X Factor Albania 2 Finalists - We Are The World

BACKUP LINK
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 02:11 AM   #42
aronia

Post We are the world - Idol 2009

We are the world - Idol 2009

Quote:
Oct 22, 2009 Swedish Idol 2009 - Idols perform Michael Jacksons "We are the world." Fantastic! Jordin Sparks performed earlier in the show "No Air" with Kevin Borg, and later S.O.S. All rights to tv4.

BACKUP LINK

Last edited by aronia; 16-06-2017 at 02:15 AM.
Old 16-06-2017, 02:20 AM   #43
aronia

Post We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song)

We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song] (Olodum Mix)

Quote:
the new album “Globalization” featuring “Wild Wild Love”, “We Are One”,

BACKUP LINK

Last edited by aronia; 16-06-2017 at 02:21 AM.
Old 16-06-2017, 02:24 AM   #44
aronia

Post Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) Official 2010 FIFA World

Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup™ Song)

Quote:
Shakira's official music video for 'Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)'.

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:11 AM   #45
aronia

Exclamation OK maybe im lying when im saying 40 + nation across the planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
I wish my problems in the winter and spring 2011 was so small, i was forced stop my rebelling by accept and ask for my royal brithrigth to the present spainish royal family the bourbon-parma.
And seek protection from the system i had totally exposed the illuminati, the jesuits , the knight of malta the zionists, the royal bloodlines like the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati and the merovingian bloodines , the papel nobillty the roman empire that never died etc and the rest of the agenda and totally connected all the dots my infomation ended on the streets 40 + nations aross the plantet.

The intel group watched me like a hawk - so did the police more then once after i sacked the elite agenda and they was worrie i would continue. The bavarian illuminati was super pissed at me.
OK maybe im lying when im saying 40 + nation across the planet but atleast In my country and USA and properly others nations too
Old 16-06-2017, 04:17 AM   #46
aronia

Post We are the World - Pavarotti and Friends

We are the World - Pavarotti and Friends

Quote:
One of the live concerts with Pavarotti and famous singers. Laura Pausini, Mariah Carey, Ricky Martin, Lionel Richie, Gloria Estefan, etc. in this video singing we are the world. Awesome. Check out Laura Pausini's part...very passionate.

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #47
aronia

Post We Are One - Lion King 2 - With Lyrics

We Are One - Lion King 2 - With Lyrics

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:25 AM   #48
aronia

Post The Lion King 2 - Not One Of Us (English)

The Lion King 2 - Not One Of Us (English) THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT ROYAL REBELS I BELIEVE

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:31 AM   #49
aronia

Post Barbarians The Franks : The Merovingian Bloodline

Barbarians The Franks the later The Merovingian Dynasty and so The Merovingian Bloodline

Barbarians - The Franks The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a confederation of Germanic tribes first attested in the third century AD as living north and east of the Lower Rhine River.

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:33 AM   #50
aronia

Post Clovis - King of the Franks

Clovis - King of the Franks

BACKUP LINK

The Dark Ages Part 3 Common Thread of Christianity

BACKUP LINK

King Clovis Heeds Wife - (There are no atheists in foxholes!) approx. 496 A.D.

http://www.deedsofgod.com/index.php/...e-mainmenu-141

BACKUP LINK

Christmas in Rheims, France, 496 AD

http://www.semicolonblog.com/?p=19335

BACKUP LINK

A battle was fought at a place called Tolbiac, not far from the present city of Cologne. In this battle the Franks were nearly beaten, for the Alemanni were fierce and brave men and skillful fighters. When Clovis saw his soldiers driven back several times he began to lose hope, but at that moment he thought of his pious wife and of the powerful God of whom she had so often spoken. Then he raised his hands to heaven and earnestly prayed to that God.

“O God of Clotilde,” he cried, “help me in this my hour of need. If thou wilt give me victory now I will believe in thee.”

Almost immediately the course of the battle began to change in favor of the Franks. Clovis led his warriors forward once more, and this time the Alemanni fled before them in terror. The Franks gained a great victory, and they believed it was in answer to the prayer of their king.

When Clovis returned home he did not forget his promise. He told Clotilde how he had prayed to her God for help and how his prayer had been heard, and he said he was now ready to become a Christian. Clotilde was very happy on hearing this, and she arranged that her husband should be baptized in the church of Rheims on the following Christmas day.

Meanwhile Clovis issued a proclamation to his people declaring that he was a believer in Christ, and giving orders that all the images and temples of the heathen gods should be destroyed. This was immediately done, and many of the people followed his example and became Christians.

Clovis was a very earnest and fervent convert. One day the bishop of Rheims, while instructing him in the doctrines of Christianity, described the death of Christ. As the bishop proceeded Clovis became much excited, and at last jumped up from his seat and exclaimed:

“Had I been there with my brave Franks I would have avenged His wrongs.”

On Christmas day a great multitude assembled in the church at Rheims to witness the baptism of the king. A large number of his fierce warriors were baptized at the same time. The service was performed with great ceremony by the bishop of Rheims, and the title of “Most Christian King” was conferred on Clovis by the Pope. This title was ever afterwards borne by the kings of France.

Last edited by aronia; 16-06-2017 at 04:50 AM.
Old 16-06-2017, 04:35 AM   #51
aronia

Post The Merovingians

The Merovingians

Quote:
The Merovingians were one of the great dynasties of medieval Europe. This 30 minute video tells the story about the rise of the Merovingians, from Pepin the Short and Charles Martel, until the eventual rise of Charlesmagne. The video also dispells myths about Merovingian culture.

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:38 AM   #52
aronia

Post Merovech

Merovech

Merovech (415-457) is the semi-legendary founder of the Merovingian dynasty of the Salian Franks (although either Childeric I, his supposed son, or Clovis I, his supposed grandson, may in fact be the founder), which later became the dominant Frankish tribe. He is said to be one of several barbarian warlords and kings that joined forces with the Roman general Aetius against the Huns under Attila on the Catalaunian fields in Gaul. The first Frankish royal dynasty called themselves Merovingians ("descendants of Meroveus") after him, although no other historical evidence exists that Merovech ever lived.

Evidence for existence

There is little information about him in the later histories of the Franks. Gregory of Tours only names him once as the father of Childeric I while putting doubt on his descent from Chlodio. Many admit today that this formulation finds its explanation in a legend reported by Fredegar. The Chronicle of Fredegar interpolated on this reference by Gregory by adding Merovech was the son of the queen, Chlodio's wife; but his father was a sea-god, bestea Neptuni. Some researchers have noted that Merovech, the Frankish chieftain, may have been the namesake of a certain god or demigod honored by the Franks prior to their conversion to Christianity.

Clodio, the sometime putative father of Merovech, is said to have been defeated by Flavius Aëtius at Vicus Helena in Artois in 448. Ian S. Wood would therefore place his son somewhere in the second half of the fifth century.

Another theory considers this legend to be the creation of a mythological past needed to back up the fast-rising Frankish rule in Western Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merovech
Old 16-06-2017, 04:41 AM   #53
aronia

Post Merovech King of the Franks and the Battle of Châlons

History of the Roman Empire: Merovech King of the Franks and the Battle of Châlons, Aetius vs Attila

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:42 AM   #54
aronia

Post Who was Charlemagne?

Who was Charlemagne?

Charlesmagne was one of the great kinds of medieval Europe. He was coronated by the pope in 800 A.D. and spread the faith of Christianity by sword and conversion. Charlesmagne therefore is controversial, but this 30-mintue video tells his story quickly.

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:44 AM   #55
aronia

Post The Dark Ages Part 8 The Greatest King

The Dark Ages Part 8 The Greatest King

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 04:56 AM   #56
aronia

Post Charles Martel - Battle of Tours

Charles Martel - Battle of Tours

BACKUP LINK

Battle of Tours

The Battle of Tours (10 October 732)[17] — also called the Battle of Poitiers and, by Arab sources, the Battle of the Palace of the Martyrs (Arabic: ????? ???? ????????, translit. Ma'arakat Bal?? ash-Shuhad?’?) — was fought between Frankish and Burgundian forces under Charles Martel against an army of the Umayyad Caliphate led by 'Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, Governor-General of al-Andalus. It was fought in an area between the cities of Poitiers and Tours, in north-central France, near the village of Moussais-la-Bataille, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) northeast of Poitiers. The location of the battle was close to the border between the Frankish realm and then-independent Aquitaine.

The Franks were victorious. 'Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi was killed, and Charles subsequently extended his authority in the south. Details of the battle, including its exact location and the number of combatants, cannot be determined from accounts that have survived. Notably, the Frankish troops won the battle without cavalry.

Ninth-century chroniclers, who interpreted the outcome of the battle as divine judgment in his favour, gave Charles the nickname Martellus ("The Hammer"). Later Christian chroniclers and pre-20th century historians praised Charles Martel as the champion of Christianity, characterizing the battle as the decisive turning point in the struggle against Islam, a struggle which preserved Christianity as the religion of Europe; according to modern military historian Victor Davis Hanson, "most of the 18th and 19th century historians, like Gibbon, saw Poitiers (Tours), as a landmark battle that marked the high tide of the Muslim advance into Europe." Leopold von Ranke felt that "Poitiers was the turning point of one of the most important epochs in the history of the world."

There is little dispute that the battle helped lay the foundations of the Carolingian Empire and Frankish domination of Europe for the next century. Most historians agree that "the establishment of Frankish power in western Europe shaped that continent's destiny and the Battle of Tours confirmed that power."

Charles Martel and Francia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours#Franks

The Frankish realm under Charles Martel was the foremost military power of Western Europe. During most of his tenure in office as commander-in-chief of the Franks, it consisted of north and eastern France (Austrasia, Neustria and Burgundy), most of western Germany, and the Low Countries (Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands). The Frankish realm had begun to progress towards becoming the first real imperial power in western Europe since the fall of Rome. However, it continued to struggle against external forces such as the Saxons, Frisians, and other opponents such as the Basque-Aquitanians led by Odo the Great (Old French: Eudes), Duke over Aquitaine and Vasconia.
Old 16-06-2017, 04:59 AM   #57
aronia

Post ? 1590 - Royal Anthem - Long Live Henry IV ?

? 1590 - Royal Anthem - Long Live Henry IV ?

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 05:10 AM   #58
aronia

Post Barbarians - The Goths

Barbarians - The Goths

BACKUP LINK

Sack of Rome(410)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)

Adrianople Pollentia Verona Florence Faesulae Moguntiacum The Rhine Rome (410) Nervasos Mountains Narbonne Catalaunian Plains (Chalons) Aquileia Rome (455) Arelate Cartagena Orleans Cap Bon Ravenna

The Sack of Rome occurred on August 24, 410. The city was attacked by the Visigoths led by King Alaric. At that time, Rome was no longer the capital of the Western Roman Empire, having been replaced in that position first by Mediolanum in 286 and then by Ravenna in 402. Nevertheless, the city of Rome retained a paramount position as "the eternal city" and a spiritual center of the Empire. The sack was a major shock to contemporaries, friends and foes of the Empire alike.

This was the first time in almost 800 years that Rome had fallen to a foreign enemy. The previous sack of Rome had been accomplished by the Gauls under their leader Brennus in 390 or 387/6 BC. The sacking of 410 is seen as a major landmark in the fall of the Western Roman Empire. Jerome, living in Bethlehem at the time, wrote that "The City which had taken the whole world was itself taken."

The Dark Ages - Part 1 - The Sacking of Rome

BACKUP LINK

Alaric I (King of the Visigoths)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaric_I

Alaric I (Gothic: Alareiks - "supreme chief/ruler"[citation needed]; Latin: Alaricus; 370 (or 375) – 410 AD) was the first King of the Visigoths from 395–410, son (or paternal grandson) of chieftain Rothestes.[2] Alaric is best known for his sack of Rome in 410, which marked a decisive event in the decline of the Roman Empire.

Alaric began his career under the Goth soldiers Gainas and later joined the Roman army. Alaric's first appearance was as the leader of a mixed band of Goths and allied peoples who invaded Thrace in 391 and were stopped by the half-Vandal Roman General Stilicho. In 394 he led a Gothic force of 200,000 that helped the Eastern Roman Emperor Theodosius defeat the Frankish usurper Arbogast at the Battle of Frigidus. Despite sacrificing around 100,000 of his men, Alaric received little recognition from the Emperor. Disappointed, he left the army and was elected reiks of the Visigoths in 395, and marched toward Constantinople until he was diverted by Roman forces. He then moved southward into Greece, where he sacked Piraeus (the port of Athens) and destroyed Corinth, Megara, Argos, and Sparta. As a response, the Eastern emperor Flavius Arcadius appointed Alaric magister militum ("master of the soldiers") in Illyricum.

In 401 Alaric invaded Italy, but he was defeated by Stilicho at Pollentia (modern Pollenza) on April 6, 402. A second invasion that same year also ended in defeat at the Battle of Verona, though Alaric forced the Roman Senate to pay a large subsidy to the Visigoths. During Radagaisus' Italian invasion in 406, Alaric remained idle in Illyria. In 408, Western Emperor Flavius Honorius ordered the execution of Stilicho and his family, amid rumours that the general had made a deal with Alaric. Honorius then incited the Roman population to massacre tens of thousands of wives and children of foederati Goths serving in the Roman military. Subsequently, around 30,000 Gothic soldiers defected to Alaric, and joined his march on Rome to avenge their murdered families.

Moving swiftly along Roman roads, Alaric sacked the cities of Aquileia and Cremona and ravaged the lands along the Adriatic Sea. The Visigothic leader thereupon laid siege to Rome in 408. Eventually, the Senate granted him a substantial subsidy. In addition, Alaric forced the Senate to liberate all 40,000 Gothic slaves in Rome. Honorius, however, refused to appoint Alaric as the commander of the Western Roman Army, and in 409 the Visigoths again surrounded Rome. Alaric lifted his blockade after proclaiming Attalus Western Emperor. Attalus appointed him magister utriusque militiae ("master of both services") but refused to allow him to send an army into Africa. Negotiations with Honorius broke down, and Alaric deposed Attalus in the summer of 410, and besieged Rome for the third time. Allies within the capital opened the gates for him on August 24, and for three days his troops sacked the city. Although the Visigoths plundered Rome, they treated its inhabitants humanely and burned only a few buildings. Having abandoned a plan to occupy Sicily and North Africa after the destruction of his fleet in a storm, Alaric died as the Visigoths were marching northward.
Old 16-06-2017, 05:12 AM   #59
aronia

Post Michael Jackson - "We Are The World" live at World Music Awards 2006 -

Michael Jackson - "We Are The World" live at World Music Awards 2006 - HD

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2017, 05:14 AM   #60
aronia

Post We Are The World (Cover) 6th Graders

We Are The World (Cover) 6th Graders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDbchL-IUSI