Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 14-02-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
pookzta

Exclamation Dr. Judy Wood's Book: Where Did The Towers Go?

Dr. Judy Wood’s book is finally out!

Check it out here: www.wheredidthetowersgo.com

This book is of vast importance - the most detailed and illustrative study of what happened to the WTC buildings - and a look at the nature and some of the possible history behind the technology which was used to turn more than 90% of those buildings to microspheric iron-rich dust.

See what people are saying about the book here: http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/comments

Here is a promotional trailer, which you can share with others if you wish:

The cost for this 500-page, hardcover, full-color book is only $39.95, which is nothing considering how important this book is and how much my school text books of similar size cost.

Please support the book in some way, shape or form - even if only by forwarding or re-posting this message.

Thanks for reading this if you did!

Best wishes,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Last edited by pookzta; 14-02-2011 at 03:56 PM.
pookzta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
dave52

That's an expensive book. I'd like to read it though.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Me too.
That's the problem with these theorists/theories... always want money when the truth should be free!
Obviously she needs some cash to fund her research,
it just seems like 9/11 is becoming a cash cow with lots of alternative theories turning into books.
I'll be looking for the torrent file I'm afraid...
after I've read Keith Richards autobiography!
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Me too.
That's the problem with these theorists/theories... always want money when the truth should be free!
Obviously she needs some cash to fund her research,
it just seems like 9/11 is becoming a cash cow with lots of alternative theories turning into books.
I'll be looking for the torrent file I'm afraid...
after I've read Keith Richards autobiography!
Och, there ya go again! YET ANOTHER anonymous poster muddling the definition of theory and evidence!

Trouble with these internet forum posters is that they don't look at details, they jump to conclusions, they make assumptions and often end up making incorrect statements and deliberately or inadvertently promote false information.

Fortunately, some people are willing to make huge sacrifice to try and deliver information and evidence which is censored, covered up and ridiculed by those who should (and often do) know better. (That's what my book is about. It took about 1/50th of the effort to create that Dr Wood's book did and it's black and white mainly - so I decided to give it away free to minimise the moans of meanies).

An earlier attempt was made to have a publisher produce a version which might've ended up being cheaper, but then he disclosed he wasn't interested in publishing the book at all (having strung things along for perhaps 1 year or more).

If you don't want the book, no one is forcing you to buy it. Most of the information is available for free anyway - either on my website http://www.checktheevidence.com/ or http://www.drjudywood.com/.

If you think 500-page hard back books should be given away and delivered free, fair enough - and if you can find someone to print and deliver such things free, we'd love to hear from you - it would be a great constructive use of your time rather than slagging off those who are trying to do what I described above.

For those that want to read some reviews, go right ahead.

http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/comments/

For those that don't, please "put up" or "shut up".

Last edited by andrewjohnson; 14-02-2011 at 11:57 AM.
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjohnson View Post
Och, there ya go again! YET ANOTHER anonymous poster muddling the definition of theory and evidence!
Anonymous.... under forum guidelines. Read them?
Not that I should have to provide my name to provide an opinion...
can you think of a good reason why that should be the case?
I am well aware of the definitions of theory and evidence;
perhaps you could point out where the confusion is for the sake of clarity?

Quote:
Trouble with these internet forum posters is that they don't look at details, they jump to conclusions, they make assumptions and often end up making incorrect statements and deliberately or inadvertently promote false information.
That would be you making erm.... assumptions... no?
Obviously you're promoting your own material, which I don't have a problem with,
I don't see how that connects to people looking into alternative theories,
and why you would have a problem with that.
Trouble is,
this forum sees a lot of people who just turn up, make a few posts, and then shamelessly plug their own material.
Catch my drift?

Quote:
Fortunately, some people are willing to make huge sacrifice to try and deliver information and evidence which is censored, covered up and ridiculed by those who should (and often do) know better. (That's what my book is about. It took about 1/50th of the effort to create that Dr Wood's book did and it's black and white mainly - so I decided to give it away free to minimise the moans of meanies).

An earlier attempt was made to have a publisher produce a version which might've ended up being cheaper, but then he disclosed he wasn't interested in publishing the book at all (having strung things along for perhaps 1 year or more).

http://www.amazon.com/review/R24EG4V...wasThisHelpful

If you don't want the book, no one is forcing you to buy it. Most of the information is available for free anyway - either on my website http://www.checktheevidence.com/ or http://www.drjudywood.com/.

If you think 500-page hard back books should be given away and delivered free, fair enough - and if you can find someone to print and deliver such things free, we'd love to hear from you - it would be a great constructive use of your time rather than slagging off those who are trying to do what I described above.

For those that want to read some reviews, go right ahead.

http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/comments/

Well, one way to promote your material is just to turn up having a go at people,
be sure to let the forum know how well that works out.
Perhaps we could then make some proposals to Dragons Den about how they should run advertising campaigns.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
dave52

Hey Andrew... You have to admit - that is bloody expensive for a book yes...?

Why did Judy go for a Hardback instead of a Paperback...? That has surely pushed the price up for no reason.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 14-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Hey Andrew... You have to admit - that is bloody expensive for a book yes...?

Why did Judy go for a Hardback instead of a Paperback...? That has surely pushed the price up for no reason.
$50 is a lot for a book, yes - but you have to look at what is in it.

Also, can you find somewhere that will ship things that are 3 pounds in weight for free? Royal Mail charge £5.90 for inland UK first class post.

I posted a packet which weighed 1 kg to the USA by Royal mail and it cost over £13! And that's just shipping!

Therefore as I mentioned in my post, you have to look at details. It's not expensive for what the book is - comparing it to other university text books (which is perhaps the closest to what this is).

Did you look at the amazon thread? That partly answers your "paperback" question. Hmmm - details again...

It's all about perception management you see - and those that want to keep this evidence covered up have done an excellent job in this area - it has largely been successful for reasons I mentioned earlier.

As I said, no one is forced to buy the book - and most of the information is available for free anyway. It's just that this is all the information collated in one place - which has taken a great deal of time and effort.

Last edited by andrewjohnson; 14-02-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #8
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Anonymous.... under forum guidelines. Read them?
Not that I should have to provide my name to provide an opinion...
can you think of a good reason why that should be the case?
I am well aware of the definitions of theory and evidence;
perhaps you could point out where the confusion is for the sake of clarity?

That would be you making erm.... assumptions... no?
Obviously you're promoting your own material, which I don't have a problem with,
I don't see how that connects to people looking into alternative theories,
and why you would have a problem with that.
Trouble is,
this forum sees a lot of people who just turn up, make a few posts, and then shamelessly plug their own material.
Catch my drift?

Well, one way to promote your material is just to turn up having a go at people,
be sure to let the forum know how well that works out.
Perhaps we could then make some proposals to Dragons Den about how they should run advertising campaigns.
Oh dear. Forum guidelines ay? Wow. Are you interested in the truth about 9/11? Are you a supporter of secrecy and anonymity? Personally, I weigh these things against "forum gudielines" and such and think it puts me in a much stronger position if I put my name where my mouth/keyboard is. People can go onto my website, find my contact details and speak to me in person.

You've chosen not to do this - which is fine. However, you are therefore indistinguishable from the other "forum noise" which pervades most of the internet. Your choice - not mine.

I will not re-post dictionary definitions here for you. Use "google define" if you're struggling.

Thanks for validating the thrust of my original post. I appreciate the time you took to do it.

Goodbye and good luck - whoever you are.

Last edited by andrewjohnson; 14-02-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #9
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Oh dear. Forum guidelines ay? Wow. Are you interested in the truth about 9/11? Are you a supporter of secrecy and anonymity? Personally, I weigh these things against "forum gudielines" and such and think it puts me in a much stronger position if I put my name where my mouth/keyboard is. People can go onto my website, find my contact details and speak to me in person.
I chose to follow the forum guidelines when I registered.
It really is that simple.
If you want to identify yourself for your own interests (such as promoting your own material) then that is your prerogative.
I have nothing to gain from it,
in addition this isn't the only subject matter I post about,
and certain types of subject matter I post about confirms the original stance I took about leaving my name as it now.
Obviously I would like the truth about 9/11.
Putting my real name on a screen will not reveal it. Will it?
For all I know you are Andrew Johnson who plays for Man City.

Quote:
You've chosen not to do this - which is fine. However, you are therefore indistinguishable from the other "forum noise" which pervades most of the internet. Your choice - not mine.
No, I am distinguishable by my screen name, that is how the forum works.

Quote:
I will not re-post dictionary definitions here for you. Use "google define" if you're struggling.
I don't need them as explained already.
I asked you where your confusion has come from.
Quote:
Thanks for validating the thrust of my original post. I appreciate the time you took to do it.
A strange interpretation.
So if that is how you interpret things, why would I trust your judgement about 9/11?
Quote:
Goodbye and good luck - whoever you are.
I am The Abominable Phenomenon.
That is all you need to know.
Good luck with the aggressive advertising campaign.
Old 14-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #10
dave52

Andrew, with respect - I have been a great believer of DEW and No Planes. I am well aware of the Details regarding these subjects and familiar with yours and Dr Woods work.

I briefly looked at the Amazon thread, I must've missed the bit about the Hardback decision... So sorry.

Can I suggest a softly, softly approach when trying to sell a book for $50....

Cheers.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 14-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #11
pookzta

this book is like a scientific textbook, and it is more than worth the money because of how much evidence it presents. It is a DATABASE of important information, in a well-laid-out, easy-to-read hardcover format. I ordered my copy just a few days ago and I can't wait to share it with some of the professors on my campus.

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Last edited by pookzta; 14-02-2011 at 02:30 PM.
pookzta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #12
macgyver1968
Banned

Quote:
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Huh?
macgyver1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #13
graflok

She's given us a great deal of information about this subject for free on her
web site and in free videos, etc.

I'd say she's entitled to charge whatever she needs to charge for the book.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #14
seppi

Quote:

No need to get so defensive, especially it not being your book. People are allowed to question whether it should be worth 45 Dollars, and for you to attack his anomnimity(sp?) because of his opinion it's a steep price is a bit weird. Its not ignorance or the system censoring most people from finding out the truth...it's mostly prices of things like this that deter people from looking further into the rabbit's hole.

If you are so defensive that it's worth 45 all day long then get your mate to put on here a breakdown of the costs of finding info out, as you put it, "most of the information is available for free anyway" and then her projected sales for the first year and then the forum users (her potential clients) can see where she got the 45 from, then compare the cost to the profit and then decide if it is justified. No printing costs included, just the cost of the information gathering.

Let me guess that won't happen? Well people can question the price as much as they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjohnson

Maybe people realise that it costs NOTHING to make an ebook so think hold on, 45 dollars for mostly free information that's arranged in a nice way with pictures...how thick do they think we are? Is the information that isn't free really worth 45 dollars?

I can virtually print and deliver this book as a PDF for free. Just because she made it 500 page and hardback doesnt mean we should pay more for it. Like someone said the most important information is always free....I notice you said "we'd love to hear from you" now we know why you got so defensive.

You and Abe pushing this book but the authour is too busy to copy and paste to forums like you guys. 45 Dollars is looking steeper by the minute.
seppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Andrew, with respect - I have been a great believer of DEW and No Planes. I am well aware of the Details regarding these subjects and familiar with yours and Dr Woods work.

I briefly looked at the Amazon thread, I must've missed the bit about the Hardback decision... So sorry.

Can I suggest a softly, softly approach when trying to sell a book for $50....

Cheers.
Yes, Dave, we are the ones who are treading softly. We are the ones who have put the information together and made great financial sacrifices - I don't expect this book will make any money - and that is not its purpose.

So far, I have probably expended around £3000 in supporting this research - in the form of contributing to the legal case, USA airfares, blank DVD's, website fees and so on. So, perhaps you can understand why my reaction is like it is to anonymous posters wanting to engage in petty arguments rather than study the evidence that is available for free anyway.

Also consider that we don't see anyone posting a criticism of David Ray Griffin on these threads - for selling about 7 or 8 different books.

I know you're trying to be helpful in some ways - but as you admitted, you missed the bit about the paperback and what not - and this is half the problem here (at least you admitted it, but you're quite rare in that sort of regard and it's why I took time to reply to you.

Finally, it's not about "belief" (in DEW an "no planes") it's about evidence and knowledge - which brings me back to defintiions and again illustrates how thinking is moulded by media and to a lesser extent, perhaps, anonymous posters who aren't careful enough about details of these definitions or other matters.
Old 14-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #16
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by seppi View Post
No need to get so defensive, especially it not being your book. People are allowed to question whether it should be worth 45 Dollars, and for you to attack his anomnimity(sp?) because of his opinion it's a steep price is a bit weird. Its not ignorance or the system censoring most people from finding out the truth...it's mostly prices of things like this that deter people from looking further into the rabbit's hole.

If you are so defensive that it's worth 45 all day long then get your mate to put on here a breakdown of the costs of finding info out, as you put it, "most of the information is available for free anyway" and then her projected sales for the first year and then the forum users (her potential clients) can see where she got the 45 from, then compare the cost to the profit and then decide if it is justified. No printing costs included, just the cost of the information gathering.

Let me guess that won't happen? Well people can question the price as much as they want.

Maybe people realise that it costs NOTHING to make an ebook so think hold on, 45 dollars for mostly free information that's arranged in a nice way with pictures...how thick do they think we are? Is the information that isn't free really worth 45 dollars?

I can virtually print and deliver this book as a PDF for free. Just because she made it 500 page and hardback doesnt mean we should pay more for it. Like someone said the most important information is always free....I notice you said "we'd love to hear from you" now we know why you got so defensive.

You and Abe pushing this book but the authour is too busy to copy and paste to forums like you guys. 45 Dollars is looking steeper by the minute.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Don't buy the book then!

Save typing too!
Old 14-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #17
seppi

Thought so, nice intelligent response, where's the link for your book again??
Old 14-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #18
andrewjohnson

Note to all posters - anonymous or otherwise.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THIS BOOK!!!

Got that?

However, if you STUDY THE EVIDENCE available, you will REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF PUTTING THE EVIDENCE INTO PRINTED FORM.

You will realise the world-changing importance of the evidence - and you will be ashamed to realise how much effort has gone into trashing it, ignoring it, ridiculing it and painting those presenting it in a bad light.

It will continue and continue because there are forces at work here that DO NOT want people to realise the significance of what is presented here.

And finally... remember... you don't have to buy it if you don't like the book or the price. So please, don't bother with generating more ""forum noise" - just go out and do a bit of gardening or something - walk the dog, pick your nose - whatever....
Old 14-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #19
seppi

No-one has said they have to, just putting opinions out there on the price you and the pookta guy come on here and give it the big un "this is better than a scientific textbook" aye but I need my uni book a bit more than "free evidence put into expensive form" so what is basically being said is why not just make it available on an ebook for free but if profit is your game why not even 5-10 Pounds, I believe alot more people would buy it.
Old 14-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Note to all posters - anonymous or otherwise.

Got that?

However, if you STUDY THE EVIDENCE available, you will REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF PUTTING THE EVIDENCE INTO PRINTED FORM.

You will realise the world-changing importance of the evidence - and you will be ashamed to realise how much effort has gone into trashing it, ignoring it, ridiculing it and painting those presenting it in a bad light.

It will continue and continue because there are forces at work here that DO NOT want people to realise the significance of what is presented here.

And finally... remember... you don't have to buy it if you don't like the book or the price. So please, don't bother with generating more ""forum noise" - just go out and do a bit of gardening or something - walk the dog, pick your nose - whatever....
If you are here to discuss issues on the forum, then welcome.
If you are here to flog your book only, that is quite disappointing.

You see,
some people want the truth, but don't have any money.
Money is not the truth.
x