Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 03-08-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Burn Hollywood burn

Everybody should know that ever since WW II (and probably even before) the main objective of the filmindustry is propaganda. The Hollywood blockbuster movies are brainwashing the nation (and even the rest of the world).

The US government pays a lot of money to the movie industry to spread propaganda. In 2010 1.5 billion dollar in subsidies only by states was donated to filmmakers. Here’s some information about tax money to the movie industry: https://pando.com/2014/02/20/hollywo...ing-taxpayers/
The following tells how the CIA pays Hollywood to tell the story of how the good American government makes war for peace: 1) Oscar winner “Argo” is a manipulated story about the Iran hostage crisis (in reality the Reagan-Bush team paid Iran to NOT release the hostages); 2) “Zero Dark Thirty” tells how torturing “unlawful combatants” led to catching Osama Bin Laden (does anybody agree that Guantanamo bay is terrorism?); 3) the CIA “advised” Tom Clancy for “The Hunt for Red October”, “Patriot Games” and “The Sum of All Fears” : http://www.globalresearch.ca/screen-...he-cia/5324589

I’ve also found some interesting information about filthy slime Michael Moore, that helped George Bush in his campaigns by “criticising” him to give him some additional attention. Moore got $840,000 for his movie "Capitalism: A Love Story" from the Michigan Film Office, while as part of the Film Office Advisory Council he advised to give him this money: https://www.mackinac.org/12025

In my opinion the most horrible propaganda movies aren’t even American, but the James Bond series.

Last edited by st jimmy; 04-08-2016 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Guantanomo corrected
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #2
andy1033

I was so right in 2001 or so, to not watch anything after that time. I knew they would be running out of ideas.

After that time, they just started with reruns of old movies.

If it was not for stealing ideas of the net and some other things, hollywood would have no ideas.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 04:21 PM   #3
berten60

You can add "Eye in the Sky" to the list...

Last edited by berten60; 03-08-2016 at 04:21 PM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:33 AM   #4
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Everybody should know that ever since WW II (and probably even before) the main objective of the filmindustry is propaganda. The Hollywood blockbuster movies are brainwashing the nation (and even the rest of the world).

The US government pays a lot of money to the movie industry to spread propaganda. In 2010 1.5 billion dollar in subsidies only by states was donated to filmmakers. Here’s some information about tax money to the movie industry: https://pando.com/2014/02/20/hollywo...ing-taxpayers/
The following tells how the CIA pays Hollywood to tell the story of how the good American government makes war for peace: 1) Oscar winner “Argo” is a manipulated story about the Iran hostage crisis (in reality the Reagan-Bush team paid Iran to NOT release the hostages); 2) “Zero Dark Thirty” tells how torturing “unlawful combatants” led to catching Osama Bin Laden (does anybody agree that Guantanomo bay is terrorism?); 3) the CIA “advised” Tom Clancy for “The Hunt for Red October”, “Patriot Games” and “The Sum of All Fears” : http://www.globalresearch.ca/screen-...he-cia/5324589

I’ve also found some interesting information about filthy slime Michael Moore, that helped George Bush in his campaigns by “criticising” him to give him some additional attention. Moore got $840,000 for his movie "Capitalism: A Love Story" from the Michigan Film Office, while as part of the Film Office Advisory Council he advised to give him this money: https://www.mackinac.org/12025

In my opinion the most horrible propaganda movies aren’t even American, but the James Bond series.
I saw "Trembo" the other night. Quite amazing as to how the Hollywood insiders of the time controlled everything.

Strangely enough we watched "UpsideDown" immediately after. Even mu wife's enforced realization that we're living a lie (those without are controlled by those with), two completely different films that made a cynic (my better half) sit up and actually discuss the whole point to duality and the possibility of a higher power that's not religion.

Highly recommended films...
Old 04-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #5
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I was so right in 2001 or so, to not watch anything after that time. I knew they would be running out of ideas.

After that time, they just started with reruns of old movies.

If it was not for stealing ideas of the net and some other things, hollywood would have no ideas.
Sequels / Pre-quels / Biographies / Remakes / Documentaries.... nothing original.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #6
st jimmy

Default Predictable happy ending

When I still had a telescreen in my home, often within 10 minutes I already had the idea of the movie figured out. All of these movies have the same build up: the hero has a happy life, then something goes terribly wrong and in the end (after you think it can only go wrong) we get a happy ending.

When this happened while being bored with watching a movie, I watch 3 movies simultaneously (I found out that commercials between channels are synchronised), while also playing a CD (the movies in English are subtitled in the Netherlands) and smoking a joint or two.
Usually my predictions of the turnout of the movies in 10 minutes were pretty accurate.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:52 PM   #7
derekbuttery

Quote:
When I still had a telescreen in my home, often within 10 minutes I already had the idea of the movie figured out. All of these movies have the same build up: the hero has a happy life, then something goes terribly wrong and in the end (after you think it can only go wrong) we get a happy ending.

When this happened while being bored with watching a movie, I watch 3 movies simultaneously (I found out that commercials between channels are synchronised), while also playing a CD (the movies in English are subtitled in the Netherlands) and smoking a joint or two.
Usually my predictions of the turnout of the movies in 10 minutes were pretty accurate.
maybe your screen name should be "spolieralert" ?
Old 05-08-2016, 07:23 PM   #8
ambrose123

This is a great topic.
Films also spread disinfo and untruths.
For example the film U-571
Whilst everyone was getting their knickers in a twist
over a film that depicts the USA breaking the enigma
code whilst perpetuation the myth that it was broken
by some chaps in Bletchley. Whereas the truth of the matter
is that it was broken by the Poles early 1930s.
ambrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #9
Rogue

Quote:

The following tells how the CIA pays Hollywood to tell the story of how the good American government makes war for peace: 1) Oscar winner “Argo” is a manipulated story about the Iran hostage crisis (in reality the Reagan-Bush team paid Iran to NOT release the hostages); 2) “Zero Dark Thirty” tells how torturing “unlawful combatants” led to catching Osama Bin Laden (does anybody agree that Guantanamo bay is terrorism?); 3) the CIA “advised” Tom Clancy for “The Hunt for Red October”, “Patriot Games” and “The Sum of All Fears” : http://www.globalresearch.ca/screen-...he-cia/5324589

And then you get genius movies like

The Matrix
Little Buddah
Star Wars

Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

What do you think of this idea:

http://lenwilson.us/seven-stories/

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:55 PM   #11
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post

it's a bit obvious and overstating the fact....

bit like the old 3 chord theory in rock music?
Old 07-08-2016, 02:28 PM   #12
st jimmy

Default Seven storylines

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post

Yeah that’s about it, although I’d even go further in condensing the amount of topics.
Overcoming the Monster, Rags to Riches, Voyage and Return, Tragedies and Rebirth is really one storyline, because they all go wrong and end happily ever after.
The type of story The Quest can be surprising and even follow a different structure (although even these end up the same with a happily ever after).
There are also movies with a fantasy or horror theme that have surprised me; I like some of the movies based on Stephen King and one of my favourite movies is the B-film Candyman.
Comedies don’t exist in my book of films (although unfortunately, and to my shame, I must confess that I found Dumb and dumber hilarious), because a prerequisite for humour is surprise.

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-08-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:26 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

If you don't like movies, don't watch them.
IMO Hollywood turns out some good movies as do us Brits now and again.
We never go to a movie theatre but catch new movies once they appear on Sky if we fancy them.
It costs very little each month and you get a massive choice of movies.
Thing is though we tend to mainly watch Box Sets rather than 'one off' movies.
One off movies only have a short time to build characters whereas with a Box Set they can take their time.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:47 PM   #14
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post

We never go to a movie theatre but catch new movies once they appear on Sky if we fancy them.
One off movies only have a short time to build characters whereas with a Box Set they can take their time.

same as TV mate, if you KNOW what's happening then where's the harm in sitting back and enjoying it? I still play the 'evil video games of Call of Duty, Battlefield, FIFA et al.... I'm not brainwashed into becoming a paid kiddy killer, or sit atop a tower in my postman uniform...
Old 08-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #15
st jimmy

I happened to me a number of times that I couldn’t predict how a movie would end. For me this was actually the reason to keep watching. Near the ending (most of them take 90 to 95 minutes) I thought this story cannot end in the short time left.
And then out of nowhere... the main character wakes up and the whole movie was only a dream. Instead of being bored by the predictability, this kind of storyline (if you can even call it that) made me furious.

Since selling my telescreen to a second hand shop in 2003, I´ve watched a total of 2 movies in all. One of these was the documentary “Why we fight?” which didn´t go far enough more my tastes, but was still interesting enough.
Why is 99% of the developed world brainwashed, while 99% claims they´re not?

Last edited by st jimmy; 08-08-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 03:08 PM   #16
decim

Enter - to go into

Tain - reflective material on a mirror

Ment - latin, mind

Programming, C++, HollywoodHTML
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 02:10 AM   #17
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Yeah, I'm happy to watch a good film, but I try to avoid giving any money to anyone called Murdoch if I can help it, nor free advertising to any corporate behemoths.

Last edited by white light; 09-08-2016 at 02:42 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:13 AM   #18
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yeah, I'm happy to watch a good film, but I try to avoid giving any money to anyone called Murdoch if I can help it, nor free advertising to any corporate behemoths.

VIVA LA TORRENTial REVOLUCION!!
Old 11-08-2016, 02:33 PM   #19
st jimmy

Default Pentagon & Steven Spielberg

Not only is there a strong affiliation between Hollywood and the CIA, but since the 1910s also with the Pentagon. The Pentagon has given “advice” and provided material and personnel for lots of movies; Phil Strub was involved with over 50 movies for the Pentagon: http://america.aljazeera.com/article...loitation.html

The single most commercially successful director of all time is Steven Spielberg.
Although his movies are pitifully predictable and filled with all kinds of clichés, his early movies often struck a chord with me. From the end of the 1980s his movies filled me with an ever growing amount of disgust. He’s also involved in producing computer games.
The following quote about Spielberg’s involvement with both the Pentagon and Bilderberg can be found in Order out of chaos of John Paul Watson:
In February 1997 a leading light in the British film industry leaked the story that Spielberg and executives of his company DreamWorks had secretly met with senior Pentagon officials in Los Angeles.
The officials told Spielberg to ‘stop everything’ and produce a movie whose subject matter involved meteors and/or comets.
One year later Deep Impact was in the can. The film describes a comet hurtling towards earth and the fight for who has the privilege of access to an underground bunker. Who were these Pentagon officials and why were they so eager for Bilderberg asset Spielberg to produce a movie about a threat from outer space?
Commencing in December 2002, the SciFi Channel will screen Taken, Spielberg's 20hour miniseries focusing on alien abduction. The cost of this production was a staggering $120 million making it the most expensive miniseries in television history. You'd think Spielberg would by now have tired of the genre, but his elite controllers are really zealous to implant this alien paradigm in the minds of the public.”
Steven Spielberg is known to have attended Bilderberg in 1999 and perhaps in other years. There are also allegations that the infamous “Alien Autopsy” and “Alien Interview” footage were Spielberg productions
”.
Here’s this quote plus additional information on how Spielberg is involved in getting the world ready for the alien false flag terrorist attack (an interesting presumption that I think is too farfetched): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nspiracy48.htm

I found the following quote from Peter Biskind about the purpose of Spielberg’s productions: "infantilizing the audience, reconstituting the spectator as child, then overwhelming him and her with sound and spectacle, obliterating irony, aesthetic self-consciousness, and critical reflection”.
On August 11, 1999 Spielberg received the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service from Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen at the Pentagon.
Spielberg is also close with the Clintons. Spielberg supported Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign with $1 million. Here’s Spielberg with Bill Clinton as he accepts the 2009 Philadelphia Liberty Medal.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:34 PM   #20
jp13

Cool Pulsing purple lights and tones

Quote:

I sometimes have a snooze while semi watching my 50 inch idiot TV, I wish I could remember the names of the stuff I was watching but this what I noticed anyway, bear in mind I was semi awake. I noticed quite a lot happening with the soundtrack, like monotonous droning, or that there would be pulsing lights of different colours at spaced intervals, it's amazing what you can see with your eye's closed or half shut and relaxed. I also notice a lot more bolted on subliminals in certain adverts (again very vague) but it's more to do with sound and vidrations (great a new word, I mean vibrations, butt the vid bit fits. I've been meaning to write about this and the next time I notice it I will write the programs or adverts, radio adverts are the worst, there was one at the beginning of the year about a job, and they managed to insert very clumsily I thought the word "Blow" just in front of it, so you weren't totally sure you/I had just heard it, it only lasted a week, so maybe they LBC got some complaints, I tried to search for it but found nought.
Not really news but I felt it fit in with this thread.
So all I'm saying is that the programming goes much deeper that what is confined to what we see and hear on the screen, also I seem to get Tinnitus quite a lot, but when I turn off TV and other devices it often goes, it's usually a very high pitched hissing sound.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote