Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 28-03-2018, 10:55 PM   #101
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
exactly but you seem to have a problem with other people doing that

selective tolerance of other peoples investment in the illusion
Nope. It's you that has the problems with what other people do.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 10:56 PM   #102
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Nope. It's you that has the problems with what other people do.
nope i'm pretty sure you have called people names here and harangued them

even now you are laying down judgement on others

selective engagement with the truth

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 10:57 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 10:58 PM   #103
white light

Quote:
nope i'm pretty sure you have called people names here and harangued them

even now you are laying down judgement on others

selective engagement with the truth

I'm happy to make judgements thanks. I judge you to be a liar.

Last edited by white light; 28-03-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:00 PM   #104
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

I'm happy to make judgements thanks. I judge you to be a liar.
you should be nicer to yourself

you are feeding all the darkness in the world
Old 28-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #105
white light

Quote:
you should be nicer to yourself

you are feeding all the darkness in the world
Maybe.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:04 PM   #106
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe.
your inability to avoid petty battles of will on the internet also bely a determination on your part not to combat the conspiracy but rather to try and demoralise people who are trying to raise awareness of the conspiracy

so its interesting to watch how you choose to invest in the illusion
Old 28-03-2018, 11:09 PM   #107
white light

Quote:
your inability to avoid petty battles of will on the internet also bely a determination on your part not to combat the conspiracy but rather to try and demoralise people who are trying to raise awareness of the conspiracy

so its interesting to watch how you choose to invest in the illusion
I have chosen to engage in these battles, as a way of understanding myself better.

I think the rest of what you say is about you.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #108
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I have chosen to engage in these battles, as a way of understanding myself better.

I think the rest of what you say is about you.
its a shame you can't battle the conspiracy as a way of 'getting to know yourself better'

i mean why hassle murderers and satanists when you can hassle average folks trying to make sense of the crazy shit being done to them?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #109
white light

Quote:
its a shame you can't battle the conspiracy as a way of 'getting to know yourself better'
Already done that.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #110
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Already done that.
nope i don't see you stopping the 5G roll out
Old 28-03-2018, 11:15 PM   #111
white light

Quote:
nope i don't see you stopping the 5G roll out
Material stuff is interesting for sure, it's not the most interesting stuff though.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:16 PM   #112
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Material stuff is interesting for sure, it's not the most interesting stuff though.
it will seem more 'interesting' when people in your street start going down with a whole raft of unexplained health problems
Old 28-03-2018, 11:19 PM   #113
white light

Quote:
it will seem more 'interesting' when people in your street start going down with a whole raft of unexplained health problems
I'll blame you.

Last edited by white light; 28-03-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:20 PM   #114
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'll blame you.
yes....you'll blame me, the guy trying to rally people against it

you won't ever blame the rothschild cabal though who are the ones building it...

no....that wouldn't suit your agenda

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:25 PM   #115
white light

Quote:
yes....you'll blame me, the guy trying to rally people against it

you won't ever blame the rothschild cabal though who are the ones building it...

no....that wouldn't suit your agenda
No, I'll blame you because you are anti-oneness.

Demi (to divide in half), Urge (try earnestly or persistently to persuade).

Demiurge.
Old 29-03-2018, 07:13 AM   #116
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The term "oneness" seems to be banded about a lot these days, and most people (including me in the past) have ran with it cos it felt fuzzy and warm (which is nice I must admit), but we tend to not REALLY address how the concept of oneness can be used in practice in a physical human reality. We just tend to dream about how oneness could create a utopia (but of course it CAN'T).

To me, oneness of the universe is a SCIENTIFIC truth, but this doesnt really change anything in day-to-day physical human world - It just tells us that our origin came from the same place, and that the universe is self balancing. But humans still can make choices on how they live their lives.

I think that "Oneness" in a spiritual/metaphysical/philosophical (non-scientific) sense should always be talked about and discussed, but I think that is very beneficial to talk about REAL life in the same conversation, so that people can get their heads around it all, and to not sit cross legged for too long contemplating their navals (which isnt actually a bad thing sometimes lol but they need to get real to see a truer picture).
Metaphysics isn't something everyone leans towards as an interest, granted. However it has an ambivalent place when it comes to conspiracy-themed discussion. Consider this for a moment.

Oneness in action means that people are united and strong, first of all. Historically, as I'll outline, metaphysical practices employed by many cultures were central to achieving that unity.

So, if it was mere navel gazing or nothing more than a philosophical discussion among intellectuals, then you have to ask yourself, Why are the elite so utterly obsessed by this stuff? I've no doubt it's because this is one of the major sources of their power, and why they are 'The Elite'. They don't use the knowledge morally - certainly it promotes anything but unity - but the little piece of it they DO use confers so much power to them. Regular forum readers will be well aware of when the elite do something, there's often a ritual subtext - be it times, dates, colours and other images, language, and so on.

Ancient Egyptians, whose culture the modern-day elite imitate majorly, didn't sustain their civilisation for thousands of years without the metaphysics at the foundation of their culture. As I mentioned, 'Oneness' was a central pillar of their culture, the uniting of Upper and Lower Egypt as one classic example.

Why did they (the elite) attack the 'pagan' traditions all over the world and implant the Abrahamic religions? Can't have been because it was non-threatening navel contemplation. Again, why does all this pagan stuff show up all over the freemasonic tradition if it was of no use?

Why is Christianity and Islam propagated so heavily in Africa and their indigenous spiritual systems lambasted as 'witchcraft'? (The same thing happened in pagan Europe.) These are the very systems that were part and parcel of ancient Egypt and other cultures around Africa that prospered prior to the arrival of Abrahamic religion and colonialism. They were the same systems deployed by Africans in many of the slave rebellions in America, the Caribbean, and Brazil, leading to those African spiritual systems being outlawed. By the way, some of the horrible instances of people misusing voodoo that pop up in news every now again, are in no way the system I'm referring to.

In the absence of any alternative information, I'm saying that much if not all of the viewpoints on metaphysics expressed on this forum are unknowingly coloured by Judeo-Christian influence, and 'if-I-can't-see-it-it's-not-there' quasi science. Further, if you're unaware of the historical lineage and context of certain spiritual teachings, it's hardly surprising that they would be casually dismissed as new age quackery.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 08:10 AM   #117
trebor8

Quote:
What you believe makes no difference to truth.

And I don't know why you think it's something warm and fuzzy. That at least shows that you don't know what you are talking about. To get to the realisation of oneness I went through the dark night of the soul, i.e. hell. Nearly cost me my mortal existence on several occasions. Getting through that is a relief, but not exactly what I would call warm and fuzzy. Anyhow, what's wrong with warm and fuzzy?

I'm curious, how did you get to that realisation? for me, I understand it but I don't feel that Oneness - I know I want to but don't
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 08:12 AM   #118
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
No, I'll blame you because you are anti-oneness.

Demi (to divide in half), Urge (try earnestly or persistently to persuade).

Demiurge.
I am wave of the sea - the name would suggest oneness....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 08:32 AM   #119
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
I'm curious, how did you get to that realisation? for me, I understand it but I don't feel that Oneness - I know I want to but don't
By disbelieving anything and everything. There are holes in everything if you look closely enough. I was never a seeker though, I didn't go looking for it. I rationalised intuition rather than blindly follow it, and didn't trust the things I was perceiving, even though they did help along the way. I trust my perceptions much more post realisation. Oneness is not a feeling btw, although one can have feelings associated with it.

I expect there are several ways to reach the realisation of oneness. I wouldn't say that my method was much fun, but kinda awesome in it's own way. It was quick though, only a couple of years, whereas those who go the eastern philosophy route often take much longer or not at all. Perhaps that's a problem with seeking it.

I actually went further than oneness. Into the nothingness. Oneness is where everything is a reflection of self and could be described as the truth. Nothingness is where there is no everything and no self, just pure awareness, outside of cause and effect, and the word truth or any other word has no meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I am wave of the sea - the name would suggest oneness....
Yep. Funny that.

Last edited by white light; 29-03-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:29 AM   #120
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Metaphysics isn't something everyone leans towards as an interest, granted. However it has an ambivalent place when it comes to conspiracy-themed discussion. Consider this for a moment.

Oneness in action means that people are united and strong, first of all. Historically, as I'll outline, metaphysical practices employed by many cultures were central to achieving that unity.

So, if it was mere navel gazing or nothing more than a philosophical discussion among intellectuals, then you have to ask yourself, Why are the elite so utterly obsessed by this stuff? I've no doubt it's because this is one of the major sources of their power, and why they are 'The Elite'. They don't use the knowledge morally - certainly it promotes anything but unity - but the little piece of it they DO use confers so much power to them. Regular forum readers will be well aware of when the elite do something, there's often a ritual subtext - be it times, dates, colours and other images, language, and so on.

Ancient Egyptians, whose culture the modern-day elite imitate majorly, didn't sustain their civilisation for thousands of years without the metaphysics at the foundation of their culture. As I mentioned, 'Oneness' was a central pillar of their culture, the uniting of Upper and Lower Egypt as one classic example.

Why did they (the elite) attack the 'pagan' traditions all over the world and implant the Abrahamic religions? Can't have been because it was non-threatening navel contemplation. Again, why does all this pagan stuff show up all over the freemasonic tradition if it was of no use?

Why is Christianity and Islam propagated so heavily in Africa and their indigenous spiritual systems lambasted as 'witchcraft'? (The same thing happened in pagan Europe.) These are the very systems that were part and parcel of ancient Egypt and other cultures around Africa that prospered prior to the arrival of Abrahamic religion and colonialism. They were the same systems deployed by Africans in many of the slave rebellions in America, the Caribbean, and Brazil, leading to those African spiritual systems being outlawed. By the way, some of the horrible instances of people misusing voodoo that pop up in news every now again, are in no way the system I'm referring to.

In the absence of any alternative information, I'm saying that much if not all of the viewpoints on metaphysics expressed on this forum are unknowingly coloured by Judeo-Christian influence, and 'if-I-can't-see-it-it's-not-there' quasi science. Further, if you're unaware of the historical lineage and context of certain spiritual teachings, it's hardly surprising that they would be casually dismissed as new age quackery.
Yes I agree that there are probably universal laws/truths that can be "exploited" to one's benefit, and the ptb DO seem to do that, and maybe that is one aspect of oneness (or is it metaphysics ?) that CAN be used in a practical way. It could be argued that things such as Karma equate to oneness, but personally I would say that karma is about universal law/balance.

I suppose it depends what one would define as "oneness".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote