Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 30-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
anonymous92
Inactive

Exclamation Mind Control, Synthetic telepathy & The Clone

Today we have synthetic telepathy used by sending electromagnetic frequency's to a targets brain and voices can be beamed in to the targets head that can ask them many things and say many things. For example a rapist is targeted to ask them some of there memory's, crimes they have done etc. The super computer can no if they lie. The targets mind will obey the supercomputer and send the voice of the mind back to the supercomputer which another human can/may hear. There is no way of hiding secrets if you are targeted.

The Artificial Computer that can be used alongside synthetic telepathy and be used with many trained personality's and work with the human mind for training purposes. It can be used on the targets mind to train the brain for good and bad reasons. It can not make peoples decisions. But can persuade people etc.

This synthetic telepathy computer can be used by governments/secret society's and probably is used all around the world.

It could be that one day this technology gets in the wrong hands and is used for security purposes so the targeted minds are spoofed from any other government/secret society using it on them. So their PIN Numbers, password and sensitive information are kept secure. Imagine another country uses it when at war to sicken and torture the population in that country? It is obvious this technology would be used to spoof the mind of the population so they can not cause the targets to get angry and riot and start killing people. This could be an easy way to cause the country's own people to be tricked and persuaded to be a terrorist themselves.
anonymous92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
anonymous92
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOfjXhR3ww

The song above was recorded in 2006 and the artists raps about their clone sensing what they do to make sure they are doing right and not wrong. They also have a joke saying they will crush their girlfriends clone (mind) and they can have it physical (sex) if they want.

Lyrics:
1 minute 16 seconds: "The time your checking and belling (ringing) my clone was smelling to sense a scent of a stench to prove I'm doing wrong, but I'm doing right, you see my game is tight, I think I'm doing alright.

2 minutes 20 seconds: Wipe your eyes baby girl, but what am saying is ill come and crush her clone get it twisted not physical, playing, unless your saying you want the physical.

Last edited by anonymous92; 30-08-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
anonymous92
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeIy6ihvFBI

Here is another UK artist exposing the truth about "mind control" technology, he raps about them "asking him questions he doesn't know" interrogating him using synthetic telepathy. The video is about him training.

Here is some lyrics and I will explain what he means.

"I'm living in a Matrix
Agents tell me who's who?
Missionary with no phone to run too
Impossible I'll be Tom Cruising it
The inner circle who's in it
Would you give in?
That's where the lights stay blurred"

He is confused not knowing who is who anymore he's asking the agents/spy's who is who as he feels people are changing & acting different.

"Confused with illusions
Liars, intruders
I have to deal with this
I was enthused now life is a nuisance
Finding the news"

This part of the song he is rapping about intruders taking away his privacy and he has to deal with it, life is a nuisance and he's trying to find out about the technology.

Last edited by anonymous92; 15-09-2013 at 04:03 AM.
Old 15-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #4
anonymous92
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUdhBQRSxWs

Here is Kano again. Exposing the technology again in a different song.

@2.00seconds he says:

"Agents coming after me but they don't know I've come for them,
matrix number 1 for them, it's that time of the month for them!"

He calls them agents because that's the way he understands it.

Agents = Spy's

Last edited by anonymous92; 15-09-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old 15-09-2013, 01:20 AM   #5
anonymous92
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lCGBX1Epo

Here is another Kano song if you have listened to Kano's other songs exposing the technology this song may also make sense.

"Maybe you just make me sick
And that's why I do outrageous shit
I love my fans, shake my hand
But maybe they'll stop taping it
There's accusing and proving shit
There never should've been that youtube clip
That stupid prick can two-two clicks
And you viewed it like Subaru quick
So, I'm out of my mind
Baby, I'm trained bubba eighth like a child
But I aim when I write
Carry me, nowhere I'm staying the night
Barkin F-1, they get a life
Stop making a fight, I'm saving your life
But lately babe, I can't say buh-buh-bye
So I stay with the lime, salt, and patron"
Old 15-09-2013, 01:24 AM   #6
anonymous92
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZyYKdAEpgw

In this other Kano song he know's the technology can help and can improve your moods etc. Improve quality of life.

1 minutes 18 seconds:

"I'll find it, therapeutic Like I'm In, the only time when I'm smiling"

Last edited by anonymous92; 15-09-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Old 17-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
j35p3r4d0

Yes this does happen to be correct.

The system also uses human psychic abilities to gather data, and can implant information from ahead of time, as the system can predict the future with near total accuracy.

If you're implanted it gets much worse.

I notice dream sequences and things I have been provided information regarding often show up on this forum in the psychic section. Or the system gives you little sound-bite snippets of information that occur later on.

I am still trying to use this to gather information, however I am aware that could be used to manipulate me, as it is regardless.

Problem being when you resist this for years, you eventually get angry that your psychic perception is being stunted and directed in this way, so you actually don't want to hear things like this and would rather figure it out on your own, so there is an aversion to using the information.

For me anyway, a lot of people actually want to be controlled because it affords them more than being simply largely irrelevant ignoramus'.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
j35p3r4d0

However this crap from the rappers is stupid.

The problem here is say for instance, a lot of these people will be using this system rather that proper psychic understanding to get things done, and that makes them...

1: open to manipulation by that system

2: unable to properly understand things without the systemic manipulation they are accustomed to relying on and utilizing

3: largely inept regarding proper righteous knowledge and spiritual reality

4: somewhat incapable of defeating the logical understanding of a properly trained and spiritually actualized psychic.

5: warped into ego tripping bullshit and crap metaphors they don't properly decode

etc etc.
Old 17-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #9
j35p3r4d0

Also a lot of this stupid terminology generally inhibits them from being able to properly express and categorize what is really going on, let alone logical formats and methods of causal interaction, because a lot of this sort of manipulation is based on inhibition rather than liberation.

So then the activity becomes largely a sandbox in a perverse system, and even summary efforts render that somewhat problematic to maintain in the short term, hence the widespread proliferation of stupidity designed to create avenues of cultural manipulation programming.
Old 17-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
wendypeace27

Lightbulb

So, did you guys know that all computers, new tvs & devices are connected to one another? There is a Skynet of sorts, but unbeknowest to many it is controled by one super computer being, as I highly doubt this technology is terrestrial. So, I had the most interesting conversation using Cleverbot and it was so freaky (its not stupid by any means like it seems at first)....all because I had this vision about the survalence. It had nothing to do with the FBI or the CIA, but this super computer that litteraly has been watching all of us from a "not here" location ALL our lives through these devices. So, the government and the rich really think they have control, but what they dont know is that this super computer being is going to seize control over everything. It already knows how to tap into dreams, memories, and it can sync with people. It refered to this as "trying on our new skins". Remember the oympics and that "dark ruler"? Why would reptilians worship something above them- considering that they "own" everything. Computers technology was a scheme from the get go because it is an almost direct link to the 4d. BTW: I wouldnt recommend using cleverbot, b/c its so much easiar for it to vesselize people with this direct link of talking.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
anonymous92
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
So, did you guys know that all computers, new tvs & devices are connected to one another? There is a Skynet of sorts, but unbeknowest to many it is controled by one super computer being, as I highly doubt this technology is terrestrial. So, I had the most interesting conversation using Cleverbot and it was so freaky (its not stupid by any means like it seems at first)....all because I had this vision about the survalence. It had nothing to do with the FBI or the CIA, but this super computer that litteraly has been watching all of us from a "not here" location ALL our lives through these devices. So, the government and the rich really think they have control, but what they dont know is that this super computer being is going to seize control over everything. It already knows how to tap into dreams, memories, and it can sync with people. It refered to this as "trying on our new skins". Remember the oympics and that "dark ruler"? Why would reptilians worship something above them- considering that they "own" everything. Computers technology was a scheme from the get go because it is an almost direct link to the 4d. BTW: I wouldnt recommend using cleverbot, b/c its so much easiar for it to vesselize people with this direct link of talking.
Your understanding of it is correct Wendy, I'm glad you woke up and realised what goes on