Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 03-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #81
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by banktop View Post
Wow just clicked on to see how many was there going to watch later So the Corbyn bandwagon just keeps on going.

I think this could be something big the public are starting to feel they have a voice in Corbyn,

Tories are very quite as they know the game will be up if he gets in

UKIP need to stop laughing and start getting Corbyn on side if not this could hurt UKIP big style
UKIP supporters will not vote for him if he does not want to leave the EU,and I doubt he will offer that to the public .
It will be interesting to hear what he says in the running up to the EU Referendum,and which camp he will side with .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:35 PM   #82
banktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
UKIP supporters will not vote for him if he does not want to leave the EU,and I doubt he will offer that to the public .
It will be interesting to hear what he says in the running up to the EU Referendum,and which camp he will side with .
I thinking of 2020 and if he is for the EU this could cause alot to vote for the yes to stay in.

I know he is against TTIP that why we need Farage to get him onside
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #83
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by banktop View Post
I thinking of 2020 and if he is for the EU this could cause alot to vote for the yes to stay in.

I know he is against TTIP that why we need Farage to get him onside
Its not going to happen ,he hates Farage ,thats pretty clear ,and totally misrepresented UKIP to the public ...he even called Farage a banker ,and when corrected by the Radio host he just ignored him.

Corbyn is being pushed forward to kill the UKIP vote .
Old 03-08-2015, 06:47 PM   #84
banktop

Quote:
Its not going to happen ,he hates Farage ,thats pretty clear ,and totally misrepresented UKIP to the public ...he even called Farage a banker ,and when corrected by the Radio host he just ignored him.

I agree with that
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:58 PM   #85
doom_monger

Quote:

But that's absurd, Farage wasn't a banker he was a commodity broker who worked for a French Bank.
doom_monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:06 PM   #86
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom_monger View Post
But that's absurd, Farage wasn't a banker he was a commodity broker who worked for a French Bank.

When I hear Corbyn slagging off Goldman Sachs and the German Arms manufactures as Farage did in the EU regarding the Greek crisis,I might just think he is the real deal ,untill then the jury is still out .
Old 03-08-2015, 08:36 PM   #87
grannie27

Quote:
So I was just wondering ,by throwing this Ex Banker label at Farage is his assumption he must be part of the problems in the UK ...
Based on that are we to assume every MP in Parliament is a Paedophile ??
Old 03-08-2015, 09:47 PM   #88
h2pogo
Inactive

A commodity broker that worked for a bank = BANKER...
commodity broker that worked for a bank, turned politician = LYING BANKER..

What i find worrying is how a Labour or any politician from a political party can pull crowds of thousands...I dont think this has ever happened before in my lifetime...After what Labour have done they should be chasing the fucker down the st with pitch forks not clapping him.

Can anyone tell me why? I dont have tv or streaming, read a few things about him but cant find anything other than the same clever political talk saying nothing..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:09 PM   #89
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
A commodity broker that worked for a bank = BANKER...
commodity broker that worked for a bank, turned politician = LYING BANKER..

What i find worrying is how a Labour or any politician from a political party can pull crowds of thousands...I dont think this has ever happened before in my lifetime...After what Labour have done they should be chasing the fucker down the st with pitch forks not clapping him.

Can anyone tell me why? I dont have tv or streaming, read a few things about him but cant find anything other than the same clever political talk saying nothing..
He is just saying the right things .....just what he accused Farage of doing ..the difference is the Zionist lobby will NEVER allow him to deliver them .
I have no time for him now ,I did think he might be ok ,but after the LBC interview ,I can see he is fake as fuck .....
Old 03-08-2015, 10:23 PM   #90
doom_monger

Quote:
He is just saying the right things .....just what he accused Farage of doing ..the difference is the Zionist lobby will NEVER allow him to deliver them .
I have no time for him now ,I did think he might be ok ,but after the LBC interview ,I can see he is fake as fuck .....
Surely you would want to be with someone that the zionist lobby are against rather than one propped up why it, the clue is in the mainstream media's treatment of them both.

Farage is treated like a lovable rouge who's genuine, Corbyn's been treated like the second coming of the black plague
Old 03-08-2015, 10:32 PM   #91
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Surely you would want to be with someone that the zionist lobby are against rather than one propped up why it, the clue is in the mainstream media's treatment of them both.

Farage is treated like a lovable rouge who's genuine, Corbyn's been treated like the second coming of the black plague
Haha do leave off, you saying Farage didn't cop it off the media? His growing popularity despite the snipes forced the MSM to think again about the way they handled him.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:36 PM   #92
grannie27

Quote:

Funny never saw Corbyn in a plane wreck all over the media, and then have the same pilot trying to shoot him months later ,who then went on to "Kill" himself ...

If he is not controlled opposition he will be dead way before the labour Leader vote ......the zionists would never allow it .
Old 03-08-2015, 10:45 PM   #93
doom_monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Haha do leave off, you saying Farage didn't cop it off the media? His growing popularity despite the snipes forced the MSM to think again about the way they handled him.
Farage's rarely been challenged on media, he has pretty much free reign to do and say whatever he likes, no matter how wrong. The victimisation your actually talking about is pretty much him and his lackeys playing the victim card.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:54 PM   #94
grannie27

Quote:
Farage's rarely been challenged on media, he has pretty much free reign to do and say whatever he likes, no matter how wrong. The victimisation your actually talking about is pretty much him and his lackeys playing the victim card.
Piss off ...you only had to watch the debate with the Three Witches of Leftwick and Millfuckwit and how it was fixed by the BBC
and they did admit after the audience was pro left ,the fact Farage stood his ground gained UKIP 4 million votes in the Election ....the Third biggest vote .

Funny how a few idiots in UKIP (no doubt planted ) made racist remarks ,and the whole party was classed as Racist

Well the Labour party based on this logic must all be fucking Paedophiles since they have so many in their party

http://labour25.com/labour25/
Old 03-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #95
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
What do you mean by "challenged" there must be another meaning as well as the one i'm familiar with.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:12 PM   #96
doom_monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
What do you mean by "challenged" there must be another meaning as well as the one i'm familiar with.
Here is a real example of him being challenged, shows him up for the cringe worthy and slimy turd he is.

This is what happens when a real presenter doesn't allow you to spout crap, which unfortunately rarely happens in the case of Farage seeing as his pay masters pretty much run the show.

Compare that with an interview of him by say Nick Ferrari or Iain Dale and you see how much they allow him to get away with.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:14 PM   #97
grannie27

Quote:
Here is a real example of him being challenged, shows him up for the cringe worthy and slimy turd he is.

This is what happens when a real presenter doesn't allow you to spout crap, which unfortunately rarely happens in the case of Farage seeing as his pay masters pretty much run the show.

Compare that with an interview of him by say Nick Ferrari or Iain Dale and you see how much they allow him to get away with.
what example ??
Old 03-08-2015, 11:23 PM   #98
grannie27

Here is an example .....a massive channel 4 FAIL ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzNsedunHHY

as a person says .....

Quote:
epic fail by channel 4, lets get 2 romanians on to slate UKIP and not have anyone from UKIP to defend the party, and one of them agrees with UKIP, and when she is talking, he swings around and says the the other one, "you tell us"

Last edited by grannie27; 03-08-2015 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:23 PM   #99
bendoon

Quote:

The CBI want to stay in the EU and are in favour of mass immigration, same as Corbyn, so if anything Corbyn is in the pay of big business and Farage is against them.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:39 PM   #100
grannie27

Quote:

What fucking example ??? put up or shut up ..are you speaking of James O, Dickhead Brian ...who got a BBC Morning Talkshow and lost it just as fast because the audience hated his slimy ways ?