Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
king octopus

Default Are the meanings of symbols set?

Is all symbolism used by the archons set to be permantly negative? Can the energies be reversed or flow both ways? For example I have a collection of Owls statues that I inherited from my Grandmother. When I see these status I don't associate them with negative archon symbolism I always think of my grandmother and how she liked owls. Do symbols maintain the meanings that archons designate only or can we give our own meanings to these symbols and take them back?
Another example could be Batman the way that Hollywood has tried to pervert the meaning of this hero. But me and many of my friends grew up watching Batman or reading comics and to us Batman is a symbol of good guys. Is it still even though archons and Hollywood seek to infiltrate the meanings of these symbols perverting them? Does it flow both ways like if we attribute positive meaning to the same negative symbols can we push away the negative and bring out the positive?
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #2
panzerjoust
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
Is all symbolism used by the archons set to be permantly negative? Can the energies be reversed or flow both ways? For example I have a collection of Owls statues that I inherited from my Grandmother. When I see these status I don't associate them with negative archon symbolism I always think of my grandmother and how she liked owls. Do symbols maintain the meanings that archons designate only or can we give our own meanings to these symbols and take them back?
Another example could be Batman the way that Hollywood has tried to pervert the meaning of this hero. But me and many of my friends grew up watching Batman or reading comics and to us Batman is a symbol of good guys. Is it still even though archons and Hollywood seek to infiltrate the meanings of these symbols perverting them? Does it flow both ways like if we attribute positive meaning to the same negative symbols can we push away the negative and bring out the positive?
Personally I think it's the intention behind them that matters. Because a lot of these symbols have a negative intention it carries that message, or vibes. However if you used a triangle, for example, with the intention of it representing peace and love, it would carry that message. That's my personal belief tho so I might be wrong.
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

The message in a lot of youtube videos etc seems to be 'make your own meanings for the symbols. Maybe a good example would be to make your own meaning for a star of david/six pointed star mean your 6 best friends throughout your life so far rather than it meaning saturn, satan, zionism or whatever the wallies that be hold it as. Or the all seeing eye just see as your own minds eye/third eye.

If you put your own personal meaning to these symbols, then the symbol is set by you yourself. If every time you see the all seeing eye symbol you take it as symbolising your own inner vision, then it will empower your inner vision.

An owl symbol you could simply perceive as wisdom (the wise old owl). Maybe your own wisdom, and when you see the owl symbol or a picture of an owl it can empower you with further wisdom each time you see it.

Make your own rules in this life. You get nowhere by living someone elses world.

That's my take on this subject anyway.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends

Last edited by silent revolution; 11-06-2014 at 03:30 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #4
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation Once a liar always a liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
OK I will give you a very important advice! Do with it as you wish.

If the so called Archons got there hands on any original symbols you can be insured that they reversed everything!

The Archons are not creators they are proven thief's, manipulators, liars & the twisters of reality!

Hence the word:
Half-Makers = Archons.
The Demiurge is a thief, murderer, liar & he was the father of it all!
The first Demiurge is the father of all Archons then & now.

As you yourself can see the reality in this World you know that about 90% are lies!

So use my logic ........
if 90% is based on lies just reverse everything you see, heard & have read somewhere.

What would be the logical result you would end up with?

I guarantee you that you can not go wrong with such system; even if you would have zero education & you will find more the the 10% truth you already understand!

All you need to fully understand are three things:
1) Once a liar always a liar.
2) Where you find one lie there will be another covering the first one!
3) If Evil would not lie it would not be of evil.

You see?

Just try it for yourself & it will (not should) it will work like a dream............

The worst which could happen is that you would reverse all the 10% known truth & stamp it being untrue; but all else reversed would give you logically the 90% truth by default!

Think about it logically ..........
if you have only more than 50% lies you could never fail! ... NEVER: EVEN CALCULATING IT WILL PROOF THIS FACT!

I'm doing this for more then 35 years never failed me so far I always end up with more then just 10% of given & already known truth!

The 10% is the maximum evil would ever give you to promote himself.

Like all your Banking system they give & use 10% & 90% is a total lie and fictive.

Trust me & just try it for yourself its a bulletproof system in a World full of proven lies & liars!

Start with this simple one if you like: .........
Do the Archons say that God is the good one? ....... Then just reverse it & start your research right away & all else will come from it!

Last edited by oiram; 11-06-2014 at 04:11 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #5
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Make up your own meaning & in what relationship

You make up your own meaning & in what relationship they were originally meant to be.

Remember as above so below!

The God of the Archons "G"/G-d is the opposite of the original meaning because they have stolen the original idea and reversed its meaning to suit there own evil agendas.

They will always copy everything because as you know there God is a Jealous one!

How could be a true God image ever be Jealous; Jealous of what logically?

Its like with your Owls question ......
why would you place your Grandmothers Owls into the same category as the Owls the Archons using in there evil dirty ceremony's.

Its not important what it means for the Archons; but its important what it means to you personally & in extension to your Grandmother.

Don't let the Archons pull you into there own created hell its not yours & hopefully will never be!

This should explains you the reality of things because its a very old story of reality & truth already! >>>>>

Quote:
The Hypostasis of the Archons (The Reality of the Rulers)

On account of the reality of the authorities, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle - referring to the "authorities of the darkness" - told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.

Their chief is blind; because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said, with his power, "It is I who am God; there is none apart from me." When he said this, he sinned against the entirety. And this speech got up to incorruptibility; then there was a voice that came forth from incorruptibility, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" - which is, "god of the blind."

His thoughts became blind. And, having expelled his power - that is, the blasphemy he had spoken - he pursued it down to chaos and the abyss, his mother, at the instigation of Pistis Sophia. And she established each of his offspring in conformity with its power - after the pattern of the realms that are above, for by starting from the invisible world the visible world was invented.

As incorruptibility looked down into the region of the waters, her image appeared in the waters; and the authorities of the darkness became enamored of her. But they could not lay hold of that image, which had appeared to them in the waters, because of their weakness - since beings that merely possess a soul cannot lay hold of those that possess a spirit - for they were from below, while it was from above. This is the reason why "incorruptibility looked down into the region (etc.)": so that, by the father's will, she might bring the entirety into union with the light.
http://naghamm/hypostas.html

The Gospel of Philip

But truth brought names into existence in the world for our sakes, because it is not possible to learn it (truth) without these names. Truth is one single thing; it is many things and for our sakes to teach about this one thing in love through many things. The rulers (archons) wanted to deceive man, since they saw that he had a kinship with those that are truly good. They took the name of those that are good and gave it to those that are not good, so that through the names they might deceive him and bind them to those that are not good. And afterward, what a favor they do for them! They make them be removed from those that are not good and place them among those that are good. These things they knew, for they wanted to take the free man and make him a slave to them forever.

These are powers which [...] man, not wishing him to be saved, in order that they may [...]. For if man is saved, there will not be any sacrifices [...] and animals will not be offered to the powers. Indeed, the animals were the ones to whom they sacrificed. They were indeed offering them up alive, but when they offered them up, they died. As for man, they offered him up to God dead, and he lived.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html

Last edited by oiram; 11-06-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:24 PM   #6
oiram
Inactive

Smile Wise Men said Owl you need is Love.

Are the meanings of symbols set? >>> No they are not!

PHOTO FOUND ON TUMBLR BY WISE OWL WAYNE D

Last edited by oiram; 11-06-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
king octopus

Thank you guys alot, personally that's how I feel too and I always try to make all these symbols my own and not let what others perceive them as bother me. The owls remind me of my grandmother who I was very close with and my friend who overdosed last year who loved owls. Me and my friends always use owls to honour him too and when I see owls it reminds me of the love and connection I had with them in life and still have because I believe they are still with me. I always kinda thought that if they reversed for bad, we could re-reverse for good, I didn't really see why not if it's my own perception nobody else can change it.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:44 PM   #8
terrien
Inactive

Symbols are archetypal. Different "meanings" for different people in different cultures with different ancestry. We can take them back though. There's only so many configurations of lines, and not all of them are "evil."
terrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:36 AM   #9
king octopus

What about holidays? Christmas and Halloween have been used by the Illuminatti for ritualistic purposes is it possible to change the rituals to ones that would be positive and possibly counter the negative?
Old 16-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #10
atramp
Inactive

I dont think symbols have immutable meanings. A good example is the cross. To a christian the symbol of their saviour but to a person being oppressed by the church a symbol of evil.
many people believe the pentacle is a good symbol and christians think it is evil.

The symbols themselves are nothing more than ways we explain ideas to our own minds. The more people that agree on its meaning the more universal it appears.

Last edited by atramp; 16-07-2014 at 09:50 PM.
atramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 09:52 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

+1 atramp.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote