Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 27-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Default Tsarion: The Destruction Of Atlantis..

There has been allot of attacking Tsarion recently.. I recently watch another of his vids here...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89081969524094

I recommend you check him out your selves....

If you don't like him then don't listen to him.... But I recommend him to people who have not checked him out, he has some very interesting research.

I think he is one of the masters of spotting the symbology around us and exposing the Deep roots of the NWO, very complimentary to Davids works.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
cruise4

I'm watching a lot of Tsarion just now. I'm learning a lot but other parts are confusing... where was Lemuria and are there any lemurians left possibly? Where might they be? Is Babylon in the Middle East or is it now the USA?

Any ideas thirdwave?

But yeah.... its interesting stuff. He knows a lot I think. Has his own slant but doesn't everyone.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
I'm watching a lot of Tsarion just now. I'm learning a lot but other parts are confusing... where was Lemuria and are there any lemurians left possibly? Where might they be? Is Babylon in the Middle East or is it now the USA?

Any ideas thirdwave?

But yeah.... its interesting stuff. He knows a lot I think. Has his own slant but doesn't everyone.
you got me there... Lemuria was meant to be a place IN Atlantes right? ....

I think they were the good guys (of have I got it the other way around?) ... this is a good question.. I might have to put this to him on his forum...

I would guess either they were wiped out by the mass floods and war.... or they survived but had to rebuild a civilisation.... maybe some of them were the gods and messiahs we have in Texts... as they were meant to be an advanced race.... I get the impression they were pretty much wiped out though... they were bascily us, but the versions before us.. that were more advanced.... (that's if Im thinking of the same group as you, i need to remember the words here)
Old 27-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
cruise4

"Lemuria was meant to be a place IN Atlantes right?"

Not from my understanding... Lemuria was where the first atlantean slaves went to. They came back for the second generation slaves (us) and talked us into going with them. So they appear to be the good guys.

But so far all I've heard is loads about the Atlanteans. I assume Lemuria is another continent. But where? I get the impression that the atlantean descendants are those we are having trouble with now. But is there a Lemurian contingent on our side somewhere? I have even heard a suggestion that this DNA thing is about tracking Lemurian descendants and they like them as sacrifices and child sex ring candidates etc.

Last edited by cruise4; 27-02-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 28-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
"Lemuria was meant to be a place IN Atlantes right?"

Not from my understanding... Lemuria was where the first atlantean slaves went to. They came back for the second generation slaves (us) and talked us into going with them. So they appear to be the good guys.
ahh yeah thats right, yeah Lemuria was another place they fled to when they woke up to how they were being messed with.... the who the human females loved and became inspired by, I am with you now...

Quote:
But so far all I've heard is loads about the Atlanteans. I assume Lemuria is another continent. But where? I get the impression that the atlantean descendants are those we are having trouble with now. But is there a Lemurian contingent on our side somewhere? I have even heard a suggestion that this DNA thing is about tracking Lemurian descendants and they like them as sacrifices and child sex ring candidates etc.
All this stuff could well be the case, but so hard to know for sure... I always kep in mind when we talk about this stuff its easy to see it as a short space of time... but we are talking about a whole new faze of time and evolution.... so there may well have been Lemurian's that were magical but eventually died out and interbred with humans... so on... as well as a continuation of the other type who were created to serve the Annunaki....

I guess if the earth was really messed up then and people were left to rebuild, it does explain things... just a shame the Lumurians were not a step ahead of the others... that is the only question I have.

Maybe over time more and more Annunaki visited and took advantage of the ignorance and need of the humans left over.... or maybe in the huge war although they screwed the planet up, they also simply won the war, just had allot of rebuilding to do....

I wish I had a time machine
Old 28-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
limelady
Inactive

Some people believe Lemuria was where this map below depicts it....

I've always felt Australia is/was part of Lemuria. There is much ancient stuff here.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #7

check out any of thisguys books out on lemuria i gave a couple i had to a friend ill have to get em back to read now .I drew a symbol from a dream one time and found it in the book some weeks later when i bought it an ancient sun symbol
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
ninja17

Pacific Ocean they say..

Old 28-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #9
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

To be honest it all makes sense that some of us could be descendants of the Lemurians and others from the other race.... also some from the reptilian type they created the serve them...

as I have sometimes met rich people who are more than liklely in the Illuminati...through the music biz and also when young and going to work with my old man when he done big jobs for really rich people (Fancy Curtains)

I always had this feeling (more intuition really) from them that they were alien to me.... and did not like my good nature (well good compared to them anyway)....

I think what it comes down to is they don't like the Lemurians because they dont like the truth, they like to keep their illusion as strong and alive as possible.

that's how it seems anyway.. purely from my outlook...

Last edited by thirdwave; 28-02-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 28-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #10
cruise4

Going through those links now, but Tsarion also says that after the cataclysm the lemurians fled to the outer reaches of the world, whereas the Atlanteans went to the equator which may have been more hospitable. Not sure where that gets us
Old 28-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
optimus pigpot
Banned

Default This is some of the most interesting stuff...

