Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 09-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
The "occult" is normal.
Its woven onto the the very bones of our existence.

It is not Harry Potter or any other such stories you want to be worrying about; it is the very real dangers posed by monotheist middle eastern regions spreading world wide.
so there are no black magicians who might have nefarious intent?
Old 13-10-2018, 10:52 AM   #22
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
They can have all the intent they want, such backward superstitions don't actually work ya know.

Mumbo Jumbo is still mumbo jumbo however you dress it up - It is just that the organised, state level operations are truly dangerous; whereas a spot of hedge witchery is never going to hurt anyone.
Old 15-10-2018, 03:48 AM   #23
rooey

who knows if the harry potter phenomena wasn't created by silent broadcasts while people slept or other means.. but it was too powerful and they only use it occasionally since because it had destabalising effects in other areas?
Old 15-10-2018, 03:50 AM   #24
rooey

not saying I think that, just considering possibilities

I do think though for some reason the books taps into something in people, like the possibility of being magic, special, different to others, and for this reason appeals.. and the way the author drew people into that was quite effective... this is how a lot of religons and cults start too.
Old 15-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #25
JustMe418

Quote:
i'm saying catweazle never received the media hype that harry potter did

i'm saying it was not made into a global phenomena

i'm saying that after catweazle i didn't see people online and offline suddenly engaging with the occult and recreating their own personal identities to incorporate occult elements
I cant see why learning about occultism is a bad thing. There are so many positive aspects to it that all people can benefit from it to some degree. Also, the Potter stories tend to focus on good overcoming evil through magic, through friendship, trust and goodness.

Anyway, there are many things that would fall under the umbrella of occultism, such as mysticism, shamanism, etc. Are all these things bad too? Even Icke has a shaman friend who ate the hand of a corpse to gain occult power. Maybe you should define what you mean by occultism
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 15-10-2018 at 08:16 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 08:03 AM   #26
JustMe418

Quote:
You dont have to be a black magician to have bad intentions. Even church goers pray for the destruction of their enemies yet think because they ask Jesus that its somehow not wrong.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 15-10-2018, 05:23 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I cant see why learning about occultism is a bad thing. There are so many positive aspects to it that all people can benefit from it to some degree. Also, the Potter stories tend to focus on good overcoming evil through magic, through friendship, trust and goodness.

Anyway, there are many things that would fall under the umbrella of occultism, such as mysticism, shamanism, etc. Are all these things bad too? Even Icke has a shaman friend who ate the hand of a corpse to gain occult power. Maybe you should define what you mean by occultism
i'm saying that the elites occult background is being exposed so in order to present them and their activities in a better light they have to NORMALISE the occult which can be done through childrens programming

David has spoken about the darker aspects of their occult activities such as child abuse and sacrifice and mind control

if you don't believe that is going on then that's your business but an increasing number of people do believe it
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #28
JustMe418

Quote:
i'm saying that the elites occult background is being exposed so in order to present them and their activities in a better light they have to NORMALISE the occult which can be done through childrens programming

David has spoken about the darker aspects of their occult activities such as child abuse and sacrifice and mind control

if you don't believe that is going on then that's your business but an increasing number of people do believe it
Religion holds occult elements. Children are taught that Jesus used occult power to do miracles for one example. In one case he spits on the dirt and rubs mud into somebodies eyes to cure their blindness, which sounds a bit like witchcraft. Even the gospels have occult aspects and hidden meanings.

Belief is worthless because it can set you on a false path.

I understand where you are coming from with these claims but Im just not buying into them. It sounds like the sort of thing religious fundamentalists go on about, how everybody who doesnt accept their version of Jayzuz is somehow in cohoots with satan. Dont forget that a lot of these conspiracy theories originate in such a background of religious paranoia.

If the occult was normalised then it wouldnt be occult. Even christianity was occult in ancient times when they had to be hidden from persecution but now they are the persecutors, which is exactly why this inforation has been pushed into the occult realms. Even if it was generally accepted it doesnt mean that people are just going to accept people using it for evil purposes and it gives the average person tools to defeat evil people.

Has David ever spoken of Credo Muttwa eating corpse hands to gain power because it sounds like he has a really dodgy mate? one thing pointing fingers at faceless groups of people when your mates are doing what is genuinely foul.

Last edited by JustMe418; 15-10-2018 at 09:10 PM.