Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-03-2011, 04:34 AM   #1
vajradhatu

Default Nottingham Crown Court 15th March 2011

On March 15, 2011, Kirk is set to appear at Nottingham Crown Court for sentencing for “production” of 43 plants of the Cannabis variety.
The facts, as things currently stand, are these:
Kirk’s strawman was found not guilty of intending to supply said vegetable matter.
He has been denied due process on a number of points as highlighted previously.
The Judge has consistently refused to answer the question of whether he was acting under his honourable oath of office, who the injured party is, what the elements of the ‘crime’ are and has denied Kirk access to admin assistance and forced him to conduct his defence from the dock.
Kirk has asserted on each occasion that he is not “ MR STRAWMAN” and has only entered the dock under duress and coercion.
He has an unrebutted Claim of Right with her Maj which the judge has refused to be allowed into evidence and refused to answer questions about.
It is already on record that Kirk has not consented to the trial and has waived any and all benefits offered by the Court.
We request, therefore, that as many of you as possible be in attendance on Tuesday to come and act as peaceful witnesses, independent media journalists, free thinkers and/or mavericks of all descriptions. As the Birkenhead episode shows, the more of us in attendance, the more positive energy we can generate.
Kirk’s determination to stand his ground is a fine example to us all, and we feel this merits a large turnout. After all, he who doesn’t claim his rights has none.
Further details to follow. Those of us in Snottingham, please note we will be meeting on Saturday, usual time, usual venue.

Namaste
vajradhatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
ben10

if i was kirk i wouldn't want a load of freemen in the court pretending they are helping me when i'm gonna be sent down for having 43 plants. Sure, kirk should be able to smoke whatever he likes but like all the recent cases of freeman help it's going to end badly and kirk will suffer a longer sentence.
I've been looking at the freemen now for two months and this seems a common outcome for those who try the freeman magic, maybe kirk will be different, i hope for his sake that he is.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #3
infidelyork

This'll be him then...
Quote:
Man found guilty of growing drugs

A MAN has been found guilty of producing £18,000 worth of cannabis.

Kirk Haining, 24, of Pavior Road, Bestwood Estate, was convicted by a jury at Nottingham Crown Court yesterday afternoon.

Jurors will today continue to deliberate on a second allegation of possessing cannabis with intent to supply.

The accused is defending himself and says he is commonly known as Kirk and the family name is Haining.

The charges relate to the discovery by police officers of cannabis growing in a bedroom at Haining's rented home after they responded to a 999 call about a break-in.
http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/wh...l/article.html

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
mark1963

18,0000 for 43 plants - I wish. How do they calculate now, by a proposed years production?

Good luck to Kirk and hopefully people will turn up.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
18,0000 for 43 plants - I wish. How do they calculate now, by a proposed years production?

£18,000 more like just around £4000-5000, do they pick figures out of the air and decide that's how much it's worth?

It sure seems that way.

He'd have to make £418 on each plant for that kind of money, £418 for just over an ounce?

Last time i checked an ounce was around £130, if it was normal weed £70-80.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
yozhik

truthseeker ... completely off topic [sorry all members] ... but you might want to look into 'Neotame' and update your signature.

Sorry ... wasn't trying to troll the thread.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
starship

Question

What times the hearing at?
starship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #8
starship

it sounds to me like entering the court as a third party representative of the strawman, is not as good an idea as not entering the court & staying at home & if anyone comes to collect said person, denying that one is MR JOHN DOE (legal fiction) & remaining anonymous.

It seems that once you enter their court, you are in their territory & they will do as they please.

It reminds me of reports of people swiming in the sea, getting attacked by a shark & then everyone demanding the shark be destroyed. You enter the water at your own risk - its the sharks domain. People dont belong in the sea!! ignore their invitation to attend court?

Last edited by starship; 09-03-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #9
starship

Question

How does the court prove the plants are the occupants of the house, the occupant planted them, what the occupant intends to do with them if anything (just liked the look of them), and that the occupant knows what kind of plant they are?
Old 09-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #10
freedom1st

My view is that the recent success of Roger Hayes @ Birkenhead, and the amazing support the BCG received in papers like the DM, should not be tainted by a case like this. People will go against someone they percieve is into drugs and as a result all the goodwill BCG currently has will be diminished.
I'm not against cannabis at all, but looking at the bigger picture and what needs to be achieved, I would say do what you can to keep the public on side.

Last edited by freedom1st; 09-03-2011 at 11:49 AM.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #11
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:

I believe they now take the whole weight of the plant,
and estimate the total value of their usually inflated street price decreed by them.
It also depends how good the grower is as to the returns on the plant.
If you really know your stuff you can get several Oz per plant....
Also the quality... for example 'cheese weed' goes for over £200 per Oz...

Good luck to Kirk whatever path he chooses.
What he was doing is NOT A CRIME!
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
angelthecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by starship View Post
ignore their invitation to attend court?
not a good idea, you should not ignor it, you should send the summons back and rebut it has any jurisdiction over a growing plant, you could use GOD as your dealer [as he supplied the plant,] and if it is under admiralty jurisdiction, [court marshal] you are allowed any senior officer of your choice as your defence attorney, so demand you require the queen [Admiral of the fleet] to be the defence attorney

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #13
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
My view is that the recent success of Roger Hayes @ Birkenhead, and the amazing support the BCG received in papers like the DM, should not be tainted by a case like this. People will go against someone they percieve is into drugs and as a result all the goodwill BCG currently has will be diminished.
I'm not against cannabis at all, but looking at the bigger picture and what needs to be achieved, I would say do what you can to keep the public on side.
I would disagree with you. In the Bible God gave man all the plants of the Earth. The fact some jumped up Nazi's made it illegal is neither here nor there.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
starship

Quote:
I disagree with you.

the two cases are clearly unrelated.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #15
starship

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
not a good idea, you should not ignor it, you should send the summons back and rebut it has any jurisdiction over a growing plant, you could use GOD as your dealer [as he supplied the plant,] and if it is under admiralty jurisdiction, [court marshal] you are allowed any senior officer of your choice as your defence attorney, so demand you require the queen [Admiral of the fleet] to be the defence attorney
id say its a lot easier & probably more errective to say i am not MR JOHN DOE, if anyone comes a knockin!

If people really want to test the freeman movement. Just refuse to tell the police who you are.

They cant prove who you are, although once everyones chipped, this may be different.

Just refuse to give them a strawman - see what happens! maybe theyll throw you into guantanamo bay, maybe they wont do anything, who knows??/

same goes for all council tax, bank loan, debt collector, HMRC tax investigation statements - no thanks "mr john doe" is not me.
Who am I? a flesh & blood man and a peaceful inhabitant of planet earth. who are you?

Last edited by starship; 09-03-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #16
freedom1st

Quote:
I would disagree with you. In the Bible God gave man all the plants of the Earth. The fact some jumped up Nazi's made it illegal is neither here nor there.
Not disagreeing with that at all. I'm just saying look at the bigger picture and what you wish to achieve. Perception is everything!
Old 09-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
freedom1st

Quote:
I disagree with you.

the two cases are clearly unrelated.
That isn't the point! Both will be seen as coming from BCG or freemen, which will then affect the credibility of both. We are currently on the winning side and unfortunately you have to take the majority of the public with you if you want to win.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #18
starship

Quote:
Not disagreeing with that at all. I'm just saying look at the bigger picture and what you wish to achieve. Perception is everything!
perception is down to the individuals mind. i dont really care what the next man thinks. Mind is low level mental acitivity

the only way the two cases are related is in that both are refusing to wear the strawmans cloak.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #19
starship

Quote:
That isn't the point! Both will be seen as coming from BCG or freemen, which will then affect the credibility of both. We are currently on the winning side and unfortunately you have to take the majority of the public with you if you want to win.
whose linking krik with BCG?

i dont see any adverts for kirk on the bCG website....
Old 09-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #20
freedom1st

Quote:
whose linking krik with BCG?

i dont see any adverts for kirk on the bCG website....
Again, that's irrelevant. What I'm saying is that if the media get involved, they will make the link. And that won't do BCG/Freemen any favours.