.... I' ve read on the site.

I will watch the videos. Keep posting this.

Intruiging.

Op.
optimus pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Going through those links now, but Tsarion also says that after the cataclysm the lemurians fled to the outer reaches of the world, whereas the Atlanteans went to the equator which may have been more hospitable. Not sure where that gets us
I do wonder if there are some good secret societies... as years ago many were killed for anything to with Tarot, or so on... so Im sure some people had secret groups that stuck with it.... maybe those people are still around today, and could well have been relation to the lemurians...

Tsarion's talk in Liverpool is not so much about this I don't thin, which is a shame as I would have liked to ask some some more questions on it...
Old 28-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #13
limelady
Inactive

Tsarions book Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation is an intriguing read. Full of information with a reference section which comprises over half of the book so that people can do their own follow-up research.

I thoroughly recommend this book to those with an open mind and interested in our earliest beginings and ancient civilisations.

Last edited by limelady; 28-02-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:56 PM   #14
cruise4

Anyone know who the music was by in the lemuria vid?

I hope some did survive somewhere. If the stories of our creation etc. are true I do feel a bond with them. Typical.... throw dynamite down Mt Shasta to make them show themselves
Old 28-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #15
cruise4

Old 28-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #16
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Anyone know who the music was by in the lemuria vid?

I hope some did survive somewhere. If the stories of our creation etc. are true I do feel a bond with them. Typical.... throw dynamite down Mt Shasta to make them show themselves
Yep! That's hu-mans for ya!

Thanks for those vid links!
Old 29-02-2008, 12:03 AM   #17
cruise4

The Children of The Law of One and The Lost Teachings of Atlantis
http://www.scribd.com/word/download/...?extension=pdf
Old 29-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #18
limelady
Inactive

Default Were these ruins once part of Lemuria?

Some of Oceana's prehistoric architechture

Would this site in Nan Madol

have looked like this this?

http://www.janeresture.com/oceania_a...lls_sketch.jpg Click to increase the size of this pic

For more information about this and other ancient ruins in the Pacific,
go HERE

More info about Nan Madol on wiki
Micronesia HERE

Last edited by limelady; 29-02-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #19
limelady
Inactive

Default A City Submerged in the Ocean. Lemuria?

Undersea Ruins Around Yonaguni Island in Japan

At the southern tip of Yonaguni Island in the Ryukyu Islands, approximately half a century ago, divers found ruins of man-made constructions in the ocean. The site included a square-shaped structure covered with coral, a giant platform with edges and corners, as well as streets, stairways, and an arched building. One could say that the ruins resembled an altar in the ancient city. It covered about 200 meters from west to east, and about 140 meters from north to south. Its highest point reached about 26 meters.

In 1986, local divers named this underwater city "Diving Area of Undersea Ruins." It drew a lot of attention when the news media reported it. Soon after its discovery, the University of Ryukyu formed an "Undersea Archaeological Exploration Team" (UAET), and embarked on an eight-year research project. Under the sea southeast of Shihuan Island and in the surrounding areas, more ruins were discovered, including a construction made of stone, a cave-like structure surrounded by pillars, a statue of a human head, an arch, and geometric turtle statues. The most surprising discovery was the "Hieroglyph," which was engraved into a stone wall and left behind by an ancient civilization assumed to be a highly advanced human culture.

If one looks from above, there are streets and farmland surrounding the ruins. The largest ruin was 100 meters in length, and 25 meters in height, and was built with giant rocks. According to the UAET of the University of Ryukyu, a computer-generated model showed that the place might have been an altar of a temple, where the ancients gathered and held worship ceremonies. There were two half-circle pillar caves north of the temple. Archeologists believe them to be a place for bathing prior to a ceremony. There was an arched gate east of the temple where two giant rocks overlapped each other. The top showed rectangular man-made holes in the rocks. Presumably, the rocks were shaped by machines and used as the city's cornerstones.

In addition, under the ocean, around well-known "Lishenyan" of southeast Yonaguni Island, a statue of a human head several feet tall was uncovered. Facial features could still be clearly discerned. Later, near the giant human head statue, groups of hieroglyphs were found. This indicates the builders of the undersea ruins were a highly advanced civilization.

Masaaki Kimura is a professor of geology at the University of Ryukyu. He stated during a September 1999 interview that one could clearly see that they were man-made constructions. There were streets, right angle stairs with round holes in the rock which seemed designed for stone pillar insertion, etc. The discovery of the human head statue and the hieroglyphs, were especially convincing that the undersea ruins at south Yonaguni Island originated from a prehistoric civilization.

Elsewhere they found a pyramid!

Go HERE to read more
Old 29-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #20
cruise4

What do you reckon?

Easter Island

Southeast Yonaguni Island

http://www.netaxs.com/trance/rapanui.html

Plate Tectonics of region
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...p5/easter4.htm

Last edited by cruise4; 29-02-2008 at 01:21 AM.