Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 23-01-2019, 10:19 PM   #1
size_of_light

Default Hellier: New 5-Part Planet Weird Documentary Series Available for Free

This new series looks and sounds very interesting (at least to me)...

Here's an interview with the documentary-makers on the Mysterious Universe podcast:

And here are all 5 (each approx. 1 hour-long) episodes of Season One available for free viewing on youtube...

(Note: this is a documentary series, not fiction).

Quote:
Episode 1: In 2012, a paranormal writer receives a panicked email from a man named David, who claims that creatures are lurking on his property. After five years of twists, a team travels to Kentucky to find out what truly happened.

Series: Driven by a plea for help from a man under supernatural assault, a small crew of paranormal researchers find themselves in a dying coal town, where a series of strange coincidences leads them to a decades-old mystery with far-reaching implications.

Quote:
Episode 2: As the team finally arrives in Hellier, a perusal of the case file prompts a stunning revelation that shifts the case into the realm of wider fringe phenomena.

Quote:
Episode 3: The search for David deepens as the team begins their investigation of the cabin and digs into public records in the town. A call with a researcher friend confirms the team's sense that something is paying attention to them.

Quote:
Episode 4: The team pulls out all the stops on the David search before receiving an extraordinary greeting.

Quote:
Episode 5 (Season Finale): The team look for answers in the abandoned tunnel before heading home, where they try to make sense of it all. But the phenomena doesn't appear to be finished with them.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-01-2019 at 10:45 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2019, 06:57 AM   #2
decim

Thanks SOL.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2019, 01:20 AM   #3
funkytt

Goblins!!

Interesting stuff, will have a watch .Thanks.
funkytt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2019, 01:43 AM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Thanks SOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkytt View Post
Goblins!!

Interesting stuff, will have a watch .Thanks.
I've seen the first three episodes so far, and it's a good watch.

I don't want to give out spoilers, so I'll just say, for anyone not already familiar, it might be helpful in advance to check out these brief overviews of the Kelly-Hopkinsville goblin encounter from the 1950s, and the 1967 Point Pleasant Mothman case...

Kelly Hopkinsville Encounter, The Goblin "Invasion" of 1955

The Legend of the Mothman

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-01-2019 at 03:56 AM.
Old 26-01-2019, 11:09 PM   #5
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
And here are all 5 (each approx. 1 hour-long) episodes of Season One available for free viewing on youtube...

(Note: this is a documentary series, not fiction).

Been checking it out. At around 56:05 of the first episode there is discussion of a cylindrical UFO sighting. I did some searching on this sighting and the UFO seems to have been identified as a Google wifi balloon. Here's the link: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...ught-was-a-ufo
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 03:32 AM   #6
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Been checking it out. At around 56:05 of the first episode there is discussion of a cylindrical UFO sighting. I did some searching on this sighting and the UFO seems to have been identified as a Google wifi balloon. Here's the link: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...ught-was-a-ufo
Good find.

Did you see the name of the Google project? Project Loon.

That is presumably meant to be a shortened form of 'balloon', but a 'loon' is a 'silly or foolish person' and this project was supposedly meant to deliver wifi to remote and rural areas.

The obvious implication to me, is that remote and rural folk = loons to the Google bosses.

Based on that, the fact that I don't trust a single thing Google ever says or does, and on the below quote, it kinda looks suspiciously like a test, or UFO psy-op on backwoods 'loons' by Google/the military etc:

Quote:
The Loon team launched the massive spherical, internet-carrying balloon from California on what was supposed to be a short-duration test flight. But it "ran out of juice" and they lost track of it.

They then followed its course eastward by checking in on UFO forums online.

"We tracked the balloon by outsourcing to the internet UFO community," DeVaul said. "It drifted all the way across the country, getting to Kentucky, to the Eastern Seaboard, all the way up to Canada."

"No one outside Google X knows this."
I'll have to go back and re-listen to the Mysterious Universe podcast I posted in the OP (second video), since the documentary-makers referred to the UFO issue, and said that the photos that appeared in the local newspapers of the sighted object were completely different to the ones seen and videoed by locals (or vice versa - I don't remember the specifics).

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-01-2019 at 08:25 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 05:57 AM   #7
size_of_light

OK, finished watching the first season (it ends on a nice little cliffhanger/teaser for season 2), and there are some very minor spoilers/observations for the last episode below...

* How did they miss the connection between 'the door is closed' message from Wriste, and the 'sound of a car door slamming' phenomena Keel mentions in his book??? I was practically screaming at them to notice this.

* IC = tc? Haha, an awesome little revelation to end with that tickled me where I itch. I wonder if they took 'tc' with them? Probably not a good idea...

Last edited by size_of_light; 29-01-2019 at 02:23 AM.