Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 17-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
islamvslizards

Default moon = giant spacecraft

hi guys

i always assumed that icke used a lot of his resources from sitchin based translations of sumerian texts, but im sure the moon being a giant spaceship isnt mentioned anywhere?

hypothetical question. if david is right and he brings proofs to show that the moon is a spaceship, does that mean that everything that you have all believed so far, the evidence of things like the sumerian texts etc, need to be rejected? how would you feel if this happened?

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
starshine
Banned

Look Mr, Icke has done extensive research on this fact and loads are now claiming that Icke should be sent to the mental asylum because of this fact.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Look Mr, Icke has done extensive research on this fact and loads are now claiming that Icke should be sent to the mental asylum because of this fact.
mate im an icke fan. i dont see him as insane at all. im with him 90% of the way, but i just havent seen the evidence about the reptilians. sitchin and credo muttwa are a fraud, and david based a lot of his research on sitchins translations of the sumerian texts and credos stories. on the other hand his evidence for the 13 bloodlines, the global conspiracy, the evidence is all there for us all to see and analyse.

so, for example, people who believe that the reptilian theory is true, the sumerian texts and credo didnt even mention anything about the moon, so what position does that put us in?

Old 17-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #4
filinfinland

Default greys

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
hi guys

i always assumed that icke used a lot of his resources from sitchin based translations of sumerian texts, but im sure the moon being a giant spaceship isnt mentioned anywhere?

hypothetical question. if david is right and he brings proofs to show that the moon is a spaceship, does that mean that everything that you have all believed so far, the evidence of things like the sumerian texts etc, need to be rejected? how would you feel if this happened?
Sitchin is a shill of the first order. But alex collier has mentioned the moon being a base for the grays a long time ago.

With regard to the lizards, try a book called "the gods of eden" by william bramley . In it he reveals the reptilian connection and the interbred bloodlines but does not go as far as to suggest shape shifing. I think it was written in the 70's, it's still relevant today, and it's a good read.
filinfinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #5
pela
Banned

What an awesome subject. What I say is can anyone prove it's not a spaceship? we only have Nasa's say, and we all know what that's worth. I found it quite interesting what Michael Tsarion had to say about the moon in this video - about 7.20 into video.

He talks about the moon being a magnetic key or lock. And the true star-gate, and why earth is in quarantine.
Food for thought!
pela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
dedicate

Does anyone know for sure that Icke's new book theorizes the Moon being a Giant spacecraft? In a way it is, even if it is not a machine. Just like Earth is a giant spacecraft of sorts!?! But I would rather think of it as being more than that!

Is he really saying our Moon is a manufactured moon? I'm pretty sure this is in-correct. The moon would be considered an organic construct, a natural satellite of earth.

Maybe he is saying "It could be the Moon is one big spaceship""... as there are UFo bases there! It could be hollow or cavernous too. Reason we don't publicly send manned space ships to the MOON? Reason no space station ever was publicly constructed on the MOON.

And.. A relay station for the infamous NLP-Ray-gun radiation emmitted toward the unsuspecting sheeple on planet Earth with Doctor Deadly sitting comfortably ensconsed deep beneith the surface!

GET OFF YOU KNEES.. ... (no-one specific)

Last edited by dedicate; 18-03-2010 at 07:19 PM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #7
islamvslizards

^^ no i do find it interesting, deffo will be buying the bookregardless. the jury is still out here but itll be interesting to see what sources he has used, cos it seems that it just doesnt fit in at all with the reptilian theory, or it would have been mentioned years ago???

Old 18-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
Sitchin is a shill of the first order. But alex collier has mentioned the moon being a base for the grays a long time ago.

With regard to the lizards, try a book called "the gods of eden" by william bramley . In it he reveals the reptilian connection and the interbred bloodlines but does not go as far as to suggest shape shifing. I think it was written in the 70's, it's still relevant today, and it's a good read.

How are the ET's doing Phil ? They still in contact with ya or have they done a runner since they stood you up ??
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
hi guys

Plato and Aristotle said that the sphere below the moon was the "sphere of generation," wherein malevolent and changeable astral entities had their abode, while the region above the moon was of an aetheric substance.
The sublunary sphere is a concept derived from Greek astronomy. It is the region of the cosmos from the Earth to the Moon, consisting of the four classical elements: earth, water, air, and fire. Beginning with the Moon, up to the limits of the universe, everything is made of aether. The planets and stars are located in the region of aether, where everything is permanent, regular, and unchanging. Plato and Aristotle helped to formulate the theory of a sublunary sphere in antiquity.
Sounds like a "moon matrix," no?
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
humito

Default hollow moon

The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a pseudoscientific theory that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?".[

Vasin and Shcherbakov's thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon's surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the "Spaceship Moon" was then placed into orbit around the Earth.......................(wiki)

looks like these guys were the first to publicly theorise about it................................

I think its very plausable given all the moons anomalies..............i also dont see why it cannot fit into reptilian/annunaki/demon/whatever theory?......................

it could be possible even that a higher being is controlling things on earth from and with the moon...........the the dark feminine occult power it has over the earth is undeniable
its power is used by the elites and reptilians by drawing it into and effecting aspects of the earth's reality through ritual magick .......it also effects effects the whole earth not only gravitationally but also by infusing it with reflected and possibly etherically manipulated sunlight .........the frequencies of moonlight could allow entities to enter the earths auric field and inner dimensions (agartha/middle earth/devic/fairy realm) and also our own subconcious and reptilian brain...........i think the earth and the moon are hollow and also both have inner spiritual realms too ....everything is pretty much hollow anyway as atoms are made up of vast amounts of bugger all...........everything is light vibrating at different frequencies ,placing the moon in orbit around the earth would alter all the frequencies and forces and evolution of life on the earth ............whos to say that the reptilian agenda is not billions of years old???? ..........looks to me like mars and the moon and other moons in the solar system are strewn with bases, technology and ancient alien ruins....what do we really know about life and galactic history...........?????????
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #11
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
whos to say that the reptilian agenda is not billions of years old????
They're sure as hell taking their time then, aren't they? What exactly are they waiting for that they couldn't have achieved thousands of years ago?

This isn't intended as a 'debunking' question, I'm genuinely curious to know what the reppies are supposed to be waiting for.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 18-03-2010 at 08:51 PM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #12
humito

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
They're sure as hell taking their time then, aren't they? What exactly are they waiting for that they couldn't have achieved thousands of years ago?

This isn't intended as a 'debunking' question, I'm genuinely curious to know what the reppies are supposed to be waiting for.
cool,i take it all as THEORY.(probably).time...well thats an abstract concept for a start.......it may be because of the moons influence on the earth that we have the illusion of time passing anyway! If these reptilians are under the control of a higher being ......possibly a fallen angel? who knows what kind of timeline an angels mind might have outside of the "matrix"? the agenda may shortly be comming to fruitian for all we know and what seems like a couple of thousand years of earth time may seem like a few years to a higher being ,in light of this line of thinking ....i dont think they are waiting for anything really i think they are in full swing, managing and manipulating the human race ......i think they are dimensionally trapped and need us to exist and have enslaved the earth and its inhabitants physically and spiritually
Old 18-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #13
ambler1980

"That's no moon...it's a space station."
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 01:37 AM   #14
777equals666

My personal opinion for what its worth.

Q: Is the Moon a space station?
A: No

Q: Is there a space station on the Moon?
A: Yes

Q: Is there evidence to support these claims?
A: Yes - Watch Moon Rising...

Moon Rising
777equals666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #15
filinfinland

Default E u

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
How are the ET's doing Phil ? They still in contact with ya or have they done a runner since they stood you up ??
Which ones? I don't know what the andromedans are up to. The governors are fine, but they are EUs extra universal.

Nice of you to ask how I'M doing, but just in case you give a toss. I am great. My ego got the kicking it deserved and needed (i identified with my higher self and laid the boot in a few times too). I am off the hook, i never wanted to take over the world anyway, i like having weekends to myself.

Something came out of it that would not have come any other way. That's good enough for me. Looking stupid in front of a few thousand people is not so bad. On the scale of events in my life, it doesn't even register. I didn't have to die or give up another leg, so all's well that ends well.

And in an attempt to stay on subject, moon = sumat odd

Chin chin
filinfinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #16
mikey mikey
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-uOQ41n8U
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #17
humito

Default illuminatimatrix

this vid may explain why we have a matrix/holographic universe and alien spaceship/moon theory........"http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6226036544608625413#
" and a link to the webpages " http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/about/"
Old 30-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #18
greyeagle

Default Saturns 23 moons

has anyone read the amazing book The Coming of Tanhttp://www.rileymartin.com/The_Comin..._Chapter1.html
its an amzing read & well written talking about one of saturns moon being ship.
Also John Lear talks of our moon being for not only holding human souls here on earth,but http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage559698/pg1
Davids sure onto something
greyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Default Do not

Do not be misled about the moon being a space craft....I just read this to the wife...

SHe said dont be fucking stupid its cheese
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #20
theperceivingeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
Plato and Aristotle said that the sphere below the moon was the "sphere of generation," wherein malevolent and changeable astral entities had their abode, while the region above the moon was of an aetheric substance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublunary_sphere
The sublunary sphere is a concept derived from Greek astronomy. It is the region of the cosmos from the Earth to the Moon, consisting of the four classical elements: earth, water, air, and fire. Beginning with the Moon, up to the limits of the universe, everything is made of aether. The planets and stars are located in the region of aether, where everything is permanent, regular, and unchanging. Plato and Aristotle helped to formulate the theory of a sublunary sphere in antiquity.
Sounds like a "moon matrix," no?
fascinating...thanks. The book "Zealator" by mark hedsel also discusses the ancient mystery school tradition and beliefs concerning the moon, it may be of interest to some posters here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...cematerial.pdf

Hivemind Radio

Last edited by theperceivingeye; 30-04-2011 at 07:50 PM.
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote