Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 04-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default MK Ultra

I suspect I am an MK Ultra victim and that my parents were involved. I am wanting to understand this for myself without going to a counselor, etc. What signs/clues would I look for in my childhood that would point to this?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
I suspect I am an MK Ultra victim and that my parents were involved. I am wanting to understand this for myself without going to a counselor, etc. What signs/clues would I look for in my childhood that would point to this?
Family friends around the house, sitting on mens laps, driven places at night,
a sore arse?
I'm not making light off it all, normally you can expect a programming breakdown around the age of 30 as evidenced by manys a celebrity.

From what i gather, it's quite often a multi-generational thing, so what are your parents like... i mean you can't go through life abusing and being abused and still *appear* normal.. i think quite often there's a wonkly left eye in the equation.. think tony blair, gordon brown (i know it's glass), the bushes, the mccanns.. etc. etc.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
Family friends around the house, sitting on mens laps, driven places at night,
a sore arse?
I'm not making light off it all, normally you can expect a programming breakdown around the age of 30 as evidenced by manys a celebrity.

From what i gather, it's quite often a multi-generational thing, so what are your parents like... i mean you can't go through life abusing and being abused and still *appear* normal.. i think quite often there's a wonkly left eye in the equation.. think tony blair, gordon brown (i know it's glass), the bushes, the mccanns.. etc. etc.
The reasons I suspect are not obvious things like you mention, but very subtle. We were kept pretty isolated as family unit. Not a lot of interaction with friends and relatives.

Father: Very domineering and abusive. Used to be in the military.
Mother: Very passive and never seriously standing up to Father, even if her own children were being abused.

I did not say I was normal, did I? I have my own issues that I have been dealing with for a long time, a lot of it related to my childhood. It is one of the reasons I asked this question.

I suspect I have been tampered with and programmed. I'm just trying to understand and make sense of my childhood, which always has seemed so chaotic to me.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 04-10-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
klc_infowarrior

military connections
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
military connections
From research I have done, military connections can be associated with MK Ultra, where a parent in the military can actually volunteer to put their children through programming in exchange for benefits. Again, I have no proof this happened to me but I want to understand more.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:00 AM   #6
anyhoo

One more thing. I nearly died during my early programming around three years old due to food deprivation. I was starved to the point of death. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish by doing that, but they brought me to the very point of death. And my "parents" (I think those quotes need to be there) knew what was going on and fully allowed it to happen.

Last edited by anyhoo; 05-10-2011 at 03:01 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:08 AM   #7
martg
Inactive

Quote:
reading this thread with interest as I'm in the same position, strongly suspect there is a hidden part in my past.
I come from a family that literally could not have any more ties to the military.
More than one family member has alluded to 'things' that happened when I was a child but when pressed for details clam up and won't say anymore. and I have virtually no memory before the age of 10

So if anyone has specific knowledge of these subjects or knows how to access locked off memories I'd like to know.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:34 AM   #8
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
reading this thread with interest as I'm in the same position, strongly suspect there is a hidden part in my past.
I come from a family that literally could not have any more ties to the military.
More than one family member has alluded to 'things' that happened when I was a child but when pressed for details clam up and won't say anymore. and I have virtually no memory before the age of 10

So if anyone has specific knowledge of these subjects or knows how to access locked off memories I'd like to know.
From a lot of things I have read, the military is heavily involved in this brainwashing. A lot of it happens on military bases for security reasons. That is exactly what happened to me. My Mother was the one who told me that I nearly died. She said she watched my eyes roll back into my head. But she wouldn't explain what happened, except she said it involved starvation, and that I nearly starved to death. So I know that much. I too have large blanks in my early childhood. A lot of strange things happened that I did not understand at the time they happened but only understood much later when I remembered them and wondered what the hell really happened to me as a child. I think what happened to me as a child explains why I am the way I am as an adult. I feel like a programmed zombie who really doesn't know who he is, if that makes any sense. It is kind of like waking up a nightmare and realizing something is very wrong here. I am Neo in the Matrix, but this Matrix is no movie. I can pinch myself, but I'm not going to wake up from this. You have arrived at "The Twilight Zone".
Old 05-10-2011, 05:57 AM   #9
klc_infowarrior

from what I understand ...different kinds of experiments happened to different generations of people.... it didn't always have to involve a military or CIA connection. Sometimes medical & research labs conducted testing and some parents may have "volunteered" their youngsters (for whatever purpose).

as for memory recall... journaling is good. start by mapping the memories that you do have. go by years(age). we only have so many "memory banks" and when they get full of everyday memories we file the older memories somewhere else (deeper)... so if you want to empty your memory banks so older memories can surface...you need to map them out and write it all down in a journal.

blocked memories are trickier. it could be your own mind protecting you by blocking unpleasant traumatic memories so you can continue to thrive and have a good life...OR....someone else has locked the memories from ever surfacing.
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #10
Merrylegs

Quote:
this is auch a good question, what makes you think that you might be an mkultra victim.
I sometimes wonder if whole generations may be victims to such programming, without any of them knowing it.
Finally do you think that a counsellor would be able to help you? I think most of them have never even heard of mkultra let alone know how to deal with a victim/ survivor
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #11
deca

I think your problem is that your memory is not a VCR its not fixed but your memory has a plasticity to it ...and you can rewrite it and also create false memories or somebody else can plant them .

derren brown the guilt trip exploits somebody memory

Derren Discusses The Guilt Trip
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...n-on-channel-4

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...the-guilt-trip

Quote:
FALSE CONFESSIONS

The Innocence Project in the USA estimate that in 25% of all cases overturned by DNA evidence innocent defendants had made "incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty."

One measure of a suspect's resistance to coercive interrogation is the Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scale. It was created by Professor Gísli Guðjónsson of the Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College, London. The test involves the subject being questioned about a narrative text that has been read to him. Later he is asked further questions, some of which might be leading or contain incorrect information. His responses are used to gauge whether the subject is easily led or suggestible and liable to make a false confession.

MEMORY DISTRUST SYNDROME

Memory Distrust Syndrome can play a part in someone making a false confession. The subject is heavily influenced by information told to him by third parties and is unable to distinguish real events from those that are imaginary or suggested. The fluid and changing nature of memory has been proven many times in psychological experiments the most striking of which is known to psychologists as "Lost in the Mall."

Lost in the Mall was developed by psychologist Elizabeth Loftus, one of the leading researchers in false memory syndrome. The aim of the experiment is to create a memory in the mind of the subject of an event that never took place, in this case a childhood memory of being lost in a shopping mall. To do this family and friends conspire to convince the subject that the event took place by writing an account of it, along with several true stories, and submitting it to the subject for comment. 25% of subjects came to believe in this fictitious event and recalled elements from the story when they read it. Other psychologists have conducted similar experiments in which fictitious events have been recalled as real for example spilling a punch bowl on the parents of the bride at a wedding.
what you have to do is get your medical records or other evidences especially 3rd party that does not really on your memory alone
but be careful not to jump to conclusions
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote