Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 26-09-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
Crunky

Default Conspiracy Targeted Individuals

I've been a targeted individual whose life has been turned upside down. My location turned into street theater where those around me were capable of reading my thoughts. They were also capable of implanting negative thoughts and images in my head. The more you feared and the more you focused on these people the more they ramped up their tactics. Random folks leading you to your destination by car showing you they can read your thoughts.

They seemed to communicate telepathically so if I pulled out my phone and started recording they would flee the location even when their back was turned. They manipulated electronics, my thoughts would radiate from the TV including car radio. Their psychic ability was very apparent as I drove around my neighborhood they would flash their car signal as a negative thought popped in my head almost as a warning to me. Other things they were capable of doing was making you see and hear things that weren't actually there, like hearing doors slamming etc. I want to hear your opinions on this do you believe all these people including myself are suffering a delusion or a psychosis or is there more to this. Here's a video of a confrontation between a targeted individual and her gangstalker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoKhhIPUZAU
Crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 08:50 PM   #2
liz128
Premier Subscribers

I was gang stalked too Im in the Uk and tho no one followed me around people would randomly shout abuse at me on a regular basis tho I look very normal And yes implanted ideas can be put in other peoples minds not just yours It was normal folk who where shouting abuse at me with implanted ideas put in their heads later they had there ideas memory erased I hope this helps you a bit Ive no doubt Im a TI and have been since at least 2004
liz128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 09:10 PM   #3
sevenhills

The woman screaming out of the van certainly appears to be harassing the poor man.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 09:11 PM   #4
porridge
Banned

I just spoke to my neighbour & every time you see them they love to try & plant subliminals in your head & use trigger words. Its a power trip to them...they are lower dimensionals who have a real negative vibration all the time.
I feel sorry for them.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 09:33 PM   #5
Cryptoverse

I am a severe TI as well. I have spoken with TIs all around the world...

They are not psychic, it is artificial intelligence that reacts to thought. It is using electromagnetic mind control and v2k to feed people things coordinated to your thoughts. The purposes of this are often to: Get you diagnosed as mentally ill, get your drugged, get you sectioned, destroy your life, discredit your with mind control etc, and suicide you eventually.

Here are a couple articles I have written about targeting:

Tactics Used Against Targeted Individuals
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/09/tac...s-2point0.html

Targeted Individuals: Organized Stalking - Gangstalking || Street Theater
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/06/tar...t-theater.html

And a film:

The Invisible War: 21st Century Targeting

A lot of good advice by various people in that film. If I have any advice it is to be careful who you tell of your targeting. If you are a severe targeting they would likely be engineering events that discredit you when you speak of them. Basically the entire purpose of some things is to discredit you when you speak of them. ALso be careful who you tell of your targeting. A psychiatrist is the last person you'd want to tell of electronic harassment, just FYI.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 26-09-2016 at 09:34 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 09:34 PM   #6
Cryptoverse

Old 07-10-2016, 04:40 PM   #7
stipey

whats with the mind erase thing, I was targeted for 8 years now my mind is blank with no thoughts, anybody out there know about this. thanks.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #8
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
whats with the mind erase thing, I was targeted for 8 years now my mind is blank with no thoughts, anybody out there know about this. thanks.
They could have strategically brain damaged you, while potentially technologically stream-lining your thoughts full time. Or they can suppress thoughts too.

Do you remember headache feelings that did not persist long? Just showed up and went away?

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 07-10-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:08 PM   #9
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
The woman screaming out of the van certainly appears to be harassing the poor man.
yep ....these people are doing exactly what they are accusing the guy of ..... ...."lets gang-stalk("confront" as they claim in their twisted justification of it ) the people we believe are gang-stalking us"......great idea .....nothing going to go wrong there is there .....

look the word "gangstalking" is a ambiguous victim descriptive coined term and was In 1993 Norma Cross and Eleanor White started to use the word gang stalking to describe stalking campaigns by multiple perpetrators.
its a word from the POV (point of view ) of the victim what they believe/perceives is happening around them
also its not legally recognized and seen as a false belief or as a slang word for organised intimidation/harassment

also since its creation it has snowballed and become ridiculous/discrediting and any psychologically destabilised , flight or fight hyper-vigilant person whose brain is over scanning their environment looking for threats sees connections /patterns everywhere ....can claim to be a victim of it ....

any real Ti should avoid the term and actually use proper defined/recognised terminology ...intimidation , harassment vandalism trespass etc ... these are well established and have means to legally deal with
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 07-10-2016 at 11:22 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 03:26 AM   #10
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
They could have strategically brain damaged you, while potentially technologically stream-lining your thoughts full time. Or they can suppress thoughts too.

Do you remember headache feelings that did not persist long? Just showed up and went away?
Well hmmm I don't like the strategically brain damaged...however Omni I moved out of state from where it was being done and it kinda tricked down to nothing. Then one day, a loud womans voice said.."They're done with you"
Of course, I knew who it was, I did so much research on the things being done to me during those years, that I knew all their tricks and survived all their tricks. I'm okay today, it's just that I have no thoughts but a complete blank. I thought they did the mind swipe on me. I can still remember a lot of things from my past, yet my mind has no thoughts. As for headaches, haven't had one in a while, but recently last year and this year I had a heavy scalar attack of the nasty type with the heart attack thing. Which I do not like. It's like this real bad uncomfortable feeling of anxiety and fatigue as your heart races and pounds fast. Not fun. In May of this year I woke up with a sprained ankle, still have it today. I have always known I've been a abductee since I was a child, but I think with the military. I also have this frequency pitch real loud in my head 24/7 that doesn't leave, it reminds me of left over ear implants. Thanks for listening..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.

Last edited by stipey; 08-10-2016 at 03:32 AM.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 10:14 AM   #11
Serpenteater

https://youtu.be/V25SJSb18KU
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote