Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #201
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moderator Note:

lets stay on topic here guys. Discussions on the intricacies of 911 have been posted elsewhere in their own threads. Please present relevant material as discussed in the OP and continuing posts to show how 911 appears in films / media prior to 911

thanks
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #202
zephirop
Banned

From Urban Strike by EA released around '93 time.

zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #203
unlockthepower

Two Crude Dudes - 1991

Almost...

Old 31-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #204
Dude111

I think the movie DIE HARD was mentioned on this thread but im not sure....

Well @ the beggining of this movie i noticed something else..... When he was on the plane the guy said to him "YOU DONT LIKE FLYING DO YOU??" and the guy ended up saying something about doing it for 9 years (flying i guess) and then the guy sees johns gun and john says "Dont worry im a cop,i have been doing it for 11 years"

911!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #205
unlockthepower

Damn, unfortunately the owner of the account of all those photos has closed the account or it has been removed. I knew I should have saved all those images while I had the chance.
If anyone knows the url of a similar archive please post it up.
The one removed contained over 620 images and was the largest of any such archive I have managed to find so far.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #206
cluas

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Damn, unfortunately the owner of the account of all those photos has closed the account or it has been removed. I knew I should have saved all those images while I had the chance.
If anyone knows the url of a similar archive please post it up.
The one removed contained over 620 images and was the largest of any such archive I have managed to find so far.
It's a shame that it's gone. I have around 200 max. on my HDD.

It would be cool if we could make some kind of list - but it's too much work for me right now.

Last edited by cluas; 01-01-2013 at 12:53 PM.
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #207
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
It's a shame that it's gone. I have around 200 max. on my HDD.

It would be cool if we could make some kind of list - but it's too much work for me right now.
That's what was so great about that account that was closed, it was, as far as i could tell, pretty much a definitive collection.

We will have to gradually over time gather as many as possible and put them all together on a blog or something and add all the videos e.t.c to go along with it.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #208
unlockthepower

Here's an interesting one.

(Read the intro text too)

Old 08-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #209
silver_wind_wood

Maybe I'm wrong, but to me it sounds like 9/11 when that whispering female voice starts after 3:00

Soundtrack from "The Cube" 1997

Last edited by silver_wind_wood; 08-01-2013 at 10:55 AM.
silver_wind_wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #210
sarge sharpei

Wolfen: 1981 film starring Albert Finney and Diane Venora.
Not about the planned demolition exactly, but had some horror, brutal murder and WTC was the backdrop when the first murder victim is killed. He was also the architect of "the towers" mentioned in the film.

http://povcrystal.blogspot.com/2010/...fen-redux.html

South Bronx, in this film looks like 911, too. Interesting.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0083336/

Last edited by sarge sharpei; 08-01-2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: add pic
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #211
unlockthepower

Alphabetical list of movies that have features the WTC centres:

http://wtcinmovies.tripod.com/num.html
Old 19-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #212
unlockthepower

WTC towers in movies New compilation video series:

Part 1:
Old 20-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #213
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower

Wow quite alot just there!

Thanx for sharing this!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #214
doobyferkin
Inactive

Default Some movies in the five years leading up to 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post

Independence Day - Jeff Goldblums computer shows 9:11

Armageddon - Countdown clock for the spaceship shows 9:11

Enemy of the State - Brills birthday is 9/11

The Patriot - Mel Gibson says 9 pounds, 11 ounces, perfect.

Pearl Harbour - 9/11 on Afflects optician test

Seven - Tape recorder is paused at 9:11

Traffic - boxes in the back of a van are stamped with 9/11

Terminator 2 - The bridge the T1000 hits has 9-11 on it.

Gremlins - has a reference but I cant remember what it was.

Theres loads, there is a list on this forum somewhere else but I cant find it. If I think of anymore I will let you know.
This is a post from a recent thread I made re The Trueman Show.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061232785

Some movies in the five years leading up to 9/11 and then the Patriot Act, I will put them in four categories; warning, lesson, propaganda and PSYOP, and briefly explain why.……

1968 - 2001: A Space Odyssey…......….placed here due to its links to 2001 and Stanley Kubrick death and last film in 1999.

1996 – The Cable Guy….Lesson/Warning….TV is a false reality and stop watching.

1996 – Independence day….Propaganda/PSYOP….USA citizens be prepared for something big going down and get ready to renew your elegance.

1997 - Conspiracy Theory….PSYOP….have not watched but based on the title alone I describe as a PSYOP as it is to mock conspiracy theorists, as there will be many.

1997 – Gattaca….Warning….what lays ahead in the future if we allow it.

1998 - The Truman Show….Warning/Lesson….if we can overcome our fear of living we can set ourselves free from the illusion of our controlled reality and if we don't then we remain in bondage.

1998 – Armageddon….Propaganda/PSYOP….. have not watched but based on the title alone I describe as a propaganda and PSYOP as it is fear mongering and placing this theme in our psyche.

1999 – Ed TV….Lesson/Warning….Big brother is coming so watch out.

1999 - The Matrix ….Lesson/Warning….Our reality has been manipulated.

1999 - Eyes Wide Shut….Warning…. have not watched but based on the title alone I describe as a warning as the title suggests to be informing us that we are “asleep”

2000 - The Patriot….Propaganda/PSYOP…. have not watched but based on the title alone I describe as a propaganda and PSYOP as it is preparing its audience to accept the USA Patriot ACT

2000 - Big Brother (TV)….Propaganda….Welcome to the land of CCTV and get used to it.

2001 - Pearl Harbour….Propaganda/PSYOP….USA citizens its time to get patriotic because the new pearl harbour is just around the corner.

These are all brief summaries and based on my thoughts alone as a film fan and observer. I could go into lots more detail but do not have the time or energy at the moment. Please add anything else to my analysis or let me know if and why you agree or disagree.

If we accept that 9/11 was an “inside job” and the Patriot ACT was possibly written much sooner than October 2001 and before the events of 9/11, while being rushed through congress which lead to big changes in society that promote a new world order, then it is easier to accept that the “government” has the means to fund and control the film industry which has a massive audiences and a loud voice, to use as propaganda and PSYOP to manipulate the masses, while there may be some well meaning and well informed people or “truthers” in the industry that also have the means to teach and warn us through their employment and connections with the film industry.

Movies and TV (including art, poetry, music etc..) are and has been for a long time giving us clues to world events. Deciphering the meanings can be unbelievable and shocking at times. Just think how much information can be hidden in a single frame, either large or microscopic, good examples are Neo's passport in Matrix and Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie. There will be loads more that we have not been able to identify yet.

Last edited by doobyferkin; 20-01-2013 at 08:57 AM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #215
cluas

Quote:

Thanks, Unlockthepower
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #216
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
This is a post from a recent thread I made re The Trueman Show.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061232785
I appreciate the effort but you say you haven't even watched alot of them.
Old 20-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #217
theroach
Inactive

Too many to list here, but there are more at the link...not just films/tv either, some corporate ads, music, books etc.

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogs...n-working.html

Last edited by theroach; 20-01-2013 at 03:12 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #218
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Wow quite alot just there!

Thanx for sharing this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Thanks, Unlockthepower
You're welcome! If you find anything else interesting please share in this thread!

Check this out:

Hackers 1995:

The movie is set in New York.
In the opening credits of the 1995 movie Hackers, the airplane Dade Murphy is traveling on, flies over Lower Manhattan from North to South.

Just as the cityscape transforms into an electronic circuit board before the main titles appear, the North Tower of the World Trade Center passes directly underneath plane’s flight path.

The plane in the opening credits is a Boeing 767. You can clearly see the numbers “767″ on the tail if you freeze frame the movie and increase the brightness and contrast.

The plane that hit the North Tower on 9/11 was an American Airlines Boeing 767, flying from North to South, just like the plane in the movie.

Dade Murphy’s original online alias in the movie is “ZERO COOL”. On 9/11, the World Trade Center was turned into Ground ZERO.

Zero Cool released a computer virus which affected the New York stock exchange. The ZERO and COOL of 9/11 affected the stock exchange.

Murphy first went to school at a fictional “Stanton High School”. The real school that was used in the movie was Stuyvesant High school, located just a few blocks from the World Trade Center.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackers_(film)
Google maps:
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Because of his past actions, Murphy had to change his alias to CRASH OVERRIDE.

Kate Libby, the other main character in the movie was known as ACID BURN.

Together, Dade and Kate were known as CRASH AND BURN.

In the movie, the words NEW WORLD ORDER are mentioned in a video file sent to Murphy on a laptop by the movies villian. One of the images on the laptop is the ALL SEEING EYE of the ILLUMINATI.

At 9 minutes:

At the very end of the movie, the words CRASH AND BURN appear as blinking office lights on three skyscrapers.

At 1:10:

On 9/11, three skyscrapers CRASHed AND BURNed. (Although i'm not sure if it's actually 4 in this picture - still from the movie - If so, possibly the three WTCs and the Pentagon?)

At 7:27 the WTCs are shown fading to black:

Last edited by unlockthepower; 20-01-2013 at 03:01 PM.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #219
theroach
Inactive

Checking the time 8:11....for the 9 broadcast.

"Dont forget the big giveaway at 9! its almost time"

theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #220
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
I appreciate the effort but you say you haven't even watched alot of them.
That is right, the films that I have not watched yet I listed them due to the wording in the titles, as a title alone can say so much. Feel free to disagree with any of my observations on them or you can add more links/information on those films if you have watched them yourself, although I have read some interesting links to 9/11 with some of these movies I have not seen, on this thread.

Last edited by doobyferkin; 20-01-2013 at 04:13 PM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote