cannot leave the planet and simply begin ruling the world with unmitigated tyranny, relentlessly and openly. All things pretty much go to hell.

3) the good of the world rise up against their oppressors by actually acting as a sacrifice, taking with them the evil masters.

4) mankind finally discovers the correct means to end the control with no loss of life or homeworld. Mankind proves itself as its own defender and redeemer. The beasts will be slain, the maidens rescued, the planet saved, and the ending happy.

He also speaks of "Ascended Masters" and makes references to C.S. Lewis' "Macrobes", that the Atlantean "Nephilim" are these Macrobes. In fact, here's what he says:

"C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien both knew that aliens were in total control of post-diluvian Earth, that they had replicated a race of Dragons or Reptilians, that they were, since the experiments of the Elizabethans, in leage with pan-dimensional entities. The latter, Lewis called them "Macrobes." Mankind, he said, takes for granted the world of the microbe. Though not visible to the naked eye, one has merely to make use of the microscope to confirm their existence. However, on the level "above" the human, exists the Macrobes. These cannot be seen with the naked eye, either. Their existence is known, or intuited, by the subtle inner faculties of the sensitive or clairvoyant. The word Enochian literally means "inner eye." Lewis implied, that no one can ever come into an understanding of the peculiar history of planet Earth without a knowledge of these entities."

He goes on to talk about how occultist John Dee invented "Enochian Magic" in order to contact these "Dark Archons" or "Macrobes".

Some pretty interesting stuff, not too far from the extreme works of Stewart Swerdlow.

I admire Tsarion's fantastic research, but he's got some stuff that's pretty sci-fi. If you think Icke is weird, read Michael Tsarion's book.

Last edited by sentient; 26-01-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 26-01-2009, 06:05 AM   #15
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient View Post

Now, if you take a look at ancient texts you'll see a lot of similarities in how things may have happened back then, but I'm a little confused. According to Madame Blavatsky, who Tsarion admires greatly (as do I), Lemuria was before Atlantis. So how could he get this backwards?
This is true. Tsarion has studied Blavatskys works, and states that he admires her tenacity, yet he still draws his own conclusions from the various data he has waded through himself. This is what I like about his work - he doesn't hang off the coat-tails of other researchers. He gives them credit where it's due, but he pieces things together and forms his own thesis based on his own conclusions.

Thanks for the post!
Old 26-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #16
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
ooooooooooh thanks for posting my dear!

i'm watching but it keeps freezing and jumping lol

Last edited by celtic isis; 26-01-2009 at 04:48 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #17
celtic isis
Inactive

Impressive he is

wow i actually think Architects of control has to be one of the best presentations, just this clip alone...

Looks like the mayans were right, 2012 wil mark the end of humanity, and the birth of the post human android, basically we ARE all going to be robots. It will be the movie Equilibrium, full stop.

People are just dying to numb their emotions. They already do with prozac lol

Love the guy on Kilroy in the clip, who says his wife isn't the same woman he married, and kilroy says she's an even better woman (now she's on prozac) and her husband answers, "No, she's different."

awesome!!

I love Tsarion's attitude when it comes to the stupid people amongst us, so funny, he feels sorry for and dispises our fellow "humans" at the same time haha much like myself...

hey are more than pathetic. Esspecially on facebook. What a bunch of morons most of the people i know are!
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #18
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
ooooooooooh thanks for posting my dear!

i'm watching but it keeps freezing and jumping lol
hate it when it does that... I usually press pause...go get a drink or something and let it stream for a while..
Old 27-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #19
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
Impressive he is

wow i actually think Architects of control has to be one of the best presentations, just this clip alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtpfY...aynext_from=PL

Looks like the mayans were right, 2012 wil mark the end of humanity, and the birth of the post human android, basically we ARE all going to be robots. It will be the movie Equilibrium, full stop.

People are just dying to numb their emotions. They already do with prozac lol

Love the guy on Kilroy in the clip, who says his wife isn't the same woman he married, and kilroy says she's an even better woman (now she's on prozac) and her husband answers, "No, she's different."

awesome!!

I love Tsarion's attitude when it comes to the stupid people amongst us, so funny, he feels sorry for and dispises our fellow "humans" at the same time haha much like myself...

hey are more than pathetic. Esspecially on facebook. What a bunch of morons most of the people i know are!
I just don't understand how so many can have so much apathy...all with ego's but don't think its there place to change the planet... big enough to have their egos... but apparently not big enough to make a difference.
Old 27-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #20
strt
Premier Subscribers

~4:10-6:10

Very good explanation of few universal rules out there.