Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-09-2016, 08:41 PM   #41
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
sorry ???? you sound like you had a troubled life and probably need professional help/advice
my god deca listen to yourself...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:44 PM   #42
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
My information is unique in this field. It seems all you want to do is slander me and destroy the credibility of my threads. So why on earth if I am exposing something you believe in, are you trying to suppress my information.

I have a question deca, please answer this: Are you trying to suppress my information?

lol, getting something done about it. Ok. Like what?

Sorry, I do not let ******** ******s on the david icke forum dictate my actions. I have also wasted a lot of time debating on this forum with people all trying to subvert my work. That is their common denominator. You know you are on the right track when a bunch of people showing signs of mind control end up attacking your work.
er i thought you claimed it was inline with the TI community ...but now you claim its unique

again I don`t like the way you present your information ..like its standard position / claims of TI`s ...when its YOUR "unique" position

basically you are using good video clips of well researched Ti information to promote YOUR unsupported "unique" position

you have no credibility for your own "unique" position have you

and why do you attack,accuse/slander me for challenging your own "unique" position when its out of line and possible detrimental to the Ti cause .....???
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 08:53 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:47 PM   #43
Cryptoverse

Quote:
er i thought you claimed it was inline with the TI community ...but now you claim its unique
Where did I claim that? I cover more topics than just TIs. I also cover mind control programs, black project tech used in other ways than understood in the TI community so well, NWO Agenda, Tactics of Disinformation, psychological operations, and more.

I have a question deca, please answer this: Are you trying to suppress my information?

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:53 PM   #44
Cryptoverse

Quote:
again I don`t like the way you present your information ..like its standard position / claims of TI`s ...when its YOUR "unique" position
I have never claimed in my videos that the video is "the standard view of TIs."

Quote:
basically you are using good video clips of well researched Ti information to promote YOUR unsupported "unique" position
How many times has something new perturbed the dinosaurs of standard perception.

Will you answer my question deca?: Are you trying to suppress my information?
Old 10-09-2016, 08:53 PM   #45
smac85

Quote:
sorry ???? you sound like you had a troubled life and probably need professional help/advice
No I don't but you do, trying to explain something complex to a person with low intelligence like you is very complicated.
Hebrews9:22
"Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins."
What a disgusting religion christianity is.
smac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:54 PM   #46
Cryptoverse

Quote:
and why do you attack,accuse/slander me for challenging your own "unique" position when its out of line and possible detrimental to the Ti cause .....???
Where is my slander?
Old 10-09-2016, 08:55 PM   #47
Cryptoverse

Will you answer my question deca?:Are you trying to suppress my information?
Old 10-09-2016, 08:58 PM   #48
deca

Quote:
Will you answer my question deca?:Are you trying to suppress my information?
nope I am hoping you will stop misleading people about targeted individuals
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 10-09-2016, 08:59 PM   #49
Cryptoverse

Quote:
What information in this thread misleads people about TIs?

This?:
Quote:
But it was by you. Telling a TI to get professional help you damn well should know that can really hurt the TI. So the person misleading and potentially hurting people is you deca. You are simply projecting your own shortcomings at myself. What a crock of shit your entire messages in these threads.

So basically i guess that sums up your motive in my psyops thread too. You do not want the subjects of these technologies being discussed about unless its TIs, and within your own confined and accepted parameters of what is acceptable to YOU? I should cater to you deca?

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:00 PM   #50
deca

Quote:
Where did I claim that? I cover more topics than just TIs. I also cover mind control programs, black project tech used in other ways than understood in the TI community so well, NWO Agenda, Tactics of Disinformation, psychological operations, and more.

er here
Quote:
Oh please deca, it's at odds with YOU. Not the TI community. Since when is the mind of deca the entire TI community. What a ridiculous claim.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:05 PM   #51
smac85

Quote:
He isns't misleading people, but you are...everything i've learned from omni has been proven to me and many other ti's..... you are mind controlled to destroy omni's work nothing more, you're just a tool for dark forces.
Hebrews9:22
"Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins."
What a disgusting religion christianity is.
smac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:07 PM   #52
Cryptoverse

Quote:
er here
That's me saying my TI information is not at odds with the TI community. Not that my information is not a bit unique, or that I ONLY cover TI information. Not whatever concocted bullshit you made up to make me look bad.

I am a new Generation of COINTELPRO targeting case deca, and you are serving their agenda with your posts. Looks like smac agrees with me. Please just leave me alone, stop harassing me in my threads.

You have admitted your intention is to harass me until i submit and change my information. I refused your blackmail attempt. Just leave me be please.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:59 PM   #53
Cryptoverse

Why is it every time i post a good thread it gets derailed by people trying to discredit me or my information. It seems over the years on this forum I have been posting I have ALWAYS had one or two people trashing me on a daily basis. King triad to zenith to deca and others. It's like they have passed the baton...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #54
deca

yet again you show your victim mentality

and cry victim when somebody calls you on your "bit unique" information and you fail to see you need to support your unique postilion with evidence especially if its outside what generally other TI`s claim/research/ have evidence for.

look instead of accusing/attack others maybe you should gather evidence to support your position or revalidate it ...how about that

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:29 PM   #55
white light

Quote:
Why is it every time i post a good thread it gets derailed by people trying to discredit me or my information. It seems over the years on this forum I have been posting I have ALWAYS had one or two people trashing me on a daily basis. King triad to zenith to deca and others. It's like they have passed the baton...
To be honest, I was a bit aghast to be called out as attempting to discredit you when all I was doing was asking a few questions and putting forward some of my own views to your threads.
So, only one question this time. Are we supposed to take what you say as unquestionable truth, the way that we would be if force fed info in tactical brainwashing?

Last edited by aster; 11-09-2016 at 01:03 AM. Reason: discussing moderation, unreasonable and inaccurate personal reference to other Forum Member
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 02:46 AM   #56
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
To be honest, I was a bit aghast to be called out as attempting to discredit you when all I was doing was asking a few questions and putting forward some of my own views to your threads.
So, only one question this time. Are we supposed to take what you say as unquestionable truth, the way that we would be if force fed info in tactical brainwashing?
Oh? You'd like to have a go at me too? Pretty ridiculous question that in itself is a form of discrediting, I feel deserves no serious answer.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-09-2016 at 03:04 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:22 AM   #57
Cryptoverse

have added a new section(and updated the OP):

Trauma Based Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapon Torture

• Directed Energy Weapons are the Apex Torture Weapons in Existence
• End Game Science Torture Methodology; Synthetic Signals in the Brain
• Torture to Fracture a Target's Personality
• Torture to Discredit a Target when they speak of it
• Torture to Create Multiple Personalities
• Torture to Intimidate or Coerce Actions
• Torture to Drive a Target Insane
• Torture to Suicide a Target
• Torture Creates New Mind States to Interrogate
• Overt and Covert Torture and Harassment Targets Exist Worldwide

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-09-2016 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:36 AM   #58
white light

Quote:
Oh? You'd like to have a go at me too?
Not really.

Quote:
Pretty ridiculous question that in itself is a form of discrediting, I feel deserves no serious answer.
Now I feel like you are trying to discredit me. Oh well. My apologies for posting on your thread.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:39 AM   #59
Cryptoverse

Old 11-09-2016, 05:48 AM   #60
Cryptoverse

Addended Bullet Point:

A Military Industrial Complex Cybernetic Secret Society Oversees the Targeting Picture

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-09-2016 at 05:49 AM.