Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 27-06-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
jayd

Default 2012

Whats gonna happen, does anyone know, post any thing you know about what is going to happen on 2012.
jayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
chattanova

Default If anything will happen, Im pretty sure this is it

21 - 12 - 2012: Earth's magnetic field will completely reverse in one go. Phenomenal earthquakes and tidal waves will completly destroy our civilization.
Europe and North America will shift thousands of kilometers northward and end up in a polar clime. Nearly the whole earth's population will perish in the apocalyptic happenings.

These predictions stem from the Maya and Egyptians. They are descendants of the legendary Atlantis, which is currently buried under the south pole.
The Atlanteans had highly evolved astronomical knowledge and were able to exactly predict the previous world-wide flood in 9792 BC. They built tens of thousands of boats and escaped to South America and Egypt.

In 2012 Venus, Orion and several other stars will take the same 'code-positions' as in 9792 BC, the year of the previous cataclysm!

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #3
jayd

Yeah I saw a few documentary's on the Mayans, so Mayans/Egyptians say the world will end. A few weeks ago I learned about remote viewing. Ed dames has a video out named the kill shot, has anyone seen it. He has a team of remote viewers and that video basically warns you and it said crop circles are safe spots made by college students, has anyone seen ed dames the killshot.
Old 27-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #4
klinker

I guess we will find out but who's to say the process has not already started?

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #5
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd View Post
Yeah I saw a few documentary's on the Mayans, so Mayans/Egyptians say the world will end. A few weeks ago I learned about remote viewing. Ed dames has a video out named the kill shot, has anyone seen it. He has a team of remote viewers and that video basically warns you and it said crop circles are safe spots made by college students, has anyone seen ed dames the killshot.
No, I havent seen the video but when you mention crop circles, here's a great page on the ''mayan - crop circle - connection''

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:23 PM   #6
singularities

Default 2012 - Alphabetical Meaning

2012 equals ZION

Like 2001 equals 281.
Like much of the numerical/alphabetical symbolism associated with 9/11 equate to 'Jesus Christ'.

It all adds up. Just work out who's got those numbers in their personal formulae.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #7
jayd

Default this is weird

There is alot of proof saying that on 2012 the world will end. You've got the Mayans, remote viewers, bible, and probably more, but thats kinda strange to me. Usually things don't agree, and on mainstream media they show alot of shows about the world ending. I think 2012 is the beginning of the NWO, i think its another attempt of what happened in the year 2000(saying that computers wouldn't work). If the world was gonna end why would they keep manipulating us?
Old 13-07-2007, 09:39 AM   #8
kerksal
Inactive

Yeah I was wondering about that, why would the manipulation continue if the world was to end. But the questions are: Is there manipulation? Is the world going to end? If the world is not going to end, what will happen in 2012?

Added: Perhaps we are being manipulated to ensure our survival/destruction.
kerksal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 09:56 AM   #9
harbingers_kiss

Quote:
Like much of the numerical/alphabetical symbolism associated with 9/11 equate to 'Jesus Christ'.
The word "Christ" comes to us from ancient Egypt. It was written KRST and often inscribed on the tombs of the pharoahs. It's translation is "the crystalization of life into matter" or more easily "crust" used to denote physical bodies of the pharoahs. It was also used to denote the earth's crust. If you think about it, that can be a big clue.

I do expect some major earth changes soon, but doubt if 2012 is the end of the world. More likely a marker date for an epoch of tumultuous earth activity that could possibly include a magnetic pole flip and/or planetary flip. We've already been seeing that start.
Old 13-07-2007, 09:59 AM   #10
harbingers_kiss

Quote:
why would the manipulation continue if the world was to end.
Because if you control something from it's conception.. such as a new sparsley populated planet, you will remain in control of it until it's demise.
Old 13-07-2007, 08:00 PM   #11
pumma
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd View Post
Whats gonna happen, does anyone know, post any thing you know about what is going to happen on 2012.
Have you seen > The Future of Mankind ?

It's good
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote