Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
thegoodnessisgood

Default Alex jones police state has subliminal message

ABOUT 4 MINUTES IN AND THEN THROUGHOUT THE DOCUMENTARY IT FLASHED "SUBMIT" ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN AND THEN "TO FEAR" RIGHT AFTER AT THE TOP.??

Any clues anyone? Why has he done this? Does he think he's using their techniques in reverse by going from bottom to top, it's saying don't submit to fear? What's up with that?
thegoodnessisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
dontbeafraid

Is it on the dvd, or on a video posted on the net?
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #3
thedefender

Ok I just saw it myself....you can't really call it a subliminal. It was done purposely....not to make the viewers mind controlled or anything but it is part of the documentary itself....that is what the whole police state is about; submitting to fear. They want you scared and they want obedient submissive slaves to that follow orders. All Alex did was take a page from their book. It was obvious enough for any viewer to catch it. Its what his film here will expose....what the police state is all about.

Last edited by thedefender; 22-04-2010 at 02:17 AM.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 02:25 AM   #4
mountainwarrior

interesting ill have to watch it to see what i think.

ive never solidified an opinion on alex jones and his prisonplanet operation.

on one hand i think he is honest and legimate and doing solid work.

on the other hand i think he might be under illuminati mind control and his prisonplanet operation is controlled opposition and his police state and other dvds are used as fear based mind control psychological operations.

i always thought when i watched his first police state movies and bohemian grove films years ago they were crafted purposefully as horror movies.

also i never understood how someone as smart as him and who has done as much research as he has could still have a religious based programming matrix. this guy literally believes in jesus and think satan is behind the nwo, how the fuck why the fuck ?
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
thegoodnessisgood

The military, police, news media, politicians, all of them are doing a good enough job of peddling fear, I don't see why Jones needs to make his videos fearful.

Last edited by thegoodnessisgood; 22-04-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
cathar
Banned

Question Is the OP retarded?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodnessisgood View Post
The military, police, news media, politicians, all of them are doing a good enough job of peddling fear, I don't see why Jones needs to make his videos fearful.

SOOOO,You would like a warm & fuzzy documentary about the police
state?????
Question:...What planet are YOU living on????
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
thegoodnessisgood

I think you're missing the point. I like most of Jones's films - they're great. I don't see why he has to flash the words "SUBMIT TO FEAR" repeatedly throughout the movie. Combined with all the imagery, music, flashy production, I think it's pretty unnecessary in getting the point across. In fact I see it as counter productive, to the point that I question the motive.
Old 22-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
truthseeker1980

Quote:
I think you're missing the point. I like most of Jones's films - they're great. I don't see why he has to flash the words "SUBMIT TO FEAR" repeatedly throughout the movie. Combined with all the imagery, music, flashy production, I think it's pretty unnecessary in getting the point across. In fact I see it as counter productive, to the point that I question the motive.
Anything Mr Jones does is not on my wavelength, i pick up bad vibes from him.. Not saying he is purposely doing it but all he does is spread fear and negativity and now that video is the proof in the pudding.

Isn't he Bill Hicks anyway?
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
interesting ill have to watch it to see what i think.

ive never solidified an opinion on alex jones and his prisonplanet operation.

on one hand i think he is honest and legimate and doing solid work.

on the other hand i think he might be under illuminati mind control and his prisonplanet operation is controlled opposition and his police state and other dvds are used as fear based mind control psychological operations.

i always thought when i watched his first police state movies and bohemian grove films years ago they were crafted purposefully as horror movies.

also i never understood how someone as smart as him and who has done as much research as he has could still have a religious based programming matrix. this guy literally believes in jesus and think satan is behind the nwo, how the fuck why the fuck ?

If you read my thread you would have the answer to why he thinks this. I know it is satanically controlled -I lived it.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #10
king triad
Banned

Quote:
ABOUT 4 MINUTES IN AND THEN THROUGHOUT THE DOCUMENTARY IT FLASHED "SUBMIT" ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN AND THEN "TO FEAR" RIGHT AFTER AT THE TOP.??

Any clues anyone? Why has he done this? Does he think he's using their techniques in reverse by going from bottom to top, it's saying don't submit to fear? What's up with that?
He did it because Alex jones is a fear monger, who get's people all whipped up over nothing but paranoia...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #11
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps, I used to be a huge AJ fan. Then I just decided that maybe the NWO is using him to train people to be really angry . I dont know but I dont trust him anymore. The NWO wants anarchy eventually and the extreme anger and fear AJ puts out ,could be designed to lead people in that direction.AJ could mean well, and be controlled all at the same time. Un wittingly . Then again maybe he knows exactly what he's doing. Who knows.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote