Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 07:26 AM   #21
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Yeah I've heard the rumour that Lennon was never shot and that a Mark Staycer, a Canadian apparently, is actually John Lennon and is very much alive and well. However, a dedicated PiD researcher named Mike Williams doesn't believe Staycer is Lennon. And why would Lennon fake his own death?. Unless all the things Lennon was campaigning against was all a front and was some under cover agent working for the intelligence agencies (who knows), then I can't imagine why he would do that. There are a few odd things I've noticed during his peace years, one was when he talked to the homeless guy, whom then for some reason just happened (unless he looked like him) to be one of the people in the audience during one of Lennon's chat show interviews.

When people make claims that certain notable famous people never actually died and are still living, it makes you wonder how many assassinations of presidents and celebs could also have been faked. I heard that JFK never died and that he's alive but pretending to be someone else (I think Jimmy Carter).
Who's to say Lennon was around during the peace years at all? what if he was killed off along with Paul and the others in 1967. Maybe Sgt Peppers wasn't just a clever moniker, perhaps they were an entirely different band of people..
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #22
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Who's to say Lennon was around during the peace years at all? what if he was killed off along with Paul and the others in 1967. Maybe Sgt Peppers wasn't just a clever moniker, perhaps they were an entirely different band of people..
I have read theories on that also that all four were killed in 1967, not just Paul. The only indication this may be a possibility, although unlikely according serious PiD/Beatles conspiracy researchers, is the noticeable difference of Paul (to me the blatantly obvious example) and John both pre and post 66. Plenty of examples showing John earlier on with a more straighter nose, but after 66 or thereabouts his nose has gone distinctively beakish in appearance, and this is most noticeable in side view photos of him. But then again, I have seen photos of John pre 66 with the more beakish nose also.

If they were all killed and replaced, then why are all the clues alluding to Paul rather than all four?.

I also heard one claim they were killed and replaced much earlier, in around 1964, after they went on their first visit to America.

I do think the whole Sgt Peppers thing could be a clue to the Beatles having been created by the military or intelligence services. But I do tend to agree with people like Mark Devlin that the Beatles were created right from the start to be used to bring in the LSD stuff after 66, rather than simply a case of a group of lads that happened to get lucky but later got infiltrated and corrupted later on. Whether they were neively going along with it and not sussing out what was going on, or they they fully knew they involved in something sinister, that I don't know.

When you look at early footage of them (63-64-ish), they look like your regular lads of the time enjoying their new found fame, joking around etc. The body language and mannerisms seem to indicate that. But then again they could've been really good actors. There are some instances of young Paul being interviewed, just some of the things he says to the usual happless and annoying reporters whichbgive me a strange feeling inside that something isn't right here with this person. Lennon to me always acted like the average scallywag scouser to me, somewhat abrupt, buffoonish, rude, and arrogant. What most people think of a typical scouser being like.

Last edited by techman; 01-10-2018 at 08:37 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:27 PM   #23
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
If they were all killed and replaced, then why are all the clues alluding to Paul rather than all four?.
There's clues to be found alluding to the rest of them being dead dating right back to the early years.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:35 PM   #24
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
There's clues to be found alluding to the rest of them being dead dating right back to the early years.
Interesting! Could you provide me with a link to these clues please?.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:24 AM   #25
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

1963:
On the front cover of With the Beatles, Ringo's face is not in line with those of the other Fabs. Clearly a clue that the "Ringo" on this album is different form the others: obviously, he had died between the first two albums and been replaced.

1964:
On the cover of A Hard Day's Night, George is the only Beatle with his back to the camera in any of the photos, and he's the only one with a cigarette ("a coffin nail"). These are the signals that George had died.

On the Long Tall Sally EP, George wears a different style of coat than the other three, again indicating that he's different, having been replaced. (Technically, George and Ringo both should be shown as different, but presumably whoever is in charge of planting the clues [Paul? John? EMI? Spiritual entities?] decided that having George and Ringo in one style of coat and Paul and John in a second style would make it difficult to figure out just which pair of Beatles is supposed to be gone. Therefore, for these two records they concentrated on announcing the most recent death).

On the Beatles for Sale LP, the Beatles all wear black, and the record includes the song "Baby's in Black." Black of course is a traditional color of mourning--just the state you'd expect Paul and John to be in after the deaths of two of their comrades.

1965:
On the cover of the Nowhere Man EP, Ringo is sitting on a stone monument, obviously meant to symbolize his tombstone. (Apparently the 'forces' deciding what clues to drop decided to give Ringo a new clue so he'd be even with George).

In "I'm Looking through You," (from Rubber Soul), Paul sings "You don't look different, but you have changed"--a reference to the three replacements he had to surround himself with.

1966:
On Revolver, John#2 sings the song "I'm Only Sleeping." Sleep is, of course, a metaphor for death (cf Hamlet's "Too sleep, perchance to dream" soliloquy).

Also from Revolver, in "She Said She Said" John#2 sings "I know what it's like to be dead," which the original John did indeed know by now. In "Eleanor Rigby," Paul sings "Father McKenzie/ wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave/No one was saved." 'Father McKenzie' is obviously a metaphorical reference to Paul McCartney (after all, what are the odds that Paul would by mere coincidence come up with a character whose last name begins with 'Mc' just like his own?!), who had far too often walked from the graves of his fellow band members. And indeed none of the other Beatles had been 'saved' from death.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:29 AM   #26
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

1967:
In "Strawberry Fields," John#2 says "I buried Paul." At first, this may suggest that Paul had joined the other three Beatles in dying. However, earlier John#2 sings "Nothing is real," which shows that his latter comment is not a 'real' clue, but rather a red herring to throw the unwary off of the real trail.

On the Sgt. Pepper album, the Beatles introduce Billy Shears to replace Ringo#2 (that is the original Ringo's replacement) who is the real victim of the November 1966 car crash that figures so prominently in the "Paul Is Dead" theory. How anyone ever thought that Billy Shears was Paul's replacement is hard to fathom. After all, the next song following the "Let me introduce to you the one and only Billy Shears" bit is sung by 'Ringo'. And 'Ringo' would provide further confirmation in 1973's "I'm the Greatest" when he admits "My name is Billy Shears/It has been for so many years." In the face of this evidence, the thought that Billy Shears could be Paul's replacement seems faintly ridiculous.

Furthermore, it's well known that "A Day in the Life" describes the famed November 1966 car crash. However, everyone seems to have overlooked an obvious clue as to the victim of the car crash planted within "A Day in the Life": the ringing alarm clock!! Why would the Beatles include something that was 'ring'-ing unless it was to show that the song is about 'Ring'-o?!?

A similar identity-clue hidden within a death-clue appears on the front cover of the Magical Mystery Tour album. When the album is held upside down, the word 'Beatles' spells out the phone number of a London mortuary. However, the word 'Bealtes' is spelled out in stars--as in Ringo STARR! If the Beatles had really meant to indicate where Paul's body had been (as the "Paul is dead" theory insists), why would they use the one common symbol that was also a band memeber's last name? Obviously, this couldn't be a mere coincidence.

Also, one more clue from Sgt. Pepper needs to be discussed. On the front cover, someone holds a hand over Paul's head. This clearly mimics the actions of a priest in blessing the living--and Paul could certainly consider himself as blessed, as he was the only Beatle fate had spared.

As for songs: John#2 sings "I Am the Walrus." Walruses are death symbols to Scandinavians. (Or maybe that was Eskimos. Or perhaps Falkland Islanders. I can't quite remember.) And in 'Hello, Goodbye", Paul sings "I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello," a reference to the original Beatles (and one replacement) dying (Saying "Goodbye") and Paul surviving to say "hello" to their replacements.

1968:
In "Glass Onion," John#2 sings "Here's another clue for you all/The walrus was Paul." However, in this song, as in "Strawberry Fields," John#2 also sings "Nothing is real," thus tipping off the alert listener to the fact that this 'clue' is a mere red herring. In "I'm So Tired," John#2 sings about cigarettes ("coffin nails").

Furthermore, In "Yer Blues," John#2 sings "If I ain't dead already" in ironic reference to John (that is the real John) indeed being dead already.

1969:
On the cover of Abbey Road, a VW has the license plate "281F," which can, of course be read, as '28IF' and denotes that John (born in Oct, 1940) would have been 28 when Abbey Road was released (Sept. 1969) IF he had lived. Also, the use of the "281F" plate is really a clever clue-within-a-clue, since the substitution of '1' for 'I' must have been inspired by the fact that Abbey Road was released only *1* month before John's birthday. Possibly the poignancy of that juxtaposition was what inspired the decision to mention John's age (had he lived) on the cover rather than George's or Ringo's (presumably the decision to not refer to all their ages was motivated by the difficulty in parking three cars so one could read all their license plates).

John#2's song "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" is abruptly cut off, clearly as a metaphor for the real John's life being abruptly cut short back in 1965. In "Come Together," the line "come together, over me" refers to a burial (where, of course, the mourners 'come together' over the grave). Later in this song, the line "one and one and one is three" indicates that three original Beatles were buried. Why isn't it "1+1+1+1 is four"? Because... The "I'd like to be under the sea" lines in "Octopus's Garden" indicate that Ringo#2 (that is, the replacement who was replaced by Billy Shears) was buried at sea. Thus, there was no grave site for others to 'Come Together' over. Therefore, its "1+1+1 is three."

etc
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:40 AM   #27
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

That's alot of complex stuff to get your head around, if indeed theres any truth to it. Assuming that theory is correct (though I'm not sure about Shears being Ringo than Paul), just for the sake of it, and they all got replaced - and much earlier than we would assume, then who were the original John, Paul, Ringo & George?. Are there any photos showing the real "original" people?. And why did they get replaced?. Why kill them off?.

Last edited by techman; 02-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:57 AM   #28
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,698
Likes: 801 (442 Posts)
Default

Paulie is naughty. Paul is bloody. Paul is Hare Krishna it seems


Said to be heard backwards when Blue Jay Way is reversed.
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:46 AM   #29
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Can I ask a question. Not just this, but conspiracies in general....

Why do people who perpetuate conspiracies feel the need to leave clues all over the place???
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:04 AM   #30
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,698
Likes: 801 (442 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Can I ask a question. Not just this, but conspiracies in general....

Why do people who perpetuate conspiracies feel the need to leave clues all over the place???
Yeah there is that! I still feel it's a cover for The Beatles being the most compromised musicians in history.
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language
Likes: (1)
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #31
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

With the Beatles, the general theory amongst some PiD/Beatles conspiracy folk regarding the hidden clues to Paul's death is to do with the law of consequence (or Karmic order). It's alleged that the elite feel the need to plant these hidden symbolic clues as a way of getting their message out to us, but in a cryptic and hidden form, this is so that they don't reap the karmic consequences when they leave this reality; in a sense it gets them off the hook so to speak. That's what I've heard from the likes of Mark Devlin. A perfect example of course could be 9/11 and all the predictive programming there is.

Last edited by techman; 03-10-2018 at 06:20 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.